Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@dizzzy2021)

@greenmonster 

Is there any known problem we face if we skip the second dose of pfizer?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@dizzzy2021 The only side effect I am aware of is if you believe the vaccine is helping you resist Covid then you will have less protection.  However I believe the opposite.  If you are under the age of 80 and fairly healthy the vaccine is far more dangerous than Covid.  Skipping the 2nd dose just allows your body to have a better chance of recovering.

And of course taking Ivermectin which has shown to reduce the viral load by an enormous amount would help in recovery since the vaccine and its spike proteins are causing the side effects. I believe Ivermectin would have killed Covid early last year.  Of course this is just my opinion based on my research.

Do you know it is very rare for smokers to get Covid.  Believe it or not nicotine has inherent anti viral properties.  However lunge cancer is not exactly a good thing either.  But it makes me wonder if taking small amounts of nicotine when a person first starts showing symptoms would have any benefit.  Just wondering out loud is all.  haha

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@greenmonster I definitly not going for the second dose.I dont make the same mistske twice.but on the other hand this ivermectin is not available in my region.I hope my side effects (headahe+dizziness+brain fog)will recover by time.I used brufen antihistamins and vestibular tablets ,vitamins ...nothing helped. Now almost one month pased.these things has no effect at alll.I wish I could visit this forum before the vaccine!

ReplyQuote
(@peyton3418)

@dizzydame @rockingonaboat I have the exact same sensations going on as well. Doctor was insistent on diagnosing me with BPPV and I kept telling them that wasn't what I was experiencing. I'm glad to finally see others are experiencing what I believe I am experiencing. I've seen a lot so far on individuals with dizzy spells and symptoms similar to BPPV, so finding others who believe they have PPPD like myself is unfortunate but also a relief for me. I did a lot of research on PPPD, and have also done a decent amount on Meinere's Disease as well. Are you also experiencing fatigue, tinnitus and maybe hearing loss in one ear? Curious what other symptoms you have and if more of our align.

During the process of self-diagnosis I have eliminated caffeine, reduced my alcohol intake (let's be real, I need a drink some nights to survive this symptom reality we are living) and significantly reduced my salt intake as well. I have found that, while I'm not 100% by any means, this diet helps to somewhat minimize my symptoms a bit. Of course everyone is different.

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Im (M40) I've always been healthy, never had any history of dizziness, migraines or anything like that.

I got 1st shot of Pfizer 14 days ago. The effects started exactly 24 hours later. They started with several such as headache, joint pain, dizziness, abdominal pain, etc...

For the first few days I could barely look at the PC screen and I almost threw up, my vision was spinning, the dizziness was strong, when I lay down to sleep the bed felt like it was spinning.

Another strange thing I witnessed was a feeling of "fire" on my face, arms, and legs, feet and hands every exactly 24 hours on time! And when I go to sleep. These sensations of fire burning the skin are getting smaller and soft every day after day but still present.

What remained after 2 weeks were dizziness and a feeling of imbalance. The dizziness was more intense in the beginning and is now less but still present. I also have episodes of chills when I go to sleep, it lasts about 5 minutes and then it goes away.

I respect whoever has the decision to take the 2nd dose (it's an individual decision), but I'm definitely not crazy about going out there and get this poison again.

ReplyQuote
(@apollo)

Any ones allergies worse after vaccine? I suspect from the inflammation in the body.

ReplyQuote
(@yi03)

Hi all!

I received two messages from users asking how I was doing and if treatment has worked. Unfortunately I cannot send private messages back because I haven't posted enough or something like that. 

Anywho-I wanted to give a quick update!

Last time I posted, I was taking Ivermectin, Prednisone, and Fluvoxamine to treat my vaccine issues. Since then, I have definitely improved. I still have issues with brain fog, slight head pressure, confusion at times. I am taking B-12, Iron with Vitamin C, Antihistamines, NAC, Vitamin B, and a focus stimulant I got from Amazon every day. I even started to take Ashwaghanda to lessen the anxiety and or stress.

I finished my treatment with the actual medication about 3 weeks ago I believe. I was told to still take Ivermectin once/twice a week. I take 12MG when I do. I am definitely better when I am outside, going to stores is easier. I went on a weekend trip and did great, got brain fog on the drive back, but improved nonetheless as compared to before. My current struggles are not being able to stay in my apartment. My symptoms tend to flare up when I am at my apartment. I get brain fog, confusion, and my eyes get all weird where everything is too overwhelming for me. It's more so an issue of not being able to focus. Hoping that fixes itself soon as time goes on. Hope this helps. 

Hopeitsover, BigShow, LadyD and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tnd112)

Posted by: @greenmonster

@nawpan I am saying the MRNA vaccines are experimental and have not been tested on humans before.  And they are nothing like the conventional vaccines.  They modify your RNA which means they are messing with your genetic makeup.  As far as the virus that is a different story.  The latest data shows it came from a lab in Wuhan that was a Gain of Function lab that was banned in the US.  If it got out by accident or on purpose is beyond my knowledge.  I am just some guy interested in their own health and of my family.  

Gosh you do talk some rubbish don't you, the reason people - including myself have found this page on google is mostly because we have vestibular disorders in the first place.. Looking to see what side effects on their vertigo these vaccines have potentially had. Not some anti vax nonsense.. "They modify your RNA which means they are messing with your genetic makeup" - This just shows you don't really have a clue how messenger RNA vaccines work!

