Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 A1
(@a1oner)

Just took my first dose of ivermectin. I am to take 15mg daily. (It's by weight I'm 6"2 160lbs) I will post at the beginning and end of each day to let everyone know how I'm feeling. I'll post in about 2 hours with any immediate effects if there are any. 

ReplyQuote
 Kate
(@anotherkate)

Hello, I'm new here so hope I'm replying correctly! I received my vaccine 4 weeks and 1 day ago, two days after the vaccine I was experiencing extreme dizziness (I suffer from vestibular migraine and have dizzy episodes but nothing this severe) the dizziness has gotten progressively worse as time has gone on, I'm now unable to live my normal life, spending long periods in bed. I had one dizzy episode where I lost my vision completely 11 days ago and had to call 111, they sent somebody out to check that I didn't have a stroke and my immediate health wasn't in danger. So it's been 4 weeks of dizziness, 11 days off of those spent in bed and nothing seems to be improving. I'm on a long waiting list to see a neurologist, but this is a frightening time. Did anyone experience anything similar, if so I would love some advice. Thank you. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

@gingerjones Apparently the only doctor that tests for dysautonomia in my area is booked out for two years and will not take new patients. I can't even be tested for this condition and no doctors even know what I'm talking about. Our healthcare system is so broken. 

KitKat, KitKat, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzylady)

@a1oner thankyou so much . I will be waiting for your post. Hope you feel better soon 🙏 . 

ReplyQuote
 A1
(@a1oner)

3 hours after my first ivermectin dose. 

Feeling woozy but not too different from what I've been feeling. No heart racing or anything majorly concerning. Just woozy but I'm not even sure if it's from the medicine. I got a headache before taking it so perhaps today is a down day. Decided to take my supplements again. 

I'll post once more tonight and I'll basically post at the beginning and end of each day. 

I'm supposed to take my current dose for 5 days and then wait a week before continuing. 

Hoping by days 2 or 3 I can say I'm much improved buy we'll see.

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@a1oner really crossing every finger for you! I am watching this one closely as trying to get it myself (but I’m in the UK so tricky). Good luck and thanks for keeping this group updated.

im currently on all the supplements, acupuncture and playing the wait and see game 

LadyD, A1, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @a1oner

Just took my first dose of ivermectin. I am to take 15mg daily. (It's by weight I'm 6"2 160lbs) I will post at the beginning and end of each day to let everyone know how I'm feeling. I'll post in about 2 hours with any immediate effects if there are any. 

I wish the best for you!!!  Please update us, to let us know how you are coming along...

Ginger

A1 and A1 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sobayvaxpain)

I’m 2 months after second Moderna vaccine.  Symptoms started day 3-4 and haven’t gone away in 9 weeks.  Horrible ear pressure, dizziness, and ear & head aches to point feels like my ears are going to explode (ENT says ears are fine).  Also having short term memory loss issues.  First vaccine I only suffered a headache for a day.  This second vaccine has made my life difficult and at this point I’m considering taking a leave from work.  
I’ve gone to 3 primary care, an ENT and Internal Medicine doctor before one of them listened and is running test and considering a round of steroids.  I did try Quercetin and Glutathione for 3 weeks without any effect. Initial Acupuncture provided a little relief the first week, but no effect since.  Have also looked at diet and made changes that might impact inflammation.  Overall, my symptoms haven’t improved over two months and quickly wearing me down.  I’m hoping the steroid cycle might help!

LadyD, Sassafras, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yi03)

Hello all. I've been taking Ivermectin Fluvoxamine, and Prednisone for 6 days now. I seem to be okay at home, any time I go out it get's tough for me. I can drive fine, thank goodness. I have more of an issue when I am in stores, pharmacies, etc. I get very overwhelmed and the brain fog comes rushing back. I guess I am doing a lot better than before, but still not my normal self. I get tired, do nothing all day, and it makes me sad I don't have the energy I once did. Hopefully I get better soon. I hope everyone is getting the answers they need!

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cthax)

@kirstymiller Hi, how is it going, a week later? I am hoping to hear from people that this is resolving on it's own! I began having dizziness/vertigo one week after first dose, and it's been consistent for about 2.5 weeks. Has acupuncture helped? I haven't tried that but would be willing 

ReplyQuote
(@cthax)

@haydena2 How are you feeling now? I hope better. I am feeling similarly and began one week after my first dose. Wondering if your symptoms have resolved at all?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

The word on vaccine reactions is getting out. My daughter sent me this link:

Watch "Pro-Vaccine Mother Shares Story After Daughter’s COVID Vaccine Trial" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/sh_D3TypW-w&source=gmail&ust=1625093247153000&usg=AFQjCNHnV9iR5NnJT2duTFbn7dMo-E5tE A"> https://youtu.be/sh_D3TypW-w

dragonlover, lvit01, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @maria37

This is the web site, I found after I watched the video, where people can share their stories to bring awareness of reactions of the vaccine to medical community: https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

Wow, thank you for this, Maria!

This is amazing! Grassroots organization of vaccine injured.

You go, people!

(@yaker)

@sllacy1229 have your dizziness symptoms gone away and if not how long after your 1st/2nd Vaccine has it been?

ReplyQuote
 A1
(@a1oner)

8 hours after my first dose. Still a bit woozy but like I said, not different from the bad days. I feel ok with going on to the second dose tomorrow. 

I'll post updates tomorrow! 

ReplyQuote
Page 338 / 1151