Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @shinexmonic

@tabby I am an only child and all this happened to me (related to dizziness), my mother is devastated, we both live alone and it has been too hard.

Hello Moni, I'm so sorry you are having dizziness symptoms too and I can understand how upsetting it must be for your mother to see you this way. I was very nervous when my daughter had her vaccines, fortunately she has been fine. All I can say is that many people here have improved and recovered with time, that's what gives me hope and I hope it does you too. My only advice to you would be to keep checking in with your doctor with your symptoms. Eat healthily, try taking short walks and drink plenty of fluids. Try and carry on with your day as best you can even though it may feel uncomfortable. My dizziness has improved a little and I no longer feel dizzy when turning over in bed. I don't have to sleep sitting up any more so that's really encouraging for me. Try not to dwell on your feelings, take interest in hobbies, anything to take your mind off them. For  me, I am knitting dolls and shawls for charity and that gives me great pleasure. I hope your symptoms are short lived, as is for some others on here. Keep a positive mind. Best wishes.🙏😊

DrL, Dee, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@sickofthis it comes and goes. It's always different. Like my body has been doing good but my brain not so much  I cant even remember my husband's speech from our wedding a month ago. Sometimes it's foggy sometimes my memory is just blank or I look for my words. 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones
Posted by: @tennyson77

@gingerjones I live in Spain.. I just booked this with a private clinic.  It's a COVID19 Antibody test, S-RBD.. Costs me $12 per test.  And yes, it's a blood test.

I don't think I can get that here in the US...unless of course, my GP orders it...and I am sure that is unlikely

You can request a covid antibody test without an order in the United States from labcorp I believe 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ethan318

@tennyson77 

did you have 1 or 2 shots? I hope my neurologist will let me have this antibody test.

It'll be great if we all try to do this test. I'll try to get this done too.

Maybe we'll have a better picture of where this is heading.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

Has anyone has their doctor mention carcinoid cancer? My doc just wrote up blood tests for that and an MRI to rule out MS. I’m a little worried about the carcinoid if I’m being honest.

ReplyQuote
(@metemorphica)

Hello beautiful people, I have been following this page for the last couple of weeks. Thought I would share my experience. 

Moderna shot 1 17/11/2021.

instant body rush, followed by typical flu symtoms for the first couple of days. Heart palpitations on and off + balance issues instantly / persisted for about 2 weeks.

I have been experiencing pretty debilitating brain for and vestibular issues such as ear fullness, tinitus, vertigo in the form of BOAT ROCKING. The boat rocking and ear symtoms/Brian fog are my only remaining symtoms but they are 24/7 unless I’m laying down fixated on something. My doctor has agreed that this could be a response from the vaccine. He has prescribed me betathistine to help with balance/tinitus/ear pressure and while it seems to be helping with ear pressure and Tintus slightly I am having horrible boat rocking sensations basically every waking moment. Some days it is better but after 7 weeks there are some days it feels worse.

I have hope reading this that a lot of us are experiencing similar symptoms and that some people are getting better between 3-6 months.

If anyone is in Melbourne Australia with similar symtoms please feel free to reply would love to share info with anyone that knows any doctors a or treatment that helps.

will update on my betathistine experience soon.

have hope! 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Breanna
(@breanna19)

@windsor I’ve been dealing with the same thing. My brain fog is so bad that I’ll start to say something and then I won’t even be able to finish what I’m saying because my brain just blanks out. I can definitely relate.

M and M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twistedgift

Has anyone has their doctor mention carcinoid cancer? My doc just wrote up blood tests for that and an MRI to rule out MS. I’m a little worried about the carcinoid if I’m being honest.

No one has brought up cancer to me but I did see an article about it with the shot the other day not the same kind though 

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.798095/full

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@fila85 hello. Are you still having the stomach issues? I’m having problems with my stomach and wondering if it’s the vaccine. I’m assuming so, because everything I have going on didn’t start until a couple of weeks after 2nd dose.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@martaariza hello. Are you still experiencing the breast pain? I’m having the same thing along with tenderness in my axilla and breast feeling lumpy. What all are you experiencing with the breast or have experienced?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @meljg

@fila85 hello. Are you still having the stomach issues? I’m having problems with my stomach and wondering if it’s the vaccine. I’m assuming so, because everything I have going on didn’t start until a couple of weeks after 2nd dose.

What kind kf stomach issues? I have long growling sounds since past few weeks. 

It too loud and long. Constant at night time 

ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

@jkro gee whizz that’s insane and not in a good way 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@fila85)

@medee Hello! I have been having terrible stomach aches/cramps, bloating and loud growling for ~3,5 months, plus loss of appetite as well 🙁 It seems that they have ceased last week fortunately... I have applied lymph node massage and some ALA tablets in the last weeks, maybe it was thanks to those, maybe thanks to time...

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@tennyson77 how do you trust your antibodies?

ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @josephine

@tennyson77 how do you trust your antibodies?

I'm not sure I understand the question... what do you mean?

ReplyQuote
Page 878 / 1151