Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

@cantfindausername776 I understand you, I was also 20 when all this happened, I had to spend my 21st birthday sick and sad

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

I am from Colombia, if someone has a similar symptomatology, (vertigo) contact us

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @meljg

@lmkk did they explain how it felt?

She said it was a dull on and off pain and fullness feeling just under her ribs. Apparently it went away a few days after she started drinking 2 liters of water a day.

MelJ and MelJ reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@lmkk thank you 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

@yi03 

Hi there. I read your posts and we seem to have a lot of symptoms in common. Particularly the anxiety. It's been a few months now since your last post and wanted to check up on you. Are you feeling better ?

ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Hi everyone

I want to post something I noticed. I get biweekly blood tests. I noticed that after my vaccine there were a couple of patterns that I found. First is that my platelets dropped after each vaccine and over the weeks/months they steadily increased. Also, my white blood cells fluctuate. I monitored my symptoms during these times, and I find that when my white blood cells are high , my anxiety and fatigue is worse. And when they are on the low end I feel like my anxiety calms down a bit. Not sure if anyone else gets regular blood tests, but perhaps another theory to introduce here (among the many lol) is that when white bloods are high it means the body is pushing to fight the vaccine antibody hence more inflammation and an increase in symptom severity. Maybe this is what the relapses are?

Could it be also, at least in my case, that a steady increase in my platelets corresponds with a decrease in symptom severity? I remember after my 1st shot I started to feel better by month 3/4. And I when I checked my platelet levels, they were increasing, although not yet to my normal levels pre vaccine. I got my 2nd shot before I could fully recover, and my platelets dropped significantly again, and again they have steadily been increasing.

Just food for thought...maybe it will help some of you. It has kind of eased my mind into why perhaps we relapse...

Arica30, Cary L, PoorKitty and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@taragilbert)

@plandistry yup. Ew0173. 33 deaths attached to that lot

ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis

@tennyson77 How are you feeling? Still doing well after the steroids?

I felt good for about a week after, but lately I've been having some of my old symptoms.  So unfortunately didn't seem to do the trick.

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry

Has everyone cross referenced their vaccination batch with the database?

https://dailyexpose.uk/lotindex/

It's been shown that only 5% of batches are responsible for 90% of all deaths, disabilities and side effects.

The data scientist who scraped VAERS is a genius. This data can be extrapolated out among the world population quite accurately. I'd be curious to see if everyone here with issues, got one of the 5% tainted batch shots?

Yikes. . .my second dose of Moderna is listed on that site. 

This is why it's SO important that everyone report to VAERS! 

KitKat, RoseW, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry

Has everyone cross referenced their vaccination batch with the database?

https://dailyexpose.uk/lotindex/

It's been shown that only 5% of batches are responsible for 90% of all deaths, disabilities and side effects.

The data scientist who scraped VAERS is a genius. This data can be extrapolated out among the world population quite accurately. I'd be curious to see if everyone here with issues, got one of the 5% tainted batch shots?

My first dose has little to no reactions (and I didn’t either), but my second dose has significantly more reactions, as did I. Maybe there is something to this? The question is how do we get the stuff making these batches bad out of our body? Probably just time for our body to clear our system huh?

Arica30, Tone, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
JesusBelieverDiane
(@dianesingh)

@baulko11 how long did it take to few a change after the B12 shot ? Like a week?

ReplyQuote
(@kimausti)

@yjjy I started seeing an acupuncturist a few months ago. Right after my first week of treatment I started having severe panic attacks. I should mention that I was already dealing with severe anxiety from the vaccine. I called the acupuncturist and he told me to take 500 or 1000 mg of vitamin C, 100 mg of B1 every few hours and to hydrate with an electrolyte drink. This calmed me down within an hour. I didn’t continue this treatment but it’s a good go to when you are having panic attacks. I take a vitamin C and B1 daily and I see my acupuncturist once a week. I’m still struggling but Im doing better. The other day I tried taking a 24 hour cetirizine pill. I did this for 2 days in a row. I think it helped immensely because I had started to feel a lot of anxiety again and it calmed down immensely.

Kim H and Kim H reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@thisisme123)

@kimberlyloomis after continuing to suffer from one pfizer shot I firmly believe we do NOT HAVE TO DO THIS EVER AGAIN. To mandate something with proven risk is a violation of our human rights. Stay strong and be well! 

ruby tuesday, Kim H, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby-tuesday)

@tennyson77 

"How long did you have your symptoms for after the 2nd dose?  When was your second dose?

How long have you been symptom free now?" 

Hi, my symptoms after the 2nd dose, which was in June were ongoing and I didn't start to feel better until a couple of weeks after i had a positive covid test, which was at the beginning of December, which was so unexpected but such a relief as I thought I'd never feel my usual fairly fit self again. 

My fingers, which were constantly puffy and felt as if I was getting arthritis are now once again slim and agile, which is great as I'm not dropping everything and struggling to type any more. I'm not suffering from the fatigue, bone and muscle pain now and the buzzing in my right ear gets fainter as the weeks go past. 

Kim H and Kim H reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @shinexmonic

I want to share an update, I previously published my experience in this forum (pag 872), I want to tell you that my vertigo started to improve last Friday a month after my second dose, at first I thought it was due to some medication I was taking, however, the Tuesday I felt sick with the flu and I tested positive for covid 19, I don't know if the fact that I have covid has lowered the immunity of the vaccine and that's why I feel a little better, I'm still not sure it's a theory

That's interesting, there have been a few reports of people's vaccine side effects diminishing when they got COVID.  I posted a study about long COVID, and vaccine side effects, maybe being a result of anti-anti bodies against the vaccine antibodies that mimic the original virus. If that's true, getting COVID would cause those anti-antibodies to bind with the new COVID antibodies, basically taking the anti-antibodies out of commission (and stopping them from attacking the ACE2 receptors in the body).  Please keep us in the loop after you recover from COVID to see if you still feel better.  

Thanks.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by altennyson

ruby tuesday, Rainyday, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 896 / 1151