2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @dizzyfromvaccine

@thenystagmus

No they probably wouldn’t because it’s controversial in US to use for covid or vaccine induced symptoms. But the person posting mentioned Dr Kory. Someone like Dr Kory maybe would prescribe it. 

i asked a few drs about it. Overall they said it’s a safe well proven prescription drug for other things, just controversial for covid. Other countries seem to be using it more readily for covid such as India. 

One of the side effects is a faster heartbeat. As it was explained to me, it lowers blood pressure so your heart tries to beat faster. Im overly sensitive to most medications so maybe others wouldn't have that side effect. Luckily i found a solution for my vaccine induced dizziness with OTC supplements. 

I didn't watch the lengthy video someone else posted about, but I do find information from 2017, prior to the Covid pandemic, indicating safety concerns with Ivermectin:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/#__ffn_sectitle

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Everyone should do what is best for them.  It's actually at around 2 hours and 16 minutes when Dr. Kory mentions post vaccine syndrome. I highly recommend watching the entire video if you have the time.  On the FLCC website, there are doctors listed who may prescribe Ivermectin.  

https://covid19criticalcare.com/guide-for-this-website/

Be well.

lvit01, Dizzyfromvaccine, lvit01 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@dizzyfromvaccine

I have struggled with my dizziness for over 3 months now. I am willing to try those supplements (and spoke with my doctor who said it was worth a try). I am already taking zinc but am planning to add the liposomal glutathione. Just wondering if you could tell me what brand you used and where you purchased it from. I checked Amazon and there are tons of brands and then also options for liquid or capsule. What brand did you take? Liquid or capsule? Dosage? 

Thank you so much! 

ReplyQuote
(@50yofemale)

@thenystagmus. Thanks for your response.  Agreed about the peri-menopause theory!  That just had to do with my specific situation not the forum - a desperate attempt at self-diagnosis.  Lol!!  The participants on this forum seem wide ranging so menopause is not the connection.  Each day though as my symptoms worsen I become more sure that what I'm experiencing is connected to the vaccine.  I hope what you say is true that with time they will subside.  Has this been your experience?  That your symptoms are improving?  I hope so!  So glad to have found this forum.  Ever hopeful for an answer.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@lilu906 Of course.  None of us who are currently working can afford to be out of commission for weeks or months. My point is, they are not going to pull a vaccine when a small amount of people suffer from non-life threatening side effects. Even though there are many of us here, in the great scheme of things, we are a very small percentage.  
For example, out of 30-40 people I know have gotten the vaccine, I’m the ONLY person who got these side effects. None of them reacted to the first like I did, and they all got knocked out by the second for a couple of days.  My parents didn’t even react to it. That’s why they haven’t pulled it or stopped it.  Because the side effects, while uncomfortable and scary and difficult to deal with, are not bad enough to justify stopping protection for those who don’t get affected.

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@saraka All 4 have produced similar side effects. Moderna, Pfizer, AZ and JJ.  Crazy huh? 

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@vaccine2021 I have not gotten the second one yet and I’ll be honest, I’m really torn.  Really torn. I don’t know what to do.  My side effects weren’t as severe as others here, but still enough to scare me off.

At the same time, I know of many perfectly healthy, young people who have died of COVID (none that I know have died from the Pfizer vaccine), and I don’t want to risk that at all. So I’m very torn. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@schwark4

All with the caveat that everyone is different and should check with dr which I am not.  Check side effects, contraindications etc for yourself. Consult a dr. Research the supplements for yourself. This was a personalized recommendation for me with the person knowing me.  This is the internet and there could be one thing different about your situation that doesnt call for these supplements.  So check for yourself. 

i only had the symptom of 24/7 dizziness, rocking, whirring, on a boat feeling, not bouts of dizziness and no other symptoms after pfizer shot. I only took it for that specific symptom. If ppl have other symptoms I have no idea! I completely got rid of dizziness for me in 2 days but no idea of it’s right for anyone else.  I did get neurology tested and only decided to try these after no dr found any serious health problems or any solutions.   

Vital nutrients brand 250 mg querecitin per day. (2 capsules = 250 mg.) 1 capsule (125 mg) 2x per day with food and same time as zinc. 
Thorne brand 60 mg zinc per day. 30 mg 2x per day with food and same time as querecitin

The liposomal glutathione was Trifortify watermelon flavor. Im not going to print my dose bc I think it was a lot. For what it’s worth, I asked a pharmacist what they suggest. He suggested start slow - maybe 1 tsp 2x a day and then if not getting desired result over a few days go up to 3x a day etc  i was only meant to take larger amts of glutathione for 1 week, then stop. Ask a pharmacist the maximum dose - i have no idea what that is but I think (but please check for yourself) the idea is not to take 1 big dose but rather spread throughout the day.  

