Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ncoleston)

@nresearcher Correct.  Maraviroc has a black box warning for liver, and although Dr Patterson is on record saying none of the thousands of patients they have treated have ever had elevated liver enzymes, they still recommend it to be checked routinely and they recommend Pravastatin because it is better cleared by the liver while on Maraviroc.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Hi All,

After my first 2 good days yesterday and the day before I have today an awful day. I feel like I am dying again and all symptoms and an incredible tiredness is also bringing me down.

Last night I did not get any sleep and then I am always super tired.

Is this normal that after 2 good days the next day you really feel like you are dying?

I have no idea what to do.

ReplyQuote
(@callie)

@lucrezia861 Yeah there’s so many you sometimes forget. Insomnia, vs, sparkling/white dots when I look at the sky, floaters, tinnitus, internal vibrations. It’s a nightmare! 

ReplyQuote
(@alexaisonfire)

Just wanted to add my experience in case it helps people - 

as a healthcare worker, I got early vaccination (AstraZeneca) - about 6 weeks after my first dose had vision problems (floaters/blurred/ auras, burning sensation in eye) which then later developed into severe pressure headache, burning nerve pain, nausea, muscle cramps. At the time not much information led me to believe this was vaccine related, and had second dose 8 weeks later. Still in massive flare so no noticeable difference between pre and post 2nd vaccine. Full work up, Ct scans and mri and nothing abnormal so just went with the theory my autoimmune disorder was flaring and maybe a little thought that my immune system overreacted to the initial vaccine. As I was vaccinated early, there really wasn’t much information available regarding post vaccine symptoms to necessarily connect the two. Particularly because my symptoms didn’t start straight after the 1st vaccine. 
I also didn’t know anyone who had a similar experience  

after about 3-4 months, my symptoms stopped and am only left with stiff neck ache and blurred vision (but this is complicated due to both these symptoms linked to pre vaccine problems so can’t really say for these two) 

Feb 22, had covid - very mild in terms of cough etc but interestingly had the same head pressure ,eye pains , nerve pain and exact same pain down one side of my nose as after vaccine. 

had to get 3rd booster due to travel-didn’t go into it thinking much about my experience last year or that there was a strong link between them- the old saying correlation doesn’t always equal causation! 

well after my booster (AstraZeneca 50% less than initial) - have the exact same symptoms AGAIN, maybe a bit milder in terms of body pain but definitely pressure headache and eye pain is intense. Have a general woozy feeling left side of head. 

my theory is that the spike protein is the cause- experienced the same symptoms at vaccination, covid infection and booster. All I have to go by is this did go away for me before and I hope it will resolve again in time 🤞🏻

am trying a few supplements etc to help speed up the process so will keep you updated if I find any relief  

I definitely believe having the first two vaccines was the right decision for me at the time considering I worked on a covid ward and saw first hand severe cases and people dying. However now it’s become a milder version, I will no longer be having any more boosters- there’s a point where the side effects are worse than what it is now protecting me from. 

Hope everyone struggling on this forum finds relief soon 💜 

Hopeitsover, DrL, Cary L and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alexaisonfire

Just wanted to add my experience in case it helps people - 

as a healthcare worker, I got early vaccination (AstraZeneca) - about 6 weeks after my first dose had vision problems (floaters/blurred/ auras, burning sensation in eye) which then later developed into severe pressure headache, burning nerve pain, nausea, muscle cramps. At the time not much information led me to believe this was vaccine related, and had second dose 8 weeks later. Still in massive flare so no noticeable difference between pre and post 2nd vaccine. Full work up, Ct scans and mri and nothing abnormal so just went with the theory my autoimmune disorder was flaring and maybe a little thought that my immune system overreacted to the initial vaccine. As I was vaccinated early, there really wasn’t much information available regarding post vaccine symptoms to necessarily connect the two. Particularly because my symptoms didn’t start straight after the 1st vaccine. 
I also didn’t know anyone who had a similar experience  

after about 3-4 months, my symptoms stopped and am only left with stiff neck ache and blurred vision (but this is complicated due to both these symptoms linked to pre vaccine problems so can’t really say for these two) 

