2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

@isismadec @nystagmus @sassafras @dragonlover

Hi!  Thanks so much for your responses!  Did you read my post?  I think you clearly missed the point.  I asked for a favor to mention factual information about your own vaccine experiences, it would be most helpful to those who are suffering from side effects of the vaccine.  There was no mention of not voicing opinions or whether or not one should get the vaccine. No one was mentioned that they are unwelcome. I'm so sorry you found my post unhelpful.  Maybe we can be more tolerant and supportive of each opinion on the forum, even those in which we do not agree. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @teresawarren40

@isismadec @nystagmus @sassafras @dragonlover

Hi!  Thanks so much for your responses!  Did you read my post?  I think you clearly missed the point.  I asked for a favor to mention factual information about your own vaccine experiences, it would be most helpful to those who are suffering from side effects of the vaccine.  There was no mention of not voicing opinions or whether or not one should get the vaccine. No one was mentioned that they are unwelcome. I'm so sorry you found my post unhelpful.  Maybe we can be more tolerant and supportive of each opinion on the forum, even those in which we do not agree. 🙂

Hi Teresa,

It's great that you find factual information about others' vaccine experiences helpful ...I'd guess we all feel the same. 

The responses from me (and I would guess from dragonlover, also) stem from what you requested not continue to be shared.

"...some people on this page have not had the vaccine, but want to comment on the dangers and lack of testing, etc.  At this point, these comments are not helpful..."

Thank you, Sassafras

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@teresawarren40 I have been trying to but there are a lot of people posting and it is hard to keep up.I have totally recovered so I am not reading every single post as I had been while I was symptomatic and for a while after. I wish there was an online spread sheet where we could add our data including symptom, symptom onset post vaccine, symptom recovery post vaccine, potentially effective treatment. I wonder if the moderator could set this up?

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@west1979)

@michaelk how long did it take for your recover?

ReplyQuote
(@sophia)

@isismadec I am posting to let everyone know that my vertigo is almost gone. The key is to be treated with Prednisone.  My ear blockage is almost gone. It has been a month long nightmare. I was given a diuretic along with the Prednisone.  Watch salt intake, drink water, keep sodium at less than 1500. I am being treated by an ENT at Cleveland Clinic. I had vestibular test today, no evidence of displaced crystals or Menieres disease. This reaction was clearly a direct result of Covid Vaccine.  I had 2 bouts of violent Vertigo both while driving, along with complete blockage of right ear. One episode happened within 45 minutes of taking second shot. The first episode happened about a week after 1st. Shot. This is a stressful time for me and family. I thought I would lose my hearing. Once I finish steroids, they will give me another hesring test to determine if there was nerve damage. God help us all. 

Hnlinneman, Hnlinneman, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

This adverse event relating to inflammation of heart muscles are also being reported too.  It seems to affect younger men.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/04/26/pentagon-tracking-14-cases-of-heart-inflammation-troops-after-covid-19-shots.html

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @ttbevan

Praying for all of you and hope you find restored health soon.  

I found this article I wanted to share about a Canadian Doctor reporting adverse neurological side effects from the Covid Vaccine: 

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/04/27/first-nations-vaccine-adverse-reactions-charles-hoffe.html

Hi Teri, I reread the article you provided the above link to. Thanks again for sharing it. In the article is a link to the open letter this doctor wrote detailing his very strong concerns regarding the Covid vaccines. This is the link to that open letter. Within the article it's enabled to be saved as a PDF and also able to be printed.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-the-news/open-letter-to-dr-bonnie-henry-from-bc-physician-re-moderna-vaccine-reactions/

Teri, Teri, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rdm2145)

I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience to mine. I received my second Pfizer shot. I felt completely fine and barely had pain by the injection site. Six days later, I took a nap feeling fine, before waking up to a horrible sore throat. Over the next five days, it felt like I had a bad flu. No respiratory or sensory issues; just a brutal sore throat, aches and pains, and a fever. Is this just poor luck? Flu? Common cold? COVID? I would ask "breakthrough?" but I was not considered fully vaccinated when I got sick. Prior to this, I had not been sick for over a year.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@isismadec I enjoy reading your posts Dragonlover, I am grateful for your support, you have much to contribute and I hope we will all continue to support one another😊

