Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@chesca17)

@twitch 

Hi, thanks for asking how I’m doing. 
Unfortunately I’m still suffering with burning nerve pain and tingling pins and needles on and off since Jan last year 2022 after my booster  so it’s been nearly 14 months now although I should discount the 5 months of last year (April-sept) when I felt 80-90% better. 
I think the winter coming back around and colder weather has certainly made my symptoms so much worse - cold makes my nerve pain a lot worse, the warmer I am the less I feel it. 
still waiting for my MRI results from the brain and spinal scans I had it’s been just over 4 weeks now. Hoping if they found something they’d have gotten in touch with me sooner than a month, so hoping no news is good news in this situation. Dr said to chase up the results in another week so got to wait and see what happens next. Neurologist said if they don’t find anything on the MRI scan we can look at further tests but I’m thinking about paying privately to see an immunologist for further investigation as the waiting time for anything on the NHS in the UK is really long and in the meantime I’ve just got to keep plodding along and waiting for answers. Once I get my results from the MRI if I’m not happy with NHS next steps I will 100% go private for more answers I’ve just had enough now of feeling this way and like all of us I just want an answer so I can try and tackle it. 
I’m hoping that by April/May I’ll feel better with the warmer weather. Sugar aggravates my symptoms too so I’m trying to cut it out as much as possible. 
Anyone out there who had nerve pain or tingling pins and needles still suffering after more than a year? I know people on here are suffering long term with tinnitus and heart issues and dizziness etc but just wondered if anyone else is specifically still suffering with the nerve pain and cold burning sensation this far down the line?

@twitch how are you doing?  

Jwills reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chesca17

@twitch 

Unfortunately I’m still suffering with burning nerve pain and tingling pins and needles on and off since Jan last year 2022 after my booster  so it’s been nearly 14 months now although I should discount the 5 months of last year (April-sept) when I felt 80-90% better. 
I think the winter coming back around and colder weather has certainly made my symptoms so much worse - cold makes my nerve pain a lot worse, the warmer I am the less I feel it. 
still waiting for my MRI results from the brain and spinal scans I had it’s been just over 4 weeks now. Hoping if they found something they’d have gotten in touch with me sooner than a month, so hoping no news is good news in this situation. Dr said to chase up the results in another week so got to wait and see what happens next. Neurologist said if they don’t find anything on the MRI scan we can look at further tests but I’m thinking about paying privately to see an immunologist for further investigation as the waiting time for anything on the NHS in the UK is really long and in the meantime I’ve just got to keep plodding along and waiting for answers. Once I get my results from the MRI if I’m not happy with NHS next steps I will 100% go private for more answers I’ve just had enough now of feeling this way and like all of us I just want an answer so I can try and tackle it. 
I’m hoping that by April/May I’ll feel better with the warmer weather. Sugar aggravates my symptoms too so I’m trying to cut it out as much as possible. 
Anyone out there who had nerve pain or tingling pins and needles still suffering after more than a year? I know people on here are suffering long term with tinnitus and heart issues and dizziness etc but just wondered if anyone else is specifically still suffering with the nerve pain and cold burning sensation this far down the line?

@chesca17:  Sorry to hear that you are still dealing with your issues, but also glad to hear you had some level of relief for a few months last year.  I'm wondering did you have either unexplained levels or waves of anxiety/panic?  Also, did you get ringing in your ears/tinnitus?  Any feedback you can share would be appreciated.  There are so many adverse reactions to these horrid covid vaccines and no one is acknowledging it or doing anything about it.   Hopefully one day we will all get back to our old selves.  Take care.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 

Vagus Nerve Stimulation for LC

(It helps also against anxiety, palpitations.)

https://youtu.be/dTPX5x98vr4

The video gives, at the description, very good links.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Has anyone on here had their high pitch hissing-type tinnitus from the vaccine resolve, either fully or partially?  If yes, what did you do to help resolve it or was it just time?  I’m just over a year and I known it’s very likely permanent. Looking for some last glimmer of hope. Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
(@chesca17)

@ksharky13  

hi there, no I haven’t had any sudden on set of anxiety aside from the normal anxiety I feel of when the hell will I feel like my old self again pre vaccines. 
In terms of tinnitus I didn’t get mine from the vax it was from an ear infection prior to the booster vax but a guy I found on YouTube and Instagram called “Liam stops tinnitus” has helped loads of people get rid of their tinnitus - it isn’t for life if you follow his advice! He has loads of free videos on YouTube to watch and real testimonials from people who’ve suffered with tinnitus as long as 30 years and completely resolved it following his advice. Mine has lowered in one ear and completely gone in the other ear from starting to follow his advice. Main things for me were cutting out all sugar and carbs and I eat a mainly meat based diet. I also intermittent fast where I don’t eat breakfast and he has lots of other advice. I strongly advise you check him out! 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13  

hi there, no I haven’t had any sudden on set of anxiety aside from the normal anxiety I feel of when the hell will I feel like my old self again pre vaccines. 
In terms of tinnitus I didn’t get mine from the vax it was from an ear infection prior to the booster vax but a guy I found on YouTube and Instagram called “Liam stops tinnitus” has helped loads of people get rid of their tinnitus - it isn’t for life if you follow his advice! He has loads of free videos on YouTube to watch and real testimonials from people who’ve suffered with tinnitus as long as 30 years and completely resolved it following his advice. Mine has lowered in one ear and completely gone in the other ear from starting to follow his advice. Main things for me were cutting out all sugar and carbs and I eat a mainly meat based diet. I also intermittent fast where I don’t eat breakfast and he has lots of other advice. I strongly advise you check him out! 

