17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hdmzcyxxdw

Hi everyone,

I think this post will change the quality of life for many people here. Like you, I have struggled with problems since my first vaccination. Eventually, after visiting many doctors, I was able to understand the cause and was cured within a month. In fact, I still find it hard to believe that it was so simple.

The symptoms I had appeared a week after the vaccination and increased for about two months, then reached a peak.

The symptoms I had and my girlfriend ( we both had the same problems since the first vaccination, I will explain why shortly):

1. dizziness
2. diarrhea, bloating, gurgling in stomach
2. heart rate spikes (over 150 at times) along with shortness of breath and feeling like im going to pass out
3. problem with physical activity such as running, weightlifting, after a while there was shortness of breath
4. sleepiness
5. brain fog ( problems with putting sentences together, confusing words)
6. drops in blood pressure
7. very strong depressed mood

I noticed quite quickly like many people here that antihistamines such as hydroxizinum gave me relief, I just didn't understand why.

I did all the intestinal testing. that is possible, did allergy testing, ruled out MCAS, finally found something that matched my symptoms perfectly, including ONE very distinctive one:

A problem with sleeping on my left side, as soon as I lay down in that position I would start having shortness of breath. In general, we both had very big sleep problems.

All symptoms matched Rhoemheld Syndrome, here is a list of symptoms of this syndrome:

Sinus bradycardia
Difficulty inhaling
Angina pectoris
Left ventricular discomfort
Premature heart beats (PVC / PAC)
Tachycardia
Fatigue
Anxiety
Uncomfortable breathing
Poor perfusion
Muscle pain (crampiness)
Burst or sustained vertigo or dizziness
Sleep disturbance (particularly when sleeping within a few hours of eating, or lying on the left side)
Hot flashes

As you can see these symptoms are very similar to what most of you have, plus a lot of people here have talked about the metallic aftertaste which is also a very big clue that I unfortunately did not have in my case, which is why it took me so long to unravel it.

So what was going on with us?

After receiving the vaccination there was a strong reflux, the acid in the stomach gained a lot of strength (hence the burning in the chest or burning stomach in many people here). After a time (several weeks) of such strong acid battering the walls of the esophagus, we developed erosions and esophagitis.

The Vagus Nerve is located just behind the stomach, so when there is strong irritation of the membranes of the digestive system there is excessive stimulation which gives all the symptoms of rhoemheld syndrome. I noticed pretty quickly that I felt stressed after eating something irritating like lemon or something on coarse salt. It just hurt my throat which irritated the vagus nerve which reacted with a stress reaction.

After the gastroscopy and confirmation of my suspicions, my girlfriend and I enrolled in a gastrologist. We were given 60 mg of PPI for three months, I am currently on my second month, only after a month of treatment (!) I noticed burning in my throat and esophagus.

After two months, except for the burning in the esophagus (I am still under treatment, it takes a long time to heal), I no longer have any symptoms. Half a month ago, when I ate spicy food (not a very good idea when you have epigastrium) I immediately felt the familiar feeling of uneasiness and an elevated heart rate, which only strengthened my conviction that this is the cause.

In conclusion, do a gastroscopy, if something comes out there go to a gastrologist, the cause lurks there. I found one post here that described a similar theory only that there the reason was supposed to be gas. Gas right after eating is caused by inflammation of the lining of the stomach, it is not the cause, but additionally increases the symptoms of rhoemheld syndrome.

I would like to add again that all this time before treatment and at the beginning of treatment I had NO typical symptoms of reflux or esophagitis. Only gastroscopy showed it

Driving, work, nothing is a problem for me anymore, three months ago I thought it would never end, good luck!

Hi:  I wanted to follow-up with you for a couple of questions:

- 1) How are you feeling?  Are you continuing to get better?

- 2) Are you still taking a PPI?  Where are you in that process?

-3) Have you discussed with your MD what happens after you're done with the PPI regimen?  I mean, will the symptoms and issues come back?

-4) Any other insights, updates, encouraging words, etc. you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much and I truly hope that you get back to 100% of your old self.  

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@chesca17 how are you now?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@heybro how are you now? I feel good on iver then symptoms all return if I stop. I got the Moderna shot 9/2021. Neurological symptoms started within 3 hours!

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Good morning i thought I’d post an update. I did get my CT of the temporals last week with better sharper images at a big hospital and the report I got was that it was normal. Thank goodness I am relieved of that. That lifted a lot of weight off of my shoulders. Now what’s wrong with me? I still don’t know I am left with

hearing sensitivity to left ear

also the sound of my voice after a while bothers me

Sound sensitivity gets worse with stress and towards afternoon

left eye doesn’t want to work well with right eye

Eyes still doesn’t focus well together when looking at far distances but vision is clear but they don’t work well together

dizziness and some balance issues this comes and goes not sure if it’s related to sound 

when I do a lot at work such as walking my head starts to feel weird

i still get  some head pressure at the back and behind my left eye

slight headaches mainly left side of head side and back

I’m sleeping much better

my heart palpitations have subsided

however my Holter showed SINUS RHYTHM WITH OCCASIONAL SINUS BRADYCARDIA AND SINUS TACHYCARDIA.
RARE SINUS ARRHYTHMIA
MIN HR 45 BPM AT 0512 HRS
MAX HR 135 BPM AT 0757 HRS.
MEAN HR 69 BPM.
MAX R-R INTERVAL OF 1.4 SECONDS AT 0528 HRS DUE TO SINUS BRADYCARDIA.
1 PVC
11PACs.

