Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ferda666)

Hello,

I've been following this forum for a while and wanted to share my experience. I've been having dizziness symptoms since October 2021 they have decreased significantly but are still there. I basically feel a swaying/rocking motion everytime I take a step but I am able to play sports and move about perfectly fine. Another symptom I've had is when I am sitting or standing straight I get a light headed feeling in my head. I've seen a neurologist and had an audiologist perform tests on my inner eye and everything has come back fine. Out of nowhere though the last 2 weeks I have had some fluid behind my ear drum which the doctor thinks is related eustachian tube dysfunction. I'm not sure if this is related since it's happening a year after my initial symptoms started. Anyone else have anything similar to this going on?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@ksharky13 

The diagnosis of MCAS is offered by some laboratories, but the difficulty is that the blood sample is better to be done during an aggravation, in order to have higher chances of obtaining positive results.

Of course, the positive results of some lab tests offer the safety of a diagnostic confirmation, they are medical documents, which have their importance.

If these tests cannot be performed, however what matters is the treatment. In fact, in the diagnosis of MCAS, the therapeutic attempt is a diagnostic element, that is, if the MCAS treatment brings relief to the symptoms, then this indicates that it is indeed about MCAS.

Due to the advantage that for H1 and H2 antihistamines, almost in all countries, there is no need for a medical prescription, if there are no contraindications and, if necessary, asking for the advice of the family doctor, they can be tested, as on this forum has often been talked about.

Have you tried antihistamines so far or the low histamine diet?

For cytokines, also, specialized laboratories offer the possibility to test different parameters, as well as after the studies of Dr. Patterson.

Tinnitus, brain fog, anxiety are all manifestations of neuroinflammation, so the approach is the same.

As I have posted before, it seems that there is a need for diet and a combination of remedies: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, to reduce MCAS, to fluidify the blood, to support mitochondria, to help detoxify the body, to restore the intestinal flora, to eliminate heavy metals, to provide nutritional elements (vitamins, minerals, amino acids), to reduce stress (adaptagens), removal of problems related to mold, as well as remedies with anti-infective effect.

These are the treatments for the "root causes" in the naturopathic medicine.

Could I ask you what have you tried so far, like diet, supplements and medications?

@sunrise:  Thanks so much for the reply.  When I first got tinnitus I tried a combination of Vitamins B12, D3, C, and supplements Turmeric, Magnesium and zinc.  I think it was working after a few of months.  Then I got my first spike.  I was off my regimen for a while but recently started Krill oil (for Omega 3), B12, D3, Turmeric, Zinc.

I have not changed my diet at all.  And I drink 2-3 cups of coffee daily and have 2 glasses of red wine daily (neither of which help my situation).  I recently started to feel like I'm having another spike, which is frustrating.  I'm starting to feel like this is just permanent and likely to progressively get worse.

I have read a lot about both liposomal Glutathione and Zeolite to help with vaccine side effects and tinnitus specifically. I have not tried either yet.  I have also read a lot about anti-histamines helping some people.  Maybe I should give that a shot. Any recommendations as to that?

I do think that the root of all of these vaccine side effects is related to significant inflammation which should be reversible.  The question remains what is the best way to combat that. I think our immune systems had a hyper-reaction to the vaccine (especially boosters) which ended up attacking our own healthy cells and creating these issues.  We can only hope it's reversible and temporary.   

Thanks for all of your comments and feedback.   

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @ksharky13

@ksharky13 

Have you read this post?

https://vestibular.org/forum/symptoms/tingling-numbness-in-body/paged/156/#post-25080

@sunrise:  Thanks for the link.  I had not read that before.  For me, I'm not really dealing with any discernable neuropathy (at least yet!).  My major issues are tinnitus, a kind of mild to moderate brain fog/light headedness, and chronic anxiety/panic syndrome.  I'm 10 months in now and am slowly losing hope that this might be temporary.  My tinnitus spikes pretty frequently now, and with no real reason so far as I can tell.  And there's so many opinion out there about what vitamins or supplements or other "things" to take or do, and so many "diagnoses" related to so many adverse side effects that it's hard to keep track.  I think for me (and a lot of others) it's related to mast cell activation syndrome (MACS) or a cytokine storm.  I don't where where to turn to get tested for either of those issues, let alone what to do about them.

