Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
markm
(@markm)

@jeekrn Had panic attack last night (tachycardia and palpatations). I knew exactly what it was but no idea why it happened. I have a history of these from years ago and I think the vaccine is bringing up a lot of stuff we have all been through in the past for whatever reason. I also had a couple episodes of vertigo in the past and the vaccine gave me intense vertigo afterwards and then dizziness for two weeks starting three weeks after my shot. 

ReplyQuote
(@donna1000)

My Uncle and I got a Pfiser 1st dose 8 days ago,  We had no side effects at all.  In fact we felt

actually better than usual.   More energy etc 

On day 8 after the dose my uncle bent down to pick up a light box and immediately had to sit down.  He actually fell into the chair that just happened to be close to the box he was picking up

Within minutes he was throwing up.  His eyes were actually fluttering.  He felt faint and 

thought he was about to pass out.  I called an ambulance.  The ambulance felt it was a case of vertigo.  I asked it the 1st dose of the vaccine could have caused it.  He said no that vertigo

was not a side effect that he knew of.  

My uncle was taken to emergency spent 10 hour on a IV, stopped throwing up and was discharged.  The attending physician said that it may or may not be due the vaccine.  He is seeing a lot of Vertigo after a dose of vaccine.  

Day 12 after vaccine:  My uncle is not throwing up but he seldom gets up.  As Soon as he stands he gets dizzy.  It takes all his energy to make it to the bathroom next door.  I bought him a walker yesterday.  He states in addition to the dizzy spells his whole body feels tight and sore.  He certainly cant get into shower or stand more than 3 minutes or he feels dizzy and faint 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @arthur

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/are-vaccines-safe/

As bit over the top. Comical in places, but poses many questions. 

Some really serious stuff done in kind of a lighthearted, comical manner, but still more than enough to think about.  The more I hear and read about the these vaccines, the more I am convinced that they really are not safe, at least for some people.  Problem is, there is no way to know who might be one to suffer these untoward effects.

I wouldn't tell anyone to get or not get the vaccine but I would advise anyone choosing to get it to do their research first and not just blindly roll up their sleeve and assume it is safe.  We aren't being told the truth so anyone considering it needs to know what they might be getting into and decide from there if it's worth the risk.

Tabby, Sassafras, Robert Roberts and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@klavietman)

@sandram

I’ve had increasing dizziness and some vertigo since the 2nd vaccine more than 9 weeks ago. I also got diagnosed with nystagmus. So my visual system and vestibular have been greatly affected 

Quinn and Quinn reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foursail)

@yaoe50. Your dizziness and brain fog sound exactly like mine. Been more than a week since 2nd jab and I still have the symptoms had one good day. I have Prednisone in the cupboard might try that. I wouldn't of got the jab if I knew I'd get these symptoms. I can cope with 24hr flu like symptoms but this doesn't feel "right".  Symptoms after first jab can in well over a month later. Thought it was blood pressure as I've never had dizziness but after coming across this forum I'm convinced it's the vaccine. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hollyd)

It's back 😥 !! I started with this forum when there were only 12 pages - now there are 194!! It's been a long, horrible roller coaster ride but after 3.5 months of extreme dizziness, two hospital visits, ear pressure, loud tinnitus - all of it gradually went away and all I had was mild tinnitus which I can live with.
Three weeks of living life again!! Driving, shopping, visiting family...and then this morning I got a strong, long wave of dizziness followed by another - then went away. I did not even tell my husband because he worries too much! Then a couple of hours later I got super dizzy again so I took my "cocktail" of Meclizine, Zofran and Vallium. Went to lie down and got super nauseous, vomited - took another cocktail since I had basically thrown up the first one. Took a nap and not dizzy now but so depressed! Had a whole day planned with family and now scared to even walk the dog.
Since all my symptoms had basically gone away, I have been trying to give hope to all the poor people who are going through such a rough time saying for everyone to just be patient as it is most likely just a matter of time - but now...I am so scared this is going to be a horrible chronic condition that I have to live with the rest of my life and hoping desperately it is not so.

Has anyone gotten totally better?? Needing to hear some good news today.

dragonlover, twa, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@autumnjea)

@deniseroelke

I have this exact problem. I got the j&j vaccine 2 weeks ago...I have not felt normal since. The "drunk" feeling gets 20xs worse after I eat. Lately I hold off on eating as long as I can so I can get as much done as possible. This is not healthy and I pray I get back to normal as soon as possible!! Good luck to you.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@hollyd

Hi Holly, Frankly, it's gotten a bit difficult for me to hear the good news of others getting all better. I find myself turning a strange shade of colour, a bit green, y'know ...along with a tint of skepticism that it will lastingly last, having gone through so many ups & downs myself. But, overwhelmingly, I am really really blessed for those that have gotten vaccinated without suffering unwanted symptoms following and I'm very happy for those that have had issues and they've resolved. Shoot, I'm even happy for those of us that have symptoms that don't continue at an awful intensity all the time, or that continue to ramp up.

