WHAT ARE ONLINE SUPPORT GROUPS?
Online support groups meet in real-time via video conference.
Many patients cannot leave their homes or do not have a local support group available. An online support group allows them to have a dynamic discussion with other patients to ask questions, share coping strategies, and receive support.
Find a group below - click through to view their full listing.
- 1st Tuesday, 8:00 AM Pacific / 9:00 AM Mountain / 10:00 AM Central / 11:00 AM Eastern - hosted by Sarah Conover, PT, MHS
- 2nd Tuesday, 4:00 PM Pacific / 5:00 PM Mountain / 6:00 PM Central / 7:00 PM Eastern - hosted by Chaundra Catrone, PT, MPT
- 2nd Monday, 4:00 PM Pacific / 5:00 PM Mountain / 6:00 PM Central / 7:00 PM Eastern - hosted by David Morrill
- 2nd Monday, 7:00 PM Pacific / 8:00 PM Mountain / 9:00 PM Central / 10:00 PM Eastern - hosted by Caroline Pirayesh & Nicole Schaefer
- 2nd Wednesday, 10:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Mountain / 12:00 PM Central / 1:00 PM Eastern - Living Solo with a Vestibular Disorder, hosted by Karen Mizrach & Sheryl Zolotorofe
- 3rd Thursday, 4:00 PM Pacific / 5:00 PM Mountain / 6:00 PM Central / 7:00 PM Eastern - Sarah Conover, PT, MHS
- Every Wednesday, multiple meetings throughout the day (click for details) - Ménière’s Disease Support Group, hosted by Angela Selar, G. Lakin Rosier, & Rachael Verhulst
- Every Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific / 6:00 PM Mountain / 7:00 PM Central / 8:00 PM Eastern - Finding Joy in Your Vestibular Journey, hosted by Joy Holten & Marissa Aldrete
- Every Tuesday, 12:00 PM Pacific / 1:00 PM Mountain / 2:00 PM Central / 3:00 PM Eastern - for Long-Term Vestibular Warriors, Medically Retired, hosted Mary B. Ziegler, Hollie Smith, and Michelle Othon
- Every Wednesday, 4:30 PM Pacific/5:30 PM Mountain/ 6:30 PM Central/ 7:30 PM Eastern - Bilingual Spanish Support Group hosted by Darilys Matos Acevedo and Ana Fuentes
Use a Time Zone Converter to find your local time for these meetings.