The worst part for me is that I definitely do not feel like the person that I was before this happened.  I'm a few years from retirement and was looking forward to a relaxing and enjoyable retirement, but that doesn't seem like it's in the cards anymore. I worked and saved for decades to have a nice retirement and now I feel like this.   Hope things are better for you.

I suggest prednisone try it. If it brought down my

hiss it might just do the same for you.

Also forgot to mention, when I see my neurologist again next month I’m gonna ask him if another round of prednisone is doable, like if it helped the sensitivity it does say that this is in fact inflammation related. I’m gonna pick his brain. And I have a ton of questions for him. I’ll let you know what he says he thinks and how it goes.

@margaret2022:  Thanks so much for the comments.  I will discuss prednisone with my PCP next visit.  Yes, please let me know what your neurologist says and also if your tinnitus hissing stays low after you are off of prednisone.  That is encouraging and certainly points towards inflammation as the root cause in all this.

ReplyQuote
(@allenli)

@shauna09 Have you recovered yet? I just had my first Pfizer Covid shot and been feeling dizziness for 10 days. Wonder if I shall do my second shot at all.

ReplyQuote
(@allenli)

@covid-vac how do you feel now? Just had my first Pfizer and the same symptoms as yours.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

Could I ask you what have you tried so far, like diet, supplements and medications?

@sunrise:  Thanks so much for the reply.  When I first got tinnitus I tried a combination of Vitamins B12, D3, C, and supplements Turmeric, Magnesium and zinc.  I think it was working after a few of months.  Then I got my first spike.  I was off my regimen for a while but recently started Krill oil (for Omega 3), B12, D3, Turmeric, Zinc.

I have not changed my diet at all.  And I drink 2-3 cups of coffee daily and have 2 glasses of red wine daily (neither of which help my situation).  I recently started to feel like I'm having another spike, which is frustrating.  I'm starting to feel like this is just permanent and likely to progressively get worse.

I have read a lot about both liposomal Glutathione and Zeolite to help with vaccine side effects and tinnitus specifically. I have not tried either yet.  I have also read a lot about anti-histamines helping some people.  Maybe I should give that a shot. Any recommendations as to that?

I do think that the root of all of these vaccine side effects is related to significant inflammation which should be reversible.  The question remains what is the best way to combat that. I think our immune systems had a hyper-reaction to the vaccine (especially boosters) which ended up attacking our own healthy cells and creating these issues.  We can only hope it's reversible and temporary.   

It is very good that you have taken these remedies.

As the impairment is more extensive than these therapies can help, I encourage you to approach more treatments.

Antihistamines are "old" drugs, which is a great advantage: tolerance, interactions, possible side effects are very well known, so there is a lot of safety in their use, so they can be taken without a prescription. They have an affordable price, so they can be more easily tried.

The role of MCAS is already widely confirmed, even through studies, but especially through the reporting of obvious improvements in symptoms, by those who have tried antihistamines.

Even before testing cortisone, it is worth trying antihistamines.

There are people who have managed to achieve improvement only with the help of a low histamine diet, without antihistamines.

Diets, in general, can bring great improvements, they are worth trying, always with the hope that it will be needed for a limited time.

About MCAS, however, it is good to understand that this syndrome is an effect, not a cause, therefore, antihistamines or low histamine diet are not aimed at healing, but during the period they are taken the body performs detoxification and reduces the causes that triggered the MCAS.

