2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lili23

@thenystagmus please any one with shaking experience 

Hi lili - I don't have a lot of trouble with shaking. The only time is when I try to do something much too hard for me in therapy, like walk with my eyes closed or walk backwards. Then I am given something easier to do instead. Sometimes I have shaking when walking in the dark at home.

I wonder if you are shaking when you are resting or when you are doing something? If you are shaking when you are walking, I hope you are getting help or using something to help you stay safe.

I hope you start feeling better soon! 😔🙏

Nina N 29, Nina N 29, Lili and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @happyhourglass

I'm starting to really hate the saying "get the shot to protect the ones you love" or "take the shot to show you care" because it's utter BS. So far it seems the vaccinated don't even care about those that are suffering from the bad reactions to these vaccines and wind up gaslighting and accusing them of being conspiracy theorists or anti-vaxers cause they fear if enough reports of bad reactions get the attention of the FDA, CDC, etc they're going to stop the vaccines altogether to come up with new ones and once again back into lockdown. The vaccinated only care about one thing - getting their lives back to how it was pre-pandemic. That's it. As long as nothing bad happened to them then not their problem. They can enjoy life while the rest are suffering with all these effects. Really makes me angry towards society as a whole. 

I did my part and wind up worse off then get abandoned by the very ones that kept on preaching "take the shot to show you care" or "do it for society". How can one not be disgruntled or just have mistrust with the medical system?

Again my opinion just voicing frustration.

For the reasons you describe, I've cut people out of my life.  I had someone go so far as to tell me that I should be willing to suffer "for the greater good."  These people couldn't care less what happens to me.  My suffering is no skin off their nose.  And they would be the last people on earth who would be there for me.   They can go to hell.

Iris Lynne, lvit01, Deborah and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@djmatera thank you thank you so much it's so helpful for mei feel like is head is bursting and I fell shivering Ang shaking ony upper body I thought this is announcing a bad thing .thank you for taking the time to answer me .

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@djmatera how to you feeling nowy head is vibrating inside I. So scared I have 3 kids to look after my life is upside down

ReplyQuote
(@qowpel)

Attention everyone, a quite troubling side effect. I got the J&J vaccine months ago. After the first week from the first shot, brand new Tinnitus started. Then dizzy spells, and lack of balance. Now I am noticing yet another side effect. Aging. This is the weirdest side effect. My skin has aged literally 5 years in 3 months. Like, I have dark circles under my eyes now and my skin is less elastic to the touch and clearly starting to sag. I read about a similar side effect to two other members on a seperate forum but that forum got taken down. So not only is the vaccine causing me the other issues like everyone here, but it also seems to be literally aging me........ Has anyone, with any of these vaccines, seen such a pro-aging effect. All of these side effects really are upsetting me

ReplyQuote
 Vin
(@vincent)

@markm90 Yes.

I received the first Pfizer shot on May 16 and the second shot of Moderna on July 14. After three days I also noticed one floater in my left eye. When I google it, I find floater is the side effect of "Zovirax," anti-virus medicine. We might have to report this symptom to healthy centre, in order to prevent and solve this issue.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Vin

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@timtim)

@raydon4 I had my 2nd shot in the end of May.. feel so dizzy and nauseous.. brain fog around the clock.. I wake up tired; go to bed tired.. always tired and low energy levels no matter how much I rest.. did this get any better for you?? Pls anyone provide some information in this if this gets any better 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @happyhourglass

I'm starting to really hate the saying "get the shot to protect the ones you love" or "take the shot to show you care" because it's utter BS. So far it seems the vaccinated don't even care about those that are suffering from the bad reactions to these vaccines and wind up gaslighting and accusing them of being conspiracy theorists or anti-vaxers cause they fear if enough reports of bad reactions get the attention of the FDA, CDC, etc they're going to stop the vaccines altogether to come up with new ones and once again back into lockdown. The vaccinated only care about one thing - getting their lives back to how it was pre-pandemic. That's it. As long as nothing bad happened to them then not their problem. They can enjoy life while the rest are suffering with all these effects. Really makes me angry towards society as a whole. 

