Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ijk311)

@judis I'm in NYC can you forward me your neurologist info please I just daw one and she says is bppv all from a video visit not sure how I feel about her. I have had this rocking and swaying on a boat for months 247/ with symptoms getting less intense its been 9 months and I don't know what else I can do. I have a feeling its not bppv my symptoms never go away fully any help I would appreciate it she also thinks its a coincidence not vaccine related but I know my body well and never had this thank you

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis fortunately I completely understand, that’s my anxious, nervous life. But I made the mistake of taking a antidepressant for sleep and now I want to get off of it but I have to pay for a psychiatrist to help me and they are 300.00 it’s a nightmare as I only have a few pills left. 😭 My life was literally taken from me after my 2 vaccine in July. A complete nightmare. My doctor won’t prescribe sleep medicine. We all have to keep encouraging each other and hope and pray that our symptoms go away in time. I am unfortunately 8 months suffering. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sidelinesobserver)

Posted by: @medee

I did my tests on my own since no doctors were willing to investigate my case.

Turns out my D-Dimer and ANA came back positive. So that means I have blood clots and some auto-immune reaction/disease.

Hello all, new member here. I stumbled upon this thread around the new year and have been lurking it heavily ever since (hence the name).

As I have been skimming thru all the replies, I notice this common/recurring theme about "my doctor doesn't want to talk about it" or "my doctor is reluctant to say it was the vaccine". So far most of the posters in here seem to be attributing this strange phenomenon to simple ignorance or laziness on the part of the doctors... but has anyone considered a more sinister explanation?

It's no secret that doctors/medical professionals that speak up about the origins of COVID or the vaccine's side-effects are ostracized at best and eliminated at worst (whether it's losing their job/license... or worse).

There have been a number of doctor types that have died under suspicious circumstances the past 2 years or so - and the one thing they all have in common is they were speaking up about COVID/vaccine side-effects in some form. So when you step back and look at these unusual events - and the (seemingly universal) "it wasn't the vaccine!" knee-jerk response most of the posters in this thread are getting from their doctors - you have to consider the POSSIBILITY that "someone" or some entity doesn't want the medical community looking into or even bringing up these vaccine side-effects. 

This brings me back to the shy/reluctant doctors and medical professionals. It's simply much easier to dismiss a complaining patient/victim that is bringing up the vaccine as having "anxiety" and sending them home with some random pills rather than making an official "symptoms were caused by the vaccine" diagnosis that might draw attention to himself from the powers-that-be/his employer/etc.

The point is, a lot of the posters in this thread seem to be looking at it from the point-of-view of "welp, gosh! my doctor is just stumped, golly gee" rather than the more likely explanation that the doctor (under his breath) knows the side-effects came from the vaccine... he just doesn't want to risk losing his cushy 6-figure job by making an "official" diagnosis/signing his name to it. Doctors are not stupid people.

When viewed from this angle, the notion that the posters in this thread are just regarded as "acceptable collateral damage" of the vaccination campaign by the medical community makes more and more sense.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@medee I’m so sorry again for all your horrible symptoms.I regret taking an antidepressant that I want to get off of. My doctor won’t give you sleep medicine even though I haven’t slept but a few hours a night for months. But I was wondering what symptoms you had that made you do the D dimmer for blood clots? 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@medee I’m so sorry again for all your horrible symptoms.I regret taking an antidepressant that I want to get off of. My doctor won’t give you sleep medicine even though I haven’t slept but a few hours a night for months. But I was wondering what symptoms you had that made you do the D dimmer for blood clots? 

D Dimer test must be taken once you get the V.

I read this some months ago from someone out here. Her's was negative though. 

I just did the tests after 5 months just to know if something comes up. And I had zero clue or expectations this will come back positive. I was shocked. I'm not even taking blood thinners as I'm scared to take any medications now. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@medee thanks for your reply. And my heart goes out to you and all of us. I was asking about the d dimmer as , when I lay in bed if I roll over on my arms they get cold and numb. And I wake every couple hours in sleep completely drenched in sweat and I’ve also had complete upper body shakes and freezing. So scared. I wish I was on Facebook or something so I could find a doctor here where I. Live in central Fl. To find me a doctor who will help me get off this anxiety medicine and help me give me one that will help me with this extreme ANXIETY and restlessness and nervousness. I hate what meds have done to you, but I can’t sleep and I Feel like I’m Going out of my mind(literally) some days and it’s ruining my life. I have klonopin and ambien  for sleep but I don’t take them. Please can someone help me find a doctor who will work with me, as I can’t keep going to a psychiatrist. I Am desperate because I only have a few pills left and you can’t go off them cold turkey. I AM literaally terrified each day. Someone please help me if you can. 

ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Posted by: @tone

May I ask what H1 you take before bed? And which H2 ..do youbtake them together.  What were your symptoms  ? What cleared up for you and what was your time frame . Any Stomach  issues?

