Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

Yes we have a self reporting system. But of course self reporting they dont take fully into account. But it’s still worth filing a report bc it’s quick and easy. And it’s public so others can look whats bern reported. 

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saraka)

Iv got a list of supplements that totally make sense. I m going to go out to get them. My doctors! I wish I knew a good lawyer. I hope they work for AZ jab as well.

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine can you message me too with the supplements your Dr suggested please? Am going through hell with dizziness etc and seen gp again today who totally ignored my symptoms. Need to do something as feel terrible and affecting my relationship now as I'm unwell and all Dr's say is its anxiety, which is not helpful. Strange coincidence it all started the day I had 2nd pfizer vaccine. I feel like I've been over vaccinated and my whole body is trying to push the vaccine out of me! Have high blood pressure which I've never had before either and nausea. Thank you x

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@teresawarren40 - Thanks so much for the information...getting some Mucinex today...

ReplyQuote
(@jtal)

@hope123 i took Zyrtec 

ReplyQuote
 edep
(@edep)

@chloeshirecliff Your symptoms are similar to my own, though my problem is 100% certain not related to Covid. Especially your vertigo in bed or when looking up/down caught my eye, but also e.g. your eye symptoms. I had the same problems in 2007 and again in 2019, but much, much worse (I hope to get euthanized). The only reasonable explanation after thinking this through for almost 2 years and reading a lot is that there was a congestion of liquor cerebrospinalis. This is a known symptom of bacterial infections of the brain. I would guess (and don't be fooled by doctors who claim to know it better, they have no clue) that the fake viruses or antibodies created by your body after being vaccinated partially obstructed the liquor cerebr. bottleneck that is only ~1mm in diameter. I have very obviously a bacterial infection. Ginger and drinking water are exactly would I'd have recommended according to my own experience. In case your symptoms become worse (unrelated to Covid/vaccine), you might want to check your sinuses (or even teeth) for bacteria.

This post was modified 3 years ago by edep

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@jtal What symptom does Zyrtec treat?

I am currently suffering from brain fog and slight barely noticeable dizziness but brain fog is so bad...

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Question:

I took vaccine only because of travel and I have to travel, to me life is empty without it, I also travel for business with my husband

Now I am not sure about the 2nd shot...They will probably make it an annual thing but I already know so many people who can't take it for other medical reasons.

Do you think there will be a solution?

Those who said - I am not taking a 2nd shot - how do you guys envision your future? Do you never have to travel? Just curious.

I feel stuck

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @chansch

@thenystagmus

This is another case of a powerful immune system creating a cytokine storm and detrimental hyper-inflammation of organs. Whether it be a vaccine we willingly take or contract covid and end up with a result like this, we'll be at risk. Roughly 16% of people that contracted covid last year had dizziness as a symptom. Some had bells palsy. Its the virus (whether dead or alive in your system) thats creating this response I believe. That being said, we barely know much about covid at all even before the vaccine. I'm likely going to refuse the second shot unless I can decipher better information prior. Its just incredibly ignorant at this point to do something that has already harmed you again just because someone says you should.

Thank you! I think you've hit the issue on the head (pun intended!) many times over! Such a mess! 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @birddog

Yea myself and my wife had tingling in my legs and my wife had it on her head,back and arms

Has this been resoved?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @garybonam

@thenystagmus It's touch and go. Some days are a little better than others. I can always count on the weather changes here in Ohio to ad extra problems to deal with. I was kinda surprised too when my doc said possibly a year recovery? I'm not sure where he gets his info, but being a doctor he probably has access to more info than the average "Joe". I just hope it's not permanent, given my age and all? I might not know when I actually am feeling better, since my vertigo is never going away from what I understand. Getting back to the old dizzy me would be better, but I'll never be 100% again. Just have to deal with it one day at a time.