For what its worth I had small extra symptoms from first pfizer shot, bit hot and extra dizzyness for a while but nothing really that mush worse than a usual vertigo day.

This post was modified 3 years ago by tnd112

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@robin)

life hacks welcome for recovering from vestibular neuritis. on my 6th week of symptoms which developed a week after 2nd pfizer vaccine.   

ReplyQuote
(@lonestar92s)

Welp, unfortunately like some others here, I have relapsed after 2.5 months of feeling normal. It was almost like I could feel it coming on. I had a couple of days leading up where I would feel off/dizzy for a few minutes, but then it would go away. 

I’m 7 days into this relapse and so far I think it’s less intense than the first time. But maybe that’s because I know what’s happening. I am taking Benadryl and ibuprofen again and hoping for the best. Pretty disappointing to feel like this again after 2.5 months and was considering getting the second dose up until last week!

Couple of questions for everyone here (feel free to DM)

1. Has anyone that’s only had one dose been infected by the delta variant?

2. Have your relapses lasted less time than the original issues?

3. Has anyone with both doses relapsed after recovering?

Jen, Jen, Hopeitsover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@beesquare)

Hi there, 

I'm new here - hello from Canada!  Thought I'd chime in on this topic as about 1.5 weeks after receiving my 2nd dose of the "dreaded" Astra Zeneca vaccine, I developed severe balance issues, completely out of the blue (severe enough that I was terrified I was having a stroke or a heart attack and was sent to the hospital in an ambulance). One minute I was fine, the next minute, any movement or attempt at walking felt like I was on the deck of a ship in the most turbulent of stormy waters.  I was literally lurching from one point to the next, grabbing on to anything I could to keep myself from sidestepping/falling over. 

Thankfully, after several investigations (3 ECGs, CT Angiography, MRI of the head, neck x-rays, ALL the blood tests) and a visit to an ENT, anything sinister related to my brain or heart was ruled out.  The ENT suspected vestibular neuritis, but was unable to give me a firm diagnosis, although when I mentioned the proximity of my symptoms to receiving the vaccine, she nodded her head in the affirmative saying, "OH, that makes sense, we're seeing a LOT of people having this reaction lately."

A little over a month after first experiencing these symptoms, while I am much improved from the day they hit me, (I'm finally able to drive again and it doesn't feel like I'm looking at the world through an unstablized camera any more when I'm moving) I am left with daily persistent balance problems - things are still just a little "off". I'm hopeful that with time the symptoms will continue to subside even more (or my brain will just adjust) - but this has been a very debilatiing experience overall - not the least of which has been a high state of anxiety (which of course only seems to exacerbate the problem). 😵 

Anyway, that's my story - who knows if it actually was the vaccine that caused this - but in the absence of any other reasonable explanation, and having ZERO experience with this before in my life, I almost feel some sense of relief having something to blame it on...

Very interesting reading everyone else's experiences, and while I wish none of us were experiencing this, there is also some comfort in knowing I'm not alone here! 

Hope123, ukuk, Hope123 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@dizzzy2021 So are you not in the US?   Because there are definitely ways to get Ivermectin in the US.  Outside of the US I am not sure but considering it is one of the most widely used drugs around the world it seems there should be some way you can get it. 

(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@zacattack99 

Not painful but very annoying. This morning shortly after awakening I could swear my left foot and calf jerked straight up by six inches round more. I do have a strange sensation before the theses events. Don’t know if it’s called Restless Leg syndrome or not given the medical profession names all bodily functions something. 🤪

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tnd112

For what its worth I had small extra symptoms from first pfizer shot, bit hot and extra dizzyness for a while but nothing really that mush worse than a usual vertigo day.

Don't  assume that because YOU didn't have any severe side effects that no one else will.  There are accounts, one after another, on this forum of those who DID suffer long-standing and severe vesibular side effects.  Some did have preexisting vestibular or migraine conditions, some had no preexisting conditions.   So there is no way to know who will or won't suffer these affects, or long long they will last.  

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lonestar92s

Welp, unfortunately like some others here, I have relapsed after 2.5 months of feeling normal. It was almost like I could feel it coming on. I had a couple of days leading up where I would feel off/dizzy for a few minutes, but then it would go away. 

I’m 7 days into this relapse and so far I think it’s less intense than the first time. But maybe that’s because I know what’s happening. I am taking Benadryl and ibuprofen again and hoping for the best. Pretty disappointing to feel like this again after 2.5 months and was considering getting the second dose up until last week!

Couple of questions for everyone here (feel free to DM)

1. Has anyone that’s only had one dose been infected by the delta variant?

2. Have your relapses lasted less time than the original issues?

3. Has anyone with both doses relapsed after recovering?

Unfortunately, I also know how disappointing relapsing is!

I don't believe I've been infected by Covid-19 of any variety since having Moderna vaccine in early March this year.

I have recovered significantly, 85%+ ...but I believe I have remaining permanent vestibular injury.

I definitely will not ever be going back for any more Covid vaccination.

Yes, my relapses have lasted less time than my first post-Covid episode. There has also been increasing interval time between my relapses, which is encouraging to me.

(I believe that I've read here that some others have gotten 2 doses, then experienced relapse following recovery.)

Well wishes for you, and for us all! 😏🙏

Jen, Jen, didigo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 417 / 1151