Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Hope123
(@hope123)

@yjjy 

I always loved it when people came back and posted about their recovery and I was dreaming of the day I could do it too 🙂

Before my second shot I followed advice on this forum and took Tylenol and antihistamines, not sure if it helped to reduce the severity of symptoms but my main symptom was brain fog and it stayed the same for months.

Visiting this forum regularly contributed to my anxiety so I stopped and it did help...I tried every single supplement listed here (20 in total maybe more) and I felt no different

Then I went on a long vacation and woke up normal one day.... Someone said that it takes up to 4 months and for me it was exactly 4 months I think

I feel great! Hope you all do too very soon 🙂

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@yjjy 

I always loved it when people came back and posted about their recovery and I was dreaming of the day I could do it too 🙂

Before my second shot I followed advice on this forum and took Tylenol and antihistamines, not sure if it helped to reduce the severity of symptoms but my main symptom was brain fog and it stayed the same for months.

Visiting this forum regularly contributed to my anxiety so I stopped and it did help...I tried every single supplement listed here (20 in total maybe more) and I felt no different

Then I went on a long vacation and woke up normal one day.... Someone said that it takes up to 4 months and for me it was exactly 4 months I think

I feel great! Hope you all do too very soon 🙂

Glen and Glen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@taragilbert)

@ethan318 I’ve done 2 sessions of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a soft chamber and so far so good. It feels like you’re just adjusting to the pressure change on an airplane. Haven’t noticed any drastic changes yet but I leave each session with more energy so that’s a good sign.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hope123

Not sure if you guys remember me, I was pretty active in his group in summer time. 

Crazy enough I got better end of September and took a break for this forum. I went on a vacation and one day just felt miraculously better....I was scared that it would come back like it did so I didn't post anything but so far I am good.

It has been been more than 3 months of no relapse.

NO supplements worked for me, don't waste your $$$ if you don't have much to spend. I bought every single supplement advertised on this forum. They just made me feel worse. The only thing that helped - time

Here is my diary below

FIRST SHOT (MAY 16) VACCINE

May 16 - got vaccinated (Pfizer)

May 17 - sore arm

May 18 - May 21 - feeling great

May 21 - May 22 - headache

May 23 - chills, felt feverish with no temperature

May 24 - May 26 - brain fog and dizziness

May 27 - May 28 - brain fog and clogged ears

May 29 - May 30 - brain fog, headache

May 31 - severe brain fog, fatigue

June 1 - June 16 - brain fog, head and ears feel weird

June 16 - July 2 - only brain fog is left paired with very light dizziness, it comes and goes

SECOND SHOT (JULY 2)

July 2 - sleepiness

July 3 - sleepiness, very slight brain fog

July 4 - July 5 - headaches

July 6 - July 7 - feel great (90%)

July 8 - noticeable brain fog

July 9 - July 10 - feel great (90%)

July 11 - July 17 - brain fog

July 17 - August 12 - feeling great (99%)

August 12 - September 26 - brain fog relapse, random anxiety attacks started 

September 26 - felt better, still feeling good

These are the only symptoms you had?

ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

Hello.

Has anyone experienced upper left abdominal aches? 

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @aido1994

@glenb Hi Glen,

glad to hear you are doing well.

I tried searching your posts for a symptoms list. I know you would have had plenty! Is there any chance you could write a list of what you experienced? For eg. chest pain, palpitations ect?

cheers! 

Tingling, crawling feeling, numbness, hand tremors, pins/needles, burning sensations, buzzing in right thigh, eye pain, tinnitus and some digestive issues .I had to look at my list, the only thing I had with palpitations is sometimes it felt like my heart was pounding throughout my body.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @glenb

@glenb Hi Glen,

I tried searching your posts for a symptoms list. I know you would have had plenty! Is there any chance you could write a list of what you experienced? For eg. chest pain, palpitations ect?

cheers! 

Tingling, crawling feeling, numbness, hand tremors, pins/needles, burning sensations, buzzing in right thigh, eye pain, tinnitus and some digestive issues .I had to look at my list, the only thing I had with palpitations is sometimes it felt like my heart was pounding throughout my body.

So you took your 1st dose in May and fot rid of all symptoms in Dec?

Was it a sudden stop to all symptoms or was it gradual? Did you have any relapse post December? 

What worked for you? Were you on any treatment or supplements?

