40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rose30)

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @lucrezia861

@callie Photophobia, pressure behind the eyes, floaters, Vs, sometimes I see my heartbeat, flashes, afterimage... Strange headaches like a feeling of pressure, in the nose as well, head spinning, sometimes neck stiffness... I probably forgot some 😅 what about yours?

This is pretty much all the same eye symptoms I have experienced.

Hi kit, do u have double vision.

Am now 8 mths post v, and start to have double vision.

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

@callie Photophobia, pressure behind the eyes, floaters, Vs, sometimes I see my heartbeat, flashes, afterimage... Strange headaches like a feeling of pressure, in the nose as well, head spinning, sometimes neck stiffness... I probably forgot some 😅 what about yours?

Hi Kit, are yr eye symptoms gone?

ReplyQuote
(@lucrezia861)

@lmkk how have you managed them? Any improvement? 

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

Hi all, i was wondering if anybody has tried autophagy (fasting) to try to clean out the vaccine and if anybody has noticed positive results?

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@lmkk how have you managed them? Any improvement? 

@floryeo

I have good days and not so good days with my eyes. Overall they are better now then when they were at their worst Oct/Nov. I've had them checked a few times and had eye scans. The scans reveal nothing of concern so the fact that no damage is there along with having better days I believe that with time a full recovery is possible. I have taken nothing for my eyes or other jab injuries. I have only taken multivitamins and tried to eat a clean fresh diet. I try to incorporate pineapple into my diet as it's meant to be good for your eyes and inflammation. Also take omega 3 oil as again it's good for eye health.

Lucrezia and Lucrezia reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo

Hi kit, do u have double vision.

Am now 8 mths post v, and start to have double vision.

I did have double vision late last year. You should have an eye test for peace of mind and to see if you need glasses.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

@lmkk: Hi, glad to hear that you are feeling much better and that the majority of your symptoms have resolved.  You mentioned your tinnitus is now gone.  How bad was it and did you take anything like vitamins or supplements that may have helped with the tinnitus?  Thanks.

I've had tinnitus from noise damage for a few decades. After my Pfizer jab I had a different type of tinnitus. It's hard to describe but while my noise induced tinnitus has always remained the same the jab tinnitus felt/sounded like it was coming from a different area of my ear/brain and was a different noise. I was very aware of having two types of tinnitus at once like two layers. The only multivitamin I take is Centrum for women, omega 3 and a fresh clean diet. As my tinnitus was the least if my worries after my jab I didn't pay it to much attention and at some point it went away. It has come back on a few times since initially going but this has happened when I caught covid in Jan and other times when I have been ill then goes away when I recover suggesting that it is inflammation in my ear. 

Thisistoomuch, DrL, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

My dad is doing much better he got a bolus of fluids of normal saline. Then he ended up getting an iron infusion. I knew this would boost him up he now takes his iron daily. What I did was advocate for my dad because I saw what happened from his first vaccine. His hemoglobin dropped to 65. His iron was also depleted. I believe that’s what went first because his iron was coming down his third dose. He was starting to get winded from walking long distances and little yard work. His hemoglobin was still up but getting low as well. Not concerning for the doctors because apparently ppl can have a low hemoglobin but for a man who’s never had a low hemoglobin and iron other than last year first vax they weren’t concerned at all. So thankfully after boosting that iron up and now taking iron pills. Hes doing much better. He’s also on a low dose of gabapentin once  daily before bed. He no longer has muscle twitches he can sleep better. Thank goodness. I knew where it was heading I had to do something. So I went to his appointment and did what I could to help. 

as for myself. I went to the doctor yesterday. To review my bloodwork for rheumatology. My markers were normal except for my CRP it was 5.9 the reference is below 5.0. Which on the test states “greater than 5.0 may be due to acute inflammation”

my lymphocytes we’re 1.35 which is low.

Interesting. I also got my results for my  covid antibodies which are

SARS-CoV2 Antibody Panel
COVID19 N AB
NON-REACTIVE

COVID19 S AB
Their reference range shows <0.80 U/mL 

the doctor didn’t see the covid antibodies results. However the doctor I seen yesterday was pretty helpful. I told her okay you seen my results of my bloodwork you’re telling me it’s normal
you seen my mri ct hearing test I saw ent neurology and they said they couldn’t find anything wrong. Remember now this came on suddenly after my 3rd vaccine. I also told her I’m tired of hearing that there is no correlation of my symptoms to the vaccine. I told her I was normal and healthy before this vaccine. I told her flat out this is the result of a vaccine injury. Is there someone you can refer me to. Anyone? I said I’m tired of it. I want to get better I want my life back. This is not normal. There has to be a way to try something. So she saw and heard my plea, she told me she was going to do some research and digging around and looking into this for me. I also told her as well that I was going to send some journal articles. So I basically have homework for the next two weeks. She told me to email her as well of any journal articles regarding treatment and proof basically to what I’m saying is true. 

