Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kimbroce)

@lmkk I too have been having static issues. I’ve actually seen static electricity on my blanket at night when I change positions. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@ncoleston  What I read it is a water disinfectant like bleach?  Can you share what the benefits are?

ReplyQuote
(@ncoleston)

@margaret2022 Let us know how it goes.

ReplyQuote
(@ncoleston)

@jtranger I cannot say what the benefits are, but my doctor asked me to look into it.  No, it isn't bleach.  It is an extremely diluted CDS solution.  Say 5 drops in 1 liter of water. But again, I am not touting it as a treatment.  However before I try it, I would like to know if anyone has tried it yet and what their reaction was, whether good or bad.

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@medee sorry it's taken so long to reply. I'm fine now. Haven't considered getting a booster unless I go on a course of prednisone  at the same time.

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@nickpaul , thank you for responding.  What vestibular rehabilitation exercises do you do?  Could you possibly share please?

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@lmkk , thank you.  I shall do that.

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dianesingh

Ok I have posted here before. Bottom line up front I have concluded that the vaccine triggered diabetes for me. Because all the symptoms line up and explains why my symptoms decrease when I went on keto then carnivore diet. I am 100% convinced about this and if you Google it (COVID vaccine triggering diabetes) you will find a study that links it saying it will cause or worsen diabetes. You can also Google diabetes and the symptoms you have and I bet they will all line up like mine did (dizziness, tingling, hair loss, muscle twitching…) I got my first Pfizer shot last June and I am getting better and only diet has been effective.  I hope this helps everyone.

So the carnivore diet helped you to get rid of all your symptoms?

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ncoleston

I am not advocating for this therapy, but I do want to know has anyone tried Miracle Mineral Supplement (Chlorine Dioxide) ?  If so what was your response?  Thanks

Among the comments of a video about the side effects, on youtube, I read once that someone said he was cured using CDL. But of course, all information from the Internet must be evaluated well.

I could say something about CDL, because I used it for a while, among the many treatments that I have tried, to treat myself for the Lyme disease.

CDL is sold in bottles that contain a liquid, but many prepare it themselves, there are many videos on youtube about how to prepare it and so it's not expensive.

When I first read about CDL I found out that it would be officially accepted in the treatment of malaria and ALS.

It is stated that it is a disinfectant that is active against many infectious agent.

I tried it, at a time when I didn't know what to do anymore, I was suffering a lot.

I would like to say that I am just describing my personal experience with CDL. I am aware that it is a controversial treatment, so if someone wants to try, then the decision is personal.

It is taken diluted in water, the gas should not be inspired, while drinking. Being diluted, it does not have a strong taste, the smell, in turn, is strong.

My experience is that it helped me and that it has not caused me anything bad. Only sometimes, at higher doses, stomach pain.

I took, in total, over time, one and a half liters of solution. For me, the difficulty was tolerating the smell.

And it is not easy to take so many herbal teas, tinctures, etc. with quite unpleasant tastes or smells.

It should be noted that CDL is a disinfectant, so the way it could do something good is by destroying some pathogens.

But the involvement of a chronic infection seems to be a very possible mechanism in case of side effects post v.

The evolution of the manifestations, with periods of calming and periods of eruption, as well as the daily nocturnal aggravation of the symptoms, are very strong arguments.

The periods of calming the symptoms would correspond to the moment when the pathogenic microorganisms take a dormant form and the eruption of the symptoms would correspond to the moment when the germs multiply and the infection worsens.

The emergence of new symptoms could mean that the infection has spread to new territories.

If so, the difficulty of treatment in side effects would consist in the fact that some drugs for the treatment of inflammation and of autoimmune phenomena, that are required, such as prednisone, decrease, however, the anti-infective defense, so some aspects of side effects would be treated very effectively, but a central pathological mechanism would be practically favored.

But some of the manifestations of inflammation and autoimmunity can be caused by the adjuvants used, as described ASIA syndrome, so drugs such as prednisone appear to be irreplaceable.

Another observation is that it is known that some infections can cause MCAS and autoimmune phenomena, which would mean that the treatment of the infection, in this case, would be more important than the treatment of its consequences.

In Lyme (more precisely Lyme and Co-infections and opportunistic infections), is known for many years, about the coexistence of some factors, that influence each other:

-decreased immunity with reactivation of infections that existed in the body, in dormant form, or appearance of new infections with germs to which, previously, normal immunity had no problems

-inflammation

-oxidative stress

-disturbed intestinal flora

-autoimmune phenomena

-MCAS

-nutritional deficiencies

-heavy metal poisoning

-mitochondrial dysfunction

-sometimes the tendency to slightly enlarged coagulation

-other toxic elements, e.g. bacterial, parasitic toxins

-acidity in the body.

So there's a lot of common elements.

But in the case of adverse reactions post v. the inflammatory and autoimmune phenomena are more intense. And the activation of coagulation or bleeding it is a very intense problem.

However, the accumulated experience in the field of Lyme disease is useful in the treatment of the side effects.

The mechanisms above should be approached therapeutically, as much as possible.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

So did I. It started the night I received it, back in Jan 2022. What were your symptoms? 

ReplyQuote
(@drjoan)

cassy I had my second vaccination almost 1 year ago. I've had a variety of symptoms since , Mainly Balance issues , Dizziness, Loss of hearing In 1 ear, and many many other symptoms including minor eye symptoms.

I replied to you because I have stenosis in my cervical spine And have had laminectomy and fusion surgery 10 years ago. I've asked about this but no doctor seemed to see a connection. So far it's a vestibular problem.

I suggest seeing a neurologist who can differentiate these diagnoses so you can settle on one.. it is so confusing because it involves so many systems.

Good luck, 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Does being on Keto help? I was thinking about trying to limit my sugar intake or stop eating meat all together? 
I get numbness and tingling, pins-n-needles. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@lientonnu 

Does being on Keto help? I was thinking about trying to limit my sugar intake or stop eating meat all together? 
I get numbness and tingling, pins-n-needles. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

I have no idea, I am afraid.  I take almost no sugar, and eat a low-histamine diet.  It helps a bit, not a whole lot.  I get all of those symptoms and more! 😥 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu Have you tried taking B12 gummies? I found that to help me alittle. 

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@lientonnu Have you tried taking B12 gummies? I found that to help me alittle. 

I'm taking methylated B12.  Does that have the same effect?

ReplyQuote
Page 1042 / 1151