17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sahmed

@saba I have developed the head jerks as well and I am exactly around 3 months since my second dose. I’m so glad they went away for you, I  really hope it goes away for me too. It’s so scary and freaks me out. 
btw my name is also sabah 🙂

Sabby, did the jerks go away for you? 

I still get it ans can't sleep due to this. My neck/head, hands and legs shake badly when I'm asleep.

This is my 6th month. It happens on and off. Somedays I am okay and then all of this come back strong.

Please do reply how you feeling now.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lynner

@tiredofthisdrama I am also experiencing insomnia, muscle jerks prevent me from sleeping and yes, exactly as you described my brain doesn't seem to want to switch off. If I do sleep it is very light and I awaken easily after a short time spell. Feeling exhausted now. Going to pay for a private neurology appointment as the NHS could only give me an appointment with a headache nurse. She was pleasant enough but couldn't advise on alot of my other symptoms.  The insomnia is horrible though. Been with me for a few months now.

Do you still get jerks when you're sleeping?

I am struggling with this. This is my 6th month. I can't sleep. My neck, hands and legs shake badly when it does.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gaggi

Tried different solutions - medication, exercises with my physiotherapist - still having episodes on and off - especially after coming down stairs and jerks sudden movements- have to think before i do anything! very frustrating. Never had it before. 

Do you mean jerks when asleep? 

Do you still have them? How have you been feeling lately?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

Hi everyone.  I am a 44 year old  male. I received 2 jabs of pfizer vaccine on june and august. And like most of you I was very healthy before jabs.  I started to experience several symptoms just 2 days after the second jab including: (tried to sort by onset time of each symptom)

- random jerks and twitching of arms.

- involuntary movements of fingers, toes and even limbs

- facial palsy like spasms and twitches on my face

- numbness and sensitivity changes mainly on my face but also all over my body. (I no longer feel numbness or sensitivity changes)

- Muscle spasms (but they improved now I dont have many spasms)

- random fasciculations all over the body. Especially in horizontal positions. Everything is better when I am standing or walking. I also feel major increase in fasciculations after yawning or sneezing. Also, I can no longer exercise but only walk.

-  fatigue and insomnia

-  bladder problems.

- unexplained sudden diarrhea coming and going.

- unexplained significant weight loss. But later I gained all my weight and more back.

- prickling and tingling and burning sensations moving all over the body. 

- two times I had major electric shock feeling from hip to toes; later smaller electric shocks moving all over the body mostly in my brain.

- redness and pain on several joints but mostly on my knees and my hip.

- tachycardia and feeling of pulse all over the body.

- strange bubbling or popcorn like feelings in my veins.

- blood / metallic taste in my mouth. not have gum problems yet.

- feeling of sudden pain in internal organs. And I sometimes feel like my internal organs are moving inside or twitching. I also feel heat/burning in my kidneys and liver/pancreas not sure.

- Metallic pain in the right eye and right side of the face. No sight problems yet.

- and the most irritating one tinnitus. First it was a feeling like a flapping of bird wings. it diminished. But now it is like a constant metallic sound which reminds me I'm sick even when I dont feel other symptoms. I guess Its stregth changes between a 3-8 on suicide level. So sometımes I dont hear it but when it is bedtime it is hard to ignore.

- and I guess several other symptoms I forgot.

there are remissions and flares. There are changes on the strength of the symptoms. And each flare adds new symptoms to my list of symptoms. There was even a 15-20day period of remission when I thought it went away. But that was a huge mistake.  It always came back stronger. Up to now I had 3-4 major remission periods. First remissions were nearly symptom free but later on, even on remission times I felt muscle twitches and bubbling in my veins.

When these symptoms started my initial self-diagnosis was a neurological disease like ALS, CIDP or MS and I was very afraid. I started to read online scientific research, forums, even health books.  Now I am pretty sure what I am having is either smoldering or aggressive form of systemic mastocytosis without skin involvement or aggresive MCAS. I really hoped it to be a mild form of MCAS but my condition is really getting worse and worse. The reason for this is that I now feel my internal organs are involved (kidney and liver problems)

I used so many stuff including but not limited to colchicin, statins, ivermectin, antihistamins type 1 and 2, aspirin, d3k2, NAC, quercetin+zinc, L-glutathion.....Rıght now I use prednizone, several antihistamines. I use known drugs for tinnutus. Once a month cupping with bloood to remove some of the toxins from my blood. Only thing that helped is prednisone and cupping.

Altough my doctors tell me this is anxiety only, I know it is not anxiety and it is slowly killing me (according to many medical sites it wont be so slow and probably be faster than ALS). I am worried that if it progresses at this rate I have less than a year. I know aggresive mastocytosis/mcas survival time is about 2 years but I have already used 6 months. 