And this means that the MCAS treatment alone is not necessarily enough, it is worth adding other remedies. Of these, those that help the mitochondria are important in tinnitus because the auditory area needs more energy to function. There are many supplements with multiple composition, they contain several ingredients, all with the role of supporting mitochondria.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

The 'Microclot' Pathology of Long Covid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QF-rLn66EY

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

It is very good that you have taken these remedies.

As the impairment is more extensive than these therapies can help, I encourage you to approach more treatments.

Antihistamines are "old" drugs, which is a great advantage: tolerance, interactions, possible side effects are very well known, so there is a lot of safety in their use, so they can be taken without a prescription. They have an affordable price, so they can be more easily tried.

The role of MCAS is already widely confirmed, even through studies, but especially through the reporting of obvious improvements in symptoms, by those who have tried antihistamines.

Even before testing cortisone, it is worth trying antihistamines.

There are people who have managed to achieve improvement only with the help of a low histamine diet, without antihistamines.

Diets, in general, can bring great improvements, they are worth trying, always with the hope that it will be needed for a limited time.

About MCAS, however, it is good to understand that this syndrome is an effect, not a cause, therefore, antihistamines or low histamine diet are not aimed at healing, but during the period they are taken the body performs detoxification and reduces the causes that triggered the MCAS.

And this means that the MCAS treatment alone is not necessarily enough, it is worth adding other remedies. Of these, those that help the mitochondria are important in tinnitus because the auditory area needs more energy to function. There are many supplements with multiple composition, they contain several ingredients, all with the role of supporting mitochondria

@sunrise:  Thanks for the reply & info.  You mention many supplements that support mitochondria.  Do you have any specific examples or recommendations?  Also, have you come across Liposomil Glutathione or Zeolite in your research?  Thanks again. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@sunrise: Thanks for the reply & info.  You mention many supplements that support mitochondria.  Do you have any specific examples or recommendations?  Also, have you come across Liposomil Glutathione or Zeolite in your research?  Thanks again. 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @allenli

@shauna09 Have you recovered yet? I just had my first Pfizer Covid shot and been feeling dizziness for 10 days. Wonder if I shall do my second shot at all.

Hello @allenli,

Hopefully you can find a good doctor to consult about your vaccine reaction. Some doctors might prescribe a strong anti-inflammatory such as prednisone, which could be more effective the earlier it is taken after a strong adverse vaccine reaction. If you have trouble finding a doctor who acknowledges adverse vaccine reactions, you might consider looking for a health care professional through the group REACT19: https://react19.org/

Would probably caution against a second dose if the first dose causes a prolonged adverse reaction, but again, a doctor who acknowledges longer-term vaccine-related symptoms would probably be worth consulting. Wish you the best and hope you fully recover soon.

Zero_PhoBia reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@sunrise: Thanks for the reply & info.  You mention many supplements that support mitochondria.  Do you have any specific examples or recommendations?  Also, have you come across Liposomil Glutathione or Zeolite in your research?  Thanks again. 

Some supplements that help in the treatment of mitochondrial dysfunction: L-carnitine, PQQ, glutathione or NAC, ubiquinol, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin E, B3 (niacin), B7 (biotin), B9 (folinic acid), B12, creatine monohydrate, aminoacids and more.

Some examples of products: EnergyNeeds (from Neuroneeds), MitoQ, Neuro Optimizer Jarrow, Life Extension Mithocondrial Energy Optimizer with PQQ. (Of course, it's not advertising.)

Glutathione can also be done in infusion. Also the liposomal one is effective. Glutathione and zeolite are basic in detoxification, of course they are worth trying. They are very much used, optimally tolerated.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @j

Yale is recruiting study participants globally for their LISTEN study.  They may select you to take blood samples from (USA only). Looking for vaccine injured and long COVID participants. Essentially fill in a bunch of surveys. You sign up at the link below.  This study is also posted on the React19 website!!!! I signed up - they need us. They have also posted their preliminary results at the second link (near end of video)

https://www.kindred.hugo.health/research/listen-study?fbclid=IwAR2ATHdpnh_do23U9gPh7rpYmqGElmlIw4cq9d_BZkaqFSpNfU_N4l6voFQ

https://youtu.be/jt8K1Q7V7YA

In this video, the public asked a very important question, namely the one related to the research of very special infectious factors: Borrelia, Bartonella (at the minute 51:25, 53:40). They could explain the type of symptoms, the chronic evolution, the vascular inflammation, the MCAS, etc.

