Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tsom)

Immense gratitude to this site and to @dizzyfromvaccine for those recommendations. I nominate your doctor for the Pulitzer prize in medicine (Nobel Prize??). LIPOSOMAL GLUTATHIONE saved me. Thank you! I also took it with the quercetin and zinc as recommended. I took only 750mg glutathione (spread out over 3 doses) though others on this thread have gotten quicker results taking more. I tried so many things, that was the game changer! Please note: most brands must be refrigerated so if you order it online, get the overnight delivery from a reputable seller who will cold pack it. I think some brands are shelf stable but you must get LIPOSOMAL. I think it goes straight into the bloodstream? I think that those of us with this awful vertigo probably have compromised digestion that makes stuff in pills harder to absorb. I will post at some later point about other things that have helped me but this is the most important. Pressure headache I've had for pretty much 3 months straight is nearly gone after 8 days of the above regimen. Best of health to all of you! You will get better!

LadyD, gingerj, LadyD and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gailbpositive)

@daisy I was administered the second dose of the Pfizine on April 24 at a local pharmacy.  Immediately, my blood pressure skyrocketed to 183/111; and my pulse 160.

The ambulance crew and ER doc asked me close to 10X if I did any drugs or drank any alcohol.  After I repeatedly said no, the ER doc said that “anxiety” is the reason why I am experiencing symptoms.

She  discharged me with a BP of 170/78 because she felt my blood pressure remained escalated due to my anxiety.

My primary care physician found nothing wrong with me when I saw him in his office two days later even though I was still feeling very dizzy.  My vitals were normal.  My EKG came back normal.

Today, June 12, I became very dizzy and short of breath  at Walmart.  The Physician’s Assistant at the Urgent Care Center that I drove myself to found nothing wrong with me.  She also said that it is now too late to be experiencing the adverse adverse effects of the vaccine.

I know from reading these boards that it is not too late to experience dizziness and shortness of breath seven weeks of being administered the second dose of the vaccine.

Thank you for reading this long diatribe. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by gailbpositive

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@tsom

omg! Im so happy you feel better! I’ll tell him he gets the award of the year. I agree. If I had to go on like that I dont know what I would have done! 
Im so happy for you!! Im overwhelmed by how many people have actually tried the regimen. Im so glsd someone else is feeling better. 
I think the capsules have less absorption than the liquid. IV form is obviously the highest absorption but a lot more complicated. 
A lot of them do need to be refrigerated. The Trifortify one says doesnt in case anyone cant get it quickly. 

thanks for sharing your progress. 

Rachie, Tabby, T Zen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@heather257)

@lauriek

im suffering the same. How are you feeling now?  I’m almost at 10 weeks from second Pfizer vaccine. I have all that you have and severe anxiety also. I need hope!

ReplyQuote
(@lh2021)

I’m 5 days from my 3 month vaciversary. My dizziness is still terrible. It went away 3 weeks after my shot but came back 2 weeks after that and hasn’t gone away since. Now the top of my head tingles as well. I’m honestly losing hope at this point. 3 months is such a long time to not be well. Is anyone else still dealing with dizziness 3 entire months out from their shot?

Edit: I also need to note that at this point is only postural, when I’m standing and walking. I feel so uncoordinated, like my arms and legs don’t weigh anything. When I first had it I was dizzy sitting as well. Now that’s my only relief.

This post was modified 3 years ago by LH2021

Sassafras, Sassafras, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@flandimonaboatmf I am in UK. Only experienced vestibular issues after 2nd jab 

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @lilu906

@gloriam I do hope the information provided in this article is fake. The anxiety level with the symptoms and trying to figure out if this is going to lead to something else is very high.

I hope so too, after reading the article, my dizziness goes up like 3 times more.  This must be anxiety related!

