Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

I now noticed your private message! Sorry to write it here.

BUt I am still not allowd to post a private message since I have not posted enough on this forum!

So with this way also a "Hello" to you Bro!

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@adelaide)

@tarruba Hi again - I'm wondering if you continued with the acupuncture or stopped? I have had some short-term relief with traditional acupuncture, although it has not magically cured the dizziness. Cheers.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @tone

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

Any recovery  stories and advice out here . 

I do not know one person who got worse as time went on.  People either do not change at all or they get better with time.

Yes, there are people who have mild vaccine injury, moderate vaccine injury, and severe vaccine injury.  You can have mild injury and stay mild.

I got pretty worse as time went on. I guess I am that one person. But I also know other people who got gradually worse.

Let me rephrase. Up to months 5-6 after the second jab, I had some periods of complete remission when I felt no symtomps at all. But my flares always followed with more severe and different symtoms. Doctors still dont know whats wrong with me.

But a relative of mine with some similar symtomps actually is a lot better now. He is diagnosed with some post vaccine thyroid activation. his thyroid levels are normal now. but still using medication.

Again a friend of mine with similar symtomps has no symtomps now after  12-13 months. She was very sick for first 3-4 months. But she had another vaccine not pfizer like me.

Father of a friend is now actually in intesive care. Again he had similar symtomps to mine. He was very sick and on top of that he got COVID.  I hope he gets better, but since his symtomps were exactly like mine, I wonder what happens If I catch covid?

Also probably the type of vaccine you got, the dose, what systems of your body got affected, you preexisting conditions are all important. So only time will tell if it gets better or worse. I am still trying different supplements, visiting different doctors and trying to be my own doctor. So stay strong.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @medee

The "anxiety" diagnosis is very interesting since someone who has anxiety would not even be given this diagnosis.  They'd be given a more specific diagnosis and guess what?  they'd also be given a drug to treat anxiety, lol.

It is soooo obviously a 'go away now' diagnosis.

Actually they did. They've given me xanax, paxil and inderal. I tried them for 2-3 months. But everything got worse. 

I do understand the doctors too. This is probably something they have never seen before and they dont know what to do to. So instead of admitting they dont know they just say wait it out and  it will probably be better as time goes by. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

The "anxiety" diagnosis is very interesting since someone who has anxiety would not even be given this diagnosis.  They'd be given a more specific diagnosis and guess what?  they'd also be given a drug to treat anxiety, lol.

Actually they did. They've given me xanax, paxil and inderal. I tried them for 2-3 months. But everything got worse. 

I do understand the doctors too. This is probably something they have never seen before and they dont know what to do to. So instead of admitting they dont know they just say wait it out and  it will probably be better as time goes by. 

Years ago, I had a rare problem.  Soooooo many doctors pretended to know and diverted me to unhelpful things.  Very few doctors said 'I don't know what this is' but I respected the ones who admitted they didn't know SO MUCH.

KitKat, gingerj, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Hi everyone.  I am a 44 year old  male. I received 2 jabs of pfizer vaccine on june and august. And like most of you I was very healthy before jabs.  I started to experience several symptoms just 2 days after the second jab including: (tried to sort by onset time of each symptom)

- random jerks and twitching of arms.

- involuntary movements of fingers, toes and even limbs

- facial palsy like spasms and twitches on my face

- numbness and sensitivity changes mainly on my face but also all over my body. (I no longer feel numbness or sensitivity changes)

- Muscle spasms (but they improved now I dont have many spasms)

- random fasciculations all over the body. Especially in horizontal positions. Everything is better when I am standing or walking. I also feel major increase in fasciculations after yawning or sneezing. Also, I can no longer exercise but only walk.

-  fatigue and insomnia

-  bladder problems.

- unexplained sudden diarrhea coming and going.

- unexplained significant weight loss. But later I gained all my weight and more back.

- prickling and tingling and burning sensations moving all over the body. 

