Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@courtneymchale2288)

@wynnwolter thank you for your reply! I think I will go ahead and at least try! How are you feeling? 

ReplyQuote
(@scuba76)

@lycrecia

I suffered with bad vertigo and tinitus for 4 months after my first shot of the pfizer vax.

i have since recovered from the first dose but refuse to take something that will make me feel like that again.

needless to say i have not been back for the second dose.

NowDizzy, PfizerVictim, NowDizzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@scuba76)

@lycrecia not to mention i was perfectly healthy before i got the shot.

NowDizzy, PfizerVictim, NowDizzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@scuba76)

@cheridoerhotmail-com  i experienced the vertigo and ringing in my ears for four months after the first dose of pfizer.  i will not take another.  i am finally over the vertigo which docs told me i might have for the rest of my life.   thanks for the tip though.

ReplyQuote
(@chulapepe)

Hey guys I joined to share my own experiences thus far. I am not vestibular relatively healthy 39 year old. I'm rather small and skinny but not unealthy. I used to run every week at least 4-5km and some gym exercises. 

Short version:

Is been a wild ride. I sleep whenever I can. Feeling very anxious and sore even now almost 2 weeks later. Most of my attacks are random out of the blue and do seem to happen mostly at night which prevents me from sleeping.  Is so hard to function like this. It feels like I'm only half sick only one half of my body + very anxious. I noticed going for long walks helps me calm down but the moment I'm back home i'm anxious again. Seems like Vitamin C helps a bit hard to say. 

Long version:

- August 13 I got my first shot Moderna they said but I looked on the paper said Pfizer. I don't know. Immediately I got a panic attack.

- August 14 felt a bit better.

- August 15, 16 I had fever and cold chills like I never had before. On 16 went to ER sat there for hours for doctors to see me 4 hours later I started feeling better no docotor saw me I left.

- The following days August 17- 23 I felt very anxious and had ocassional panic attacks. Called 911 at one point and went to ER yet on 18 when I woke up with a panic attack. Doctors saw me said I need mental health and gave me this panic attack prescription. 

- August 24 my anxiety completely stopped but instead I had a headacke and muscle aches. Went again to ER they did a covid test and did blood work. Docor said everything is great. Doesn't feel like it.

- August 25 today I had the absolute worst muscle ache and neck stifness on the left side. Left arm is where I had the shot. My whole left side feels like is swollen but is not , feels sore but nothing visible, and I feel incredibly anxious. Left side of my neck hurts but in the weirdest way. Feels stiff like I been working out too much.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @sissy

@bzzz I’m new on here can anyone tell me how to make a post? Not just a reply.

Hi, Just go to the bottom of a page and click just above where it says "Attach file:"

Then your post will be a general post (instead of a reply to someone specific).

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@lycrecia hey, this is really interesting regarding the herpes virus. I haven't heard that before however I was told I had this dormancy when I was routinely tested for it during pregnancy. I've never displayed visible symptoms of any sort though. But I have suffered terribly since my jab with the same symptoms you describe. I'm becoming obsessed with trying to find an answer so maybe this is a route worth investigating. I have been advised to not have my 2nd dose and am 10 weeks post 1st pfizer.

ReplyQuote
 Sia
(@sia77)

@elallen17 congratulations! It is a delight to hear such development! I wish everyone of us here could do the same - report about being back to normal again! 

So people, please, when you feel better, come here and drop a line to encourage the rest!

Elallen, PfizerVictim, sivaslıdizy58 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@babayorqun58)

@elallen17 Thank you very much for your feedback and well wishes. What supplements did you use? Can you write what you did to get better? Thank you again.

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@lynner -HI Lynne, I am starting topiramate from tomorrow. Did you finally take it?

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@elallen17 - Hi Ella, really wonderful news. Can you please share what helped you deal with the symptoms? Were you taking any medications? or any VRT? Lot of us are suffering after the vaccine so I think any advice would help us. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and happy 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

has everyone with vertigo/neurological symptoms had a clear MRI scan? i have but am still fearing MS. .

(@cguillory24)

I am a healthy 43 year old male Army Officer who had my second Pfizer shot on Monday (two and a half days ago).

I had COVID-19 back in DEC of 2020, and after a day of flu-like symptoms, only suffered loss of taste and smell for just over a week or so. I still had antibodies in my system just over a month ago, as I have taken the antibody test twice before taking the vaccine.

I have never had a reaction to a vaccine in my life, and did not have anything to dose number one when I took it a few weeks ago. However, after shot number two on Monday afternoon, I woke up shivering throughout the night Monday night. This happened all throughout the night as I thought I was freezing, and could not get warm/comfortable. When I got up for work, I took my temperature three different times and never had a fever. I went on to work without any issue/concern.

Tuesday night I woke up once in the middle of the night sweating profusely but thought nothing of it. I went to work and experienced nothing else all day.

Last night (Wednesday) was different. I woke up at 0230 in the morning in a panic because I could not hear a thing in my left ear and my hearing in my right ear seemed hypersensitive (could hear every little sound like swallowing, etc., which I have never experienced before). I was sweating profusely again and decided to get up and see what was going on…bad idea!  I was so dizzy and the room seemed like it was spinning and I was in the middle of a nightmare. I stumbled to the bathroom and had to hold myself up at the counter for a minute. After gaining my balance a bit I walked to the kitchen and got a drink of cold water. I took my temperature and did not have a fever, but was freaking out about the hearing loss and dizziness (maybe vertigo-like?!). I have never experienced this in my life though my Mom had bouts of it when she was receiving cancer treatments a few years back, so it sounded familiar.

I went back and laid down but could not fall asleep for about another 40 minutes as I think I was just in panic mode because I had no idea what was wrong with me. I finally did fall asleep laying on my back (not common for me, as I am a side sleeper), and woke up when my wife started pushing on my back to get up.  I was laying on my right side and never heard my alarm in left ear.

I got out of bed and stumbled around in the dark as I had no balance. I made it to the living room where I am sitting on the couch now after googling what may be wrong with me…that’s never good!

I have found the following possibilities that fit my symptoms: Ménière’s Disease, Vestibular Neuronitis, & Labyrinthitis to name a few.

Any recommendations, as I am really freaking out right now mainly because I don’t know what to do. Fortunately, there is no pain, but the loss of hearing/pressure/fullness feeling in my left ear coupled with the hypersensitive hearing in my right ear and extreme dizziness are VERY uncomfortable!  I don’t know where to start.

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

First of all.. I think is not about brand of vaccine. I take Sinopharm vaccine and 14 days after first dose I have same symptoms like many people here... dizziness in first place.

I know that feel of costant problem with walking and moving your head.. mental darkness and disorder,  depersonalisation and tryng to give things sense, because I fight that hell for almost 4 years.. so when this happend again not been terrified like, I beleive, many of you are.

Nevermind.. you who suffer from this symptoms try with Singulair® 10 mg pills. Is montelukast natrium and not sure whats name of that pills in your country.. basicaly is for treatment of astma, but also uses for some type of alergyes. You take one pill one hour before sleep for 5-7days and see will that help with your symptoms.

.. and don't read manuals if you are anxious about taking pills.

I thik I get tahycardya and palpitations from this pills so I take just for 3-4 days, but thats help me to get better again..

Sorry for my bad english.. 

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@apollo - hi , did you symptoms subside? what helped you?

ReplyQuote
Page 488 / 1151