Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@lukenick)

@thenystagmus yup I have seen that article too. I’ve been doing tons of research on arachnoid cysts and most of them don’t grow or cause symptoms. The main symptom is hearing loss and since my current hearing loss hasn’t really changed I’m assuming my current symptoms are unrelated. Will find out on July 6th when I see the ontologist. I had horrible ear infections as a child and I’m guessing the cyst is something I’ve had for a while. I’ve just never had an MRI before and the they found it now. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jpdevoys)

@elallen17 @dizzyfromvaccine

It has been a few days now since you posted encouraging results from taking the liposomal glutathione, quercetin and zinc supplements (60-70% better on June 1 after 2 days of taking the supplements for Elallen). May I ask if you've experienced further improvement and whether any symptoms remain? ...and thanks for posting your stories.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lukenick

@thenystagmus yup I have seen that article too. I’ve been doing tons of research on arachnoid cysts and most of them don’t grow or cause symptoms. The main symptom is hearing loss and since my current hearing loss hasn’t really changed I’m assuming my current symptoms are unrelated. Will find out on July 6th when I see the ontologist. I had horrible ear infections as a child and I’m guessing the cyst is something I’ve had for a while. I’ve just never had an MRI before and the they found it now. 

Sounds like you've got the REyR (Red Eye Research) syndrome like I do, LOL!

Yeah, I've never had a reason for an MRI or even a CT. And, I must admit to being jealous that a bunch of the rest of you have gotten one. I haven't heard a peep from my doctors about ruling out things with any scanning - or even an old-fashioned ABR...but after having 3 months of continuing symptoms, I'm planning to ask about doing that soon. I think my city is just big enough to have traffic jams for tests and doctor appointments.

Peace of mind is a healthy thing...

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@thenystagmus

yeah I have always felt the need to research everything cause I just need to know. That has only increased when I became a parent. I have three kids under the age of 9 with two having special needs so I don’t want to miss anything that could have been prevented from getting worse. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @seamanga

So very glad I found this forum.  Thank you.  Retired female 70.  I will not get the Pfizer or Moderna - was leaning toward the J&J, but with the research I have done and the stories I have read here - the whole "vaccination campaign" scares me.  I am trying to stay strong in my decision not to get the shot.  Everyone around me - family/friends - have gotten theirs with no bad reactions.  I worry about getting the virus so I take the necessary precautions.  I have BPPV, fibromyalgia, Sjogren's, Ocular Migraines, and Allergies.  My BPPV is mild during allergy season, but living in the south brings allergies basically year-round. I also react to medicines, bug bites, etc.  Got the 2nd Shingrix shot and had vertigo as bad as my first episode - nausea, couldn't drive, etc. 

Makes me sad to read these stories.  I know this forum is about Covid-19 Vaccine side effects, but I believe it's also helping those who are trying to make the right decision.  I do hope everyone gets better soon. 

Thank you so much for sharing. I can see why you've been cautious and wanted to do research before seeking Covid vaccination. I'm retirement age also and although I've not wanted to get other vaccines, I did seek this one. If I'd been getting treated for autoimmune condition, I would hope that I'd researched and found the type of information found here that may have led me to resist this vaccine. Sadly, I don't know that this information is easily found.

I find it interesting that you react to medicines and bug bites. My family jokes that I could make a living hiring myself out to go into people's homes to see if they have a flea infestation. If there's any bug around, it will bite me even though leaving everyone else alone and I get a large local reaction from it. When I was a child mosquito bites would raise large multicolored welts and would make me dopey. I have to be careful about taking medicines and have needed to take reduced doses of some. 

I'm glad that the experiences you've found here are contributing to you avoiding possibly joining our ranks! And thank you for your "getting well" wishes! We're muddling through! 🤗🙏

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lukenick

@thenystagmus

yeah I have always felt the need to research everything cause I just need to know. That has only increased when I became a parent. I have three kids under the age of 9 with two having special needs so I don’t want to miss anything that could have been prevented from getting worse. 

I like your comment "cause I just need to know" ...I can relate! 😏

I have 4 grown kids, 2 of which have special needs. You sure get an education that way! One of my sons has a congenital issue and has prevailed through many necessary surgeries ...somewhere north of 45 of them. He's an amazing human being - constantly thinking up a new custom-made joke for everyone. A language-loving wordsmith. I admire him!

Lukenick and Lukenick reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seamanga)

@thenystagmus Thank you for your response.  I appreciate the words of support. Yes, always in the doctor's office after a bout with Fire Ants.   Even "No-See-Um bugs give me a reaction.  And, as a child I was highly allergic to Poison Ivy.   After that reaction to the Shingrix 2 years ago I am very hesitant. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@nasu

Burning mouth syndrome is usually from acid reflux or dental work like getting an implant. I had it after dental work and when acid reflux kicks up. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Dizzyfromvaccine

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

I just watched this interview with Dr. Kory on Bret Weinstein's YouTube about Ivermectin.  At 2 hours and 20 minutes in, Dr. Kory talks about how Ivermectin helps those who suffer from side effects of the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_b4NRTB6k

Dr. Kory said they will put that on their website soon regarding dosage for those affected by the vaccine.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

TC and TC reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@elallen17

Im the original poster on these supplements and that’s not the dosages i was given. So be careful everyone.

this was only for the dizzy symptoms. I didnt have any others    And i was checked out first by a neurologist and a regular dr. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@moonbeam

I had the dizziness only. I was given Ivermectin. But the supplements glutathione, zinc and querecitin worked without it in the dosages I was given. 

I took 1 dose of ivermectin but it made my heart beat fast (it lowers blood pressure). It is, im told however a very safe drug but controversial for covid.  

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

More on reaction to employers requiring Covid vaccination:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7432058002

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @dizzyfromvaccine

@moonbeam

I had the dizziness only. I was given Ivermectin. But the supplements glutathione, zinc and querecitin worked without it in the dosages I was given. 

I took 1 dose of ivermectin but it made my heart beat fast (it lowers blood pressure). It is, im told however a very safe drug but controversial for covid.  

It sure wouldn't be safe for my blood pressure to get any lower than it already is!

I believe I recall when someone told you they intended to ask their doctor for Ivermectin, you said you wouldn't expect others' doctors to be willing to prescribe it for these post-Covid vaccine symptoms

ReplyQuote
(@onaboatfeeling)

@dizzyfromvaccine what dosages did you take of each supplement? want to ensure I'm not overdoing it..

to make you feel more comfortable sharing; I have a clean MRI, clean bloodwork & have done a prednisone (steroid) taper. Im currently doing vestibular PT in hopes of resolving this. So I have checked a lot of boxes and ONLY have the "on a boat" type of dizziness w/ no other symptoms. (sounds similar to you)

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus

No they probably wouldn’t because it’s controversial in US to use for covid or vaccine induced symptoms. But the person posting mentioned Dr Kory. Someone like Dr Kory maybe would prescribe it. 

i asked a few drs about it. Overall they said it’s a safe well proven prescription drug for other things, just controversial for covid. Other countries seem to be using it more readily for covid such as India. 

One of the side effects is a faster heartbeat. As it was explained to me, it lowers blood pressure so your heart tries to beat faster. Im overly sensitive to most medications so maybe others wouldn't have that side effect. Luckily i found a solution for my vaccine induced dizziness with OTC supplements. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 236 / 1151