Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Quinn
(@quinn)

I've posted three or four times here in the last month. My first Moderna jab was on April 13. I had a super bad downturn on the 24th of April. About two weeks after the jab.

I have Meniere's in my left ear and bilateral hearing loss (military). I have severe tinnitus too. The vaccine turned everything up 1000% and basically disabled me for two weeks. 

I saw my PCP on May 7. I was due for my second Moderna on the 11th. She told me to pass on that. I did. 

Now, almost 4 weeks later (to the day), I'm about 98% better. For the past two weeks, I've been taking vitamin C, ginger, turmeric, valerian, and some other "immune" supplements in those tablets. No pharmaceuticals.  

I would NEVER go through that again (voluntarily anyway), it was pure hell and STOPPED my life. As I've said before, I should be 80% protected now (for who knows how long) and I'll still mask and distance. No problem. I'm not craving the social life a lot of folks need. I'm fine here in the mountains of Colorado. 

I wish everyone a speedy recovery. Hang in there, it will get better!!

Bea, Tabby, Bea and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mgsteg704)

@dizzymah

Hi there!  I actually do have a history of migraine and dizziness, but the vaccine seems to have had a major inflammatory response and awakened/heightened my already migraine/dizziness issues that I had under control for years.  Have you found anything that helped your dizziness?  Did you have sinus pressure by chance as well?  I do, but no sinus infection.  Just severe pressure, along with fullness in the ears feeling and headaches.....all of which coincides with the dizziness.  I’m looking for people on here who may have found something that has helped or seen a doctor with some insight.  Hope you’re continuing to feel better and thanks for any thoughts!

ReplyQuote
(@dania)

@quinn

Where in Colorado do you live? I'm in Conifer 🙂

twa, Quinn, twa and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@benklesc)

Hi. My name is Ben Kleschinsky and I live outside Boston. I would like to share my experience getting the Pfizer COVID19 vaccine shot. Lot# EW0182. I am 25 years of age.

I drove to my local CVS on May 20th, 2021 and received my first dose. I waited five minutes and then walked back to my car. Driving home I began experiencing extreme nausea, and my muscles going up my neck and into my face started becoming very stiff. 

I ended up vomiting for two minutes straight. For the past two days the left side of my face including my neck and cheeks feel incredibly stiff and inflamed working down to my wrist where they gave me the shot. I'm not sure if it's Bell's Palsy or just inflammation. I have a hard time talking. I've started taking vitamins and apply Bell's Palsy ointment to my face in hopes it will go away. Feels like novacane. 

Suffice to say I had an allergic reaction and my body didn't agree. I already have major autoimmune disorders such as alopecia, food and major seasonal allergies. My mother had a major bad reaction as well and experienced vomiting although she got the Moderna. My father got no side effects. I also suspect that I may have contracted COVID19 last year which could have made the vaccine worse.

I don't think I am getting the second shot. The CDC and healthcare professionals say if you have a really bad reaction on the first shot not to get the second shot. I just hope it goes away. 

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Ben Klesc

ReplyQuote
Quinn
(@quinn)

@dania

I live in Teller County - 15 miles south of Florissant and 15 miles north of Cripple Creek. I have 12 acres on top of Navajo Mountain Mesa.

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dania)

@quinn

That sounds beautiful!

Quinn and Quinn reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nira
(@nira1144)

After a few days of doing exercises that help the lymphatic system detox I am certain that this is the issue that most of us are having. Having toxins build up in the body results in many symptoms throughout the whole body including dizziness, pressure in the sinuses, itching, blurry eyes - all of which I’ve had in the past 7weeks post vaccination. The things that I’ve been doing and that are significantly helping are moderate exercise, having smaller but more frequent meals, staying hydrated, having deep breaths when I get dizzy. 

Nothing is showing up on the tests for a lot of people because the lymphatic system is not directly connected to the blood and all blood tests come back normal, including mine (I’ve been to the ER twice since I got the shot and I’ve had 5 blood works done - all perfect). I’m trying acupuncture on Monday as well as it can address the lymphatic system and help the body detox. 

Hope this helps someone!! 

ReplyQuote
Quinn
(@quinn)

@dania

Thank you, it is very beautiful! Colorado is for the most part, as you know. There are areas more so than others.

