2 M Views
 Max
(@maxdc2)

Hi guys... Anybody tried asea redox? 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@wolfie Hi Wolfie,

Yes pressure headaches are horrible, I've been getting them a lot lately with dizziness and balance problems. It feels like a sort of numbness at the top of my head.

Thanks for the info. you posted 're Dr Joseph Mercula. He's a very controversial figure in many aspects who's made millions from his alternative online treatments. Maybe there is truth in his assumptions but it's difficult to determine fact from fiction or whether he is a quack or genius when he has been disparaged so many times. The truth is I don't know who to believe any more when governments and media are suppressing information. It's only from these online forums that we are discovering the truth.

The vaccine induced spike protein theory sounds conceivable and I have tried detoxing myself.

So far I have tried the following: ivermectin, glutathione, quercetin, coq10, n-acetylene cysteine, bromelaine, feverfew, zinc, magnesium, pine needle tea, various vitamibns, antihistamines, anti-inflammatory diet plus doctor prescriptions for prochlorperazine and betahistine. 

Today I just take otc pain killers for the headaches.

I hope you find answers soon, if you do please let me know.

Best wishes, Tabby.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@wolfie Hi Wolfie,

Yes pressure headaches are horrible, I've been getting them a lot lately with dizziness and balance problems. It feels like a sort of numbness at the top of my head.

Thanks for the info. you posted 're Dr Joseph Mercula. He's a very controversial figure in many aspects who's made millions from his alternative online treatments. Maybe there is truth in his assumptions but it's difficult to determine fact from fiction or whether he is a quack or genius when he has been disparaged so many times. The truth is I don't know who to believe any more when governments and media are suppressing information. It's only from these online forums that we are discovering the truth.

The vaccine induced spike protein theory sounds conceivable and I have tried detoxing myself.

So far I have tried the following: ivermectin, glutathione, quercetin, coq10, n-acetylene cysteine, bromelaine, feverfew, zinc, magnesium, pine needle tea, various vitamins, antihistamines, anti-inflammatory diet plus doctor prescriptions for prochlorperazine and betahistine. 

Today I just take otc pain killers for the headaches.

I hope you find answers soon, if you do please let me know.

Best wishes, Tabby.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @maxdc2

Hi guys... Anybody tried asea redox? 

Hi, no, that's a new one on me, what is it supposed to do?

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Might agree with the "inflammation bucket" theory, described in this post:

https://gatewaynaturalmedicine.com/re-thinking-inflammatory-events-inflammatory-bucket/

Basically, if people can lower their overall level of inflammation through an anti-inflammatory diet, maybe intermittent fasting (such as the 12:12, 14:10, or 16:8 method; longer fasts might add too much stress for someone who is recovering from a health issue), lowering stress overall, getting outside in nature, lower-intensity exercise such as walking, etc..., by reducing their overall level of inflammation, they might reduce their symptoms. If exposed to too many inflammatory triggers at once, such as very hot or very cold weather, eating pro-inflammatory foods, etc..., this could be enough to "overflow the bucket" and cause symptoms to flare up.

ClaudiaBee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

https://gatewaynaturalmedicine.com/re-thinking-inflammatory-events-inflammatory-bucket/

Basically, if people can lower their overall level of inflammation through an anti-inflammatory diet, maybe intermittent fasting (such as the 12:12, 14:10, or 16:8 method; longer fasts might add too much stress for someone who is recovering from a health issue), lowering stress overall, getting outside in nature, lower-intensity exercise such as walking, etc..., by reducing their overall level of inflammation, they might reduce their symptoms. If exposed to too many inflammatory triggers at once, such as very hot or very cold weather, eating pro-inflammatory foods, etc..., this could be enough to "overflow the bucket" and cause symptoms to flare up.

Thank you so much for this. I have read the attachment and it make such good sense. I haven't tried fasting but I am going to give it a try. I agree that stress is an issue because from my own experience, my husband had a TIA 16 months ago from which he is still recovering. This has caused him mental health issues and insomnia. This has improved over recent months but dental issues these past two months has caused him another set back. This has had a knock on effect on me and I think it has contributed to my set back/flare. I do exercise daily, dog walking, and although my symptoms are there before I go out, I usually feel ok when I am out and seeing people. Once I get home it starts again. I am also going to concentrate more on the anti inflammatory diet.

regards

Tabby

ClaudiaBee and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

@wolfie Thanks! Good luck with any new interventions you take. Hopefully you can find an acupuncturist and/or osteopath that understands the nervous system imbalance. They may not all understand, and for anyone seeing these therapists, you may need to try another if the first doesn't "get" it. Thanks also for sharing about functional medicine and the potential other method you might try. I'm intrigued!

