17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @saba

@medee and others who are have the hypnic jerks and brain zaps- I had them for about 2-3 weeks during the 2nd or 3rd month after the vaccine. Started with hypnic jerks when trying to fall asleep and then a week later started getting brain zaps. They can be very scary. All of this was at the height of vaccine induced anxiety phase. Thankfully the hypnic jerks and brain zaps went away on their own. I have heard of them in others and that they went away for them as well. Hang in there.

Hey Saba, how are you feeling now? Have you recovered 100%?

Did these episodes mentioned in the above post happen again to you?

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

Posted by: @martaariza

@sara90 glad this symptoms subsided. Mines subside for a week and then come back, they go and come back. Did that happened to you as well? I wonder if you took anything or did something that help?

Hi Marta, I didn’t take anything for that specifically but I’ve been taking different supplements (vitamin D3, C, Glutathione) and also been taking tumeric ginger shots daily. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jeangrey

I have just had in the last five weeks - inability to sleep lying down without feeling like my gastric juices and acidity rises up my eosophagus  and brings pain and congestion in my middle chest. Alongside stabbing pain as my bladder fills up at night under my left breast until it is emptied. I have also had sever back pain along my spine - spinal CT showed normal curvature. If I stretch and touch my toes it is worst and I then get needles and pins in my feet and legs. have also experienced almost a carpal tunnel type effect in my arms, hands and fingers which come and go. But most interested in what you are doing for the gastritis? 

Hi, Jean Grey,
You reminded me someone saying that he ate a piece of spaghetti (with tomato juice, of course) and then had so much acid secretion in his stomach: unfortunately, tomatoes are high in histamine.
Have you tried to see if a low histamine diet would help?
Stomach acid upsetting (gastroesophageal reflux) are tipical in MCAS.
Almond milk is good in terms of histamine, but it is best to be freshly prepared at home and almonds are good, fresh (some may be covered with mold).
Diets are frustrating, but
hopefully they are only needed for a while.

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@someone hey, glad you’re doing much better! It’s weird how some people get better after contracting covid and some get worse! 
How are your eye floaters? Have they gone away? I’ve had them for 5 months now and they’re such a nuisance!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @larag

@dreajayy it's horrible isn't it. I am 11 weeks post first shot (and only shot) and widespread muscle spasms 24.7 and jerks when trying to sleep! 

I'm praying it's not permanent with every fibre of my body. I regret ever getting this jab. I hate myself for it but I thought it would take away my covid anxiety and normal life would resume.... 🙁

Have you gotten better? What about these jerks, have they vanished?

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones 

Hi, Gingerj,
I think it's very hard to tell sometimes and maybe facial flushing, produced by histamine, was diagnosed as rosacea.

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Has anyone's jerks gone away? Mine used to happen while sleeping but now happens even in the day time.

My hands fall on its own, legs shake. Can someone pleaseee let me know if their has vanished. I'm worried!

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@someone Then I got Covid. I noticed that, while I had a fever, sore throat, and sore muscles, overall I was actually feeling better. It seemed like the brain fog was lifting, and my vision was returning to normal at least some of the time. So now I'm recovered from Covid, and the brain fog that I had for almost a year is gone. I feel like a different person. I had been feeling sick for so long that I didn't even realize it wasn't normal anymore. I drove across town today and my eyes were working correctly again. If this improvement continues, with a little practice, I will feel safe to drive wherever I want like before. I have energy and feel...happy again.

Please do keep us updated on your symptoms?  I wish you the best!!

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

Hi, Everyone.
There is a list of drugs that can promote mast cell degranulation. But some of them sometimes need to be taken because they have another important effect. This is the case with aspirin, for example.
https://www.mastzellaktivierung.info/en/therapy_medicaments.html#incompatible

Asanders and Asanders reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@heybro 

Hi, Everyone.
There is a list of drugs that can promote mast cell degranulation. But some of them sometimes need to be taken because they have another important effect. This is the case with aspirin, for example.
https://www.mastzellaktivierung.info/en/therapy_medicaments.html#incompatible

Praise Jesus, THANK YOU!

ReplyQuote
(@cherrybelle)

I posted here in October about my vertigo while walking problems after getting the first pfizer shot and I wanted to update that I’m better now, not sure how or why (I ate a lot of walnuts, blueberries and scrambled eggs as I saw on here and I think that helped some). I was pretty bad off from late August until late October. I got the second pfizer shot in December and had no side effects, so better than the first one, but no more shots for me I’m done. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @someone

Ok, so... I am now fully recovered from Covid, which I had last week.

