Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers  Klonopin may help for sleep. I wouldn't sleep at all without out it.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@jtranger thanks I have some but the problem is they gave me another medicine and I want to come off that one before I take klonopin. The only problem is that my doctor won’t prescribe it he sends you to psychiatrist and and I do t have insurance for that.😟I only have a few left and don’t know what to do. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@asanders how are you doing? Are you losing weight too??? 

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@garfybrown read my post on page 905.  Hopefully that answers some of your questions on propranolol.

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

A couple quotes from 2 articles today:

"“Vaccination is not a per-individual benefit, it’s for societal benefit, and when someone is injured by that vaccine, I think society owes that individual compensation,” says Walter Orenstein, associate director of the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta."

(Why is it so hard to compensate people for serious vaccine side effects? National Geographic.)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/why-is-it-so-hard-to-compensate-people-for-serious-vaccine-side-effects

"“Lack of laboratory or imaging abnormalities does not invalidate the existence, severity, or importance of a patient’s symptoms or conditions,” the CDC cautions in its official guidance."

(Covid long-haulers face grueling fights for disability benefits. Washington Post.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/03/08/long-covid-disability-benefits/

PoorKitty, KitKat, PoorKitty and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Would like to touch base with everyone again . I'm about 2 months  out from J and J vaccine.  Symptoms  slowly started 4 days after . As of today symptoms  are still bearable and have still maintained  working my job in kitchen ( labor intensive  ) They were numbness and tingling  in feet and hands . Nerve pain in torso , and other parts.  Then tingling  in certain parts of body. Pain in back getting worse.  Heart palpitations  when not doing too much. Insomnia  ...about 2 or 3 hours sleep  then waking up sometimes  sweating, and heart rate  up .takes awhile to get back to sleep if  at all .Weird  pulsing in wrists stated a couple weeks ago ( more noticed on left wrist ) shot side . Anybody else have this ? Again month or so noticed weird GI  gurgling noises and rumblings in stomach . Recently  started to be some discomfort and  burning  sometimes. Losing alot odmf weight maybe 20 lbs in lats couple months  ( was overweight anyway....still eating but keeps going down ????. . Have occasional ear pain not really bad . This just started  couple weeks ago.  No noise or tinnitus.  Bones and joints creak a bit when move ...not all the time though. Slight knee pain . Back pain is getting worse.  Blurry vision random eye twitching. ....I think that's it.  Have not really taken anything  ...High vitamin  C and a multi vitamin  ....put tumeric  in my green tea . Started yo take pepcid  for my gut ..doesn't really help. Heard that that and maybe claritin  or antihistamine  together might help . Doctor says anxiety.  He did prescribe me omeprezole  for 30 days . Leary of drugs. But not sure if this will help with pain.  But might need to take it .  Also recently had a MRI brain and a CT of abdomen  and pelvis. Will know results in a few days . Have an appointment  with neurologist  in 3 weeks. (  not sure what to tell him there ,)  give him a list of all my symptoms  ? . as doctors  seem very dismissive  about mentioning  vax injury.

Please any advise on supplements  for symptoms  . Diet, fasting ...trying to avoid medications  if at all possible. Wanting  to start some regimen.  

Thanks I know posted a bit on here and I think I need to get something  going .... 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

Any recovery  stories and advice out here . 

ReplyQuote
(@rose30)

@lookingforanswers 

Hi, I’m 90% better. Most symptoms are gone. The only thing that I’m dealing with right now is that 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Sjogren syndrome with no symptoms after getting the vaccine I had very bad flare up. And these are my new symptoms dry mouth, dry eye, tingling In my hands and headache. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rose30

@lookingforanswers 

Hi, I’m 90% better. Most symptoms are gone. The only thing that I’m dealing with right now is that 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Sjogren syndrome with no symptoms after getting the vaccine I had very bad flare up. And these are my new symptoms dry mouth, dry eye, tingling In my hands and headache. 

Glad your symptoms  are almost gone . How long to get to this point ? What were your symptoms?  Hope we all get there.  

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rose30)

@tone 

these were my symptoms and around six months most of them were gone. I didn’t take any medication except for Xanax and I took that for three months once a day. But I avoided eating bread red meat and dairy for eight months now. 

Swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck

Chest pain

Shortness of breath

Left arm pain

Upper back pain on the the left side

Severe Anxiety and panic attacks

Nausea / Vomiting

High blood pressure

heart palpitations

Fatigue

Lower abdominal pain

Sensitive to light and sound

Tingling and numbness and all over my body

Headache

Pressure in the nose, feels like it’s going to bleed

Eye twitching / dry eyes

AND I Lost 30 pounds

Andy, DrL, Andy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wolasadal)

Wow! This is, in and by itself,  wonderful news! As I entered my  4 month post-Moderna booster, I can only look forward to some relief. I've lost 20 pounds or so, and in the past few days, a new symptom emerged: POTS. This made me skip BP meds. A true rollercoaster, but I cherish your petsonal account progress. Thank you! 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers Yes, 15lbs and I am thin to begin with.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

When the Covid antibodies die out completely, will we go back to our normal self?

Just curious to know. Is there anyone who can confirm this or has been here from more than a year now feeling cured?

I'm assuming 1 year is enough time to get rid of these stupid antibodies. 

Also the nunber of doses would matter. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rose30

@tone 

these were my symptoms and around six months most of them were gone. I didn’t take any medication except for Xanax and I took that for three months once a day. But I avoided eating bread red meat and dairy for eight months now. 

Swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck

Chest pain

Shortness of breath

Left arm pain

Upper back pain on the the left side

Severe Anxiety and panic attacks

Nausea / Vomiting

High blood pressure

heart palpitations

Fatigue

Lower abdominal pain

Sensitive to light and sound

Tingling and numbness and all over my body

Headache

Pressure in the nose, feels like it’s going to bleed

Eye twitching / dry eyes

AND I Lost 30 pounds

Hey Rose, how long have you been into this now? And which symptoms are still remaining?

Also by tingling, do you mean muscle tremors?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Would like to touch base with everyone again . I'm about 2 months  out from J and J vaccine.  Symptoms  slowly started 4 days after . As of today symptoms  are still bearable and have still maintained  working my job in kitchen ( labor intensive  ) They were numbness and tingling  in feet and hands . Nerve pain in torso , and other parts.  Then tingling  in certain parts of body. Pain in back getting worse.  Heart palpitations  when not doing too much. Insomnia  ...about 2 or 3 hours sleep  then waking up sometimes  sweating, and heart rate  up .takes awhile to get back to sleep if  at all .Weird  pulsing in wrists stated a couple weeks ago ( more noticed on left wrist ) shot side . Anybody else have this ? Again month or so noticed weird GI  gurgling noises and rumblings in stomach . Recently  started to be some discomfort and  burning  sometimes. Losing alot odmf weight maybe 20 lbs in lats couple months  ( was overweight anyway....still eating but keeps going down ????. . Have occasional ear pain not really bad . This just started  couple weeks ago.  No noise or tinnitus.  Bones and joints creak a bit when move ...not all the time though. Slight knee pain . Back pain is getting worse.  Blurry vision random eye twitching. ....I think that's it.  Have not really taken anything  ...High vitamin  C and a multi vitamin  ....put tumeric  in my green tea . Started yo take pepcid  for my gut ..doesn't really help. Heard that that and maybe claritin  or antihistamine  together might help . Doctor says anxiety.  He did prescribe me omeprezole  for 30 days . Leary of drugs. But not sure if this will help with pain.  But might need to take it .  Also recently had a MRI brain and a CT of abdomen  and pelvis. Will know results in a few days . Have an appointment  with neurologist  in 3 weeks. (  not sure what to tell him there ,)  give him a list of all my symptoms  ? . as doctors  seem very dismissive  about mentioning  vax injury.

Please any advise on supplements  for symptoms  . Diet, fasting ...trying to avoid medications  if at all possible. Wanting  to start some regimen.  

Thanks I know posted a bit on here and I think I need to get something  going .... 

Go and get the tests done but please do not take any medication. I'm almost feeling like I'm on death bed everyday since the time I took the tablets prescribed to me.

Don't take any medication but get the diagnosis done. There was jobody to tell me that I shouldn't take any tablets. Though I was active here, I wasn't aware how much 1 tablet... just 1 can harm you.

I might not make it for long (I feel like that at times) but you do not do the same mistake.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 969 / 1151