Sassafras, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dus
(@dusl)

Anyone else has long-term dizziness? I’m suffering for 8.5 weeks now after 2d Pfizer. I have a constant feeling of moving 24/7. Every time there’s a calmer day I seem to regress and have bad days too. It’s all very confusing as doctors don’t have an answer. 
I’m 30 young and normally healthy with no previous issues.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus  I interpreted this post the same way as you and was a little taken aback by it even if it was kindly meant. Everyone's experience here is invaluable as far as I am concerned regardless of whether they have had the vaccine or not. I don't believe the moderators have made such a request and that's good enough for me. I hope we all continue to support one another as we have been doing over recent months, respectfully.

Sassafras, Sassafras, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carol)

@isismadec

hello, I have also have Meneres. Since 22 and now 72. I have had a nerve section also. 
stated with dizziness nauseous all of side effects since my first pzyer shot. Second shot March 26. I am so off balance, feel like I’m walking on cloud, headaches. Went for brain scan, and was on prednisone 6 days. Still off balance, have to move around very slowly. Now I am going to try acupuncture, just waiting for appt. a few people said it will help. I do not want to do any more vestibular therapy! I have been doing them most of my life and tired of it.

hope u feel better

ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@west1979 I had room spinning vertigo and it took 3 weeks to recover. 600 mg every 6 hours of ibuprofen quite possibly helped. I took it for a headache at the end of the 3 weeks so I am not positive it helped or it just was enough time for the vertigo to go away on it's own. I recommend 800 mg every 6 hours because that is equivilent to one prescription Motrin. I think this simple regiment may be enough to reduce inflammation of the inner ear that is causing the vertigo. I am wanting people to try this and report back on their success either way. If people find that this works I would get my 2nd shot.

Hnlinneman, Hnlinneman, West1979 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bkayess)

Posted by: @bkayess

Hi all.   Just found this forum after googling covid vaccine dizziness.  Very relieved to learn that others are experiencing this.  I am 52 years old, male, fit, healthy-as-bear, no underlying health issues.  Big vaccination proponent and am very grateful to have received shot-1 of AstraZeneca vaccine 5 days ago.  12 hours after my shot I had night sweats & chills followed by a moderate headache + bad body aches which lasted about 36 hours .  I did not worry about this at all - normal symptoms.  However, now on day 4, I have a very annoying dizziness and brain grogginess with a "heavy" feeling in the back of my head.  I never get dizzy. Ever.  So I thought I would  google covid vaccine symptoms dizziness to see if there was any connection, and found this forum.  Signed up just a few minutes ago so I could share, in case it helps others.

Hi all. Sharing this update in case it helps others.  After sharing my story of dizziness + brain-fog/brain-grogginess + headaches, a few days ago, on day-4 after my shot-1 of AstraZeneca vaccine, those symptoms persisted, unabated, day-5 and day-6.  However, on day-7 feeling much better.   Headaches gone.  Dizziness gone.  Slight brain fog/grog persists but only when I'm at the screen (work station, tablet).  Limiting my screen time and taking "eye breaks" to mitigate.  Will post again when I am symptom free (fingers crossed).  Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories. 

LadyD, LadyD, Toniott and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asimps)

Uodate: Hey guys. I first posted on page 5, and have posted updates throughout. I'm now 10 weeks out from 1st dose, 6 weeks from 2nd. I am not improved. I had a ct scan and have been referred to a neuro. However, I think I know what's going on with me. Since I dont have spinning vertigo, I think my symptoms are classic MdDS. I feel like I'm on a boat 24/7, I feel relief when driving, or floating in a bath. I feel like maybe I always had this disorder and the vaccine pushed it over the edge. There is no cure, if it truly is MdDS. I'm trying to come to terms with it all. Anyway, if anyone else is experiencing rocking sensations, you might check into MdDS. Hoping for better days for us all. 

ReplyQuote
Page 154 / 1151