- two times I had major electric shock feeling from hip to toes; later smaller electric shocks moving all over the body mostly in my brain.

- redness and pain on several joints but mostly on my knees and my hip.

- tachycardia and feeling of pulse all over the body.

- strange bubbling or popcorn like feelings in my veins.

- blood / metallic taste in my mouth. not have gum problems yet.

- feeling of sudden pain in internal organs. And I sometimes feel like my internal organs are moving inside or twitching. I also feel heat/burning in my kidneys and liver/pancreas not sure.

- Metallic pain in the right eye and right side of the face. No sight problems yet.

- and the most irritating one tinnitus. First it was a feeling like a flapping of bird wings. it diminished. But now it is like a constant metallic sound which reminds me I'm sick even when I dont feel other symptoms. I guess Its stregth changes between a 3-8 on suicide level. So sometımes I dont hear it but when it is bedtime it is hard to ignore.

- and I guess several other symptoms I forgot.

there are remissions and flares. There are changes on the strength of the symptoms. And each flare adds new symptoms to my list of symptoms. There was even a 15-20day period of remission when I thought it went away. But that was a huge mistake.  It always came back stronger. Up to now I had 3-4 major remission periods. First remissions were nearly symptom free but later on, even on remission times I felt muscle twitches and bubbling in my veins.

When these symptoms started my initial self-diagnosis was a neurological disease like ALS, CIDP or MS and I was very afraid. I started to read online scientific research, forums, even health books.  Now I am pretty sure what I am having is either smoldering or aggressive form of systemic mastocytosis without skin involvement or aggresive MCAS. I really hoped it to be a mild form of MCAS but my condition is really getting worse and worse. The reason for this is that I now feel my internal organs are involved (kidney and liver problems)

I used so many stuff including but not limited to colchicin, statins, ivermectin, antihistamins type 1 and 2, aspirin, d3k2, NAC, quercetin+zinc, L-glutathion.....Rıght now I use prednizone, several antihistamines. I use known drugs for tinnutus. Once a month cupping with bloood to remove some of the toxins from my blood. Only thing that helped is prednisone and cupping.

Altough my doctors tell me this is anxiety only, I know it is not anxiety and it is slowly killing me (according to many medical sites it wont be so slow and probably be faster than ALS). I am worried that if it progresses at this rate I have less than a year. I know aggresive mastocytosis/mcas survival time is about 2 years but I have already used 6 months. 

Have the jerks gone away for you or are you still struggling with you sleep?

How are you feeling overall?

Mmm.... I was taking about the jerks side effect and overall improvement.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

@medee 

Hi Dee!

What are your overall main symptoms now? And is there anything which has improved in the last weeks for you?

And what are your heart palpiations doing? Have they gotten at least a bit better in the last weeks?

Nothing has gotten better. Nothing at all. I'm 6 months in still getting new and scary symptoms.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@ecwisconsin1972 so sorry to hear about your symptoms. I have a lot too, but I was wondering if you have any problem with sleep or if you get night sweats and cold shivers? thanks for your time. One night my whole  body was shaking. 

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

ok this is really frustrating. When after 6 months there are no changes (Nothing is better) and even new symptoms come. Sorry to hear this!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

I get hot flashes and shivers too. But no sweats and not real cold shivers (at least till now).

But did this night symptoms got less for you or are they still at same level every night?

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Is it possible  to have mild symptoms  ? Or are these  gonna get worse ? Anyone have symptoms  that were bearable and not debilitating  ? Or am I just getting started  ? And the worst is yet to come? I'm staying hopeful and staying  positive.  

I do not know one person who got worse as time went on.  People either do not change at all or they get better with time.

Yes, there are people who have mild vaccine injury, moderate vaccine injury, and severe vaccine injury.  You can have mild injury and stay mild.

I got pretty worse as time went on. I guess I am that one person. But I also know other people who got gradually worse.

