Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@asanders)

Posted by: @tone

Again a friend of mine with similar symtomps has no symtomps now after  12-13 months. She was very sick for first 3-4 months. But she had another vaccine not pfizer like me.

Was wondering the friend with no symptoms now ..what vaccine  did she have? And do you know what  she did or took to help ? When did she start getting better .? 

Hope you recover soon  . All of us . 

She had the chinese vaccine - Sinovac.  She got vaccinated before me and was sick for 3-4 months (after the 3rd dose), then she started to get better. As far as I remember her symtomps were fatique, joint pain, dizziness, heart palpilations, and I remember her telling me that she was feeling something moving in her veins. kind of similar but not same symtomps. e.g she never had twitches or tinnutus or bone pain. 

When I got sick she told me to have ozone therapy and she believes that it helped her a lot. Unfortunately for me ozone therapy did not work in my case. In fact I felt a lot worse after ozone sessions. My naturalist doctor told me that I probably have an immune condition and ozone therapy strenghtens/regulates immune system. I guess making my immune sytem stronger made my symtomps worse.

So I stopped ozone sessions. I still dont know if it was a good decision since many people believe ozone helped them.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Asanders

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Maria
(@maria1983gr)

3 days after the 3rd dose of Moderna, I experienced severe dizziness and sense of faint. Almost one month later, the symptoms insist and have not found anything weird in my health reports. Does anyone experience such symptoms for that long?

There are times that I also feel my throat under pressure. I

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers  The vaccine caused my stomach issues and the Doctors can't figure it out?

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Anyone use Ivermectin and have it help? A lot of natural Doctors are are using it.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

Again a friend of mine with similar symtomps has no symtomps now after  12-13 months. She was very sick for first 3-4 months. But she had another vaccine not pfizer like me.

Was wondering the friend with no symptoms now ..what vaccine  did she have? And do you know what  she did or took to help ? When did she start getting better .? 

She had the chinese vaccine - Sinovac.  She got vaccinated before me and was sick for 3-4 months (after the 3rd dose), then she started to get better. As far as I remember her symtomps were fatique, joint pain, dizziness, heart palpilations, and I remember her telling me that she was feeling something moving in her veins. kind of similar but not same symtomps. e.g she never had twitches or tinnutus or bone pain. 

When I got sick she told me to have ozone therapy and she believes that it helped her a lot. Unfortunately for me ozone therapy did not work in my case. In fact I felt a lot worse after ozone sessions. My naturalist doctor told me that I probably have an immune condition and ozone therapy strenghtens/regulates immune system. I guess making my immune sytem stronger made my symtomps worse.

So I stopped ozone sessions. I still dont know if it was a good decision since many people believe ozone helped them.

Has this friend of yours recovered?

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Was wondering  if everyone  here has suffered  or is suffering  with anxiety  as a symptom ? Does everyone get this symptom? I stay strong and positive  . 2 months post vaccine  . 

New and New reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Was wondering  if everyone  here has suffered  or is suffering  with anxiety  as a symptom ? Does everyone get this symptom? I stay strong and positive  . 2 months post vaccine  . 

A common symptom among those with a vaccine injury seems to be activation of the sympathetic nervous system - the "fight or flight" response. As inflammation may cause or contribute to the anxiety, it may be helpful to try to lower inflammation as much as possible through lifestyle - an anti-inflammatory diet, lowering stress when possible, taking short walks outside if possible, etc. Best wishes in your recovery.

Adelaide, Cary L, Adelaide and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

A common symptom among those with a vaccine injury seems to be activation of the sympathetic nervous system - the "fight or flight" response. As inflammation may cause or contribute to the anxiety, it may be helpful to try to lower inflammation as much as possible through lifestyle - an anti-inflammatory diet, lowering stress when possible, taking short walks outside if possible, etc. Best wishes in your recovery.

So does that break everyone  gets anxiety  as a symptom.  I'm 2 months in and feel that I will over come this. I've had moments  of anxiety  I think , but I thinkniv got a grip . When does this usually  kick in or do some not get this?

ReplyQuote
(@sahmed)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @sahmed

@saba I have developed the head jerks as well and I am exactly around 3 months since my second dose. I’m so glad they went away for you, I  really hope it goes away for me too. It’s so scary and freaks me out. 
btw my name is also sabah 🙂

Sabby, did the jerks go away for you? 

I still get it ans can't sleep due to this. My neck/head, hands and legs shake badly when I'm asleep.

This is my 6th month. It happens on and off. Somedays I am okay and then all of this come back strong.

Please do reply how you feeling now.

@medee the jerks did go away. I got them in December when I was 3 months post vaccine. they lasted for 7-10 days and were by far my worst kind of symptom. I’m not sure what had triggered it, I had caught a cold and had cold medicine. In order to get rid of them, I had stopped having cold medicines and really made an effort to get my anxiety down. 
Currently I don’t get jerks but I have throbbing pulsation all over my body which are not as uncomfortable as the jerks. I’ve also recently been having really bad vertigo when I close my eyes and it’s not letting me sleep. Sorry to hear how you’re feeling. Try to reduce anxiety and stress it’ll definitely help. Hope you feel better

Callie, DrL, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

So does that break everyone  gets anxiety  as a symptom.  I'm 2 months in and feel that I will over come this. I've had moments  of anxiety  I think , but I thinkniv got a grip . When does this usually  kick in or do some not get this?