[/quote

Thank you so much for the info.  I've seen Liam before but haven't really viewed his videos.  It's wonderful that you got rid of the majority of your tinnitus.  Can you give me any advice on which of his videos to concentrate on first?  I think I saw there 15 of them at about an hour each. 

I don't have much hope that there is any other help for me at this point.   Hoping that it's related to my incessant anxiety and panic attacks.  I'm in constant "fight or flight" mode - no relaxing.  That has ot be taking a toll on my bdy and maybe my auditory system  Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@chesca17:

Thank you so much for the info.  I've seen Liam before but haven't really viewed his videos.  It's wonderful that you got rid of the majority of your tinnitus.  Can you give me any advice on which of his videos to concentrate on first?  I think I saw there 15 of them at about an hour each. 

I don't have much hope that there is any other help for me at this point.   Hoping that it's related to my incessant anxiety and panic attacks.  I'm in constant "fight or flight" mode - no relaxing.  That has ot be taking a toll on my body and maybe my auditory system  Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@riidiik:  Thanks again for your reply and feedback.  Question for you:  Did you have any bad side effects from the PPI?  I've seen some comments/reviews by some people who claim to have had very bad side effects.  That surprises me as I would figure these things are relatively safe.  Also, did your MD mention anything about potential long-term effects?  I'm trying to get my nerve up to just try this out.  I literally have a bottle of a 14-day course of Esomeprazole (20mg) sitting on my desk as I type.  I just don't want to make things worse than they already are and I'm now skeptical of any and all medicines, prescription or over-the-counter.  Thanks and hope you are continuing to feel better.  I hope I can get to that point for myself soon.    

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@riidiik: Thanks again for your reply and feedback.  Question for you:  Did you have any bad side effects from the PPI?  I've seen some comments/reviews by some people who claim to have had very bad side effects.  That surprises me as I would figure these things are relatively safe.  Also, did your MD mention anything about potential long-term effects?  I'm trying to get my nerve up to just try this out.  I literally have a bottle of a 14-day course of Esomeprazole (20mg) sitting on my desk as I type.  I just don't want to make things worse than they already are and I'm now skeptical of any and all medicines, prescription or over-the-counter.  Thanks and hope you are continuing to feel better.  I hope I can get to that point for myself soon.    

ReplyQuote
(@apnp23)

@kg1986 I relate to your post. I know it was a few months ago now but I was following in another forum on here and just saw this link. Did anything come of your testing? How are your symptoms? I am 37 and have so much anxiety about the numbness and tingling and the worse-case-scenario.

ReplyQuote
(@apnp23)

@twitch 

Hi there. I am 20 months out from my one and only vaccine, Moderna in July of 2021. The pins and needles was better for several months in the summer/fall, but returned a couple of months ago. It changes places, usually in my lower legs but sometimes in my hands, face, and tongue. I too try to avoid sugar, but I do not do a very good job with that. I see several people who eat completely clean, with watching carbs. When the symptoms first happened I was more strict but have gotten lazy with drinking alcohol a couple of times per week and eating sugar daily. I went to the neurologist initially but have not returned, I get anxious about the testing and outcomes. 

ReplyQuote
(@riidiik)

@ksharky13 hey up , I only felt nauseous for the first few days , PPI needs to be maintained by GP if you're using 3 months plus because your vitamin b12 and magnesium can be depleted from using ppi in long term , I've read absolutely everything from different sources about PPI because I felt a bit anxious before I took one , stomach will work same again 2 weeks after , I will take PPI 28 days and that's it , at the moment I feel good so is definitely inflammation there , as I said earlier try it for a week but remember you will notice difference after 4-5 days, take one in the morning 45 minutes before any food , I hope it will help you much as this medication helped me , except vision still a bit blurry when switching from short far distance I back to my old self , let me know and take care

ReplyQuote
(@riidiik)

@ksharky13 https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/lansoprazole/

Here is a link , if you wanna read , is saying most adults and CHILDRENS can take it so if you gonna take for a week or two I really can't see it will harm you at all and you've got ozemoprazole which is weaker, my GP said take it for up to 4 weeks, he also said I may experience headaches and stomach pain but I only felt nauseous and I've got kind of ache around my stomach for first few days but is all good now , don't know how I gonna feel after cos I'm still on it .

ReplyQuote
(@kg1986)

@apnp23 All my tests are still normal besides a few blood tests (inflammation etc)....Lately i wake up all night long w this weird half dead fuzzy feeling in my arms and its so scary..they feel weak but not burning or anything..and this vibrating feeling that comes and goes...its never ending...wondering if lifting weights exasperates it, like CFS or something. I also started LDN maybe its an initial side effect.

ReplyQuote
(@apnp23)

@kg1986 Yes, the pins and needles/numbness come and go in my arms too, depending on the position. I have noticed lifting weights makes my symptoms worse for a few days, squats for my legs and lifting for my arms. I had an MRI of my brain about 3 months after the shot that was normal, and the labs were okay. I have researched extensively, as I am sure most people on these forums have. It seems like an autonomic nervous system reaction of some sort, whether POTS, or small fiber neuropathy, or some milder form of GBS. I have also read a few articles recently about neurological reactions after both COVID and the vaccine and they have traced it to functional neurological disorder, or as it used to be called conversion disorder. Sometimes I hope that is what it is, that we have real symptoms but the anxiety surrounding them makes them worse. They compare it to a software problem on a computer, not hardware. The brain is not communicating correctly, from some sort of trigger, but structurally everything is okay. I know stress really exacerbates mine too. Did you get multiple vaccines? and which ones?

ReplyQuote
Page 1135 / 1151