Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

Can’t seem to edit this post. Find this site quite glitchy. Frustrating. 

Hi Gloria, I think after you've typed in your post you can click the edit tab at the bottom and make changes such as spelling errors or add a sentence and then you save it. You are not given much time to edit, possibly a minute or so before it times out. I don't believe you can edit old posts. If I have misunderstood you I apologise.😊

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@thenystagmus

hi sassafras,

just figured out how to cut and paste a reply. Haven’t found a place yet on those site about navigating it to make posts other then “reply”. Can anyone help? 

Hi Gloria, you go to the end of the last page and below all the icons you just start typing your new post. If I have misunderstood I apologise. If you go back to the main screen there is a topic on 'How to use this forum'. I think someone there has asked the same question.😊

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis

Maybe try the supplements.  Read back in the forum. 

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@dizzyfromvaccine weren't those for dizziness? i no longer suffer with that

ReplyQuote
(@pgreen)

Hi -  I have Benign Positional Vertigo and migraines as well as other things.  I have had what I thought a severe reaction to a pneumonia shot in 2017 as well as flu shot that same year and the following two years.  I had muscular weakness in legs and severe pain all over as well as debilitating vertigo and migraines which lasted 3.5 years.  Am now trying to make decision about getting Pfizer vaccine.    Not sure I want to stay in for another two years or so as friends and family are very important to me.   I have even lost some friends over my hesitation over it.  Dr said there are some people who are just very sensitive to vaccines and I could be one of them.  However, she never confirmed it was from the vaccines.    I have read all of these posts and am just wondering if people's problems like the vertigo etc. are improving.  If so, can you please let me know as this decision is causing me much stress and anxiety.  I was told MRNA vaccines are different than the others so maybe they won't cause long term effects.

DD and DD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ioana)

Hi all,I feel same dizziness and nauseous and is the day 5 after had the vaccine Pfizer,had to take couple of days off from work,but dizziness gets worst I have tinnitus and some past eat infections I can feel a little pain in my ear so no you guys make me thing is something with my ears after my vaccine that makes me so dizzy foggy brain,heaviness...and I m not happy at all I wanted to have it so could be able to travel home but makes me to not want the second at all...I am not able to do my tasks properly 🥺

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ioana)

@b333 

5th day after vaccine feel worst with my dizziness,foggy brain,nauseous I talked to my dr but not sure what they can do more than tell you rest and drink water,I do have tinnitus and some past ear infections feel a little pain in my ears so not sure what is causing this horrible discomfort,makes me not want the second one🥺

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@nodiagnosis What do you suffer from?

I think I am not suffering from dizziness anymore...maybe a bit of lightheadedness?...Because of the brain fog I have. Anyone has the same?

I was reading that covid patients have it AFTER recovering from covid for weeks so I am ready to wait another 3-4 weeks.

I do have a weird tight feeling in my head occasionally and a weird sensation in my ears but it's not that bad. Just annoying.

I am still taking the supplements @dizzyfromvaccine recommended because two of them are actually good for you regardless. 

As I mentioned before, if you read this forum from page 1 many people left and never came back. It gives me hope. I asked them questions but the never responded. Maybe because their symptoms resolved over time?

I know there are not too many people who will agree to the 2nd shot (I am a firm believer it won't be mandatory every year, just maybe this and next year because of the outbreaks)

Any of you who had the second shot (AFTER suffering these side effects)? Was it worse? Was it better? Was it about the same?

Thank you @Tabby 😊 

----

May 16 - got vaccinated (Pfizer)

May 17 - sore arm

May 18 - May 21 - feeling great

May 21 - May 22 - headache

May 23 - chills, felt feverish with no temperature

May 24 - May 26 - brain fog and dizziness

May 27 - May 28 - brain fog and clogged ears

May 29 - May 30 - brain fog, headache

May 31 - severe brain fog, fatigue

June 1 - June 8 - brain fog, head and ears feel weird

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@hope123 i have a wide range of symptoms now - ear pressure, headaches, muscle pain, joint pain, finger numbness etc. 

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@nodiagnosis numbness could be from the supplements or pills you are taking 

It's a rare side effect but I had it too when I was taking supplements for a temporary back pain

I don't have any muscle pain and joint pain but I surely have ear pressure. How long have you been suffering from this?

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcross)

@ninaniagara Good Morning, It’s been a hard haul and too many symptoms that are exactly like other members to be an unconnected coincidence. But it’s also definitely comforting to know you’re not alone! I also found music helps the tinnitus when it wakes me up at night time. I’m really glad to read you found a medication and other ways that are helpful in treating some of the symptoms. Hope you continue to improve to a full recovery. And welcome 😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@hope123 dizziness and arm tingling started 9th of january but have since gone and come back etc. headaches are on and off for maybe three months and ear pressure only started a couple of weeks ago! numbness could be a side effect, that's true. i plan to go off my meds soon and hopefully that will be resolved. the joint/muscle pain also comes and goes 

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@nodiagnosis tingling sensation and headache might be a side effect of taking quercetin, it is not meant to be taken in large doses and for extended period of time.

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@nodiagnosis Was it after your first shot or second shot? If you had a second shot, did your symptoms get worse?

I read your posts, so it looks like your dizziness went away, join and muscle pain could totally be from something else. 

But the ear ringing really scares me...I mean you only developed it 2 weeks ago? This is crazy!

I can see that some people on this forum suffer (or suffered in the past) from Meniere's disease. 

These side effects mimic the symptoms of Meniere's disease.

Do they just mimic them or they actually cause this disease to reappear or maybe even affect healthy adults?

I am leaning towards the first one - it could be that it was dormant in some people or they already had it...

This disease has no cure but we can see that many people on forum fully recovered. It means that it wasn't the actual disease...Interesting

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Today I had the earliest appointment of the day for the testing my ENT ordered that I've been waiting over a month to do. I showed up tired from such an early wakeup and feeling worse than usual dizziness, nausea, headache, especially after riding in the car instead of driving made me feel like I felt as a child with motion sickness. I had been told to be driven, since I might not feel up to driving afterwards.

The ENG (electronystagmography?) turned out to be a VNG (videonystagmography) done with goggles on to record eye movements during challenges. They moved me in a number of positions and had me follow moving visual lights and other things with my eyes. They did caloric testing along with that, which involves putting a stream of water in each ear to see if it provokes nystagmus. I also had VOR (vestibulo-ocular reflex) testing in a rotary chair during which my eye movements were recorded while they moved my whole body with the rotating chair at various speeds, asking me to follow lights with my eyes at times. I was glad none of it made me throw up, since I expected it could.

My testing showed abnormalities and I was basically told that although my brain seems to be working ok, my vestibular system is not working well with my eyes. They did say that there were other tests that hadn't been ordered because of not suspecting Meniere's at this time.

I was told that although it's uncomfortable to do so, I should be pushing myself to be moving about to give opportunity for my eyes and vestibular system to interact with each other. Vestibular physical therapy was recommended, but no appointments are available until mid-July, so I have an evaluation appointment for then. I was told to expect more testing then, specifically CDP (computerized dynamic posturography).

Oh, and I was asked if I had been told to expect an imaging study. I told her that I would be requesting MRI when I return to my ENT next week. I was assured that was a good idea.

So, I'm exhausted and feeling pretty rough after being messed with so much in all the ways that reveal my damage and make my symptoms worse. I never usually sleep during the day, but if anyone comes looking for me today I may have just gone to bed and decided to stay there for this day. I've probably gone way over my quota of moving for today! 🥴

dragonlover, Tabby, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 251 / 1151