2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders
Posted by: @sajlent

In days I feel bad.. I take 2-3 beers. does not help at all.

But I dont care.. tee does not help to.

thats what I am planning to do if I pass 18 months mark without some hope, but probably 2-3 beers will not be enough. All my life I tried to eat as healthy as possibe but if I dont see any improvement soon, this will change.

everyone was telling that by the 18th month we were supposed to get better, but now lots of people reaching 18 months without any improvement, makes me wonder if there is any hope at all. 

In the last few weeks I started to feel a lot worse. I focused my research on apheresis, but unfortunately I could not find any mention of success with apheresis, in addition to that it is also very expensive. so apheresis seem to be a dead end. (at least for me)

I watched another DrBeen video where he recommends pd-1 blockers based on a research. According to the research he mentions pd-1 blockers show immediate results. So I tried to buy one but again they are sold by prescription. Since they are mainly used for cancer it seems impossible to get my hands on a pd-1 blocker right now. Any natural pd-1 blockers?? couldnt find one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFpm2E1PGg

I still do have some hope. Why? because my vertigo and dizziness vanished for no reason. But other symptoms (hip and shoulder pain, twitches, vibrations)  are getting worser  by day. Also no symptom free days anymore, everyday is a struggle.

I read the comments to this video. People say that natural anti PD-1 are curcumin, biotin and methylene blue.

About curcumin the information is safe, curcuma appears in the image in the article:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874121005997

Curcumin is diponible also in infusion form, with more intense action.

Blu methylene is interesting because it has been proposed as a treatment in acute covid, there are many articles on the internet.

Also: ginsenoside Rg3, resveratrol:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/med.21876

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@sunrise thank you. I probably watched this video the day it was streamed, so I missed those comments about natural pd-1 blockers.  methylene blue seems interesting, Ive  just read a few of those articles you mentioned. I will be trying methylene blue as soon as possible.  Curcumin extract ....did not work for me. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lmkk  What brand pine needle tea are you using? Is it helping?

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@asanders Let us know how the Meth blue works

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@mike411 What were your neurological symptoms? 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @jtranger

@mike411 What were your neurological symptoms? 

Had headaches ranging from dull to sharp knife stabbing, very frequent right ear twitching, random body muscle twitching that would jump from one body area to another in seconds, and burning skin sensations running down both arms in waves. 

Have had a few days of muscle twitching again during my covid bout this week but seems to be settling back down (crossing fingers) as my covid symptoms are fading away. 

ReplyQuote
(@johnschuermanfineart-com)

@bretdoucette I'm new to this forum, so not sure how to communicate with all the vaccine side effect people, but I got my moderna booster show on April 27, woke up next day with a headache, and downward spiraled into vestibular migraines from there. unable to work. Doc put me on TOpiramate which helps cut down the migraines but vestibular problems are chronic. hoping to learn more on ways to improve there. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

@sunrise thank you. I probably watched this video the day it was streamed, so I missed those comments about natural pd-1 blockers.  methylene blue seems interesting, Ive  just read a few of those articles you mentioned. I will be trying methylene blue as soon as possible.  Curcumin extract ....did not work for me. 

Dr. Ryan Cole speaks about methylene blue:

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Some information about methylene blue:

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/methylene-blue-index.html?filter=3

And:

“Specifically, don’t take methylene if any of the following applies to you:

-You’re pregnant or planning to get pregnant

-You take acetaminophen (Tylenol)

-You take any drug that raises serotonin levels in the brain, such as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI),    serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI), triptan, or ergot alkaloid — methylene blue is a potent monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) and may cause potentially fatal serotonin toxicity (serotonin syndrome) when combined with any medication that raises serotonin levels

-You have a G6PD deficiency

-You have a renal impairment

(from https://blog.rhealthc.com/methylene-blue-in-the-treatment-of-chronic-lyme-disease/)

ReplyQuote
(@fortynowmz)

Hello all. I am posting again after my last post in February 2022. I am almost 9m post 1pf. Some things gone, but some new appeared. Those that are still present are visible veins and capillaries all over the body, menstrual issues (currently I have no period for 2 months now. Before that I was struggling with long bleeding). New things that I started getting around late May are occasional strange head pains (like stabs in different parts of head, pain above my ear, pain behind the eye, strangest feelings in the head, cheekbone pain sometimes), my limbs, especially my arms falling asleep at night at that extent that it wakes me up so I need to shake them. I never took any drug for my post v issues. I only took some supplements (the most common one here like magnesium, vitB, vitC, vitD etc), but I wasn't consisted, I would take them for some period of time and then stop. I don't think any of the supplements helped much. I read about what is happening to so many people here and in some FB groups, but I don't find answers. What is going on with us, and what can we do about it - no one exactly knows. The only thing I am lingering my hope on are the posts of those people who have their symptoms subside in time. 

ReplyQuote
(@filipolariu)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @mike411
Posted by: @pfizerinjured

It seems, if I understand it correctly, a lot of our (or rather my) symptoms are an over-reaction of the immune system, ie. an over-reaction to the spike protein.  Has anyone taken a SHORT course of steroids, like prednisolone, to suppress our immune system?

