Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mountainmama

Hi all, it’s been a long time since I’ve last posted because I eventually recovered from my jab side effects after months of suffering. But now, almost exactly a year to the date when I got my first vax side effects, I got Covid. I’m on the mend, but starting to feel … off. Not quite dizzy, but just a little unsteady and it seems to be getting worse. I’m curious — have any of you recovered from the vax side effects and THEN got covid? Did you get your old symptoms (dizziness, etc) come back post-covid? I dread spending another 6ish months of my life dizzy, especially because I’m pregnant and will have a newborn in a few months.

@mountainmama: First, congrats on your recovery success story.  Sorry about your permanent hearing loss.  I hope your symptoms don't return or are at least much less severe due to you getting Covid.  I've read many of your old posts and noticed early on you indicated that you had tinnitus.  I'm curious, did that side effect also resolve?  It is the one issue I'm dealing with 5 months post Moderna booster and 4 months post-onset.  I haven't read too many success stories on here about tinnitus resolving.  It seems to be the one side effect that remains after all others are gone.  Thanks.  

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

@ksharky13 Hey, sorry to hear about the tinnitus. No, my tinnitus is ever present (it got super loud during my covid bout). But given the severity of my symptoms last year (total hearing loss in one ear and vertigo that went on for a while), the tinnitus was sort of like the deck chairs on the Titanic for me. It’s annoying sometimes but I just think of it now as an ever-present “friend.” I’ve learned to simply tune it out or, when that fails, accept that it is here. It doesn’t really bother me anymore. I know that’s not super encouraging for those hoping to rid themselves of the constant cacophony, but if you can’t rid yourself of it, there are lots of methods to reduce its impact on your life. Deep breathing, meditation, and even some forms of therapy can help retrain your brain so it doesn’t drive you crazy. Good luck!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @carym23

@sunrise Can't the autoantibodies be reactivated?

I read, by chance, several posts, on the German forum, of a man who tells that he performed several times the dosing of agonistic antibodies.

He says that as the symptoms diminished, these autoantibodies diminished and disappeared, but after a covid infection he suffered a recurrence of symptoms and the antibodies were again found positive.

Below is the link for the post where he shows the table of these autoantibodies, during evolution. This table is only possible to be viewed for persons registered on the forum.

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/autoantikoerper-bestimmen-labor/paged/20/#post-14668

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@pfizerinjured    Is it helping?

ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@medee I wish someone could explain why her symptoms are so much worse at night while we sleep. I’m guessing it’s the autonomic nervous system I just don’t understand why it would worsen at night.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@mike411 so I was wondering if you or anyone else has ever heard of having EXTREME and I mean extreme dry skin? No matter what I do my whole body is extremely dry and flaky skin it’s horrible. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

I know a lot of people have had different skin issues, but DRY after vaccines??

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee I wish someone could explain why her symptoms are so much worse at night while we sleep. I’m guessing it’s the autonomic nervous system I just don’t understand why it would worsen at night.

Nobody knows and its getting worsened everytime I sleep.🥺

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

The immune system may be more active at night.

"Researchers have found that during nightly sleep, certain components of the immune system rev up. For example, there is an increased production of cytokines associated with inflammation." (from sleepfoundation.org)

Thisistoomuch, gingerj, KitKat and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@mike411 so I was wondering if you or anyone else has ever heard of having EXTREME and I mean extreme dry skin? No matter what I do my whole body is extremely dry and flaky skin it’s horrible. 

are you taking omega 3 supplements? getting enough unsaturated fats? my skin got drier shortly after going on the statin and had to up my omega 3 and is ok now. could be digestive imbalance from inflammation and you might have to go higher on fats than was ok in the past

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

"Researchers have found that during nightly sleep, certain components of the immune system rev up. For example, there is an increased production of cytokines associated with inflammation." (from sleepfoundation.org)

So how do I fix this? It used to get cold with chsst tightness during Jan-Mar and now it has started to turn hot with tightness.

I did 10 HBOTs, felt better for just 2 weeks or so and it again started turning cold and then moved to hot.