I did my part and wind up worse off then get abandoned by the very ones that kept on preaching "take the shot to show you care" or "do it for society". How can one not be disgruntled or just have mistrust with the medical system?

Again my opinion just voicing frustration.

For the reasons you describe, I've cut people out of my life.  I had someone go so far as to tell me that I should be willing to suffer "for the greater good."  These people couldn't care less what happens to me.  My suffering is no skin off their nose.  And they would be the last people on earth who would be there for me.   They can go to hell.

Gosh this has all made me feel more for people that go through hard things! I see how hard it really is to relate to what someone's going through if it's something I've never experienced. And it shows me how important it can be to just be listened to. Not fixed, but feeling heard can be so important. And when I share what I'm going through with someone, I can hope that they'll share it with someone else and more people will come to realize that not everyone has had an easy time with these vaccines like they may have had.

If they won't believe that's real, what can they expect when they someday have an invisible problem? I actually feel sorry for people that can't have sympathy. They're not hurting me (no one can do that without my permission) but they're hurting themselves by missing out on having compassion. 

lvit01, dragonlover, Lynne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

@isismadec Alot of people just don't understand what alot of us are suffering, I've also had relatives tell me to get the 2nd shot, then still can't understand why I don't. My immediate family are lovely and help and understand. I too have cut out some people who only care about themselves and don't want to understand what some of us are experiencing.  

ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

1. @lili23 DJ matara We all can emphasise with you, everyone on this forum is with you and knows exactly what you are experiencing, kind thoughts sent to you.

Lili and Lili reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lynner

Could I ask if anyone has experienced increased perspiration after a covid innocuulation.  The UK has a heatwave at the minute but I really think my perspiration has increased since this AZ shot.

Hi Lynne, yes definitely noticed this since we are in a heatwave, also finding it difficult to cool down. Had my second jab on 17 May.

Lynne and Lynne reacted
ReplyQuote
 Coco
(@coco)

@tabby Hi Tabby, Thanks very much for your feedback ! I have à question : did ivermectine help with ear pressure and vision problems ? You said it did not with tinnitus. 

I have exactly the same side effects as you but I’m starting to feel a bit better, but still bothered with ear and eye pressure (and fatigue and a little bit of brain fog but more manageable), and was wondering if ivermectine had worked for that.

thank you !

ReplyQuote
(@verydizzy)

Good day everyone, ive had the J&J jab 6days ago.. I feel awful.. I have 24/7 vertigo, dizziness, headaches, I feel drunk everyday... Im a 29 year old female and was perfectly healthy before the jab... Doctors say I'm making it up and it's driving me crazy that they don't believe me.. I cry constantly because I feel so helpless....my mother passed away from covid.. That motivated me to get the jab.. But to be honest if I knew about these side effects I wouldn't have gone. Any advice on how to get rid of the vertigo and ear tinning... Please... 

Jen, Lynne, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

UPDATE 

As promised I’ve come back to update you all on my progress. 

I am now 100% back to my normal self without any relapses. I am 11 weeks post second shot. I am still being careful what I eat and am still taking the supplements. I have stopped reading about it all and stopped scrolling through this forum which I think has helped massively. If I relapse again I’ll let you know but so far so good. 

I sincerely wish you all the very best of health and hope the long haulers going past 12 weeks post vaccine get the support they need going forward. I truly believe the truth will come out soon and that the vaccine injured will be treated in long covid clinics as my pharmacist said. 

Look after yourselves 

D x

Jase V2, spacecadet, lvit01 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@ladyd As a fellow north Londoner, it is so good to read you are better after a brutal journey. I'm nearly there if I could just get rid of the blocked ear/head. Thanks for updating here, even though some take longer to heal, I definitely feel a buzz of happiness every time I see someone leave this forum, back to their normal self and ready to enjoy life again. xxx

KitKat, KitKat, MsMar and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 385 / 1151