I had the 2-shot regimen of Pfizer in March of 2021, and developed vertigo, brain fog, and vision problems (depth perception loss, inability to focus eyes together on a target, floaters, and probably a few other issues I'm forgetting) immediately following the first shot. So basically, I was barely functional for 11 months. I was able to work at my desk job and drive to and from work (a few blocks) and that was it. I didn't feel safe to drive anywhere else, had no energy... I was just clinging to my job to survive and that was all I could handle. I had a lot of very dark moments all because my physical health was so bad it felt like I had no life left.

Then I got Covid. I noticed that, while I had a fever, sore throat, and sore muscles, overall I was actually feeling better. It seemed like the brain fog was lifting, and my vision was returning to normal at least some of the time. So now I'm recovered from Covid, and the brain fog that I had for almost a year is gone. I feel like a different person. I had been feeling sick for so long that I didn't even realize it wasn't normal anymore. I drove across town today and my eyes were working correctly again. If this improvement continues, with a little practice, I will feel safe to drive wherever I want like before. I have energy and feel...happy again.

I don't know exactly what happened here, and I am absolutely NOT saying to go and get Covid. If there's anything we know about it, it's that it is unpredictable and dangerous. As we all know here, the shot can be dangerous too, but probably not to the same extent as the illness.

I believe the first shot confused my immune system. It knew it was supposed to be fighting something, but maybe it got confused and decided to just let the spike proteins stay, or maybe it started attacking my body and created inflammation. I don't really know. But it seems like being infected with Covid may have allowed my body to fight off whatever bad thing was still in there from shot #1, or let it go to work on a real foe instead of attacking me. Whatever went wrong, it resulted in me feeling extremely ill for almost a year until I finally got Covid.

I remember early in the pandemic there were stories about people who had Long Covid, and then when they got vaccinated it helped them to recover. I think it's possible that something similar happened to me, but with the reverse sequence of events. This makes me wonder if it is possible for doctors to develop some sort of medical treatment that mimics whatever just happened in my body in order to undo certain vaccine injuries. I am NOT saying it's a good idea to get Covid. I'm just saying the medical establishment needs to take us seriously, and if this really is what happened, it should be possible to recreate with a safe treatment rather than an infectious virus that could just as easily have killed or further disable me. Is anyone even out there studying us or trying to help us?

So yeah please do not take this as me saying it's a good idea for us to get Covid...it never will be. Covid is horrible, covid is deadly, and it can lead to fates much worse than most of us are even living with (which is already very bad). I'm just saying, it indicates that maybe this problem CAN be fixed if the right people were to believe us (instead of framing our very real injuries as the "nocebo effect", hypochondria, functional disorder, what-have-you) and look in the right places for a solution.

thats funny.. I talk about that couple of months before.

https://vestibular.org/forum/postid/16510/

crazy theory..

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@sunrise Interesting that NAC is on the list. I was using NAC as it was recommended on word council for health spike protein detox guide.  I guess I have to stop using nac.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

Another good source is long covid recovery protocol. I am following this protocol for a long time and they keep changing it. 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@plandistry I am following your posts and I find your posts very informative. So, thank you.

I totally agree what we are having is a form of MCAS. I can only hope it is not systemic mastocytosis because it is just a form of cancer and much more dangerous and difficult to stop. Are you sure this is MCAS and not mastocytosis?

My problem is that antihistamines do not help me much.  I use several different types of H1 and H2 antihistamines, Montelukast. 

As I read more and more about MCAS now I know that mast cells can secrete more than 200 maybe 1000 different types of stuff; histamine being only one of them. All these secretions cause different symptoms and it seems there are no solutions like antihistamines for most of these secretions. E.g.: tryptase, heparin, IL-6i TNFa

I am especially worried about bone and cartilage destruction in my body right now. I am afraid soon I won’t be able to walk or even sit because I feel my hips are being destroyed too. I am pretty sure the heat most of us feeling in our bodies is cell destruction. I simply dont know what to do. 

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Asanders

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

This is another detailed MCAS treatment documentation. Most of MCAS doctors/documents mention imatinib / dasatinib. Unfortunately these drugs are extremely expensive.

https://sa1s3.patientpop.com/assets/docs/295884.pdf

ReplyQuote
Page 933 / 1151