So, I can't offer you what you're asking for ...but I'll give you what I have: some of us are still here, seeking a better experience of health. There are those here that have dealt with vestibular issues for years, some for decades. We're all benefited by their experience and their presence here. They're not counting on becoming symptom-free life long, but are looking for the best they can become. Im coming to terms with the realization that I may get to join the ranks of the recovered, or I may remain in the company of those continuing to cope. 

Sometimes I think I could enter into more acceptance if I didn't feel that my vaccination triggered this business for me, because I have a lot of thoughts and feelings about the powers that be not correlating the vaccine with things people are suffering after receiving it. Feelings of being hung up to dry, left twisting in the wind.

But, in saying all that, I'm really distressed by what you're going through. I'm so sorry you're having such a disappointing experience after doing so well. I wish you wisdom and grace in getting through this day and as much health as possible in the following days. And we are going to keep seeking and fighting for that!! 🥴🤨🙏👍

Smileyoer, Tabby, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hippo33)

@yaoe50

i got a stye too! I didn’t relate that to my symptoms but I got one, also a small sore in my mouth that comes and goes throughout the day. I’ve had it for almost four months. I have all the same dizzy symptoms as you. Thanks for the link, I’ll try the exercises and see if it helps. I hope you get better soon

ReplyQuote
 EY
(@yaoe50)

So glad to hear I’m not the only one. My ENT said it’s possible the vaccine caused inflammation in my ear, maybe it is the increased inflammation that’s causing our bodies to go weird. I just started taking Prednisone, will update if that works.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Rachie, Sassafras, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dania

@teresawarren40

Hi Terrsa~ I came back on today, 35 days after my first vertigo episode ever(six days after my first Moderna shot) to say that I woke up today and NO VERTIGO!! YAY! I know that you're keeping track of when people get better and I was getting close to the average 😉

I tried this maneuver yesterday.   "half somersault maneuver for vertigo"  on YouTube

I did the maneuver once and felt super nauseous, waited 15 minutes and did it again, no dizziness (wait, what??), I was cautiously optimistic and went to bed. What, no vertigo when switching positions?? I knew for sure it was gone when I woke up this morning and did my normal yoga practice that I hadn't been able to do (and was wondering if I could ever do it again).
Words cannot express the joy I am feeling to be ME again!!!

I hope this helps somebody else!!!!

~Dania

Wow!  So happy for you!  That is awesome!  I hope you continue to feel better!

Teresa

Quinn and Quinn reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hippo33)

@hollyd

no!!! I’m so sorry to hear this:( 

I’ve had my symptoms close to four months too. Some good days and some long stretches of really bad days. Every good day I get my hopes up that this is over. Hopefully this will be one and done for you. Keep us posted. 

twa, dragonlover, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @hippo33

@yaoe50

i got a stye too! I didn’t relate that to my symptoms but I got one, also a small sore in my mouth that comes and goes throughout the day. I’ve had it for almost four months. I have all the same dizzy symptoms as you. Thanks for the link, I’ll try the exercises and see if it helps. I hope you get better soon

Huh ...I got what felt just like a small cold sore on the edge of my lower eyelid, but my optometrist said it was more like a stye, with a possible eyelash issue - something I neva had before! Around the same time, for about a month I had very dry eye symptoms. I think my facial weird nerve symptoms (paraesthesias) were around that same time...

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi, after having four dizzy free days, the horrible strange feeling of head weirdness and dizziness returned on the fifth day along with back pain. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted but I'm not giving up hope. Upwards as onwards as they say.😊 

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hi, after having four dizzy free days, the horrible strange feeling of head weirdness and dizziness returned on the fifth day along with back pain. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted but I'm not giving up hope. Upwards as onwards as they say.😊 

Well, Rats! 🤨 Hey, if we keep hanging around here maybe there's more green stars to be had! 🤩 Seriously, I hoped maybe you'd skate by on getting affected more! I'm chalking a bit of back pain up to bouncing around my 2/3 acre on the back of my rider lawnmower again ...not that I'm a stranger to that now and again anyway... (I did manage to stay out of the ditch this time!)

I like hearing your 🎶 of hope, friend. Why not, y'know? 🤗

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 196 / 1151