2 M Views
 Sand
(@sandstorm)

@zerophobia thnx

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @riidiik

Hey up all , a little update , after I've read review of herbal supplement called devils claw I decide give it a go and I can truly say I does the job a believe because of antiinflammatory effects, I feel better less foggy like and without this weird head sensation, I will stack this with turmeric and msm all of these are potent antiinflammatory, I bought this from this website; 

https://www.british-supplements.net/products/clean-devils-claw

Read last review on the first page .

Bless you all , hopefully we will recover one day.

@riidiik:  Thanks for the info.  By the way, did you also experience tinnitus from the vaccine?  I see from your other post you had/have a myriad of side effects but you didn't mention tinnitus specifically.  If you did, did the Devils Claw help that too?

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @zerophobia

@ksharky13

I have this wierd clicking in my left ear, not sure if it's the same thing. It comes and goes. 

The clicking is probably fluid in your eustachian tube.  The tinnitus I'm referring to is a ringing in your ears, predominantly high-pitched.

ReplyQuote
(@riidiik)

@ksharky13 I had a mild ringing and I felt like air pressure changes inside my ears but I wasn't worry about it that much , the biggest problem for me was unbalance weird head sensation and vision , at the moment I'm not experiencing any hearing related problems but I'm not sure if devil claw help with that , just give it a try who knows maybe it will help you , at the moment I'm taking msm , claw and turmeric , let me know if you feel any better after trying these supplements, take care

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @riidiik

@ksharky13 I had a mild ringing and I felt like air pressure changes inside my ears but I wasn't worry about it that much , the biggest problem for me was unbalance weird head sensation and vision , at the moment I'm not experiencing any hearing related problems but I'm not sure if devil claw help with that , just give it a try who knows maybe it will help you , at the moment I'm taking msm , claw and turmeric , let me know if you feel any better after trying these supplements, take care

@riidiik: Thanks for the response.  Sounds like you had a mild case of tinnitus.  The air pressure changes in the ears makes sense, as most people on this forum who got tinnitus also had significant clogged ear/pressure feelings. I will look into Devil's Claw to see if there is any info out there about it being good for tinnitus.   I am already taking turmeric as well as Zinc and vitamins B12, D3.  Hoping this is just inflammation related and will resolve over time as the body's immune system chills out after having a hyper-response to the spike protein produced by the vaccines.  What a horrible human experiment this has been.  History will not be kind as the data comes out over the next few decades and the long-term effects become known.

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13
Posted by: @margaret2022

Well it’s been 5 days on the prednisone and I must say that my hissing in my head has improved from a 7 to a 2…I’m just worried it’ll come back with a vengeance when I’m done this prednisone.

also I don’t feel like I’m off when walking.

also my eyes feel like they’re working better but not to pre vax…but a little better. And it’s like I feel draining in the back of my throat to the back of my head I can’t explain it…I’ll keep updating. How ever I wish I ate clean and refrained from coffee. Cuz I got into the candy and junk over hallowe’en. I wonder if things would’ve gotten better faster. Anyway I’m hopeful. 

Glad to hear that the prednisone seems to be working. Please let us know how things go after you stop taking the prednisone.  Hoping things stay resolved.

Well guys the prednisone did not cure me but it did help slightly with the hearing sensitivity. I’m still experiencing the hissing in my head. The hissing a little quieter but not 100% gone. I would say I feel like it is definitely inflammation going on. I’m off the prednisone now for couple days. No worsening symptoms. I will report any changes. I see the neurologist again in December. Not sure what else to do from here. I honestly think this is permanent. And there will never be a solution to fix my problem. I get angry every time I talk about it. I am just going to live with it. I have no choice now. What pisses me off the most is that no one is held accountable for this. Anyway I will keep you all posted. Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @zerophobia

@margaret2022

Like a post nasal drip? 

Not really because I’m familiar with post nasal drip might be in my Eustachian tube to my inner ear parts that’s what I’m thinking.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

If anyone could share success stories that would be great even if it’s from another post forum or Facebook group. It would be nice to hear of some success stories. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Well it’s been 5 days on the prednisone and I must say that my hissing in my head has improved from a 7 to a 2…I’m just worried it’ll come back with a vengeance when I’m done this prednisone.

also I don’t feel like I’m off when walking.

also my eyes feel like they’re working better but not to pre vax…but a little better. And it’s like I feel draining in the back of my throat to the back of my head I can’t explain it…I’ll keep updating. How ever I wish I ate clean and refrained from coffee. Cuz I got into the candy and junk over hallowe’en. I wonder if things would’ve gotten better faster. Anyway I’m hopeful. 

Glad to hear that the prednisone seems to be working. Please let us know how things go after you stop taking the prednisone.  Hoping things stay resolved.

Well guys the prednisone did not cure me but it did help slightly with the hearing sensitivity. I’m still experiencing the hissing in my head. The hissing a little quieter but not 100% gone. I would say I feel like it is definitely inflammation going on. I’m off the prednisone now for couple days. No worsening symptoms. I will report any changes. I see the neurologist again in December. Not sure what else to do from here. I honestly think this is permanent. And there will never be a solution to fix my problem. I get angry every time I talk about it. I am just going to live with it. I have no choice now. What pisses me off the most is that no one is held accountable for this. Anyway I will keep you all posted. Thanks

@margaret2022:  Glad to hear that the prednisone seems to have worked, at least to some level.  Please let us know if the symptoms come back or not after several days of ending the prednisone, particularly the tinnitus.  Thanks and best wishes.  By the way, I am also frustrated and angry that nobody will ever be held accountable for this massive debacle.