Let's hope that the research will bring answers, because it is very known that it is not easy to identify these microorganisms, just at the expense of antibodies.

Also, because many affected people have ANA positive, the results of this study are going to be very interesting, regarding autoantibodies against intracellular antigens.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Some supplements that help in the treatment of mitochondrial dysfunction: L-carnitine, PQQ, glutathione or NAC, ubiquinol, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin E, B3 (niacin), B7 (biotin), B9 (folinic acid), B12, creatine monohydrate, aminoacids and more.

Some examples of products: EnergyNeeds (from Neuroneeds), MitoQ, Neuro Optimizer Jarrow, Life Extension Mithocondrial Energy Optimizer with PQQ. (Of course, it's not advertising.)

Glutathione can also be done in infusion. Also the liposomal one is effective. Glutathione and zeolite are basic in detoxification, of course they are worth trying. They are very much used, optimally tolerated.

when I used Liposomil Glutathione after sometime I started to get random bruises on my extremities I got so worried thinking the worst I ended up getting blood work done at the time to check for the worst, but it was good. Thank goodness. Has anyone ever experienced random bruising when using that supplement? My thinking was it was bringing the toxins to the skin causing a bruise. Unless someone has a better explanation. I also only used it for 2 weeks I was afraid to use it more then that at a time. Because I was using it twice daily of 250mg I believe.which equaled to 500mg per day which was the recommended for detox or supplementing. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022 

Coagulation disorder is a phenomenon that is talked about so much, and microclots are a possible cause for bruises, which are a symptom that quite a few people report.

And many affected people describe that the symptoms appear in waves, there are periods of aggravation and periods of improvement.

This natural evolution of the symptoms overlaps with the action of various remedies and makes it very difficult to correctly evaluate the action of each remedy.

Because every aggravation or improvement that occurs may not be determined by that remedy, but by the processes of the disease, which, in fact, are rather difficult to master, compared to the effects, relatively moderate, that different remedies, in the right doses, can determine.

Therefore, a very good check of the effect of a remedy is necessary, in order to be able to state for sure that it helps or damages.

ReplyQuote
(@marykateeddy)

Hi all,

I'm glad I found this forum as I was hoping to connect with others that are struggling with these same symptoms. I hope that someone who has recovered can come forward. I am a 26F health/active/on no medication. I received both doses of Pfizer last Fall. Just recently as of September 2022, I began experiencing what I thought was Bell's palsy in my face. Tingling/numbness on both sides of my face, and drooping on the right side of my mouth. During these episodes it became very difficult to speak, as it almost felt like a million little ants were buzzing around my lips and forcing them shut. This threw me into a panic. Later, my legs. I started experiencing numbness, tingling and weakness in my legs, specifically calves. It feels as if there is no circulation down there. I had to pull over in my car when I was driving because I could no longer feel them and was terrified that I would cause a wreck. I was on my way to a work meeting and had to miss it. I went to the ER, CT scan/blood work came back fine. They referred me to a neurologist. 

Later, the dizziness. It feels as though I've been drugged. Like I am swimming under water for 60 seconds fighting to get back to normal. This happens a lot when I am driving as if I get overwhelmed by motion or something. Please- does this go away? Has anyone recovered? I am prone to extreme anxiety and these symptoms tend to trigger panic attacks for me. I'm unsure of what to do or where to go to get help. It's affecting my work life. Please reach out and I can send you my email if you'd like to talk. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1112 / 1151