Have the jerks gone away for you or are you still struggling with you sleep?

How are you feeling overall?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @larag

UPDATE.

Hey everyone. I am not sure if any of my old forum friends are still here.. I haven't been here for a while for the benefit of my mental health and needing some time to move on and heal. But I felt the need to come back to update you all as I think this would have helped me many months ago. 

So... I had my one and only pfizer vax on June 12th. I am UK based. Healthy. 31 year old women. Single mum of one 4 year old boy. 

Immediately after my v I had horrific neck and back pain. This became unbearable and after 2 weeks I went to the Dr. Was referred to physio. A week later I had indescribable head pains. Shooting pains. Breathless. Went to a&e. Ct scan clear. Told was a Migraine. In the following weeks I had body tremors and muscle spasms start. Jerks at night time. Insomnia. Acid reflux. Stomach issues. Insane vertigo to the point I couldnt stand for days on end. Brain fog. My son had to go and stay with his dad. I was signed off work for months. I saw numerous GPs. Had endless hospital visits. Saw two neurologists. A physio. And had 12 weeks counselling. I had a brain mri. Autoimmune bloods. Ct scans. Neck xray. All was clear. Dr and neuro confirmed it was vax induced and was an over reactive immune system response. I was depressed to the point of suicidal thoughts. Panic attacks. Full of regret. I lost my partner. My life. Friends. I just didn't see the light. I took vitamins. I tried EVERYTHING. If you are reading this and feel the same please know. YOU WILL HEAL. I am 85/90% healed purely down to time. I still get mild dizzy spells and I still have muscle twitching. But it's manageable and doesn't affect my daily life now. When it happens I keep calm and don't let it overtake me. I stay off this forum too purely so my mind isn't consumed by this.. It is worse when I'm hormonal so in the run up to my menstrual cycle and when I'm poorly or tired. I now take a daily probiotoc but that is it.. I try to eat cleaner. (Although still partial to a takeaway and chocolate!) But I do notice sugar makes me feel worse. The Dr's tried to give me numerous medications which at first I took. Diazapam, propranolol, procloraperizine, etc. I refused all medication and stopped vitamins. try to go for walks. Practice deep breathing. Just look after my mind. Your body is an incredible self healer. It's been 6 months and I'm still on this journey. I was told not to have another pfizer vax. But I haven't and won't have ANY other vax. Mandate or not. I won't. I believe in my freedom and choice. 

Give your bodies time. Ride through it. It's so hard. I feel you all. But please please have hope. Because there is light at the end of the tunnel. Xxxx

How are you feeling these days?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

Whatever you do! NEver go off this stuff cold turkey. This can bring very dangerous sideeffects to you!

IN worst case you go to a hospital and tell them that you do not have enough off the pills to start to wean this medicament. They surely will not let you down.

I did same with Tavor, and it worked really well. Went to a hospital and told them I needed more Tavor tablets to wean them off and it worked. Took me 2 months, but it did work greatly.

I went exatly to the neurological ambulance & told the doctor of my Tavor problem and that I had not enogh pills (like you) to have a good chance to get them disaccustomed.

I wish you the best that you get a way to have this mediacment disaccustomed from your body!

gingerj, DrL, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @asanders

Hi everyone.  I am a 44 year old  male. I received 2 jabs of pfizer vaccine on june and august. And like most of you I was very healthy before jabs.  I started to experience several symptoms just 2 days after the second jab including: (tried to sort by onset time of each symptom)

- random jerks and twitching of arms.

- involuntary movements of fingers, toes and even limbs

- facial palsy like spasms and twitches on my face

- numbness and sensitivity changes mainly on my face but also all over my body. (I no longer feel numbness or sensitivity changes)

- Muscle spasms (but they improved now I dont have many spasms)

- random fasciculations all over the body. Especially in horizontal positions. Everything is better when I am standing or walking. I also feel major increase in fasciculations after yawning or sneezing. Also, I can no longer exercise but only walk.

-  fatigue and insomnia

-  bladder problems.

- unexplained sudden diarrhea coming and going.

- unexplained significant weight loss. But later I gained all my weight and more back.

- prickling and tingling and burning sensations moving all over the body. 

- two times I had major electric shock feeling from hip to toes; later smaller electric shocks moving all over the body mostly in my brain.

- redness and pain on several joints but mostly on my knees and my hip.

- tachycardia and feeling of pulse all over the body.

- strange bubbling or popcorn like feelings in my veins.

- blood / metallic taste in my mouth. not have gum problems yet.

- feeling of sudden pain in internal organs. And I sometimes feel like my internal organs are moving inside or twitching. I also feel heat/burning in my kidneys and liver/pancreas not sure.