Yes, being over 60 I've got my age to take into consideration, also. But this isn't what I was doing or want to continue doing in my retirement. My home is peppered with the multiple unfinished projects I was happily in the midst of when this hit me. Methinks I'm just going to have to eventually muster the moxie I used to use for enjoyment to try to slog through completion of these once enjoyable endeavors. Yes, probably not yet, but one of these... one days at a time! 

First, I'll trot to whatever tests are deemed as possibly revealing, then back to my doctors to consider implementing whatever is prescribed as hopeful to contribute to my recovering ...and then plow on with the results from there, making adjustments as necessary.

Best wishes to you! 🥴😂🙏🤗

Bones and Bones reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tpdc

@thenystagmus

Hello, I have had unsteady legs and can't function properly since a few weeks after my astral zenana jab 10 weeks ago I had a ct scan Friday blood test reveal nothing wrong mri next week, feel like been drinking when standing up or walking.

It's been a few weeks longer for me since my "one and only" Moderna needling. Yeah, I know they say "Take 2, and call your doctor in the morning, if needed" - but, No thank you, for I b'lieve I've had more than my share of that!

I don't think I look as sick as I feel ...I haven't let it steal my dryyy sense of humour, as you can seee! 🙊 So, no one has offered me any brain imaging, yet. Maybe after an ENG that I've waited a month for ...they'll have me get in a line again for that next, I dunno...

I wear glasses with some correction for astigmatism and these days when I take them off I sometimes feel like I'm going to lose whatever I last ate and drank! I put them back on rather quickly, you can bet! That's not normally my norm.

It amused me a bit when one article referred to a historical outbreak of vestibular neuritis as having been referred to as having a case of "The Staggers"! Seems they felt it was probably due to a post-viral syndrome at that time. I wonder if what we're going through will someday get a catchy name for what largely appears to be a post-Covid vaccine syndrome. Maybe they'll just resurrect the old term? Seems plenty of us are doing The Staggers these days!

Here's hoping for feeling as much as possible better, as soon as possible! 🥴😂🙏

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@teresawarren40 - Thanks so much for the information...getting some Mucinex today...

It's worth trying! I did, but my issue has seemed to be swelling instead of mucus congestion and I couldn't tell it made any difference. It does tend to constipate me though, so I always up my fiber intake when I need to use it.

ReplyQuote
(@onaboatfeeling)

I was vaccinated w/ Pfizer dose 1 on 4/22

I began exhibiting symptoms 4 days later on 4/26

symptoms: on a boat feeling 24/7 (my symptoms seem very similar to MDDS)

Medical process of elimination:

- MRI & blood work done at the ER (both came back normal)

- prescribed meclizine (made symptoms worse)

- prescribed lorazepam (helps with anxiety but still "dizzy")

- went to ENT and was prescribed prednisone (11 day taper; 30mg 3 days, 20mg 3 days, 10mg 5 days) which had no impact on symptoms

- began vestibular therapy (this has been 2 weeks, no impact on symptoms so far)

If anyone has suggestions for supplements or medication that have helped them, that would be greatly appreciated.

LadyD, junior1087, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 JULZ
(@juliette)

Hello - I had the Astra Zenica vaccine on March 17th and since then my whole existence has been effected. I woke up at 4.30am the next day with a huge headache and an a big increase in my base, low level of tinnitus which has not changed in 30 year. I had a headache for a month, lethargy, 4 days of loss of balance and my blood pressure was still 40 points higher than my normal. 

The most devastating side effect is that I woke up one month after having the vaccine with the sensation of bubbles moving around the back of my head, back of nose, top of neck with accompanying crackling sound as I move.

I am still able to function, but it is very distressing. I am waiting on the results of an open mri, am in the care of an ENT and a Neurologist. So far the neurologist says that my "software" (a computer reference) in my brain has been damaged by the Astra Zenica vaccine. I will still have to do a closed mri to rule out other possibilities. 

I have today heard of a man in Ireland who has similar side effects. 

I am looking for others who may also have the same?

Lynne, Lynne, SaraLark and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 224 / 1151