That will not work to heal/cure. May help quite a bit as bandaid for symptoms. Problem is you can't easily stay on steroids forever. Better to treat the cause(s) as much as possible directly. It's also a mix: some people are suffering as a result of too weak an immune system initially; later though most end up with hyper-immune systems. And yet, many people out there keep taking things to "broadly" boost their immune systems with supplements. Quite interesting. 

I'm 4.5 months into this and except for blood pressure and insomnia, I'm now 95% healed: extensive skin rashes gone, burning skin sensations gone, random body muscle twitches gone, upper left chest deep pressure and burning pain (likely pericarditis) gone, all different types of headaches gone, right ear twitching 90% gone (generally about 12 - 15 times a day now vs. almost constant before). For BP and insomnia, now well controlled on meds for both for now and just time now.

And this coming out of 5th vaccine in Jan. So it's definitely possible to heal. And I'd say in my case less about time and more about aggressive treatment starting within 8wks of this all starting. 

What treatments did you take so far?

Hi Dee, you didn't post here since May.. How are you feeling?! Any improvements? Hope so!! Thank You!

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Just a general comment.  I joined this forum back in February.  At that time this forum was like a very active bee's nest with seemingly multiple new comments on a daily basis.  Of late it seems to have tapered off dramatically.  Obviously I don't knw why that is.  it could be a combination of things, like people getting better and not returning to post their success stories, people just losing interest or hope over time, or since we are further away from the mass vaccine push there are fewer people getting these adverse side effects.  I hope it's because a lot of people are having their symptoms resolve.  I only had one, sudden onset of tinnitus, that had seemed to all but resolve over a 4 month process until recently.  I recently hit another spike that set me back to step 1.  Unfortunately, I had just started to take an SSRI (only for 7 days), so I'm not sure if I'm having a vaccine relapse or if it's related to the SSRI, or a combination of both.  I would appreciate any comments or insights from people who may be dealing with similar circumstances.  Thanks in advance. 

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

Just a general comment.  I joined this forum back in February.  At that time this forum was like a very active bee's nest with seemingly multiple new comments on a daily basis.  Of late it seems to have tapered off dramatically.  Obviously I don't knw why that is.  it could be a combination of things, like people getting better and not returning to post their success stories, people just losing interest or hope over time, or since we are further away from the mass vaccine push there are fewer people getting these adverse side effects.  I hope it's because a lot of people are having their symptoms resolve.  I only had one, sudden onset of tinnitus, that had seemed to all but resolve over a 4 month process until recently.  I recently hit another spike that set me back to step 1.  Unfortunately, I had just started to take an SSRI (only for 7 days), so I'm not sure if I'm having a vaccine relapse or if it's related to the SSRI, or a combination of both.  I would appreciate any comments or insights from people who may be dealing with similar circumstances.  Thanks in advance. 

How is your tinnitus? As previously reported I've had several different symptoms like dizziness, headache, tinnitus, loss of balance, blurred vision, etc... (+ 20 different symptoms) for over 2 months. After 1 year of vaccination, what remained was "only" the tinnitus, which is irritating, although the other symptoms disappeared, the tinnitus still persists.

And I noticed that no one posts anymore, what happened? Improved? Or lost hope? That is the question.

Jwills and Jwills reacted
ReplyQuote
(@delie)

Hi

I have had servere Headache since my AZ jab in August 2021.

I tried fluvoxamine in January which worked no Headaches. However could only take for one month as it flared my interstitial cystitis.

My question is has anyone had success with any other medication for the Headaches. Have returned to work and struggling

Thanks in Advance 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182
Posted by: @ksharky13

How is your tinnitus? As previously reported I've had several different symptoms like dizziness, headache, tinnitus, loss of balance, blurred vision, etc... (+ 20 different symptoms) for over 2 months. After 1 year of vaccination, what remained was "only" the tinnitus, which is irritating, although the other symptoms disappeared, the tinnitus still persists.

And I noticed that no one posts anymore, what happened? Improved? Or lost hope? That is the question.

Thanks for the reply. My tinnitus is now back to where it was when it first appeared back in late January.  Predominately in my right ear (or right side of my head), high-pitched, and my ear feels half-plugged.  It had resolved to a great degree until a recent sudden spike.  I have no idea what could have caused this spike, although a lot of people on here do mention that they get symptom relapses periodically after having them resolve to a point over several months.  As I noted, it is possible that starting a new SSRI could have helped to cause this spike, but I only took 5mg/day for 7 days. I any evet, it's frustrating but I also know that, compared to the issues so many people are having because of the covid vaccines, my issue is not as bad.  I remain hopeful that the tinnitus will fade over time and that I don't get any permanent hearing damage.  I did have an audiology exam back in March and it showed that I didn't have any hearing loss, so that's good.  How bad is your tinnitus and has it improved at all over time?  

ReplyQuote
Page 1078 / 1151