Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,490 Posts
452 Users
2675 Likes
269 K Views
(@seatempest)

@kim-h Thanks for your update and details!  At six months, my tremors greatly reduced too, and I’ll definitely hope for just a buzz around the nine month/ year mark.  

Wishing you well!

ReplyQuote
(@karaes)

It has been 5 months since the second Pfizer dose and all my initial symptoms have gone away! I used to get pins and needles, tingling and muscles weakness. One by one, the symptoms have all disappeared. I experienced tingling for the last time in April, followed by muscle weakness and pins and needles in May. 

However now I have a new symptom which I have NEVER experienced in my life before, and that is heartbeat increase when standing up. I’m talking from 76bpm to 130bpm within seconds of standing. It’s probably the worst symptom I’ve had so far, so much so that I just wish any of the other three were back rather than this one.

When I stand, I feel light headed, my eyes hurt and it feels as if my heart is going to burst out of my chest. Even when I speak loud or excitedly, it rises and I feel my neck throbbing. I’m also bloated which is apparently due to blood not going to the intestines. 

Overall, I’m quite scared but I’m very very hopeful that in time, this will go away as well. I’ve been to a doctor for Holter monitoring and I’m just waiting for her to call me back.

ReplyQuote
(@r30953)

@rastin won’t we show a B12 deficiency?

ReplyQuote
(@fatihtrtr)

It's been 3 months since Biontech vaccinated, on the same day, I have twitching in my arms and legs and all over my body. I had a brain MRI It came out clean. The emg came out clean. It's been 3 months, my quality of life has dropped a lot, please help me. What should I do?

ReplyQuote
(@montydes)

My buzzing leg is back, left leg side/front shin. Is this health anxiety?

ReplyQuote
(@pumpkinc)

Posted by: @karaes

It has been 5 months since the second Pfizer dose and all my initial symptoms have gone away! I used to get pins and needles, tingling and muscles weakness. One by one, the symptoms have all disappeared. I experienced tingling for the last time in April, followed by muscle weakness and pins and needles in May. 

However now I have a new symptom which I have NEVER experienced in my life before, and that is heartbeat increase when standing up. I’m talking from 76bpm to 130bpm within seconds of standing. It’s probably the worst symptom I’ve had so far, so much so that I just wish any of the other three were back rather than this one.

When I stand, I feel light headed, my eyes hurt and it feels as if my heart is going to burst out of my chest. Even when I speak loud or excitedly, it rises and I feel my neck throbbing. I’m also bloated which is apparently due to blood not going to the intestines. 

Overall, I’m quite scared but I’m very very hopeful that in time, this will go away as well. I’ve been to a doctor for Holter monitoring and I’m just waiting for her to call me back.

I also have an increase in heart rate upon standing since my 1P 6 months ago. Sounds like it could be POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). Ask for a tilt table test to confirm. 

My POTS symptoms have been slowly improving now at 6 months. 

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@karaes Having exact same thing, for me I noticed around 5 months after my 3rd Moderna dose, all day racing heartbeat it started when waking up and getting out of bed it could go from 80 to 130 , and then all day resting (sitting) heart rate would keep over 95-100, had a holter and showed tachycardia all day but not at night, how have you been?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@rastin how have you been? what have you done to get symptoms better ?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@karaes 

Having exact same thing, for me I noticed around 5 months after my 3rd Moderna dose, all day racing heartbeat it started when waking up and getting out of bed it could go from 80 to 130 , and then all day resting (sitting) heart rate would keep over 95-100, had a holter and showed tachycardia all day but not at night, how have you been?

ReplyQuote
(@dazednconfused)

It is now exactly seven months after my Moderna booster. I got my booster in the morning and by eight or 9 o’clock that night my extremities went completely numb, painful pins and needles all through my arms legs hands and toes. I have chronic fatigue. I’m walking around with dead legs, constant Charley horse feelings and poor muscle feelings. appropriate answers from doctors has been a nightmare. The last neurologist I had told me it was all in my head and do anxiety I told him he might be a neurologist but he’s also an asshole because of course I’m anxious I’m in pain all the time. I will say I have some good days coming. Getting the appropriate answers from doctors has been a nightmare. The last neurologist I had told me it was all in my head and do anxiety I told him he might be a neurologist but he’s also an asshole because of course I’m anxious I’m in pain all the time. I will say I have some good days coming through but my bad days make me a mobile and depressed. I’m Trying to get an antibody infusion and I hope that this helps rectify the situation. Please is anyone else in the situation six or seven months after their Moderno booster?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@dazednconfused I’m 6 months post moderna booster and have tingling sensation randomly on body, burning sensation sometimes arms or legs , high heartbeat

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@r30953 how have you been any update?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@nawwaf how have you been this days, Im in the same boat

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@r30953 hi! Ow have you been? Im having similar symptoms and also went through a lot of tests like you? Have you been better?

ReplyQuote
Page 147 / 166