I really am not very knowledgeable on any of this. Make sure to check contraindications and side effects and check with a dr bc I am no health professional and I have no data or studies to back up any of this. Only my personal experience to relate.  Please consult your own health professional. 

hope everyone finds a path to feeling better! 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

I really have enjoyed being in this group because most ppl outside this forum dont understand! And even though Im completely better, it’s good to connect with others who have had the same experience. Most drs only explanation is anxiety. It’s so frustrating. 

GA1951, Tabby, Sassafras and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine all the Dr's I've seen have said it's anxiety.  So frustrating when they must have some data on side effects, but then I don't feel it suits the agenda to get everyone vaccinated and to hell with those of us who suffer these life changing side effects. I am not the person I was prior to the 2nd pfizer shot for sure. 

Kirsty UK, Kirsty UK, Tabby and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teddy)

Posted by: @seamanga

So very glad I found this forum.  Thank you.  Retired female 70.  I will not get the Pfizer or Moderna - was leaning toward the J&J, but with the research I have done and the stories I have read here - the whole "vaccination campaign" scares me.  I am trying to stay strong in my decision not to get the shot.  Everyone around me - family/friends - have gotten theirs with no bad reactions.  I worry about getting the virus so I take the necessary precautions.  I have BPPV, fibromyalgia, Sjogren's, Ocular Migraines, and Allergies.  My BPPV is mild during allergy season, but living in the south brings allergies basically year-round. I also react to medicines, bug bites, etc.  Got the 2nd Shingrix shot and had vertigo as bad as my first episode - nausea, couldn't drive, etc. 

Makes me sad to read these stories.  I know this forum is about Covid-19 Vaccine side effects, but I believe it's also helping those who are trying to make the right decision.  I do hope everyone gets better soon. 

Thank you for this post.  I am new here too, and just lurking.  I don't have vestibular issues (minor tinnitus at times). I have been researching whether or not to get the vaccine and came across this website.   I believe that because of my anxiety issues and also my allergies (I have bad skin allergies) I am susceptible to a poorer outcome when it comes to these vaccines and side effects.  I am 50 years old and otherwise healthy (beyond some chronic back and nerve pain issues) and have decided not to get the vaccine.

I can only imagine how brave you have to be to be 70 and not get the vaccine!  EVERYONE is pushing me to get this shot at work (I have a higher risk job).  It seems like the only focus is on vaccinating and not on treatment (research ivermectin etc).  Sometimes I wonder if this thread is filled with a bunch of people that are making up stories and are spreading anti-vaccine propaganda--but it seems that the stories are so genuine and the people so real and afraid.  At times I don't know what to think.

Anyway, my heart goes out to all of you that have had emergency room visits and are suffering with neurological symptoms etc.  Stay strong.  I have read all 235 pages of commentary, and it does sound like people get over these side effects eventually.

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

@nasu

hi Nasu

No I wasn’t tested. Im sure there must be a test but I dont know.  The other thing I’ve been wondering is maybe the immune response is huge for some ppl that there is lots of dead cells to breakdown so it’s an overload in the tissues.  I literally got a 2 min explanation so Im trying to fill in the blanks.

i wrote a very long post a few mins ago explaining a bunch of new info about glutathione but then it got erased. I’ll post later. 

ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

@nasu

hi Nasu

No I wasn’t tested. Im sure there must be a test but I dont know.  The other thing I’ve been wondering is maybe the immune response is huge for some ppl that there is lots of dead cells to breakdown so it’s an overload in the tissues.  I literally got a 2 min explanation so Im trying to fill in the blanks.

i wrote a very long post a few mins ago explaining a bunch of new info about glutathione but then it got erased. I’ll post later. 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

I have Meniere's and decided against the vaccine, after reading of others' experiences, and especially after talking to my ENT about it.  He told me that if I had the vaccine, it was "likely" I'd suffer the severe side effects, given my history--that it would be a risk either way if I got the vaccine, or didn't and that it was up to me to decide which risk I was more willing to take.

Definitely talk to your doctor about it before deciding.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

Sorry about these double quotes.  I very much agree with you Dizzynomore and thank you for providing detailed info on supplements recommended to you by your md.   Something about us tripped it off.  There is still so much science do not have answers for but compared to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or more years, they are finding more answers.  

Regarding my burning mouth syndrome years ago, my doctor thought it may be related to peripheral neuropathy and that is why alpha lipoic acid worked for me. 

ReplyQuote
Page 237 / 1151