Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus thank you. You too. I know you have been through the ringer as well. And I understand when the small things are large victories. I feel the same way when I can do something I have had to put off for so long because of this "beastie". 

ReplyQuote
 Beto
(@beto)

A week after my first dose (Pfizer) I got vertigo that lasted about an hour. Ever since that day May 3rd I’ve felt dizzy unbalance ringing in my left ear stiffness in the back left of my head neck area. I haven’t felt myself since then. I’ve gotten two really bad episodes of dizziness along with nausea that lasted about an hour. Went to my doctor for an MRI, saw the ENT, ear test and everything comes back negative. Hoping there’s is something I could do to get my normal life back. No health issues prior to the vaccine. 

Anything suggestions would help. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @s-m-a

@thenystagmus thank you. You too. I know you have been through the ringer as well. And I understand when the small things are large victories. I feel the same way when I can do something I have had to put off for so long because of this "beastie". 

Thank you! You are so welcome, and so right! I took my handicapped son to a doctor appointment in his wheelchair today and I just realized that I didn't drive home feeling like I'd like to pull off the road, craving going to sleep and I don't feel like I've used more energy than I had while doing it. A couple of weeks ago I didn't even know if I dared trying to do something like this until the day came to do it.

My beastie crept up on me for hours during a crazy barometric day on Sunday, but backed into its corner once again as the storm finally passed through. 😎

Before this i considered myself quite healthy. Now each day I'm grateful for all the health I get! I do still want to get back to my remodeling projects and it's finally getting so close I can almost smell it!! 🤗🙏

Gloria M, Tom Germana, BigShow and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@redm Do not take the second Moderna shot.  You will regret that decision forever if you get it.  The side effects you are seeing here could only be the tip of the iceberg.  The past trials of mRNA vaccines created something that is called ADE Antibody-Dependent Enhancement.  In simple terms it causes the virus to have a far virulent effect on the person that has been vaccinated.  In those trials the animals had massive problems when the virus was reintroduced to them from 6 to 12 months later.  

I was asked in January by a guy when I thought things would go bad for the vaccinated and based on the research I did I told him July August time frame.  If you look at stats by other countries that are reporting without political influence the majority of the people being hospitalized are one that are fully vaccinated.

In most countries vaccine status is broken down into 3 categories.  One for not vaccinated, one for partially vaccinated and one for fully vaccinated.  Anyone that has not cleared 2 weeks past the last shot is considered partially vaccinated.  In the US anyone that is not fully vaccinated is considered unvaccinated.  What they are not saying is how many of the unvaccinated getting Covid are actually partially vaccinated.  My guess is most of them are.  This makes sense since you are at a far higher risk of getting Covid for the 2 to 4 weeks following your vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@gingerjones You know I don't mean to sound like a bad guy I am just trying to maybe help someone from not getting a second shot or a booster.  I have zero motivation for doing this besides trying to help.  But you said you wanted an alternative view.  haha

ReplyQuote
(@redm)

@greenmonster wow, that's a lot to take in and believe me, I am 100% not getting my 2nd shot. They don't talk about the increased risk time after your vaccine. I have heard ppl say: "I got covid 3 days after my shot". I've also heard ppl can "shed" the virus after their shot and be contagious to others. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your research. Much appreciated. 

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@redm I want you to watch this if you don't mind.  This Professor Luc Montagnier Nobel prize winning virologist that discovered HIV.  He has been following the vaccines and Covid closely.  I have watched and read dozens of videos and medical sites showing the same thing.  The MSM is not your friend. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0mRtTmEjfyAh/

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@redm)

@greenmonster thanks for sharing. It makes sense what he is saying and I wonder how many more patients we will have to experience. I'm going to stay strong, take care of myself, and social distance. Hopefully these toxins will leave my body soon. 💁

(@greenmonster)

@redm I think you are taking the right approach.  I am glad to hear you are stopping at one injection.  It made me realize if you get the flu shot during flu season that could be the reason you get the flu.  We are all learning a lot from this.  We'll at least some of us. 

ReplyQuote
(@redm)

@greenmonster yes, at least some of us. I originally got the shot because I thought it might help with "Long Haulers" symptoms but it just got worse. I've learned so much... And for the record, I never get the flu shot and never get the flu. 👌😂

kdoyle, gingerj, kdoyle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@redm You are a breath of fresh air here.  I was so discouraged after seeing people so bought into a vaccine that was causing them so much misery. 