ReplyQuote
 J
(@j)

Yale is recruiting study participants globally for their LISTEN study.  They may select you to take blood samples from (USA only). Looking for vaccine injured and long COVID participants. Essentially fill in a bunch of surveys. You sign up at the link below.  This study is also posted on the React19 website!!!! I signed up - they need us. They have also posted their preliminary results at the second link (near end of video)

https://www.kindred.hugo.health/research/listen-study?fbclid=IwAR2ATHdpnh_do23U9gPh7rpYmqGElmlIw4cq9d_BZkaqFSpNfU_N4l6voFQ

https://youtu.be/jt8K1Q7V7YA

DrL and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@ksharky13 

Have you read this post?

https://vestibular.org/forum/symptoms/tingling-numbness-in-body/paged/156/#post-25080

@sunrise:  Thanks for the link.  I had not read that before.  For me, I'm not really dealing with any discernable neuropathy (at least yet!).  My major issues are tinnitus, a kind of mild to moderate brain fog/light headedness, and chronic anxiety/panic syndrome.  I'm 10 months in now and am slowly losing hope that this might be temporary.  My tinnitus spikes pretty frequently now, and with no real reason so far as I can tell.  And there's so many opinion out there about what vitamins or supplements or other "things" to take or do, and so many "diagnoses" related to so many adverse side effects that it's hard to keep track.  I think for me (and a lot of others) it's related to mast cell activation syndrome (MACS) or a cytokine storm.  I don't where where to turn to get tested for either of those issues, let alone what to do about them.

The worst part for me is that I definitely do not feel like the person that I was before this happened.  I'm a few years from retirement and was looking forward to a relaxing and enjoyable retirement, but that doesn't seem like it's in the cards anymore. I worked and saved for decades to have a nice retirement and now I feel like this.   Hope things are better for you.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

The diagnosis of MCAS is offered by some laboratories, but the difficulty is that the blood sample is better to be done during an aggravation, in order to have higher chances of obtaining positive results.

Of course, the positive results of some lab tests offer the safety of a diagnostic confirmation, they are medical documents, which have their importance.

If these tests cannot be performed, however what matters is the treatment. In fact, in the diagnosis of MCAS, the therapeutic attempt is a diagnostic element, that is, if the MCAS treatment brings relief to the symptoms, then this indicates that it is indeed about MCAS.

Due to the advantage that for H1 and H2 antihistamines, almost in all countries, there is no need for a medical prescription, if there are no contraindications and, if necessary, asking for the advice of the family doctor, they can be tested, as on this forum has often been talked about.

Have you tried antihistamines so far or the low histamine diet?

For cytokines, also, specialized laboratories offer the possibility to test different parameters, as well as after the studies of Dr. Patterson.

Tinnitus, brain fog, anxiety are all manifestations of neuroinflammation, so the approach is the same.

As I have posted before, it seems that there is a need for diet and a combination of remedies: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, to reduce MCAS, to fluidify the blood, to support mitochondria, to help detoxify the body, to restore the intestinal flora, to eliminate heavy metals, to provide nutritional elements (vitamins, minerals, amino acids), to reduce stress (adaptagens), removal of problems related to mold, as well as remedies with anti-infective effect.

These are the treatments for the "root causes" in the naturopathic medicine.

Could I ask you what have you tried so far, like diet, supplements and medications?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

Have you read this post?

https://vestibular.org/forum/symptoms/tingling-numbness-in-body/paged/156/#post-25080

@sunrise:  Thanks for the link.  I had not read that before.  For me, I'm not really dealing with any discernable neuropathy (at least yet!).  My major issues are tinnitus, a kind of mild to moderate brain fog/light headedness, and chronic anxiety/panic syndrome.  I'm 10 months in now and am slowly losing hope that this might be temporary.  My tinnitus spikes pretty frequently now, and with no real reason so far as I can tell.  And there's so many opinion out there about what vitamins or supplements or other "things" to take or do, and so many "diagnoses" related to so many adverse side effects that it's hard to keep track.  I think for me (and a lot of others) it's related to mast cell activation syndrome (MACS) or a cytokine storm.  I don't where where to turn to get tested for either of those issues, let alone what to do about them.

The worst part for me is that I definitely do not feel like the person that I was before this happened.  I'm a few years from retirement and was looking forward to a relaxing and enjoyable retirement, but that doesn't seem like it's in the cards anymore. I worked and saved for decades to have a nice retirement and now I feel like this.   Hope things are better for you.

I suggest prednisone try it. If it brought down my

hiss it might just do the same for you.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

Have you read this post?

I suggest prednisone try it. If it brought down my

hiss it might just do the same for you.

Also forgot to mention, when I see my neurologist again next month I’m gonna ask him if another round of prednisone is doable, like if it helped the sensitivity it does say that this is in fact inflammation related. I’m gonna pick his brain. And I have a ton of questions for him. I’ll let you know what he says he thinks and how it goes.

ReplyQuote
Page 1111 / 1151