Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@canone)

I'll add my experience to the mix. I had my first Pfizer shot on May 17. That night I woke up very dizzy and passed out on the way to the bathroom. I did some major damage to my lip, but aside from that was fine until 10 days later. I was outside walking and felt very dizzy and had severe brain fog. It got worse over a few days and I had the symptoms others described... dizziness, a pressure on my right ear, brain fog, stiff neck and anxiety.  Going to stores was a major trigger and I would feel like I was going to pass out and almost like I was dissociated with my body. I went to the doctor and he said I likely had vertigo, and thought its possible it could have been triggered by the vaccine (he hadn't heard of that before) or my fall. He suggested that I see a physiotherapist.  The physiotherapist noted my eye tracking was a bit slower on one side and started vestibular exercises. She said either inflammation or the fall I took could have triggered the symptoms.

I tried various supplements. I tried Emergen-C, and it didn't seem to do anything, tried lypo glutathione and I think it did help to a point and then I didn't see further improvement. I added Zinc and did see some benefit. I also tried Curcumin. Its difficult to tell what worked and what didn't. My symptoms would get better and then get worse, but things were slowly getting better over time. If I was tired or overdid it on exercise, the symptoms would get much worse.

The vestibular exercises I think were the most effective and my symptoms continued to improve. The brain fog was gone as was the ear pressure.  I took the chance and got the 2nd shot a few weeks ago and although I was tired for a few days, it didn't seem to worsen any of the symptoms.  I was at the physio yesterday and my tracking is now normal and I only have occasionally very mild dizziness left to the point I mostly feel normal. I will still continue to do the various vestibular/vagus exercises. It took about 11 weeks to get to this point, but hopefully it gives some hope to others who were experiencing the same thing. I kept checking this forum to see if people got better while I was experiencing the issues.

Hopeitsover, LadyD, Hopeitsover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@rockingonaboat You aren’t stupid for getting the vaccine. You were just trying to do the “right thing”. We trusted the science that was available & they failed us. It all just really sucks and it’s frustrating. 

MountainMama, Sia, Hopeitsover and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@redm Same!

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lpycb42

@gingerjones I think every person that thinks herd immunity is a good idea, has not had a relative or friend die of COVID.  When you do, you stop being so loud about it.  I was the same until people close to me passed from it.  Then I stopped thinking of vulnerable people as disposable things or their deaths as just "necessary evils".  Maybe lives outside of your own don't matter much to you, but to others they do.  But I sincerely hope to God neither you, nor anyone here who is OK with talking like that, ever gets to suffer a loss of their loved one. 

I respect your decision to not vaccinate yourselves, in the end, you're the ones putting yourselves at risk and that is your own choice.  But to call for governments to just sacrifice people? That not right.  Sorry.

BTW, I was vaccinated...

ReplyQuote
(@kdoyle84)

Hi guys, I'm from Ontario Canada. I have been experiencing symptoms for 8 weeks now.

I received the Pfizer vaccine on June 3 and within 2 weeks the symptoms started.

My initial symptoms were tingling and numbers in my legs and arms and then the extreme dizziness, swaying and fatigued happened. It completely debilitated me. That lasted about a week. I couldn't walk or stand, I was on a ragging non-stop roller coaster. Other symptoms I've had in my 8 weeks are major brain fog, forgetfulness, headaches, neck stiffness, this rush feeling when I would try and sleep, only being able to lay down on one side of my body(still the case) and pressure in my ears and my forehead.

On week 8 I am starting to see it diminishing, however, I still have a lot of swaying and dizziness with movement. 

Products I have used to help me: Zinc, Vitamin C, black pepper and Tumeric for inflammation, magnesium and a ton of water. No alcohol, no sugar, no caffeine, nothing pickled or anything aged. I have just started back into ice baths and sauna. My hope is that the ice baths will help all the crazy inflammation my body is experiencing. I have also used a product from here in Canada called VOXX LIFE. That was a huge help in dealing with my dizzy spells but unfortunately hasn't helped with my swaying. I do feel like it helps with my brain fog as well. I also saw a cranial sacral therapist who specializes in vertigo.  

I am a personal trainer and I have been barely been able to do my job these last few weeks. Things started to look really dark for me. Its been a very challenging time but my family has helped immensely and starting to see the symptoms dissipate has been relieving, to say the least. 

I'm hoping to start vestibular rehabilitation to get things really on their way. I hope and pray this goes away and I never see it again. I hope this helps someone who might be going through darker times.  

This post was modified 3 years ago by kdoyle

Jen, Hopeitsover, Iris Lynne and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@merryann 

BRAVO!

Merryann
(@merryann)

Posted by: @tnd112

Incidentally, you think the scientists that created these vaccines might have also thought about the known risks of ADE with vaccines already (which they did long and hard). Has Trump got a lot of spare time these days to be on here or something? 🙂

Dr Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines and of the use of RNA as a drug. He was part of the team which created the successful ebola vaccine. If you wish to double check his credentials, please go here: https://patents.google.com/patent/US5589466A/en

He has warned about the possibilities of vaccine-enhanced disease (ADE) and did a podcast on how to easily understand the problem: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/antibody-dependent-enhancement-vaccine-development/id1455413855?i=1000510671800

On the 28th July 2021 he warned that it's possible this is now occurring: https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1420390188988223488 (archived at https://archive.is/EjcI9 in case his account disappears).

It would be beyond redundant to say he's not an "anti-vaxxer," nor anti-science. He states his positions in a pinned Tweet as being:

1) bioethics require full risk disclosure and free choice. Neither of these are being met.

2) For high risk populations, the risk/benefit ratio for the USA vaccines seem to make sense.

3) We do not know all the risks yet.