Sure, Tone. I took Zyrtec (Cetirizine), but as a side effect I had quite a dry mouth (expected tho). Now I'm trying Telfast (Fexofenadine), which I started to take 2 days ago. Tonight I slept better again (better means that I didn't wake up in the middle of night).

I got Acid-Pep (Famotidine) as a H2 bloker and have been taking also for two days, but I guess too early to say how it works.

You can check my post history for symptoms (there were too many). Usual dizziness, fatigue, derealization, insomnia and also GI issues. My stomach issues (bloating, slight diarrhoea, etc) that lasted for weeks was then solved after I started to take probiotics (might be a coincidence too?). The dizziness and other symptoms I got during a relapse seemed to be relieved by a immune supplements which contained higher dose of Andrographis, but also turmeric, echinaecea and siberian ginseng (dunno which one had the higher effect - likely either Andrographis or tumeric).

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@lookingforanswers Hi Susie, there is a good forum on the website called Surviving Antidepressants. The moderators give good advice on how to come off antidepressants. It's not a quick process, it could take months or even years depending on your current dose and how long you have been taking it for. Stopping cold turkey is not advisable because that can cause all sorts of horrible symptoms, unless you are one of the rare lucky ones. It might be worth a try. Good luck.🙏

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tabby thank you.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@tabby thank you.

You can also try some meditation videos on YT or any app. That too helps.

Also you can try massaging your temples with cow clairified butter for 10 minutes to feel sleepy. This was recently told to me by my doctor. I did it for hardly 2-3 days and stopped it. Not that it isn't helpful but I'm just too lazy.

It did make me feel sleepy instantly though. You can try and let me know if that helped. Stop taking medicines even if you feel like. It will mess you up.

ReplyQuote
 Jess
(@jessb)

@wolasadal I hope it might offer you some encouragement to know that, five months after the second dose of Pfizer, my symptoms have greatly improved. I had a positive ANA, neuropathy, joint and muscle pains, brain fog, weak limbs and debilitating fatigue. I have been unable to work this year and spent a fortune on medical appointments. Several doctors have recorded that my symptoms are due to the vaccine. Finally I am at around 80% or my normal capacity. I will return to work this week, am able to go bushwalking and to the gym. I have listened to my body, learned to say no, and rested much more than I'm comfortable with, as well as taking probiotics. I think time has been the main healer for me. I hope you see an improvement soon.

Andy, DrL, Andy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@medee thank you but I’ve been on it for 3 months and it says you can’t just stop without doctors help. 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @ethan318

@jkro

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMcibr2113694

Thank you! Yes, I have read this and also talked over email with Dr Murphy who was a co author. I’m hoping they will do some research 

@windsor

A recent interview of Dr. Murphy by Dr. Been on the immune response in long-covid and post-vaccination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmaZX3ftfY

New, gingerj, New and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee thank you but I’ve been on it for 3 months and it says you can’t just stop without doctors help. 

Yeah, that's your call and you must definitely speak to your doctor. However, all I meant is taking these drugs for long messes us up.

ReplyQuote
(@ecwisconsin1972)

Hi I'm Jessie, I just turned 50 in January. I had Covid the first time October of 2020 and again in March of 2021. I was extremely sick and bed ridden for two weeks both times. Marshfield clinic here in October had me be part of their Covid study. I had all the symptoms listed plus about 5 more on top of that. It was horrible. Last summer I finally broke down and got both of the Pfizer shots. Even after everything I had read and as dead set against it as I was. My thought was if I get the shot that stores and all of the activities that have been cancelled for so long would resume as usual. With more people getting the shot. Also working for an Insurance Company for 5 years helping people on the phone I thought I was doing a good thing.

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escribe THEM A LOT OF TIMES. A MONTH HALF AGO I DEVELOPED NEUROPATHY IN LEFT HAND. NO REFLEX IN LEFT FOOT OR LEG ANY MORE. BOTH HANDS SHAKE VIGOROUSLY. LEFT LEG PAIN IS A 10. MORE BUT I FORGOT. I'VE SEEN SEVERAL NEUROLOGIST THAT HAVE DONE EMG'S ON ME. THEY SWORE  I HAD SEVERE NERVE DAMAGE, THEN IT WAS AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE.NOW THIS IS ALL FROM AN OLD INJURY. ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME?! I HAD NO HEALTH PROBLEMS BEFORE, BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE,FELT LIKE A SPRING Chicken TO NOW THIS. OH AND MANY PEOPLE MENTION EYE SIGHT PROBLEMS AND KIND OF A WEIRD ALMOST DIZZY FEELING. THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING TO ME. THIS IS FROM THE SHOT. PLEASR KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR SYMPTOMS. ALSO IF YOU GET ANY ANSWERS. ALL MY BLOOD DRAWS AND TESTS ARE NORMAL. THEY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX ME. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND GOD BLESS

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 971 / 1151