It is curious about how our blood pressure problems are different. Yours has gone really low my gosh 🙁

I'm really hoping I can kick this. I had the symptoms for over a year before I tried any interventions at all (because my doctor kept telling me "just eat healthy and exercise"). The fact that my tremor resolved gives me a lot of hope. 

I am seeing a chiropractor at the moment for nerve imbalance and sustained sympathetic tone, I'll post an update if I have any encouraging results. My cardiologist did suggest yoga and Pilates might help, particularly poses and techniques to assist in regulating the nervous system. I did try Pilates but I felt I would need to do this every day or at least a few days a week, and I have simply run out of time during the day with my daily 5 x 10 min breathing exercises, gargling, and meditation!

ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

@kitkat I am very sorry to hear what has happened to your partner. The React19 YouTube channel may be worth looking at: https://www.youtube.com/@react19org16/featured

My top recommendation is Patient Education Webinar: Dry Needling and Autonomic Nervous System Homeostasis with Jason Schuster

There is also a video on microclotting: Virtual Rounds #18 - Dr Jordan Vaughn on Micro clotting

ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

@wolfie Edit to my last reply to you: It is curious about how our blood pressure problems are different.

I just did a quick search on Neurogenic Shock. If you haven't already, it might be worth looking at information on that though it does sound like it can be a very severe condition. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Thank you so much for this. I have read the attachment and it make such good sense. I haven't tried fasting but I am going to give it a try. I agree that stress is an issue because from my own experience, my husband had a TIA 16 months ago from which he is still recovering. This has caused him mental health issues and insomnia. This has improved over recent months but dental issues these past two months has caused him another set back. This has had a knock on effect on me and I think it has contributed to my set back/flare. I do exercise daily, dog walking, and although my symptoms are there before I go out, I usually feel ok when I am out and seeing people. Once I get home it starts again. I am also going to concentrate more on the anti inflammatory diet.

regards

Tabby

It's not always stress that's to blame. For example, some people with Lyme disease, which is also inflammation in many areas of the body, especially nervous tissue, have found that they feel better outside than at home.

I don't know why, maybe because oxygenation outside is better, and there is talk that lack of oxygen in tissues is a cause of symptoms in side effects.

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

An interesting study about LC

https://bioelecmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s42234-023-00104-7

ClaudiaBee reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Free online summit

https://www.longcovidreset.com/2023-lorrie-rivers

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

regards

Tabby

It's not always stress that's to blame. For example, some people with Lyme disease, which is also inflammation in many areas of the body, especially nervous tissue, have found that they feel better outside than at home.

I don't know why, maybe because oxygenation outside is better, and there is talk that lack of oxygen in tissues is a cause of symptoms in side effects.

Hi Aria, we've spoken before, over a year ago. I understand you are recovering from Lyme disease and it's been an ordeal for you to say the least. I also understand you have made a connection with the treatment of Lyme disease and the treatment of vax side effects e.g, inflammation. My question is, what over the counter treatment have you tried and tested that have helped with your recovery. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

regards

Tabby

Hi Aria, we've spoken before, over a year ago. I understand you are recovering from Lyme disease and it's been an ordeal for you to say the least. I also understand you have made a connection with the treatment of Lyme disease and the treatment of vax side effects e.g, inflammation. My question is, what over the counter treatment have you tried and tested that have helped with your recovery. Thanks.

Naturopathic remedies that have definitely helped me are: vitamin C 25 grams intravenously, quercetin, essential oils (thymus, nigella sativa, myrrhae, curcuma, copaiferea, menthe, betula, tee tree etc), bee venom (stings), methylen blue, Neuro Optimizer Jarrow, baths at a salt water lake, with mud (something like the Dead Sea in Israel).
Also alkaline baths, made at home, helped me immediately.
Also, the MCAS treatment and the anti-inflammatory diet seemed essential to me.
Hyperbaric chamber helped me a little and only temporarily.
Hyperthermia and sauna did not help me.
The role of drugs was very large, because the diagnosis was delayed and the disease worsened. Ceftriaxone, metronidazol, ivm, plaquenil helped me the most.

My treatment started before the pandemic.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Injections of B vitamins (B1, B2, B12) were helpful.
I also did part of chelation treatment, which probably helped.

I also took a lot of time, ASS 100 mg (in Lyme there are clotting disorders, especially by Babesia) and Nattokinase (in Lyme against biofilms).

Jwills reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1147 / 1151