I’ll have to ask my cardiologist what this means I’m waiting for an appointment with him.

well I shouldn’t really say it has subsided because I just stopped doing activities that would increase my heart rate like no exercise no walking far no going up and down the stairs like I use to when doing laundry. 

I’m still waiting for my covid antibodies blood work to see what it’s at I got my bloodwork drawn about 6 weeks after my COVID infection and it’s been 13 months since my booster of Moderna so I’m curious what my levels are I’ll post what they were before and more specific dates.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sweetie

@margaret2022 i am doing okay since the last couple of months except fatigue & hyperacusis. As the weather is getting warmer i can see, slight headaches too coming back. But not as bad as earlier.

I am still on the functional medicine protocol though & i can see slight improvements. Like my heart palpitations hv stopped, i normally used to go into relapse during d menstrual cycle time - that has stopped. I had off late developed shortness of breath, that has improved. Have to wait and see if this protocol can get rid of my chronic fatigue & hyperacusis.

How are you doing? 

doing okay I posted an update. 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@watis how are you now?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@watis how are you now?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@hdmzcyxxdw how are you now?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@twitch After Ivy, I am 80% better.

I can get to nearly 100% if I take all my stuff and also do not eat anything bad or new and as long as I sleep sitting up or halfway propped up.

If I lay flat or eat something new/bad, or if I stop taking my stuff, then I get the crazy stomach (digestive system) inflammation and my nerves up my back start going crazy on me.  

I am going to try LDN or Naturdao next.

ReplyQuote
(@sarahatch)

About 2 months after my 3rd phyzer vaccine in June of 2021 I started getting dizzy. It went on for weeks and was so debilitating that I had to use a walker and had waves of dizziness come over me. I went to the ER. They did all kinds of tests on my brain, upper body etc. Nothing was found. I went to a neurologist and had tests . Nothing was found. I went to an ENT. No diagnosis. I was given meds for dizziness which did not help very much. Chiropractic treatments helped some. After all most two years I am still dealing with dizziness. When I am sitting down I feel fine. I use a cane to go outside. I would say that the symptoms did get better after the first few months but I still suffer from imbalance and a real fear of falling. My life is very limited because there is so much I can't do. I think that I will probably have this condition for the rest of my life. I am 81

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@elena1690 how are you now? I had the same reaction as you did (to the Moderna). It’s been since 9/2021 since I had mine.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@279janka how are you now? I had the same reaction as you did (to the Moderna). It’s been since 9/2021 since I had mine.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@prayingforthebest how are you now? I had the same reaction as you did (to the Moderna). It’s been since 9/2021 since I had mine.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @riidiik

@ksharky13 maybe I wasn't the healthiest person on the world but what happened to me few days after the COVID vaccine it was just everything,insane like a rollercoaster i was waking up with something new everyday I went for blood test , scans, ECG etc.. nothing , I was at work I felt like electric shock going through my head and since then ;

Left and right arm numbness/tingles.

-Chest pressure.

-Dry,sore ichy throat. 

-Stiff neck/shoulders.

-Headaches/Body aches that feel very simular to covid.

-Constantly tired/irregular sleep

-Depression/anxiety 

-Blurred vision

-Difficulty focusing/remembering/brain fog

-Tinnitus

- swallowing problems.

-unbalance , vertigo 

- very fast irregular heart beats in resting position.

-Few times nearly pass out.

And many many more , yes all above happened to me after the COVID vaccine and I thought is that's over am I dying? i tried everything, zeolite, vitamins, random super supplements only antihistamines helped me with vertigo and turmeric not sure why probably because of antiinflammatory benefits, when I read that post i thought exactly the same what that guy is on about but then I thought just can't live like this anymore I'm only 38yrs old I feel bad most of the time anyway so I decide give it a go , first few days no improvement at all just felt nauseous and I was very sceptical , I woke up 5th day and I noticed my head is a bit different more focus like and I didn't felt that much pressure behind my eyes I felt different, better I said to myself ok that's weird haha because I was ready for something but nothing came up , next day same Ive looked on the Tele after been sitting on the mobile for an hr - normally I had double vision but vision wasn't double was just a bit blurry but I felt like my eyes try to work together again, at the moment I just feeling normal I won't say 100% normal but almost, there is still mild tinnitus , before after work I just sat on sofa and I was struggling to do many things now is all good I can go shopping etc.. I waste 2 years of my life try to understand what the f**k is going on and I was just sick and tired of this , 2 weeks ago you would wait few days for my reply but now I not mind I just feel more motivated , I can just advise you to do some research about vagus nerve is linked to many , many things in our body , a week on omezoprazole won't harm you , if within a week you won't see any improvement just stop, I just wanna share my experience because I know what you all going through at the moment and I know how you feel and is not nice , I'm here to help if you have any more questions, take care

Thanks again for your reply and feedback.  Question for you:  Did you have any bad side effects from the PPI?  I've seen some comments/reviews by some people who claim to have had very bad side effects.  That surprises me as I would figure these things are relatively safe.  Also, did your MD mention anything about potential long-term effects?  I'm trying to get my nerve up to just try this out.  I literally have a bottle of a 14-day course of Esomeprazole (20mg) sitting on my desk as I type.  I just don't want to make things worse than they already are and I'm now skeptical of any and all medicines, prescription or over-the-counter.  Thanks and hope you are continuing to feel better.  I hope I can get to that point for myself soon.    

ReplyQuote
(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@twitch Fortunately I am fine. It took 3 months to recover from neurological symptoms (vertigo) and 6 months from cardiology symptoms (hearth palpitations). Since then I feel good. But i did not finish my vaccination (only first dose). P

Jwills reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1134 / 1151