Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@arica30)

@gingerjones I am still taking everything. One dose of Ledum (strength 30c) in my 2L bottle of water daily (not lemon water). Cina/China (strength 30c under tongue) whenever the ringing/tinnitus starts...usually takes a couple doses and then its gone or very low. My ringing isn't constant anymore, if yours is, you can take a dose under the tongue and also add a dose in your water with the Ledum that way you're getting some of the remedy throughout the day when you drink water. 

The activated charcoal is good for detoxing/removing poisons etc. Chlorella is good for heavy metal detoxing and immune etc (I used to take this daily before the jab)...but so is Spirulina as draws out heavy metals from your brain, central nervous system, and liver. I cut back on the Chlorella since I have spirulina in my heavy metal detox smoothie daily and don't want to overdo the detoxing.

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@glenb hey glen. You still doing better?  Did you ever have stomach issues?

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @kimausti

@lmkk I would love to form a video chat group. I think it will help us find solutions. 

I believe there is already a zoom group that has been set up by someone on this forum and several members here are participants. Im Not sure how it works as we are all in different times zones. I will see if I can pull up the link for the zoom  group for you. 👍

@kimausti

I copied and pasted the details of the last zoom meeting hosted by  @courtneymchale2288
Keep an eye out as they may be having another meeting. 

We’ve decided a date and time for a zoom chat! 

Dec 2 2021 at 4:00pm PST 

here is the link if your wanting to join! 

Courtney Dobson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: VEDA Forum Group Zoom
Time: Dec 2, 2021 04:00 PM Vancouver

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 841 3754 4746
Passcode: xtX3n8
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,84137544746#,,,,*442522# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,84137544746#,,,,*442522# US (New York)

Cary L, Jo England, KISWA and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @yjjy

Hi

For anyone dealing with these vaccine symptoms and who caught covid/omicron , can you let me know what your symptoms were and how severe or long they lasted. I am freaked out and anxious about the thought of contracting covid while dealing with this. I also live alone which makes things scarier. Apparently I have really low white blood cells too, so not sure how my body will react. I woke up with a sore throat and elevated fatigue this morning . Not sure if it's my anxiety/acid reflux , or if it is actually covid. 

Thank you!!

So many ppl recently been having a sore throat myself included the last few days mine feels like tonsillitis. I'm also worried about Omicron. 

Did you know that the herbal remedy Echinacea helps fight cold and flu as it increases white blood cells? Only take as prescribed on the box and speak to a health professional first before using as it is not recommended for use in ppl with autoimmune disorders such as MS. I used to take it all the time but since my jab injuries I haven't. 

Always speak to a pharmacist or doctor first to see if it would be right for you and your symptoms before taking as this is not medical advice.

ReplyQuote
(@kimausti)

@lmkk Thank You!

ReplyQuote
(@kimausti)

@lmkk Thank you!

ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @yjjy

Hi

For anyone dealing with these vaccine symptoms and who caught covid/omicron , can you let me know what your symptoms were and how severe or long they lasted. I am freaked out and anxious about the thought of contracting covid while dealing with this. I also live alone which makes things scarier. Apparently I have really low white blood cells too, so not sure how my body will react. I woke up with a sore throat and elevated fatigue this morning . Not sure if it's my anxiety/acid reflux , or if it is actually covid. 

Thank you!!

So many ppl recently been having a sore throat myself included the last few days mine feels like tonsillitis. I'm also worried about Omicron. 

Did you know that the herbal remedy Echinacea helps fight cold and flu as it increases white blood cells? Only take as prescribed on the box and speak to a health professional first before using as it is not recommended for use in ppl with autoimmune disorders such as MS. I used to take it all the time but since my jab injuries I haven't. 

Always speak to a pharmacist or doctor first to see if it would be right for you and your symptoms before taking as this is not medical advice.

Thanks for the advice. I'm also on the side of not taking anything after my jabs..body just doesn't respond well.. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Getting Actual Covid Seems To Have Cleared Away Vaccine Side Effects

So I got Omicron.

I slept for 20 hours a day for 4 days.

I had the most horrible sore throat I have ever had in my life.  Medicine did nothing for it.  What did help it was to run the shower and boil water and breathe in the steam.  Steam cured my sore throat 100%.  That's funny to me.

I was freezing.  I could not get warm.  I had major chills.

I did take Aspirin, Vit D, Vit C, Zinc, and shoved povidone iodine up my nose.

I have no sense of taste but that could be no smell, I dunno.

Having actual Covid has cured my vaccine injury by a huge amount.  I just have a small tingle in one spot on my stomach.  That's amazing to me.  I thought this might happen.  Supposedly, my body starts fighting actual covid instead of trying to fight a ghost that doesn't exist.

