Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@thamollusk 

Yes. It is weird. I was so very relieved and I kept updating this forum because honestly, knowing other people were going through this too kept me from going crazy I think. I was so glad to tell everyone that had just discovered this that you could recover. I feel much, much better than the initial symptoms. I do want to say that. But, this is definitely a relapse. The same swaying dizzy spells right after the same migraine and borderline migraine headaches. The same swollen neck and shoulder muscles, and the same numbness that comes and goes on the face. I really hope it stays low level and resolves soon as well. I do think I had or have a cold or possibly have come into contact with Covid. I did have a lot of face to face with folks that were positive in January and early on in February, but I never got it again and I was not having any symptoms like these at that time. Maybe delayed reaction? My reaction after the shot was delayed. I wasn't sick until almost a week after and I wasn't dizzy until almost two weeks later. But then they lasted for months. Three months and two weeks to be exact. Maybe since it isn't as bad right now and I know what is happening, I can keep my anxiety low and heal a little faster. We will see. Thank you for telling me your experience. It does make me feel better and may have stopped me from spinning my wheels indefinitely. I will keep everyone on this forum updated. And I will try to stay calm and not overexert. I do remember that made it worse the first time. I was hoping we would have some doctors answering this stuff by now. I did see an article about MIS-A after the shots. I was thinking a lot of us are going through that. 

DrL, Cary L, Barb and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones I’m glad to hear that they are resolved. Like I said I only had belching and it has stopped the past few weeks. Do t know if I should see the GI doctor or. It . I have appointment at the end of the month . It took 2 months to get the appointment. 🤔thanks you for your reply. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@asanders my anti nuclear test was positive. 🤔

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ivica

Here is my update. After my homeopathic doctor told me I have reactivated Epstein Bar virus due to vaccine he gave me some supplements and a list of food to avoid and to eat more to help to battle the virus. He also told me that Anthony Williams wrote several books about EBV.

After this I had MRI which did not show anything. Neurologist wanted to do lumbar puncture but I do not want another needle in me so I decided not to do it, because I lost my faith in doctors.

After that I started researching Anthony William also known as medical medium and started to incorporate his suggestions into my daily routine. Drastically changed diet and started some supplements.

I have good and bad days regarding symptoms, they are not as strong like in the beginning, and some new ones appear. The last one is occasional weakness in my hands.

Starting a new diet is very challenging but I am ready to do anything to feel better.

How long have you been following the medicalmedium protocol? I got to know about him this week.

Have you seen any improvement post using his suggestions?

Arica30 and Arica30 reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders
Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@centralx I was recently diagnosed with a high Ana level , Rheumatologist didn’t say which one just out me on anti inflammatory medicine which I’ve only taken 4 . When the pain is so bad. Please let me know what your results are and what’s the doctor said. Thanks . Hope we all recover soon. 

My ANA test results come positive too. Now my doctor tells me I probably have Systemic Lupus. And I tell him I probably have systemic mastocytosis. There is a good information here about high ANA test results and MCAS relation and why high ANA test results does not automatically mean lupus or rhemoid Arthiritis. 

https://www.mastattack.org/2017/07/mastattack-107-laypersons-guide-understanding-mast-cell-diseases-part-38/

I strongly suggest everyone to check for antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in their blood. Probably for many of us this test result will come back positive. 

I got my test reports today. ANA was positive!

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@asanders my anti nuclear test was positive. 🤔

I know but you also mentioned that your doctor ruled out Lupus. If your ANA test is positive, lupus is usually the main culprit (according to my doctor). So my ANA test result is positive and my diagnosis is possible lupus. What I dont understand is how your doctor ruled out lupus with a positive anti nuclear test? 

I have positive ANA, small fiber neuropathy, fasciluations pins and needles all over my body, knee and hip pain, heat and burning sensations, eye pain, tinnitus, fatique....

I really hoped this situation to be temporary and not an autoimmune disease, but with positive ANA test now I am diagnosed with possible Lupus....

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@s-m-a Thanks for sharing. I’ll continue to update from time to time. I’m off to Hawaii next week and I know from experience that place cures all!!!!

Hopeitsover, Arica30, Andy and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@asanders I’m sooo sorry my Ana test was positive and nuclear was negative. 

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @medee

@centralx I was recently diagnosed with a high Ana level , Rheumatologist didn’t say which one just out me on anti inflammatory medicine which I’ve only taken 4 . When the pain is so bad. Please let me know what your results are and what’s the doctor said. Thanks . Hope we all recover soon. 

My ANA test results come positive too. Now my doctor tells me I probably have Systemic Lupus. And I tell him I probably have systemic mastocytosis. There is a good information here about high ANA test results and MCAS relation and why high ANA test results does not automatically mean lupus or rhemoid Arthiritis. 

https://www.mastattack.org/2017/07/mastattack-107-laypersons-guide-understanding-mast-cell-diseases-part-38/

I strongly suggest everyone to check for antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in their blood. Probably for many of us this test result will come back positive. 

yep....join the club. My prediction is that every one us here has positive ANA.

Lets see what your diagnosis will be with positive ANA.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@asanders he put me on anti inflammatory medicine which I took 4 times , and see ya in 3 months he said. How is your sleeping?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

yep....join the club. My prediction is that every one us here has positive ANA.

Lets see what your diagnosis will be with positive ANA.

They asked me to ignore.🤣🤣🤣 They said it is mild ANA so not to worry.

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@lookingforanswers My sleeping really improved after 6 months..now I am at 9.th month.  

But my main problem or fear is that I may have osteonecrosis and/or osteoporosis. I feel so much pain, burning and heat moving around my joints hip and knees. I always hear popping and creaking sounds from my bones. That really scares me.

Josephine and Josephine reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@asanders I’m so glad to hear that sleep has improved you give me hope. Sorry to hear about joints and bones. I’m at 5 months of interrupted sleep and it’s torture. 

DrL, Josephine, Barb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@gingerjones I was wondering what GI symptoms did you have. Belching? Etc. thanks 

GI symptoms were diarrhea to the point it was all water...had an upper GI and they said I had acid reflux and maybe gastritis...personally, I agree I had GI issues, but I don't believe I had or have acid reflux...anyway, my GI issues are resolved and I now take a probiotic...

Did you have any gurgling  and or weird noises and movements in gut ? Was there any discomfort ? How long

did it last and what did you take for it ? 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone have  persistent  back pain ? Have had for approximately  month . Doctor  set up xray of back to see if anything.  It is not always there and isn't  debilitating  . But is consistent  and wondering  if anyone has any relief ? Have taken Advil but can't take forever.  Please  anyone.  Advil did help buy can only take short-term.  

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 956 / 1151