What steps are you ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] What steps are you taking?

22 Posts
19 Users
30 Likes
(@vickerg)

This started more than 30 days ago. After going swimming, first thoughts it was vertigo but no spinning. Saw ENT and he could not see any infection. After taking sterioles and and antibodies ended up in the ER Bloodpressure was  too high never had any history of high pressure. The ER did a cat scan and saw sinusus issues on right side. Back to the ENT Dr, he gave me allergy medicine started on them for 6 days so far. I did end up with vertigo and did the eply mannewer,which stop the vertigo. I am now doing the vestibular excercise for my eyes seeing a PT. Go back to ENT dr on the 21 . Would like to find a Vestibular expert in my area. Concerns that Dr may not have experience with what’s going on. I walk everyday, do some excercise lift a few weights each morning. By the end of the day I am exhausted. 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

Hi,

Have your symptoms cleared up? My sister was recently diagnosed with vertigo 6 months later after receiving shot. She was healthy before this. My uncle and a friend of ours mysteriously got dizzy spells which Doctors are saying vertigo. Here is a link of others with similar symptoms. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that people around the world are having similar issues after receiving the vax. Hope you are feeling better.

Take care 

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system/

ReplyQuote
(@artlogo)

@regretvax Thanks for posting.

ReplyQuote
(@th34ft34e)

others with similar symptoms. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that people around the world are having similar issues after receiving the vax. H

ReplyQuote
(@kentfromindiana)

@th34ft34e I hate to start putting the blame on the vaccine when so much good was done by stopping the spread of COVID.  I got my symptoms before the COVID vaccine was available.  I know the one persons experience doesn't mean much, but I think there is another answer and am searching for some help after nearly 3 years of not being able to walk well due to dizziness.

ReplyQuote
(@boneselly5456)

I had my booster on Nov 17,2021.  3 days later my vertigo kicked in. Since then I have had numerous scans many doctors. My legs do not work right, stumble all the time. I have tingling in my hands and feet. My head is always in a fog, feel neauseus all the time.  It has been like this for over 1 1’2 years. My life is not normal. When I get a doctors appt with no answers I get another referral that takes 4 months. I need help getting Help.

ReplyQuote
(@riseabovepots)
Professional Member

@boneselly5456 Check out the diagnosis of POTS. It's very common after covid (and other viral illnesses). This is my specialty and I'm to answer any questions about it!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2