Jessiekhri, Andy, Rainyday and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gm1988)

I have posted here before, but not for many months. Unfortunately I'm on month 9 of crazy post-vaccine symptoms. Received the J&J vaccine in April 2021, and started feeling strange within days. I have "better" days and crap days, they come in waves. Like many of you, my symptoms include lightheadedness, "on-a-boat" feeling, head fullness/pressure, left side weakness, random burning sensations, twitching, etc. I'm a 33 year old female, average health, and never had any of these problems before the vaccine. 

Symptoms seemed to have decreased (or my body was just getting used to feeling like crap) in month 5, but then I got Covid in October, and all the symptoms came flooding back, and they are still coming on strong. Like many of you, I've undergone brain scans, ER visits, heart tests, nerve tests, blood work, all coming back normal. It's so frustrating because there is so clearly something wrong and I want to continue getting tested and figuring it out, but also wonder if it's worth it since no one is getting answers. 

The only things that seem to help is alternating ibuprofen and Sudafed Sinus Pain and Pressure on the rough days, and drinking plenty of water. I also take multivitamins, extra Vitamin D and vitamin b12, and I just started taking an antihistamine (based on some of your experiences). No changes yet. Thankful for all of you who continue to post your progress. Hope we all find relief soon! 

Cary L, New, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@cantfindausername776 

I’m still having issues 8 months in. Went for a antibody test which came out to 1804 and I’m at 8 months post 2nd shot both Moderna. Anyway tried tons of supplements and nothings worked. Might try a new method that another doctor has recommended idk.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

Getting Actual Covid Seems To Have Cleared Away Vaccine Side Effects

So I got Omicron.

I slept for 20 hours a day for 4 days.

I had the most horrible sore throat I have ever had in my life.  Medicine did nothing for it.  What did help it was to run the shower and boil water and breathe in the steam.  Steam cured my sore throat 100%.  That's funny to me.

I was freezing.  I could not get warm.  I had major chills.

I did take Aspirin, Vit D, Vit C, Zinc, and shoved povidone iodine up my nose.

I have no sense of taste but that could be no smell, I dunno.

Having actual Covid has cured my vaccine injury by a huge amount.  I just have a small tingle in one spot on my stomach.  That's amazing to me.  I thought this might happen.  Supposedly, my body starts fighting actual covid instead of trying to fight a ghost that doesn't exist.

What Theeeee! I don't know how to react to this!😳😳

But the fact that you've recovered seems like a good news. Hope nothing comes back and you get back to your normal self.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Can anyone please help me on this....

Do supplements help in recovering or is it just time that makes things better?

Is it of any help doing things as per a Naturopath or functional doctor or is it pointless? I am just trying to find out if these alternate medicines help us really or is it just waste of time and money.

I am planning to start treatment through a functional doctor but I am not sure if it really helps.

If anyone can help me on this, pls do. I don't wanna waste my hard earned money on treatments which won't do anything but at the same time willing to invest if it can cure me from this shit.

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Yes I took some supplements like Vitamin C but not many. And I didn't go on an anti-inflammatory diet even though it did me good.

Yes the T is still here.

Are you having symptoms? How long did you took V?

ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Posted by: @hisrichess

I’m sad. 

I have been dealing with horrible dissociation/derealization for the past 4 days. Now going on 5, i have horrible thoughts about doing stuff to people. It’s like my brain is seeing everything around me as a threat? My flight or fight indicator is going crazy. 

I’m use to this feeling because i would get it when I would get SUPER HIGH. it’s a very vivid high level of anxiety. I’ve been trying meditation and just relaxing and that doesn’t really work so i’m fighting it out and just going with the time. Everything around me seems fake and when my grandma and others come around my brain thinks it’s already happened and i have deja vu moments. 

It’s like these symptoms are just swishing around and gradually taking terms making me suffer. One thing turns into another and then another. 

IM TIRED. 

Hi

I also experienced and are experiencing this too. It's almost like I feel I'm dreaming. And im scared of the thought that it may be a dream. Things don't feel real sometimes. I too got anxiety after my shots , and for sure the anxiety makes it so much worse. 

Hope you are feeling better...

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

@medee 

Yes I took some supplements like Vitamin C but not many. And I didn't go on an anti-inflammatory diet even though it did me good.

Yes the T is still here.

Are you having symptoms? How long did you took V?

So no anti inflammatory diet?😳 Doesn't it trigger your symptoms in any way?

I am 3 months into this and have quite a few symptoms including the T.

Did the supplements help you in any way?

ReplyQuote
Page 891 / 1151