Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 998 / 1080

PoorKitty
(@good-kitty)

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @good-kitty
Posted by: @tone

Anyone here with creaky bones and joints ? Did it go away ?

It's really weird. I had terrible initial effects after my 2nd vax (chest pain, neuropathy, dizziness, tinnitus) that gradually resolved over 2-3 months.

Now, at month 4, most of that is gone. But I've started noticing a new crunching sound when I move my neck and shoulders. I think a few others here have also mentioned something similar. Only thing I can think is that recently I've started trying a bit of alcohol and sugar again. I'm going to go back to really watching my diet and see if it makes any difference.

We're your symptoms  debilitating at all so far mine somewhat mild ? Any GI issues ? What did you do or take ? I am coming up to week 10 haven't taken much. 

Glad to hear your symptoms are mostly mild. Hopefully they'll start to disappear with a bit more time.

My symptoms were debilitating and at their worst from about week 4 - week 8. I couldn't do much except work at my desk (even this was a challenge due to brain fog, dizziness and anxiety) and lie on the couch for hours. I had zero energy and almost no appetite. A couple of times I experienced severe reactions to foods that had never been a problem before... like cheese and yogurt. Intense cramps and nausea for a couple of days afterwards. That's when I realized I needed to cut out all high-histamine foods. It has definitely helped.

I have no idea if this is related, but I started on a few supplements around week 7-8 and began slowly starting to feel better. Based on what I've read from this forum and others, I began taking NAC, Quercetin and Vit C and D on a daily basis. Again, I can't say whether these helped, but in general, by about week 12 I could say I was feeling more like myself.

I do think diet has been a really important factor. I'm still not back to a normal activity level but I am committed to stick to a low histamine / no alcohol / low sugar diet.

Cary L, DrL and alia liked
ReplyQuote
Tinnitus from Covid Vaccine
(@ksharky13)

@good-kitty:  Thank you for sharing your recovery story.  What was the level of your tinnitus and has that completely resolved or only partially?  Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Zef31
(@zefi)

Hi guys? Is it OK to have botox while being a LH? Any thoughts? I have an appointment in 2 weeks but I am thinking of canceling it..

ReplyQuote
PoorKitty
(@good-kitty)

Posted by: @ksharky13

@good-kitty:  Thank you for sharing your recovery story.  What was the level of your tinnitus and has that completely resolved or only partially?  Thank you.

@ksharky13 I'm sorry to hear it's been an issue for you too. It was at its worst for me from weeks 4-8 when it seemed everything else had gone completely haywire with my body. It was noticeably loud at night, but even during the day I felt like I often had to talk over it. It was maddening.

Thankfully, I feel like it's mostly resolved on the same schedule as my other symptoms. Most nights I still notice it there at a low level, but it's so much better than it was. How much of that is actual reduction vs my brain just adapting, I don't know. But I'm so grateful things have been heading in the right direction. Hope the same happens for you.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Larry
(@jtranger)

I have a chronic cough after the vax. Anyone have luck with relieving their cough with something?

ReplyQuote
Gigio
(@gigio)

Hi,

I thought I'd share my experience. Unfortunately I haven't recovered yet, after almost 4 months in a very dark place, since taking the JJ jab. But I wanted to share with you that taking chlorine dioxide + Vitamin C in heavy IV doses for two weeks was a game changer. I had dizziness, chest pain, nausea, back pain, eye pain, incredible head pain, and this serums brought at least some of my health back as I thought I was not going to make it past February. I'm not sure how easy or hard is to find chlorine dioxide in your respective countries but I reckon this takes care of the spike protein, so please do this research. I'm still struggling with this, though, crying almost every day for the good health I used to have. The paresthesia (neuropathy?) on my legs that was awful, like pouring acid on my thighs, feels like is receding greatly every day. I still have tension headaches, though, temples, top of head, tingling and numbness on my face and the back of my neck on a daily basis. It's so debilitating and I can only hope it starts to go away soon. I'm posting other stuff that I've found helpful.. most of this you already know.

Zeolite (heavy metal detox)

B complex

Black seed oil (I'm going to start massaging this on my head and face)

Vitamin D3

NAC

Magnesium (transdermal oil)

Pine tree tea (seems to help with spike protein as we, vitamin C content)

Next week I'll try a new round of more intravenous serum that includes more vitamin C + Gluthathione. I hope this helps accelerates and rid me of the head discomfort and tension.

Please also consider that getting your mind right is crucial. The intent to heal. I know this is very hard but somehow we have to, otherwise we end up in a disaster cycle. Hang in there, we are in this together and we are bigger than this, the strength of our spirits must overcome these demons.

God bless.

JM

Barb liked
ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

PoorKitty liked
ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys should glutathione be taken together with NAC?

Or is it not important. Just takinfg first Glutatione and then NAC?

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

People take probiotic and also take Pepcid and Zyrtec to help out with possible mast cell issues going on.

But what are mast cell issues? Where do they come from?

Anyone know maybe?

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

People take probiotic and also take Pepcid and Zyrtec to help out with possible mast cell issues going on.

Anyone know maybe?

Hi, Everyone!

I would like to share a link. Is in German, but the page can be easily translated using the automatic translation button. It is better explained about MCAS in case of side effects, by the Institute of Naturopathic Medicine Dr. Jacobs, Germany:

https://www.presseportal.de/pm/113214/5080913

KitKat, watiswat and Barb liked
ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

Anyone know maybe?

Also explained here about MCAS:

https://thepathologist.com/outside-the-lab/meet-the-humble-mast-cell

ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

Have posted here various times. Am 6mths post 2nd jab and adverse reactions. Basically symptoms are consistent with everyone else's on here. The most debilitating ones are the ear pain pressure, ear and head fullness, nausea daily, unbalance feeling and the sense my head is too heavy for my body. No appetite and seems 8ve become sensitive to most foods. I seem to have some milder days then regress and have real debilitating days. No idea why as I'm pretty much taking and doing the same thing everyday. Have been unable to work for past 5months. My question is, would anyone have any insight as to why we regress?? Would it mean the supplements we are taking arent adequate enough as the body has plateaud so woukd require more? Or could it be that the spike will continue to replicate itself, quicker then we can fight it off? Very disheartened.

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys anyone has ruptured veins in the eyes? I look horrible.

This makes me worry. 

What could be the reason. I do not have insomnia at the moment. Or is it maybe the sreen woek which tires the eyes? I Have it ine 3 days.

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@josephine 

Hi Josephine this is a very good question.

Did you made an antibody Spike protein test. If the number is >2500 then you still have many Spike proteins in the body.

WHen the number is zero that means you have no Spike left in the body.

I will do the test on Monday and tell the result.

Other question: Did anyone really know if Spikes can replicate themselfes? If yes then this is a very bad news.

I kno that the body after a long time just detoxes the Spike also on its own. But more so around 12-18 Months.

Josephine liked
ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

@watis no i haven't had any spike tests as most GPs here in Australia are hesitant to point the finger at the vaccine for fear of not complying with government direction and mandates. What is the test called please? 

ReplyQuote
Page 998 / 1080