Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
276.8 K Views
(@werematt)

@peterc you read this forum (that is a minimal part) and you keep doing that? I got nothing until my third, wish you luck

ReplyQuote
(@paulmizzle)

@winterdays Yes I have. 2 years later still happening.

ReplyQuote
(@mateopedro)

My Dad was diagnosed with MND ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he was 57 years old 4 years ago. He was progressing at the speed of light. His significantly worse every single day The riluzole did very little to help him. The medical team did even less. His decline was rapid and devastating. The psychological support from the medical center was non-existent and if it were not for www.madibaherbalcenter.com and the sensitive cure of their herbal formula he would have been not been alive today, there was a significant improvement in the first 4 weeks of usage that gave us hope that he will be alive, His doctor put him on riluzole, letting us know there was no cure until we gave try on Madiba herbal supplement that cure him totally from this disease after 13 weeks of his usage. There is nothing positive about the cure for ALS condition except for the herbal remedies from that company.

ReplyQuote
 DrFa
(@drfa)

Interesting article: Is ‘Long Vax Syndrome’ A Rare Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effect? Here’s What’s Known:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/07/08/is-long-vax-syndrome-a-rare-covid-19-vaccine-side-effect-heres-whats-known/?sh=329606c523e3

It addresses the same symptoms as many of us have. Interestingly enough, they say it is so very rare that they were only able to find 23 people. Of course, because when you go to the doctor they tell you it's in your head. Hopefully, scientists will be able to do more research so that we can all receive the proper treatment and get rid of these annoying/scary symptoms. And yes, I still experience them two years after my last dose of vaccine. And no, they don't fade away. Every flare is the same as the previous one. And no, they are not triggered by sweets (at list in my case). 

This post was modified 10 months ago by DrFa

ReplyQuote
(@jasonsmith)

@tone Hey dr. I too have insomnia and lately purchased cbd oil really it does help me getting sound sleep. I am an all time house wife and it is very tiring getting one time sleep when your kids are small.. I have purchased it from hempercamp.com online store..after doing my lil research.

ReplyQuote
(@insightinstituteofneurosurgeryneuroscience)

Tingling or numbness in the body may be caused by nerve compression, peripheral neuropathy, or conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome. Prompt evaluation by Insight healthcare provider is essential to determine the root cause and implement appropriate treatment, which may involve medication, physical therapy, or lifestyle modifications.

ReplyQuote
(@pipdevilears)

@davec hi I have a mysterious condition of numbness in my right leg from knee down, now also left heel and left index finger. I’ve had three Pfizer shots. Are your symptoms persisting?

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

One thing I’ve found very helpful was:

Carnivore Diet.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@rastin 

Interesting, thanks for sharing this! 
It’s similar to the Keto which seems to help. It seems like sugar and carbohydrates enhances the symptoms. 

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

ReplyQuote
(@dazednconfused)

@rastin I am coming up on 2 years of suffering from Moderna. The WORST Dr experiences have been with neurologists. They are dismissive and rude. I made the mistake of sharing that I have trauma in my background, and now they blame all my symptoms on that. Thanks I am well aware of the impact trauma has on the body. I have fibromyalgia and Lupus. But I went from running, lifting, teaching yoga, and practicing Pilates to a person who is constantly fatigued. Actually if that word doesn’t even describe it I feel like I’m dying. I’m in so much pain I have brain fog. My life changed seven hours after the shot. My PCP  has me on tramadol and I use 2 a day, along with a mix of amino, acids and vitamins/supplements. I’m so thankful for my primary care physician he’s the only one taking this seriously and without his support I know he would not be alive. I don’t even know who I am anymore. Everything changed because of that shot. Long Covid post vaccination syndrome needs to be taken more seriously. Wishing everyone that is suffering A brighter better tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

@dazednconfused 

Sorry to hear that. One thing helped me a lot.

Dr. Shawn Baker, is on X (Twitter) @SBakerMD.

He is writer of Carnivore Diet and he has a clinic which helped a lot of people with different diseases including lupus.

I started Carnivore diet too, it is meat, salt, water. And I found it very effective.

He is very responsive and helpful human being.

I am not a MD, however it may be helpful for you too, It worth a try since it is not medicine based just nutrition and weight lifting or weight training.

hope this help you too. Let me know if that help you to ease and heal the pain and symptoms.

Regards

ReplyQuote
(@vaxstuff22)

@pipdevilears Hello. Your symptoms are strikingly similar to my own. After the Pfizer shot in October '21 I got numbness and tingling in my hands,face and lips, strange palpitations around my heart and numbness in both legs below the knee but particularly in my right leg. I'm very fit, take no medication and have a healthy outdoor lifestyle on a farm.2 years on I would say I'm 80% better. I've picked up a lot of good advice on this forum, particularly the need to avoid sugar and have minimal carbohydrates, caffeine and alcohol. All of them seem to be a trigger, the worse being sugar.

Right now I still have some numbness in my right foot and occasionally get the sense of palpitations around the heart but overall the trajectory has been towards improvement. And actually the best help of all has been this site, discovering that we are far from being alone in enduring these symptoms and that we are all sending goodwill to each other.

ReplyQuote
 Anne
(@aesmith239btinternet-com)

@christine have all your symptoms subsided now? I am new to the forum. Received the Pfizer vaccine 6th December 2023 and have a tingling and numbness episodes that flare up after doing too much. Spent much of the last three months in bed and wondered how long other members had experienced neuropathy symptoms after been vaccinated? Waiting for blood test results and then to see a neurologist 

ReplyQuote
(@hooope)

@aesmith239btinternet-com i have severe symtoms from vaccine from the 21.oct.2021 and symtoms dont fade away. Why you got vaccine on 2023? So many vaccine injuries from 2021...

ReplyQuote
Page 166 / 167