It really scary. Also I can't breathe and get bad palps

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@mountainmama: Thank you so much for your response. It’s strange that tinnitus seems to be the side effect that appears to be permanent for most people. I’ll continue to hold out hope that it will resolve eventually (or become basically unnoticeable). Best wishes and thanks again. 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

So how do I fix this? It used to get cold with chsst tightness during Jan-Mar and now it has started to turn hot with tightness.

I did 10 HBOTs, felt better for just 2 weeks or so and it again started turning cold and then moved to hot.

Interesting that hyperbaric oxygen therapy seemed to help, even if it was temporary. Some people may have more than 10 sessions - do not know what the risk-benefit analysis would be.

Based on this, it could be that symptoms are linked to lower than usual oxygen levels. This may happen to some people with long covid also. May be hard to do deep breathing exercises, if that would help at all.

@carym23 had a suggestion below to try to buy a pulse oximeter online to get a rough measure of your oxygen levels at different times. Maybe you could then take this information to a cardiologist or other doctor.

It seems the best thing might be to try to find a cardiologist or other doctor who will take the symptoms seriously and accept that you do not want to take further medication for this, since medication seemed to make it worse in the past. If there is not a good doctor in your area, maybe through telemedicine?

I'd be tempted to contact a functional medicine doctor like Dr. Galland, who may have worked with some patients with vaccine injuries, and ask his advice or ask his office who to contact for advice:

https://drgalland.com/contact/

Also, if symptoms at night are linked to higher levels of inflammatory cytokines at night, then lifestyle methods to decrease inflammation should be relevant: an anti-inflammatory diet and maybe some anti-inflammatory and/or other supplements (maybe magnesium, b vitamin complex?). Not sure if intermittent fasting has helped some people. Can't really give medical advice, but maybe a functional medicine doctor could advise?

@medee It's just a thought because you mentioned chest tightness which can come from respiratory system. You can easily purchase a pulse oximeter at a pharmacy or Amazon. they are easy to use and give you a reading of your blood oxygenation and heart rate.  

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

Interesting that hyperbaric oxygen therapy seemed to help, even if it was temporary. Some people may have more than 10 sessions - do not know what the risk-benefit analysis would be.

Based on this, it could be that symptoms are linked to lower than usual oxygen levels. This may happen to some people with long covid also. May be hard to do deep breathing exercises, if that would help at all.

@carym23 had a suggestion below to try to buy a pulse oximeter online to get a rough measure of your oxygen levels at different times. Maybe you could then take this information to a cardiologist or other doctor.

It seems the best thing might be to try to find a cardiologist or other doctor who will take the symptoms seriously and accept that you do not want to take further medication for this, since medication seemed to make it worse in the past. If there is not a good doctor in your area, maybe through telemedicine?

I'd be tempted to contact a functional medicine doctor like Dr. Galland, who may have worked with some patients with vaccine injuries, and ask his advice or ask his office who to contact for advice:

https://drgalland.com/contact/

Also, if symptoms at night are linked to higher levels of inflammatory cytokines at night, then lifestyle methods to decrease inflammation should be relevant: an anti-inflammatory diet and maybe some anti-inflammatory and/or other supplements (maybe magnesium, b vitamin complex?). Not sure if intermittent fasting has helped some people. Can't really give medical advice, but maybe a functional medicine doctor could advise?

@medee It's just a thought because you mentioned chest tightness which can come from respiratory system. You can easily purchase a pulse oximeter at a pharmacy or Amazon. they are easy to use and give you a reading of your blood oxygenation and heart rate.  

I don't know any doctor at all who can help me. Infact they don't even seem to bother if I live or die the moment I tell them I'm injured by the V.

I'll email Dr. Galland and see if I get a response. Thank you for your help. I am really panicking with this symptom. This ones too odd and scary. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Dee

ReplyQuote
 CNS
(@charity01)

@jenpetrillo Hi, I know this is an old post but I just received my first Covid vaccine a month ago and I have been experiencing the same thing. It is only when I’m driving. It literally feels like I’m going to pass out and I get very dizzy and shaky. It almost feels like I’m getting a random drop in my blood sugar but I’m not diabetic. It has been really frustrating. Did it ever get better and were you able to figure out what was going on?

ReplyQuote
Page 1058 / 1151