Did you have the bad side effects from the vaccine? Out of 5 million people in the state, I would assume there's more than just us! 🙂

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pattybear)

@jeekrn

I had my first Pfizer shot on March 27. 2 weeks later I woke up with a horrible itchy rash on my face. Used benadryl and cortisone cream and it disappeared after a week. Then 1 month later I started getting rashes on my arms and neck. Also experiencing periods of vertigo.I am wondering if it’s all related to the vaccine. I’m due for my second shot in 2 weeks but Im getting afraid to get it. Has anyone else had symptoms that come and go like this

ReplyQuote
(@arthur)

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/are-vaccines-safe/

As bit over the top. Comical in places, but poses many questions. 

Bea, dragonlover, Bea and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dania)

@quinn

Yes, I did.  I woke up with vertigo six days after my first Moderna shot. I had never had it before and it was frightening. I, like you, tried supplements~ Vitamin C and D, Magnesium, and lots of water. It wasn't debilitating, but it was bothersome and lasted 35 days. I tried the Half-Somersault Maneuver on Thursday. The first time, I was spinning and felt nauseous, waited 15 minutes and did it again, no spinning. I went to bed on Thursday night, no spinning all night, and woke up completely normal Friday morning. I feel like myself again!! Words can not describe the joy I feel 🙂

Tabby, twa, Quinn and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gtt500)

@quinn

Just wanted to update you all. As I posted earlier, I began dizziness/vertigo and heart rate increase 2 weeks after my 1st Pfizer shot. Went to doctor for concerns and left really with no answers other than an EKG that told me that I had sinus tachycardia. All blood tests were normal. Doctor discounted any relationship to the vaccination. To make a long story short, my heart rate resolved itself after 2 weeks but dizziness etc continued for 8 weeks. I decided to try a low dosage (12.5mg) of meclizine once a day for 4 days. My symptoms are totally gone. Coincidence or was it just the amount of time passed?? I did get my second shot when it was due. Hopefully all this crap is history!! Good luck to all and God bless America. 🇺🇸

Thisistoomuch, Thisistoomuch, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kimmie)

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum for a couple weeks now and thought I’d like to share my story with some hope. I had the second Pfizer vaccine 4/13 and after two days of flu like symptoms, the dizziness started. I didn’t have vertigo but more of the drunk like feeling all day for nearly 4 weeks. At the time I could still go about my day and function but the dizxiness was very uncomfortable to deal with. After two weeks, I also started to have pressure in my ears and felt the constant need to pop them. I also felt my hearing was off and heard static sounds in my ear when things were quiey. Went to my pcp who told me to try flonase and claritin, which seemed to help. Had a full hearing test and check up at ENT which came out normal. I decided to go to urgent care this week to get a second opinion. The doctor who saw me told me she has seen lots of patients with dizziness after the vaccine, even her own mother. She said the vaccine is so new that she doesn’t know the cause, but that it gets better for her patients. She said it goes away but takes a long time. Her time frame was 2-4 months. Hope this offers a little hope for everyone.

Patboe, Sassafras, Patboe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @arthur

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/are-vaccines-safe/

As bit over the top. Comical in places, but poses many questions. 

Over the top? Not according to my 🎶 s! Thank you, this was a great presentation as far as I'm concerned (and as you know, I am concerned!)!

I feel I'm largely in a holding pattern on top this plateau of not quite well I seem to have reached. Honing my acceptance and coping skills, whilst still leaning into hope of further improvement. Also leaning into adjusted senses of well-being and enjoyment. Why not? ...my other choices seem to be to stay steaming mad, or get depressed ...just not attractive alternatives!! Que sera sera? 😏

Trying to decide whether to try Flonase or not. Read reviews on it last night ...many concerns of nasty side effects, but who knows, maybe it's time for me to have a "beating the odd odds" moment? 🧐

Best wishes to all fellow navigators of this shifting terrain 🤗

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quinn
(@quinn)

@dania

Wow! That is amazing! I'm happy to hear that. The method looks like it would send me into a tailspin! I want to try it though. I don't really have dizziness anymore and I can roll around in bed easily now. There is a very very slight "tinge" of a dizzy spell or vertigo that starts sometimes when I'm falling asleep. Almost some anxiety in there too. It's strange but I'll try this method. Thanks for sharing. 

Tabby, twa, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 195 / 1151