I hope this works out.

I also did purchase the DNRS program couple days ago. I’m like what do I gotta lose. At this point money has no value to me. I’m like so over this. I’ll whatever it takes to get better. I’m very skeptic about the dnrs program but it’s worth a shot at this point. I will keep everyone posted. I hope everyone is doing well. Remember you are not alone. We are here for you. We are all in the same boat in here. And there have been a few success stories on here. That gives us hope. Don’t give up on yourself. Today is another day, we survived yesterday.

Have a good day.🙂

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lucrezia861)

@lmkk I'm glad they're getting better! Do you still have all the symptoms I listed or have some gone away with time? 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@lmkk I'm glad they're getting better! Do you still have all the symptoms I listed or have some gone away with time? 

I stil frequently get blue and purple dots in my vision. I get visual snow, vision wobbling (nystagmus), dry eyes. Symptoms are overall not as severe as 6 months ago. Eye pain has gone, black flashes are gone, after image and strange flashes of light in vision perimeter have gone. Eye floaters have gotten better but not gone away completely.

Thisistoomuch, Lucrezia, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @medee

@lmkk Hi KitKat, how are you feeling these days overall. Has any symptoms gone away completely?

I remember you had nerve pain as well along with other symptoms. Has it gone away?

Hi there.

Thanks for asking about me. I'm much better nerve pain wise then I was 8-9 months ago. I do still have nerve tingling but it's not nearly as bad as it was initially and it's now mostly in my feet and not all over my whole body. I feel it's getting better very slowly with time. Some issues such as the tinnitus, headaches, dizziness and muscle tremors and twitching are gone I just have some lingering eye issues that I hope will also improve with time. How are you doing these days?

Has anything helped with your nerve pain ? When did it start to lessen? Did it get worse before it got better ? Was it debilitating  and was it all over or did it start in certain spot and move around. 

Glad you are having improvement.  Hope and pray it continues for you. 

My nerve pain did move around. Sometimes it's more in my hands, other times more in my feet, I used to have it in my face and mouth at times but that hasn't happened in a few months. 

The first few months were the most intense pain wise. The pins and needles was crazy like fire ants and it was all over my body. I have had many relapses sometimes they felt worse then the initial pain after the jab but it always calmed down as I got over any illnesses that tended to cause the relapses.

This last month overall has been the best month yet nerve pain wise. I don't want to jinx myself but I really feel like my nerves are getting into the final stages of recovery. I no longer have the intensity in my pins and needles it's more of a mild tingling. My nerves are definitely more sensitive to stimulants, inflammatory foods and the cold as well as hormone fluctuations and can easily be triggered into a flare up but when I manage my diet well my nerve pain is much much better and some days barely noticeable I have to lie down quietly and focus on it to feel it. This gives me hope that no major permanent damage has been done and that a near full recovery is possible with time. I say near recovery as I suspect I will now always be sensitive to things such as alcohol, caffeine, fatty foods etc and will have to continue to limit or avoid these to keep nerve issues at bay.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

Hi All,

After my first 2 good days yesterday and the day before I have today an awful day. I feel like I am dying again and all symptoms and an incredible tiredness is also bringing me down.

Last night I did not get any sleep and then I am always super tired.

Is this normal that after 2 good days the next day you really feel like you are dying?

I have no idea what to do.

Hi. I found that having a few good days gave me hope. I few good days proved it was possible. And eventually, there were more good days than bad days. And then, just a few bad days. And then only a symptoms once in a while. You are recovering. Keep doing what you're doing and try to reduce stress. The feeling of doom, or that you're dying, I really believe is a symptom and getting control of that anxiety speeds along your recovery, but you are going to be fine. It just takes some time. 

Thisistoomuch, DrL, watiswat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@s-m-a 

Many Thanks for your kind words!!!

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

Posted by: @ksharky13

@carym23 Thanks for the reply and info.  This theory is as good as any right about now. The medical community seems to be purposely avoiding this issue.  I would assume at some point they will have to come together to figure these things out because they are going to be facing (actually already are facing) thousands of very frustrated and angry patients if they can't start giving us some answers.  They should also be putting pressure on the CDC and Pfizer & Moderna to make these risk factors public so people can make informed choices.  I'm holding out a sliver of hope that we all recovery from this nightmare at some point.  It's hard to shake the thought that these mRNA vaccines could have completely changed our body and could wreak havoc on us for years.

I hope they invest some of the fortune they have earned selling billions of expensive vaccine shots in investigating the reasons for these neurological side effects and find a treatment for them or even a way to make future vaccines safer.  I know this has been done in record time and perhaps the good outweighs the bad but when your suffering from it that doesn't help much.  Would be good to hear that they all acknowledge that these side effects exista and that they are looking for solutions instead of trying to claim that there is no relation...

DrL, Cary L, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1038 / 1151