Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 kris
(@kris)

@hope123 I have heard that going “cold turkey” from caffeine can cause headaches. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @momto5

@isismadec @ccmiles

just curious what kind of involuntary muscle movements you had/have? I’m having the same issue post vaccination.

You must be confusing me with someone else.  I never took the vaccine and don't have involuntary muscle movements.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @smileyoer

Hey,

An update from my side:

I got a few worse day again. My ears started to be under pressure again. I feel off balance. 

And a few days ago I started experiencing that sometimes my heart act weirdly. It feels like it miss some hits, and I have a lack of breath or something like that. Like a panic attack but I don't have panic attack 😃 really weird. Have any of you have a feeling like that?

My neurologist said that hopefully the symptoms will disappear with time, but it is too heavy to wait patiently, who knows actually how long will it lasts and is permanent or not... 

Ahh after having a few better days it is really disappointing to step back and feel shit again...😐

Hi, I'm sorry you're having some times of more symptoms. One time when I had to be on a med and it got to be too much, my heart felt like what you're describing. Try looking up palpations and see if it matches what you're feeling. I have an ear that's starting to be painful off and on, something new. It's a long holiday weekend in the US, so I'll try to wait to call doc on Tuesday. I hope today has been a better day for you again. We can hope?! 🥴🙏

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @momto5

@isismadec @ccmiles

just curious what kind of involuntary muscle movements you had/have? I’m having the same issue post vaccination.

I had a few eye tics on my affected side that resolved, along with paresthesia on that side also - which comes and goes.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jeekrn

Update!

5.5 weeks after my BNT/pfizer 1st dose vac. I decided not to do 2nd dose after having so much reaction and still suffering. I have this weird sensation in my head that I can't explain what it is, not headache (well sometimes headache but it goes away in a min) and not a tingling sensation, but i feel like my nerve is moving on my head or there is something on the top or back of my head. Anybody have the same symptoms after pfizer? I already did brain CT scan twice in a month and both came clear but I was wondering if I should also do MRI, as MRI can detect subarachnoid hemorrhage or etc. more accurately… am I thinking too much? Or is this all becayse of anxiety?

Also sore throat but no cold symptoms, which is weird.

Try looking up paresthesia ...basically sensory nerve gone wonky. I've had it intermittently in my face. Along with everything else, I've also had sore throat and sore neck lymph nodes periodically about every 6-8 weeks ever since a "viral infection" in March 2020 that I now suspect may have been Covid.

It can be frustrating and exhausting to try to piece all these crazy symptoms together. My hope is the root issue is Covid/Covid vaccine reaction and our bodies will eventually prevail. As for anxiety, I figure some of those type of symptoms may be physical, but I also think most people would feel distressed, going through this crazy gauntlet of symptoms. We need as much calm as we can muster for this journey. I hope you have some better moments, more and more! 😏🙏

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@jondick

Start with the supplements. I think thats what helped me. Not the medication. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

It was just a next course of action if the supplements dont work. But it would be hard to get a dr to give it I think 

ReplyQuote
 Jee
(@jeekrn)

@thenystagmus

Yeah, me searching everyday about these symptoms is making me go crazy...

But then today I am starting to feel chest pain but I did blood test and chest x-ray few times and all came out normal, so idk anymore seriously.

Just praying for these symptoms to go away...

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nick11)

Hello everyone!

I am 12 days post Pfizer vac 2. I have been experiencing lightheadedness basically while and moving around. It still exists when laying down or sitting but not nearly as bad. I’ve been to the doctor twice as well as two Teladoc calls and they all believe it is a Vaccine side effect that possibly triggered something. They will be referring me to a neurologist this upcoming week but everything appears to be fine. Blood work was normal as was a small nervous system test (walking across the room, squeezing fingers, following the finger with eyes only etc..)