Hi, Not sure everyone gets this but it seems common. If you do a search for "anxiety" - near the top of this page, under "Vesties' Village," click on the blue magnifying glass on the right and type it in the search box - a number of posts come up.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Best natural  remedies or supplements  for nerve pain , burning  sensations? Trying to stay away  from drugs. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@saba I have developed the head jerks as well and I am exactly around 3 months since my second dose. I’m so glad they went away for you, I  really hope it goes away for me too. It’s so scary and freaks me out. 
btw my name is also sabah 🙂

Sabby, did the jerks go away for you? 

I still get it ans can't sleep due to this. My neck/head, hands and legs shake badly when I'm asleep.

This is my 6th month. It happens on and off. Somedays I am okay and then all of this come back strong.

Please do reply how you feeling now.

@medee the jerks did go away. I got them in December when I was 3 months post vaccine. they lasted for 7-10 days and were by far my worst kind of symptom. I’m not sure what had triggered it, I had caught a cold and had cold medicine. In order to get rid of them, I had stopped having cold medicines and really made an effort to get my anxiety down. 
Currently I don’t get jerks but I have throbbing pulsation all over my body which are not as uncomfortable as the jerks. I’ve also recently been having really bad vertigo when I close my eyes and it’s not letting me sleep. Sorry to hear how you’re feeling. Try to reduce anxiety and stress it’ll definitely help. Hope you feel better

Mine goes away but then returns after every few weeks. I don't know why!

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

Any recovery  stories and advice out here . 

I do not know one person who got worse as time went on.  People either do not change at all or they get better with time.

Yes, there are people who have mild vaccine injury, moderate vaccine injury, and severe vaccine injury.  You can have mild injury and stay mild.

I got pretty worse as time went on. I guess I am that one person. But I also know other people who got gradually worse.

Let me rephrase. Up to months 5-6 after the second jab, I had some periods of complete remission when I felt no symtomps at all. But my flares always followed with more severe and different symtoms. Doctors still dont know whats wrong with me.

But a relative of mine with some similar symtomps actually is a lot better now. He is diagnosed with some post vaccine thyroid activation. his thyroid levels are normal now. but still using medication.

Father of a friend is now actually in intesive care. Again he had similar symtomps to mine. He was very sick and on top of that he got COVID.  I hope he gets better, but since his symtomps were exactly like mine, I wonder what happens If I catch covid?

Also probably the type of vaccine you got, the dose, what systems of your body got affected, you preexisting conditions are all important. So only time will tell if it gets better or worse. I am still trying different supplements, visiting different doctors and trying to be my own doctor. So stay strong.

What supplements  are you trying? And has anything  gotten better ? Yiu have nerve pain ? Any relief  from that ? 

Tone, I sent you a PM.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

Any recovery  stories and advice out here . 

I do not know one person who got worse as time went on.  People either do not change at all or they get better with time.

Yes, there are people who have mild vaccine injury, moderate vaccine injury, and severe vaccine injury.  You can have mild injury and stay mild.

I got pretty worse as time went on. I guess I am that one person. But I also know other people who got gradually worse.

Let me rephrase. Up to months 5-6 after the second jab, I had some periods of complete remission when I felt no symtomps at all. But my flares always followed with more severe and different symtoms. Doctors still dont know whats wrong with me.

But a relative of mine with some similar symtomps actually is a lot better now. He is diagnosed with some post vaccine thyroid activation. his thyroid levels are normal now. but still using medication.

Father of a friend is now actually in intesive care. Again he had similar symtomps to mine. He was very sick and on top of that he got COVID.  I hope he gets better, but since his symtomps were exactly like mine, I wonder what happens If I catch covid?

Also probably the type of vaccine you got, the dose, what systems of your body got affected, you preexisting conditions are all important. So only time will tell if it gets better or worse. I am still trying different supplements, visiting different doctors and trying to be my own doctor. So stay strong.

That 12-13 months is nice.  I keep hearing the cells modified by the vaccine go away at 15months.

KitKat, New, gingerj and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

When the Covid antibodies die out completely, will we go back to our normal self?

Just curious to know. Is there anyone who can confirm this or has been here from more than a year now feeling cured?

I'm assuming 1 year is enough time to get rid of these stupid antibodies. 

Also the nunber of doses would matter. 

Keep in mind there is a difference between "protection from covid" and "vaccine injury" when it comes to the junk inside of us.  Just because you are no longer protected from Covid at a certain point does not mean the junk is completely out of you. 

Means we're stuck on this forever. Beautiful!😍

No, I think even the junk will go away.  But the time frame is not known.

KitKat, gingerj, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 974 / 1151