I have had conversations for the last year with people about the vaccines and all I ever got were blank stares.  I likened it to some form of psychosis and I blamed it on the constant doom and scare tactics.  I have not watched national news or local news since last March and I am the better for it. 

I discovered so many things early last year that could have been so beneficial to people and yet they never appeared on the news.  I could list them for you if you want.  But my conclusion was if you follow the MSM or local news you will die.  Things they said never saved a single person. 

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @greenmonster

@gingerjones I get so frustrated because people are applying extreme standards when it comes to taking a widely used medication but jump at the chance to take an experimental vaccine that nobody on earth can guarantee the safety of it until years of testing is completed.   If people don't see the hypocrisy of this I don't know what to say.  It's baffling to me and makes zero sense. 

What would happen if you (not you but as a third person) got covid and the doctor refused to prescribe you Ivirmectin? I read that WHO suggested to use it only in clinical trials.  Just so you know, I prefer cure (medicine) to vaccine but if you can’t access that cure?  What would you do?

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@nawpan Well in my case I use America's Frontline Doctors and they will prescribe it anywhere in the US.  But if they did not exist and no other doctor would give it then another source would be from farmers that get it and there is a way to calculate the dose based on your weight. 

If I could not get Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine at all then I would just do what I have been doing door the past 18 months and would take Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D3.  And given what I know of the vaccines I would never take them.  The risk of the vaccines to me is far greater than getting Covid.  I told people early last year I would only take them with a minimum of 3 years of full testing.  The condition someone is in a week, 6 months or even 1 year after getting it is not the same as 3 years after getting it. With the mRNA vaccines their is a possibility that your children and then their children could inherit side effects of the vaccine. 

(@timeandwater)

Hi everyone,

Moderna, 14th May. 6-7 weeks of chills, fever, pain, hypersensitivity skin, light, sound,  dizziness, intense bouts of vertigo, blurred vision (esp right eye), brain fog, intense nausea and headaches if tried to work, tingling, sudden drops in blood pressure/ heart rate, pericardiatis (chest hurts, rib cage tight, gasping for breath/ air hungry, painful heart). Like many, Dr's dismissed, told not vaccine, one A and E dr even laughed at me repeatedly and told me it was all anxiety. 

10th ish July- I was doing a lot better, THEN went to the seaside for a family weekend, did way too much (I think even the train journey was too much); flat mate (and close friend) hospitalised for back surgery (so worry for her and trying to run flat for both of us) ; heat wave and a Dr, finally saying you have post vaccine fatigue ( at first I cried with relief, then shock and anger, then obsessive googling as Dr said google GET - no help or advice and, it turns out GET hurts us, not helps). All led to a relapse and back to square one. Queue depression, weeping, more dizziness... 

28th July- things are a bit better again. Fatigue is constant, but nausea dizziness and tingling are now signs I have done too much. I am resting all the time, meditating every day, ltd screens, reading, tv, I have come to stay with family, so no shopping, cooking, cleaning. Following PACE advice from Royal College of Occupational therapists. Watching vids by RUN DMC on you tube about long haulers and how they are treating their symptoms. I am also following dr yo, Bruce Patterson MD and reached out to C19vaxreactions.com  in America. 

Yesterday, I started to take

Antihistamine 

Aspirin

Vit C, B3, zinc, quercitin

And will start a low histamine diet. I will ask my DR for anti depressants to.manage the anxiety and calm para system and another prescribed antihistamine (not available over counter). 

I am looking for support and community in the UK. Any advice? I have also emailed my MP Meg Hillier and would like to find a group who, like the C19vaxreactions.com in American or body politic in UK (for covid long haulers) are fighting for recognition. 

Mostly this forum gives me hope. 

Thanks and hopeful for replies. 

ukuk, ukuk, kdoyle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@nawpan One thing I forgot to mention is I do use the WHO for my medical advice.  They were wrong in the beginning about Covid and are wrong quite often.  The idea of waiting on clinical trials of a medication that has been out for 45 years and take by hundreds of millions is a joke.  Because somehow it's alright for billions of people to take vaccines that not one has been properly tested. Just seeing the side effects on this one forum should have been enough to shutdown every one of these vaccines.

ReplyQuote
Page 416 / 1151