Let me rephrase. Up to months 5-6 after the second jab, I had some periods of complete remission when I felt no symtomps at all. But my flares always followed with more severe and different symtoms. Doctors still dont know whats wrong with me.

But a relative of mine with some similar symtomps actually is a lot better now. He is diagnosed with some post vaccine thyroid activation. his thyroid levels are normal now. but still using medication.

Again a friend of mine with similar symtomps has no symtomps now after  12-13 months. She was very sick for first 3-4 months. But she had another vaccine not pfizer like me.

Father of a friend is now actually in intesive care. Again he had similar symtomps to mine. He was very sick and on top of that he got COVID.  I hope he gets better, but since his symtomps were exactly like mine, I wonder what happens If I catch covid?

Also probably the type of vaccine you got, the dose, what systems of your body got affected, you preexisting conditions are all important. So only time will tell if it gets better or worse. I am still trying different supplements, visiting different doctors and trying to be my own doctor. So stay strong.

Was wondering the friend with no symptoms now ..what vaccine  did she have? And do you know what  she did or took to help ? When did she start getting better .? 

Hope you recover soon  . All of us . 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

When the Covid antibodies die out completely, will we go back to our normal self?

Just curious to know. Is there anyone who can confirm this or has been here from more than a year now feeling cured?

I'm assuming 1 year is enough time to get rid of these stupid antibodies. 

Also the nunber of doses would matter. 

Keep in mind there is a difference between "protection from covid" and "vaccine injury" when it comes to the junk inside of us.  Just because you are no longer protected from Covid at a certain point does not mean the junk is completely out of you. 

Means we're stuck on this forever. Beautiful!😍

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

What supplements  are you trying? And has anything  gotten better ? Yiu have nerve pain ? Any relief  from that ? 

ReplyQuote
(@sidelinesobserver)

When the Covid antibodies die out completely, will we go back to our normal self?

Just curious to know. Is there anyone who can confirm this or has been here from more than a year now feeling cured?

I'm assuming 1 year is enough time to get rid of these stupid antibodies. 

Also the nunber of doses would matter. 

Keep in mind there is a difference between "protection from covid" and "vaccine injury" when it comes to the junk inside of us.  Just because you are no longer protected from Covid at a certain point does not mean the junk is completely out of you. 

Means we're stuck on this forever. Beautiful!😍

Yes, this is a lingering question I also wonder about.

Supposedly how these jabs work is that there is no actual "COVID-19 virus" inside the vaccines like with traditional vaccines (flu, smallpox, etc). Instead, the COVID jabs carry "instructions" for your body to mass-produce the spike protein. And the spike protein is one of the most harmful/toxic components of the actual virus.

...But I haven't seen anything about there being an "off switch" for this strange mechanism. Does the body stop producing the spike proteins at 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Never? Is it permanent? Haven't seen any information on this question other than vague "it might stop after 15 months" guesses

This might explain why unjabbed people who get COVID might be sick for a week or two, then get over it without too many strange side-effects (minus the rare long-hauler). While people that took the vaccine are getting all these bizarre/strange side-effects like is being described in this thread. The unvaccinated person who got COVID naturally was only exposed to the spike protein for a brief period of time (1-2 weeks), while the vaccinated person is getting a continuous supply of the toxin since their body is mass-producing it.

Seems to make sense, so far from my social circle none of the unvaccinated people I know are dealing with any of these strange symptoms like vertigo or tinnitus or any of that. Seems like they're just going about their lives as if nothing happened.

It's also a slap in the face of the laughable "it's just anxiety" excuse. If it's just "anxiety" then how come unvaccinated people don't experience these same bizarre side-effects described in here? Pretty sure everyone is susceptible to "anxiety" or gets "anxiety" from time to time lol

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis sometimes less and I have hot sweats all day. Never had before. 

ReplyQuote
Page 973 / 1151