Feb 22, had covid - very mild in terms of cough etc but interestingly had the same head pressure ,eye pains , nerve pain and exact same pain down one side of my nose as after vaccine. 

had to get 3rd booster due to travel-didn’t go into it thinking much about my experience last year or that there was a strong link between them- the old saying correlation doesn’t always equal causation! 

well after my booster (AstraZeneca 50% less than initial) - have the exact same symptoms AGAIN, maybe a bit milder in terms of body pain but definitely pressure headache and eye pain is intense. Have a general woozy feeling left side of head. 

my theory is that the spike protein is the cause- experienced the same symptoms at vaccination, covid infection and booster. All I have to go by is this did go away for me before and I hope it will resolve again in time 🤞🏻

am trying a few supplements etc to help speed up the process so will keep you updated if I find any relief  

I definitely believe having the first two vaccines was the right decision for me at the time considering I worked on a covid ward and saw first hand severe cases and people dying. However now it’s become a milder version, I will no longer be having any more boosters- there’s a point where the side effects are worse than what it is now protecting me from. 

Hope everyone struggling on this forum finds relief soon 💜 

What supplements are taking ? And were your symptoms debilitating? 

ReplyQuote
(@alexaisonfire)

@tone 

The worst point was March-June 2021 and at times, yes the symptoms were severe. Enough for me to go to an emergency department to get a brain scan.  The worst was the pressure in my head. I remember when people were speaking to me, just not taking anything in because the pain was so intense. The nerve pains were horrible at night for some reason. 

Post booster, where it was a smaller dose I’m hoping it won’t get to that point again but it’s early days. The pressure in my head is currently what’s stopping my day to day life. 

I’ve just started taking ibuprofen, vitamin c, zinc, l-glutathione (liquid for absorption) and an antihistamine nasal spray.  I read about quecertin but can’t take that due to my autoimmune disease.  I naturally have a low inflammatory diet. 

I’m going to try a travel sickness pill to see if this is a vertigo type episode  

I’ve also read about baby aspirin dose and steroids to be beneficial but both those things require a discussion with medical professional so I am trying the other route first. 

hope you find something that can help relieve your symptoms - it’s a tough road but from reading this forum, a lot of people do heal over time. I did the first time around and I will do it again  💪🏻

DrL, Cary L, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lientonnu

Has anyone here been diagnosed with Sjogren's following their vaccine?

I remember a while back on here a guy I think he was called nick from the US got diagnosed with Sjogrens after suffering jab side effects. It was around last autumn if I remember correctly. If you type Sjogrens in the search bar you should be able to pull up his posts. I don't think he has posted on the site since his diagnosis. It might be an idea to msg him and see how his symptoms are and if he has seen any improvement since he was last here. I sometimes wonder myself if I have mild Sjogrens. I know dry eyes are a symptom and I have really dry eyes and skin all the time since my Pfizer jab along with lots of other eye issues.

LTN, Hopeitsover, LTN and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Hi was wondering if anybody has had a symptom of a crunchy  or sandy sound in neck when turning or going ear to ear ? Any recovery from this does it go away with time ? 

Yes!!! Lots of grinding, crunching, clicking sounds, and sensations in my neck and my lower back used to pop and click really loudly for a good few months. At first I had severe back ache for a few months starting a week after my Pfizer. Once the pain left I was left with the crunching and popping noises. I read that it's a sign of inflammation. It's stopped happening in my back but still happens sometimes in my neck. I take omega 3 to help keep the joints in good health while all this inflammation is happening.

This post was modified 2 years ago by KitKat

Hopeitsover, DrL, Hopeitsover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

@lmkk Hi KitKat, how are you feeling these days overall. Has any symptoms gone away completely?

I remember you had nerve pain as well along with other symptoms. Has it gone away?

Hi there.

Thanks for asking about me. I'm much better nerve pain wise then I was 8-9 months ago. I do still have nerve tingling but it's not nearly as bad as it was initially and it's now mostly in my feet and not all over my whole body. I feel it's getting better very slowly with time. Some issues such as the tinnitus, headaches, dizziness and muscle tremors and twitching are gone I just have some lingering eye issues that I hope will also improve with time. How are you doing these days?

ichi, Dee, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lucrezia861

@callie Photophobia, pressure behind the eyes, floaters, Vs, sometimes I see my heartbeat, flashes, afterimage... Strange headaches like a feeling of pressure, in the nose as well, head spinning, sometimes neck stiffness... I probably forgot some 😅 what about yours?