ReplyQuote
(@cantfindausername776)

@yjjy I had my second dose toward the end of November . 
started feeling a bit off and had different kind of symptoms that change constantly. Been to about 10 suffer ent doctors and did so many bloood tests (also antibodies test) everything looks fine , I am grateful for that but weirdly it also makes me extremely anxious cause I still get random stuff . 
many main thing now is this arm pain , it’s difficult to describe like a dull aichy feeling that sometimes gets worse and sometimes better . 
I also constantly feel shaky (especially in the mornings) but because I get extremely anxious to the idea of facing the day and maybe having new symptoms . 
went trough a stage of being scared of leaving tha house and being alone . having nightmares . So I know my anxiety is very very bad right now and I’m sure that makes the symptoms so much worse 

if you have any tips on handling anxious thoughts, been also experiencing this sort of feeling of immediate doom in my most anxious moments of the day don’t know if you can relate . 

honestly don’t know what is anxiety speaking and what is real symptoms anymore I’m very tired of this . Especially being 20 I really want this to be over . Yet I don’t want to complain because some people are having it way worse and I am very grateful 

how about you ? 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@aido1994 hey there I’m all fairness I’ve had a few problems come back of late but it seems after catching a virus causing a flare up, unfortunately I’m on a heart medication called ivabradine at the moment to help which it does tbf with not as many side affects as beta blockers. I would love nothing more than to not have to take medication but if it helps then so be it for now. 
mat month 5 for me I had my best time I think I had like 3/4weeks of being really well with little to no chest pains really. 

after Christmas when I caught a viral thing my chest pains were severe for a couple days set of a few anxiety attacks 👎 fingers crossed don’t want to speak to soon but they are starting get back abit better. Always seem to be on edge waiting for them to happen though 🤦‍♂️😅 best thing what kind of helped me was the medication plus just trying to move around abit more even though it’s so hard when you having bad times, but not pushing yourself to far as I feel it sets you back. Hope you feeling ok as can be? Chest pains really are the worse and causes so much stress and anxiety. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@yjjy yep completely been over a week since and still feel weak 😢

ReplyQuote
(@baulko11)

Hi all

i was on this forum last year (reading not posting) after my shots so thought I’d report on what happened to me. 

I had the AZ jab first in mid august 2021. Following the shot I had the normal 2-3 days of symptoms but by day 5 a general feeling of light nausea and headache. This continued for weeks, every day almost I’d have some symptom.  really awful- especially the nausea which would keep me up at night. I did eventually go to the ER to check on blood clotting. Got the all clear. Kept seeing the dr who eventually sent me for tests and then an MRI. Again all clear.

Reluctantly I got the second AZ shot at the end of September 2021. Symptoms continued (headache and light nausea) .I did see a new doctor in November who noticed my B12 levels maybe were low (almost borderline). He got me on 3 injections of B12 to get me more in normal range. 

From the second injection of B12 on 3 December I’ve had no symptoms. I really have no idea what happened, whether the shot messed with my B12 levels or it was B12 only, or just a coincidence. 

So sorry I don’t know it this helps but thought it the right thing to share my story. 

Blessed and thankful to God it’s over! Very cautious about getting the booster. 

KitKat, JesusBelieverDiane, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @meljg

Hello.

Has anyone experienced upper left abdominal aches? 

Upper left if it's under your rib cage might be your spleen working hard to fight the spike proteins. I've had family members suffer from swollen spleen for a while after their jabs but it settled down in time.

MelJ and MelJ reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@lmkk did they explain how it felt?

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @glenb

@glenb Hi Glen,

cheers! 

So you took your 1st dose in May and fot rid of all symptoms in Dec?

Was it a sudden stop to all symptoms or was it gradual? Did you have any relapse post December? 

What worked for you? Were you on any treatment or supplements?

Took 2nd dose April 1 and symptoms began about mid May.

I had a few relapses and the symptoms returning would be less  with each relapse, some of the symptoms went away early on like buzzing and eye pain, right now I would say I'm mostly 100% sometimes maybe 98% with very minor burning sensation maybe caused by covid infection(not tested yet).

I took supplements on my own and they certainly could have helped if for no other reason then giving yourself the power to do something about your situation. Multi vitamin, D3, omega 3, B12, CoQ10 liquid, large doses of vitamin c and for a shorter period of time Quercetin and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. I'm not giving medical advice as I'm not qualified but through my own research this is what I did.

Barb, PoorKitty, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

I want to share an update, I previously published my experience in this forum (pag 872), I want to tell you that my vertigo started to improve last Friday a month after my second dose, at first I thought it was due to some medication I was taking, however, the Tuesday I felt sick with the flu and I tested positive for covid 19, I don't know if the fact that I have covid has lowered the immunity of the vaccine and that's why I feel a little better, I'm still not sure it's a theory

This post was modified 2 years ago by Moni

Barb, KitKat, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 895 / 1151