I do not have any other symptoms. No nausea, vomiting, headaches, no pain anywhere, no loss of eyesight, smell, no sensitivity to everything and I actually feel better when I’m driving. However I just feel like a bucket of water where the bucket isn’t moving but the water is splashing around inside. It’s very frustrating and kind of depressing. I also have never had any depression on anxiety diagnosis. I’m wondering if anyone else has been feeling this and if there’s any consensus on the best remedy? Essentially feel normal all around but the lightheadedness is crazy and has been persistent for about a week. Thanks!

Jason, Sassafras, Jason and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Side effects diary

May 16 - got a vaccine (Pfizer)

May 17 - sore arm, nothing too alarming

May 18 - May 21 - feeling great

May 21 - headache

May 22 - headache 

May 23 - chills, felt feverish with no temperature

May 24 - May 26 - felt off and dizzy but not the whole day maybe for 2 hours

May 27 - May 28 - brain fog and clogged ears

{All this time for and for the last 2 years I was taking C, D, GABA, probiotics and Zinc anyway)

I joined this forum on May 28 I think, followed people's advice and started taking ibuprofen, can’t tell if it’s working but it’s not making things worse for sure

May 29 - I had the most horrible migraine, could be from the lack of caffeine, dizziness is almost gone but still have brain fog

May 30 - today I only have brain fog but it’s really annoying

Planning to try taking anti allergy pills, continue with ibuprofen and up the dosage of vitamin C

Will also order fish oil, quercetin, glutithione, maybe curcumin 

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Guys I keep hearing Antihistamines help....I am in Canada

What did you take and helped you? I have some Antihistamines (my husband took them in the past) and not sure which ones to take. I am willing to try anything

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Has anyone recovered from the side effects of dizziness and ear/ head/ nose pressure and nausea? I had covid Dec 2020 was unwell but did not require hospital. I had 1st pfizer vaccine 29th Jan 2021 no side effects.  Had 2nd pfizer  vaccine on 6th May 2021 and have suffered since. Had aching muscles, a hi g joints, swollen glands in neck and armpits, fever, horrendous nightmares also. Now since 12th May have had ongoing dizziness, chest pain, ear pain and fullness/blocked ears, ongoing nigtmares, head aches, head and nose pressure/ tight feeling in head and nose, nausea and vomiting, brain fog, forgetfulness. Have seen Dr twice, paramedics, came out twice as called 111 who thought I was having a stroke. Had blood tests all OK except one showed viral marker a bit elevated. I think I have been over vaccinated and now have these issues. I'm scared these side effects won't go. Never had issues with vaccines before or ear/dizziness problems. Has anybody recovered? 

Jason, Sassafras, Aetomatis and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@milliemabs)

I had my first COVID jab pfizer I started to have dizziness wile driving it got a little bit worse then 12 weeks later I had my second jab and then it started a week after that bad dizziness and balance problems it’s been six weeks now am still suffering .. I thought it had all kinds wrong with me had mri and bloods took showed nothing but when I thought back it started when I had my jabs .. will these balance and dizziness go eventually I am scared to drive as when fast things pass my vision it triggers the vertigo of .. 

Aetomatis, Rachie, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcross)

I’m glad some people have found relief trying alternative supplements. But, in seeing some responses... Please please exercise caution with natural supplements. Do your research, cross check drug  and other supplement interactions before taking them. Natural Supplements can negatively interact with other meds and/or medical conditions. They can be helpful or very dangerous all on their own.
Quick aside, it seems from others postings and personal experience that some therapies ie. Epley Maneuver, can trigger even worse dizziness/vertigo from the vaccine.

ReplyQuote
(@milliemabs)

@sectormore hi I had my second jab April and January my first one I started getting dizziness when driving then it went for a bit then soon as I had my second jab Pfizer it’s come back no I can’t drive I took time of work as my balance has been affected and when fast moving objects pass my eyes it triggers vertigo of so strange but all since I had COVID jabs .. hope it goes a can’t put up with this .. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 219 / 1151