VeDA Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 415 / 671

Covid vaccine side effects
(@dizzzy2021)
Trusted Member

@redm try to manage it.ir really makes everything worse.whats your current side effects?

ReplyQuote
Redlil
(@redm)

@dizzzy2021 thanks. I mean toward no second shot. Thanks for the encouragement and response.

ReplyQuote
Redlil
(@redm)

@dizzzy2021 since the the first shot, immediately following the shot, extreme dizziness and extremely high BP. I had Covid last March 2020...after that I have had lung and extreme fatigue and nauseousness problems.

The extreme dizziness has been going on since the 1st shot about 5 days a week. I also, since the shot, have days were I can't wake, which I had sleep problems before but I'm talking 10-14 hours of sleep. I'm home bound. Can't do anything.

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@djmatera - it goes according to your body weight...

ReplyQuote
Covid vaccine side effects
(@dizzzy2021)
Trusted Member

@redm I really understand you .I felt dizziness+headach+brain fog 2 hours post first shot and now 35 days after that not fully recovered.It feels never ending .how long past from your first dose,?any progress?any meds?

Deborah liked
ReplyQuote
Gloria M
(@gloriam)
Estimable Member

@redm 

hang in there. You’re NOT crazy but the world is. 😹

ReplyQuote
Gloria M
(@gloriam)
Estimable Member

@zacattack99 

yes spasms in left leg. Now 17 weeks in. It’s gotta stop. 🙏😔

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@joshseiji 

F.Y.I.

No exercise (especially anything that elevates the heart rate above 100) until fully resolved.  I got this info from a few doctors...

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@greenmonster 

Bingo!!!  Exactly right...

ReplyQuote
Keyboard Lime Pie
(@happyhourglass)
Eminent Member

The chat can have multiple rooms. If you want to just have a general chat then that can be the first room. The second one can be mainly for those that have side effects or vestibular disorder  due to the vaccine and we can discuss what's working or not, offer support, what kind of medical tests you had to get done, etc. The third one can be for discussing political topics but that room will be a "enter at your own risk" kinda thing. Something like that.

ReplyQuote
joshseiji
(@joshseiji)

@gingerjones 

Thanks for this. I haven't worked out for about 5 days now and I feel significantly better today. Most doctors I've talked to in my family have told me to get exercise but I have definitely noticed the symptoms come back when I do, so I will continue not to.

Any idea how long it will take to fully recover? I imagine it's different for everyone 

ReplyQuote
Redlil
(@redm)

@gloriam agreed! Smh 💜

ReplyQuote
Redlil
(@redm)

@zacattack99 I have had this muscle twitching since I had covid in March of 2020. It seems to have increased since I took the first moderna vaccine. It's in my lower legs and I too can see the muscles popping and jolting. It almost feels like bubbles moving up and down my legs. It's not really painful it just makes me concerned for what's going on. I mean it's obviously affecting the central nervous system. I'm going to try the Magnesium that someone else recommended on this thread. I'm just getting used to this Forum.

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@fivetrees 

Ivermectin is a well-known, FDA-approved anti-parasite drug that has been used successfully for more than four decades to treat onchocerciasis “river blindness” and other parasitic diseases. It is one of the safest drugs known. It is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe, and has won the Nobel prize for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world. Our medical discovery of a rapidly growing published medical evidence base, demonstrating ivermectin’s unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication and to suppress inflammation, prompted our team to use ivermectin for prevention and treatment in all stages of COVID-19. Ivermectin is not yet FDA-approved for the treatment of COVID-19, but on Jan 14, 2021, the NIH changed their recommendation for the use of ivermectin in COVID-19 from “against” to “neutral”.

A more recent paper,  https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.pdf&source=gmail&ust=1626382426113000&usg=AFQjCNFyV8OrGSK8sItKwicBVgXTQFmgX g">Meta-analysis of Randomized Trials of Ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 Infection was accepted for publication July 6, 2021, by Oxford University Press on behalf of the  Infectious Diseases Society of America. This study was done by Dr. Andrew Hill and the team that researched ivermectin’s efficacy in COVID-19 treatment for the WHO.  The data is overwhelmingly positive and was discussed in detail by Dr. Pierre Kory on the FLCCC’s July 7, 2021,https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.pdf&source=gmail&ust=1626382426113000&usg=AFQjCNFyV8OrGSK8sItKwicBVgXTQFmgX g"> https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.pdf&source=gmail&ust=1626382426113000&usg=AFQjCNFyV8OrGSK8sItKwicBVgXTQFmgX g">Weekly Update.  Another recent paper,  https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.pdf&source=gmail&ust=1626382426113000&usg=AFQjCNFyV8OrGSK8sItKwicBVgXTQFmgX g">Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines was published online June 17, 2021, by the American Journal of Therapeutics. It concludes, “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

These pages contain the scientific rationale that justifies the use of ivermectin in COVID-19.

ReplyQuote
Kirsty UK
(@kirstymiller)
Eminent Member

Hi all, just a brief update.

In the last 10 days all my Symptoms have subsided! I had the first Pfizer 6 weeks ago, hell On earth for 3 weeks, then a week of on and off headaches/dizziness/ ear fullness, and then from about 4 weeks I have noticed them less and less and now I would say im back to normal! Even had a couple of glasses of wine and coffee and it didn’t trigger anything.

I did all the supplements, I took aspirin everyday, very clean diet, meditation, chiroprator which did help the headaches.

looking back I think my body just needed time to understand and compute the profound makeup of these vaccines, they are serious and my body didn’t like it and my immune system just went crazy!

im calm now and so so thankful that I’m feeling better and for this forum, as it was the worse few weeks of my life. I’ll still drop in from time to time as aware I could relapse, but will be thinking of you all. (DM me for any info)

I made a big promise to my body that if it got me through this I would never have another COVID vaccine again and I’m sticking to that. 

Keep sharing your experiences it helps others so much 

Charsen, catm, kdoyle and 14 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 415 / 671