LadyD, LadyD, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@tlapan)

@laurens hi are you better?   Any severe pressure behind your eyes? My brother is going to Duke next week. 6 days after Pfizer 2nd shot he experienced blurred vision and the pressure. Started April 23. He can’t work or drive. He has been to every doctor imaginable and is very healthy they can not find anything! Please reply and tell me how you are doing now! Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@chels8957)

@lh2021 hi! It’s been a little over 3 months since my vaccine too, with no improvements. I still have vertigo, headaches/pressure in head and ears, tinnitus. It comes and goes - sometimes I will be looking in one direction and feel like someone slapped me as all of a sudden the room spins and I have really blurry vision. My dr thinks it’s ocular nerve issue and sensory mismatch. My MRI came back normal so I’m really hoping it’s just an inflammatory issue. I really hope it goes away for all of us over time. 

gingerj, gingerj, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lh2021)

@chels8957

its brutal. I’m sorry you’re struggling as well. Everyone says their mri comes back fine, makes me not want to go through the trouble and spend the money but I feel like I have to to get a doctors note in order to keep working from home. How long can this possibly go on for…

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lh2021

@chels8957

I've passed 3 months since my vaccine (March 3) also. This forum was 21 pages when I first joined. I'd heard of vertigo from a friend, got it severely one evening and it resolved overnight (6 mos before vaccine), so when it happened a second time 2 days following my vaccination, I thought it would be a short story again. Not so...

I didn't get medical care for the first 2 wks, changed insurance at about 2 mos along, and getting doctor appointments, and tests ordered and done has been very slow. After my symptoms subsided some the first month, I slowly added a wider variety of them (all on right side - vestibular issues, some ear pressure/pain, hearing diminishing, slight tinnitus plus facial paresthesia now concerns me), so I have asked for an MRI and I'm waiting to hear how long it will be to get an appointment for it.

I sometimes wish I'd known nothing and had gone to the hospital at the outset and gotten the tests right away, like many have ...but since it's gone on for a while now, I guess it's given me things to do the past 3 months. All I've been told so far is that I have vestibular hypofunction (by vestibular therapy that I got to go to twice) or vestibular dysfunction (by ENT underling), which was obvious to me all along.

I'm weary of it all also, and I'll be glad when I get past the last test someday. I wonder if then it'll be concluded that I just need to steele myself for it to be a long haul of unpredictable length? I don't mind getting better slowly (and I have improved from my initial severe vertigo, nystagmus, vomiting) as long as I have hope that will continue. And I do hope we continue to get better!

Rachie, Tabby, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@lh2021

I am three months out from second Pfizer too and still have vertigo which is activated when I’m looking down or up while standing and when lying flat turning my head and getting up. My plan is to again talk to my ENT for his recommendation, it’s been another month plus since our last talk and I hope he is getting more feedback from patients and the medical community. Very frustrated over my barrage of symptoms and our lack of support and information from those in the know, if anyone truly knows. I’m beginning to think we are indeed human guinea pigs waiting for answers to our predicament being caught in huge pharmaceutical experiment. So sad and frustrating. 

Rachie, Tabby, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus

My sentiments totally at three months out plus underlying anger at the gov and medical community.  

Rachie, Tabby, Sassafras and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@thenystagmus

My sentiments totally at three months out plus underlying anger at the gov and medical community.  

Yes...I'm walking around this concept of:

The Greater Good 

...and then there's:

The Lesser Evil  (or, as I like to call it, The Lesser Weevil)

But when the Good is peppered with  questions like - will it ultimately turn out to really be good for the ones that show no damage now - and considering the prevalence (anyone interested in knowing this?) and degree of Bad that some of us deal with, for varyinggg lengths of time - is it truly circumspectly Good? And, is it even a Lesser Weevil?

All I know is, I signed up for something good, and (the dice roll, please 🎲🎲)  ...I got something bad.

After all, the creed is : Do No Harm

(Please forgive me, I know I'm rambling ...but I honestly am going somewhere)

I wonder, if this was anything different than what it is ...would what's being suffered by the (currently) few be deemed insignificant to the desired gain?

And if so, what if those suffering were the parent, spouse, child, or self of the individuals comprising the powers that be? Would the sacrifices of health, and in some cases of life, still be considered permissible? I wonder.

Well, I don't want anger to be a poison that hurts me, but there are hard questions that should be asked, and the powers that be should be required to answer.

Until then, can we care for ourselves and each other and live in hope for better days dawning? I hope so 😏😔

dragonlover, Gloria M, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

The Greater Good 

...and then there's:

The Lesser Evil 

but there are hard questions that should be asked, and the powers that be should be required to answer.

A calculation was made.  Save X amount of lives at the risk of Y amount of lives (even if the Y groups was never at risk).  This calculation should be made extremely clear and all the risks involved should be communicated exactly.  None of this is happening.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 269 / 1151