- Metallic pain in the right eye and right side of the face. No sight problems yet.

- and the most irritating one tinnitus. First it was a feeling like a flapping of bird wings. it diminished. But now it is like a constant metallic sound which reminds me I'm sick even when I dont feel other symptoms. I guess Its stregth changes between a 3-8 on suicide level. So sometımes I dont hear it but when it is bedtime it is hard to ignore.

- and I guess several other symptoms I forgot.

there are remissions and flares. There are changes on the strength of the symptoms. And each flare adds new symptoms to my list of symptoms. There was even a 15-20day period of remission when I thought it went away. But that was a huge mistake.  It always came back stronger. Up to now I had 3-4 major remission periods. First remissions were nearly symptom free but later on, even on remission times I felt muscle twitches and bubbling in my veins.

When these symptoms started my initial self-diagnosis was a neurological disease like ALS, CIDP or MS and I was very afraid. I started to read online scientific research, forums, even health books.  Now I am pretty sure what I am having is either smoldering or aggressive form of systemic mastocytosis without skin involvement or aggresive MCAS. I really hoped it to be a mild form of MCAS but my condition is really getting worse and worse. The reason for this is that I now feel my internal organs are involved (kidney and liver problems)

I used so many stuff including but not limited to colchicin, statins, ivermectin, antihistamins type 1 and 2, aspirin, d3k2, NAC, quercetin+zinc, L-glutathion.....Rıght now I use prednizone, several antihistamines. I use known drugs for tinnutus. Once a month cupping with bloood to remove some of the toxins from my blood. Only thing that helped is prednisone and cupping.

Altough my doctors tell me this is anxiety only, I know it is not anxiety and it is slowly killing me (according to many medical sites it wont be so slow and probably be faster than ALS). I am worried that if it progresses at this rate I have less than a year. I know aggresive mastocytosis/mcas survival time is about 2 years but I have already used 6 months. 

Have the jerks gone away for you or are you still struggling with you sleep?

How are you feeling overall?

The "anxiety" diagnosis is very interesting since someone who has anxiety would not even be given this diagnosis.  They'd be given a more specific diagnosis and guess what?  they'd also be given a drug to treat anxiety, lol.

It is soooo obviously a 'go away now' diagnosis.

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Has anyone else burning and swollen lymph nodes under the armpits?

I have this few times a day. But mostly in the very early morning (aroud 5-7 am)

They somehow make me very very nervous. Why are after more than 5 weeks the lymphnodes under the armpits still active (at least this is my guess, when I think of the burning under my armpits)

Right now my symptoms after more than 5 weeks are:

swollen lymph nodes under the armpits

many times in the day my body feels hot/feverish but I do not have higher temperature

still a bit of breathing problems

later in the day, when i get tired, I get migraine like headaches (thx God not very strong ones, I ake 1-2 ibuprofen and they are gone)

massive anixety of dying especially and restlessness, so I can not focus on anything else than my anxiety and my symptoms

desperate view of everything

brainfog

appetite is still not back to normal (I keep my weight, but I am loosing muscle masses)

Hof flashes at night (but they have become less)

Symptoms which are gone right now:

insomnia

chestpains

very bad heart palpitations (i still have here and there some, but not to compare with the mad & extreme heart palpitations in the first 3-4 weeks

eye & vision problems

I guess I maybe forgot one or tweo tings, but thats mainly most of my symptoms now.

This post was modified 2 years ago by watiswat

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

When the Covid antibodies die out completely, will we go back to our normal self?

Just curious to know. Is there anyone who can confirm this or has been here from more than a year now feeling cured?

I'm assuming 1 year is enough time to get rid of these stupid antibodies. 

Also the nunber of doses would matter. 

Keep in mind there is a difference between "protection from covid" and "vaccine injury" when it comes to the junk inside of us.  Just because you are no longer protected from Covid at a certain point does not mean the junk is completely out of you. 

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

Hi All,

I am now in my 6th week. Crazily I was yesterday so tired that I slept from early evening till next day morning. I had bad heart palpitaions (around 1 hour), but I ignored them, and then they were gone and I had the really best sleep in weeks. While I sleep I am hapy, because I do not know about my realt-life condition and have normally good dreams.

But when I wake up, then I know sad reality is back. 

I have 2 huge problems: I am in nonstop anxiety modus and can not focus on anything else than my Vaccine sideeffects (symptoms) and am not more able to go out, read a book, watch a netflix serial (which I loved to do) or to do anything else which distratcs me from my bad situation and lets the time runs out faster, so the days just do not pass in slowmotion.