This is pretty much all the same eye symptoms I have experienced.

Lucrezia and Lucrezia reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders
Posted by: @tone

Anybody have neuropathy  like symptoms , tingling,  burning sensations  in various  parts, also anyone have really sensitive  hands to temperature,  also red and tingling? Hav any of these resolved with time and supplements for anyone . 

Is there any way this could be an inflammatory response to vax? Like many other things .

I do have all these symptoms and everything is getting worse with me. Burning sensation is now together with pain. At first it was only burning but now I have intense pain. This pain is hard to describe nothing like normal pain. Its like something is cutting or eating me from inside. Like acid flowing in my veins and tissues. Strange but it is now nearly constant. I sleep with thermo ice packs covering all my body to soothe pain.

Also at first burning was local to knees, hips and some other places. But now once burning starts its all my body including my eyes.

Now I am feeling like there is no end to this. Even if ends somedays I will have a lot of problems. Probably I wont be able to walk, even now I have difficulty with walking because there is constant burning and pain and cracking sounds in my legs and feet.

In addition to bleeding in my gums and my mouth, now I feel bleeding in my throat and lungs. 

I too am starting to lose all my hope because now I think it started to spread to internal organs.  

I also get the burning acid pain, it's like a gnawing hotness that spreads through my nerves and tissues. It happens anytime I have had inflammatory foods or stuff with lots of additives and preservatives in. I have noticed it mostly after eating fried foods and takeaways. As I don't often eat out it's always very noticeable for me that this is what is triggering it. 

If your burning pain is becoming more frequent maybe try and eat a super clean diet for a few days and see how you feel. Keep off oily fried foods and dairy. Good luck.

Asanders, DrL, Asanders and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @medee

@lmkk Hi KitKat, how are you feeling these days overall. Has any symptoms gone away completely?

I remember you had nerve pain as well along with other symptoms. Has it gone away?

Hi there.

Thanks for asking about me. I'm much better nerve pain wise then I was 8-9 months ago. I do still have nerve tingling but it's not nearly as bad as it was initially and it's now mostly in my feet and not all over my whole body. I feel it's getting better very slowly with time. Some issues such as the tinnitus, headaches, dizziness and muscle tremors and twitching are gone I just have some lingering eye issues that I hope will also improve with time. How are you doing these days?

Has anything helped with your nerve pain ? When did it start to lessen? Did it get worse before it got better ? Was it debilitating  and was it all over or did it start in certain spot and move around. 

Glad you are having improvement.  Hope and pray it continues for you. 

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

Posted by: @hailey

Hi has anyone caught covid while dealing with these symptoms from the vax? 

Did they get worse? I have caught covid and my symptoms have been reactivated so to speak. Wanted to know though if they will pass quickly or will this mean another 6 or so months of hell?

Hi, I didn’t catch Covid or at least I didn’t test positive on Antigen test. Here they won’t do PCR test unless you give positive on antigen test.

However I did spend about 6 hours in meeting with 2 people in small office who both caught Covid 2 days later. I wonder if I was exposed and because of my 3rd shot 3 weeks earlier didn’t catch enough to test positive on antigen test.

the day after the meeting I started having bad symptoms again of tingling, numbness, tightness in chest and face again…..

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@lmkk: Hi, glad to hear that you are feeling much better and that the majority of your symptoms have resolved.  You mentioned your tinnitus is now gone.  How bad was it and did you take anything like vitamins or supplements that may have helped with the tinnitus?  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@rose30)

Hi everyone, 

Try this videos with Linda and you will see a big difference. She has video for all the symptoms that we suffer from. 
And I’m also following  doctor Brooke goldner Healthy diet; it really helps.lots of raw vegetables and green smoothie's. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UacJm2AM5U0  

ReplyQuote
Page 1037 / 1151