2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@lientonnu 

You can also cook with coconut oil. I’m so glad it helped you with the numbing and tingling. Praying it helps me too. 🙂

I am not sure that it has.  I haven't noticed any difference with the numbing and tingling.  It does seem to help a bit with my extremely dry eyes (I suspect I have Sjorgren's and the jabs have made everything soooo much worse!).

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Must watch. 

A new vaccine injury reporting system is up and running.

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system/

At a news conference held on Wednesday April 13 at noon ET, Truth For Health Foundation announced the launch of a global Citizens Vaccine Injury Reporting System (CVIRS)TM –in English, Spanish, and Chinese—for those harmed by the Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) COVID 19 shots.

Here's the link to actually file a report for one's self or in behalf of another person. https://www.truthforhealth.org/vaccine-injury-report/

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Try Clear eyes-eye drops. It helps me. 

KitKat, LTN, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Try Clear eyes-eye drops. It helps me. 

Thank you.  I will.  Which one please?  There are a few different ones (I just googled).

This post was modified 2 years ago by LTN

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Any of them should help. If it’s extra dry you can try that one. Good luck my friend! 

Please check in his site out when you have time. Many have similar symptoms.

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system/

At a news conference held on Wednesday April 13 at noon ET, Truth For Health Foundation announced the launch of a global Citizens Vaccine Injury Reporting System (CVIRS)TM –in English, Spanish, and Chinese—for those harmed by the Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) COVID 19 shots.

Here's the link to actually file a report for one's self or in behalf of another person. https://www.truthforhealth.org/vaccine-injury-report/

ReplyQuote
 KayC
(@kayc)

Hi - I posted here back in November about my vaccine induced vestibular neuritis. Now in May, I'm still showing symptoms, often dizzy, heavy headed, anxious (I'm on mild medication for anxiety since December). My GP finally sent me to a physical therapist in January. I can't believe that my ENT doctor did not send me there immediately. I can tell everyone that it really does help and that they are far more knowledgeable than doctors! If I had seen her in the immediate aftermath, my situation may have been much different. However I am distressed that after 9 months I'm still symptomatic, and would love to hear from anyone who might be in a similar situation, and to hear what helps. I also do breathing exercises and meditation for anxiety, but for the strange head feeling and dizziness I'm at a bit of a loss. Someone mentioned quercetin as a good supplement. I would be interested to know if anyone has tried it. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 KayC
(@kayc)

I also wanted to add that I have noticed that weather changes/barometer pressure seems to have an effect on me. As we are going into Spring now in Europe, I notice it more and more. I get more headaches and dizziness. I'm curious to now if anyone else has experienced this. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @riya

@medee 

Hi, how are you feeling now, my mom is really very sick with dizziness. What treatment did you took. No medicines is working. She is feeling miserable. Please share any helpful information. 

Thanks,

Hi Priya, you probably haven't read my reply to your message. I'd request you to check my response.

Also, as mentioned earlier I'm not really the right person to share any information on dizziness as I didn't face it. Your mom's symptoms and mine are different. 

Pls check my DM and if you still have any questions, pls let me know. 

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Initial Shot:

One Pfizer 11 Months Ago

Persistent Symptoms:

1. Numbness on surface of skin on entire right side of torso
  2. Digestive Issues
  3. Nerve pain on my side, across my stomach, and up my back

What has helped:

1. Ivermectin
  2. Pepcid
  3. Glutathione
  4. Vitamin E
  5. Selenium
  6. Garlic
  7. Onions
  8. Probiotic

Question:

When will this go away!!!!!!!!

This post was modified 2 years ago by Bro

gingerj, alia, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Has the clear eyes eye drop help? 

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Has the clear eyes eye drop help? 

I haven't had a chance to order it yet.  I've been in the hospital for 3 days now, for low armpit temp (91 F) and super dizziness.  Thank you for checking in.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 

Hope you feel better soon. I’m rooting for you! We will get through this. 

Please stay hydrated and keep your electrolytes up, Gatorade helps. I am trying keto to limit my sugar intake. There is also a Mediterranean diet (anti-inflammatory foods) which consists of fruits & vegetables, and limited white meat. 
Please check this site out, people from around the world are having similar symptoms after receiving it. 

Dr. Lee Vliet  made this news conference

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu

Someone gave me these two links and thought I’d share it with you. 

Here is the site to file.  I personally wouldn’t sign up and put my personal info in. Hard to say if it’s safe and or if government is running it. 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Is there a Danice Hertz on this forum? I would like to contact her and join her group.

ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

Just an update.. I'm now 7mths post 2nd pfizer vaccine. I've mentioned in previous post my multitude of adverse reactions which mimic everyone else's posting on here. Ive seen some balancing of symptoms with bad days being more manageable then not. Unfortunately the one sumptom I just can't seem to shake is the ear pain and pressure which then in turn causes eye pain, nausea and an imbalance/dizzy feeling which requires me to lay down. I've been on high doses of Vit C, D3, probiotics and immune defence, gut repair supplements, pine needle tea, star of anise tea, immune system tea, green tea which is high in natural quercetin,  predominantly do a lot of clean eating as in steamed veg, salmon etc. Never eat take away!! Just wondering if any one else has these symptoms. I have had 2 MRI'S which came back normal. This pain and fullness in the ears is constant from the moment I awake but the nausea comes and goes over the day. I'm still unable  to work or participate in social gatherings. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1044 / 1151