Surely that's reasonable and fair, and I'm replying with this after giving the matter a LOT of thought because I do not think science, or human health & society, benefit when things are turned into partisan political matters.

But if you wanted proof the vaccine's inventors have thought of this, I have now provided it, and Dr Malone is far from resting easy on ADE.

ReplyQuote
(@johnson2021)

The antidote to cure and get rid of the vaccine is Niacin. It is an over the counter drug that gets rid of the spike proteins that have been injected. This is not a vaccine. It is an injection that causes other variants debilitation, and DEATH. Niacin and other products ( supplements) listed on the protocol will completed get rid of the injection/toxins in your body. This protocol will revert you all back to health. 

I am speaking from experience. I am on day 21. I feel so much better. I feel improvement daily. My past side effects were- Head aches loss of hearing vomitting head pressure numbness in arms and legs nightmares constant panic/pain and anguish. These injections are dangerous and intentional. They should be avoided at all cost. I am here to tell you all it does get better. Your lives will be restored.

Please don't take IVM or HQ. The link is below. I wish you all a speedy recovery. You will get through this. Do not take any booster shots. 

God does not give us the spirit of fear but the spirt of power love and a sound mind. 

Be will. I love you all. It will be okay. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5YPGMYWEAACReS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @rockingonaboat

Today’s update: Had my MRI yesterday and I’m awaiting results. Unfortunately, it seems I’m having a delayed reaction to the contrast that was used on me. My mri was yesterday around 2 and I got the contrast around 230something. I was fine the rest of yesterday and was able to sleep through the night.
I suddenly woke up early around 630ish and couldn’t go back to sleep. Around 10am as I was sitting down about to take an exam and I got this sudden woozy feeling and then I was really nauseous and I had to go to the bathroom. I felt really warm and then cold after I went to the bathroom and my head has a small pressure feeling. I was feeling dizzy, but not the same way I’ve been feeling- this was a different type. 
I began to drink ginger tea to help with the nausea, but apparently this is considered a mild reaction to the contrast based on what I read online about it. 
so now I just have to wait this out. Ginger tea and magnesium lime water seem to help still. I’m hoping this doesn’t last all day and I’m gonna be drinking hella fluids to flush out the contrast. 

I was about to post a question asking about contrast using in MRI.  Can we have MRI without it?  After reading about contrast, I am nervous about it as I don’t want anything to be injected into my body anymore.  I will have EMG test soon and I guess I can decide after if I want MRI.

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

Posted by: @greenmonster

@dizzzy2021 The only side effect I am aware of is if you believe the vaccine is helping you resist Covid then you will have less protection.  However I believe the opposite.  If you are under the age of 80 and fairly healthy the vaccine is far more dangerous than Covid.  Skipping the 2nd dose just allows your body to have a better chance of recovering.

And of course taking Ivermectin which has shown to reduce the viral load by an enormous amount would help in recovery since the vaccine and its spike proteins are causing the side effects. I believe Ivermectin would have killed Covid early last year.  Of course this is just my opinion based on my research.

Do you know it is very rare for smokers to get Covid.  Believe it or not nicotine has inherent anti viral properties.  However lunge cancer is not exactly a good thing either.  But it makes me wonder if taking small amounts of nicotine when a person first starts showing symptoms would have any benefit.  Just wondering out loud is all.  haha

Okay you mentioned a smoker, I thought a lot of Italian smoked and they were such a high cases there.  Am I missing something or they had been stop smoking for many years?

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

@greenmonster 

Thanks, I have been taking Vit C, D3, and B12.  When I took 15 mg of Zinc, I didn’t feel good even though I took it with meal.  I didn’t want to get vaccines at first and then there were many cases ended up in ICU where I lived and I know some long haulers that still recovering.  We had about 10 new cases in my office within 2-3 weeks and one of them (my coworker) passed away from covid.  All of people that I know that vaccinated have no side effects like people here.  I don’t plan to get the second shot. Now where I live the case went down drastically so I think as long as I am careful, I should be okay.  Well I am still working from home but once I have to go back to the office, who knows. I don’t think I can access 2 medicines you mentioned here so I will keep taking vitamins.

(@rockingonaboat)

@nawpan I believe you can get it without contrast. Just tell your doctor. The dye just makes it so it’s easier to differentiate the soft tissue. I had a Delayed reaction early this morning, but I think I’m feeling better from that and back to the regular symptoms I’ve been feeling. 

ReplyQuote
(@fogcitymom)

Hi!  I/ve finally decided to ecplore this topic after ruling out all the other potential causes of my dizziness and nausea.  I did not think it was vaccine-related because I had my 2nd shot (Moderna) at the end of February and all was well.  However, now I am experiencing severe symptoms like I originally had in 2009 when I first suffered from a toxic reaction to Gentamicin!  Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, unsteadiness, fatigue, depression, imbalance....   I was diagnosed then with nearly 100% bilateral vestibular loss. I could not walk unassisted, nor work, nor drive, nor stand upright for more than a minute.  After two years of intense Tai Chi, I believe my brain laid down enough new pathways that I was ale to resume a normal life.  Now, here we go again!  I can't drive, I stagger when I walk, have vomited a few times.  The dizzy spells are unpredictable and scary.  I'm determined to start retraining yet again, because I refuse to live like this. I'm 78 and still want to enjoy my life!  Does this resonate with anyone?

DianeMN, Boatrocking, DianeMN and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

@rockingonaboat 

Thank you!  I will ask them when I call to confirm the appointment.  I am glad you’re okay now.

ReplyQuote
(@redm)

@canone thanks for sharing your experience. 7 weeks here from moderna. 

ReplyQuote
Page 422 / 1151