I can very very hardly do my job (which is a lot of excel-works, and this is pretty hard to focus on all the numbers, mostly after the job the headache symptoms come back)

But thx God, my eye problems & strange vision problems, which I had in the first 3-4 weeks are gone, else doing my job would be nearly impossible (with so many excel-numbers & data-management/calculations)

The other problem of me is, that I am convinced 24/7 that I am on the deathbed already and there is anyway nothing much else than I can do than to wait and see if my body can manage this problems and heal itself.

That's why I want to ask here in this forum: A really earnest question from me:

Guys do you really think that after 5 weeks there is a high chance to die of the vaccinations sideeffects and the damage done to the body?

Please do not get angry me asking this negative qeustion, it is just 24/7 in my mind and I would like to hear what others think about it.

You will not be dying of this.  You are going to outlast this and you are going to use this experience for something much bigger than you and much bigger than all of us.  

gingerj, Andy, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

A couple quotes from 2 articles today:

"“Vaccination is not a per-individual benefit, it’s for societal benefit, and when someone is injured by that vaccine, I think society owes that individual compensation,” says Walter Orenstein, associate director of the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta."

(Why is it so hard to compensate people for serious vaccine side effects? National Geographic.)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/why-is-it-so-hard-to-compensate-people-for-serious-vaccine-side-effects

"“Lack of laboratory or imaging abnormalities does not invalidate the existence, severity, or importance of a patient’s symptoms or conditions,” the CDC cautions in its official guidance."

(Covid long-haulers face grueling fights for disability benefits. Washington Post.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/03/08/long-covid-disability-benefits/

Most of us don't even want compensation.  We really only want a team of doctors devoted to finding answers.  Ideally, these doctors would work closely with the makers of the actual vaccine in order to discover the source of our problems.  Ideally, this knowledge would be used to create better and safer vaccines.

KitKat, New, gingerj and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Would like to touch base with everyone again . I'm about 2 months  out from J and J vaccine.  Symptoms  slowly started 4 days after . As of today symptoms  are still bearable and have still maintained  working my job in kitchen ( labor intensive  ) They were numbness and tingling  in feet and hands . Nerve pain in torso , and other parts.  Then tingling  in certain parts of body. Pain in back getting worse.  Heart palpitations  when not doing too much. Insomnia  ...about 2 or 3 hours sleep  then waking up sometimes  sweating, and heart rate  up .takes awhile to get back to sleep if  at all .Weird  pulsing in wrists stated a couple weeks ago ( more noticed on left wrist ) shot side . Anybody else have this ? Again month or so noticed weird GI  gurgling noises and rumblings in stomach . Recently  started to be some discomfort and  burning  sometimes. Losing alot odmf weight maybe 20 lbs in lats couple months  ( was overweight anyway....still eating but keeps going down ????. . Have occasional ear pain not really bad . This just started  couple weeks ago.  No noise or tinnitus.  Bones and joints creak a bit when move ...not all the time though. Slight knee pain . Back pain is getting worse.  Blurry vision random eye twitching. ....I think that's it.  Have not really taken anything  ...High vitamin  C and a multi vitamin  ....put tumeric  in my green tea . Started yo take pepcid  for my gut ..doesn't really help. Heard that that and maybe claritin  or antihistamine  together might help . Doctor says anxiety.  He did prescribe me omeprezole  for 30 days . Leary of drugs. But not sure if this will help with pain.  But might need to take it .  Also recently had a MRI brain and a CT of abdomen  and pelvis. Will know results in a few days . Have an appointment  with neurologist  in 3 weeks. (  not sure what to tell him there ,)  give him a list of all my symptoms  ? . as doctors  seem very dismissive  about mentioning  vax injury.

Please any advise on supplements  for symptoms  . Diet, fasting ...trying to avoid medications  if at all possible. Wanting  to start some regimen.  

Thanks I know posted a bit on here and I think I need to get something  going .... 

Hi Tone,

My symptoms: nerve problems across stomach and up back as well as not being able to eat many foods anymore such as pizza, beans, and bread (yes I have been tested for celiac and it was negative).

The only things that help me:  Ivermectin but only initially.  Pepcid but only initially.

Liquid liposomal glutathione

Vitamin E

Selenium

Raw Garlic

Raw Onions

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

Any recovery  stories and advice out here . 

I do not know one person who got worse as time went on.  People either do not change at all or they get better with time.

Yes, there are people who have mild vaccine injury, moderate vaccine injury, and severe vaccine injury.  You can have mild injury and stay mild.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Hi Dee!

What are your overall main symptoms now? And is there anything which has improved in the last weeks for you?

And what are your heart palpiations doing? Have they gotten at least a bit better in the last weeks?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

Holy Jesus!

Many many Thanks Bro for your very kind words 👍 

This words of yours were so important to me in this hellish dimension! This is beyond my words!

God bless You and All the people in this forum!

gingerj, Andy, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 972 / 1151