TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@aishara how are you now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@ivank how are you now since June? Did you ever have twitching or tingling?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@ninaniagara how are you now? 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hi guys, thought I'd drop by to see how everyone is getting along. It's great to see old friends here  contributing still, Sassafras, Dragonlover, Gloria to name a few but it saddens me that you are all, like me, still in the doldrums, trying to make sense of everything that's happening to us. Our timeline is about the same since the jab/jabs and we seem to be progressing and regressing along the way, there have been tears of desperation and tears of joy on better days, it has been something of a rara avis experience for sure.

My symptoms persist, more so these last few weeks for whatever reason. I've stopped taking supplements, they don't do anything, may even be making my situation worse. I still take hope from those who have recovered here and I am so grateful for their contribution.

I hope we will rid ourselves of this "beastie", as Sassafras would say, hopefully by Christmas, although earlier would be better. Best wishes all.😊🙏

I, fortunately, never had the shot so am not among the vaccine-injured, but this forum has continued to hold my interest.  Like everyone else, trying to make sense of all this. 

Covid vaccine, KitKat, Sassafras and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@heatherxxo)

@sarahrua Hey,Everyone here is in the same boat so take comfort in knowing you're not alone,I know it's hard but hang in there we're all suffering with you.❣️

I developed soooo many symptoms within 2 days of having my first and only Pfizer jab it's unreal! I was diagnosed with vestibular neuronitis my doc said it's related to the jab and he's diagnosed it to several others after having it too he did say it will settle but could take a while.Ive been dizzy,had vertigo,pressure in my head,ear pressure/fullness and pain,nausea,cough,blurred vision,so tired all the time,tinnitus,brain fog even lost my sense of smell and taste for a 2 days and now started with a really bad pain in my back the list has been endless! It's been horrendous!! My bloods have been clear and I've not had any other tests as from what I'm gathering everyone's tests are coming back clear so I haven't bothered.Some of my symptoms are finally starting to settle very slowly *touch wood* and I'm 8 weeks post jab,I've not taken anything only drank loads of water,rested well and ate well and just let my body do what it's doing. I'm noticing more better times although only slight it's still an improvement to the first week.

I have 4 children too so I also worry just like you.Your tests have been clear and that's a good sign.Surround yourself with your loved ones and do some relaxation excercises they're good for anxiety and panic and make sure to reach out if things get too much.You will start feeling better it may take weeks/months but you will it just takes time lots of love ❣️

SarahMel, KitKat, LaraG and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine which brand did you take of liposomal glutathione liquid ? How are you now? 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@isismadec Yes Dragonlover, I realise that, but you have good reasons for not getting the jab and your contributions have been invaluable. So glad you're still here offering a helping hand.😊🙏

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Nick
(@nick)

@twitch No I havent been tested. But I dont have any history of lyme disease. I am going in tomorrow to get blood drawn for a battery of tests but lyme disease isnt one of them. It does include a CBC which will show if I have an elevated white blood cell count. I dont have any history of any of these illnesses. Other than occasional minor joint pain and mild tinnitus I have been very healthy and (was recently) athletic. Regular physicals and blood work were outstanding. I have a pretty healthy diet, dont drink, dont smoke, im not overweight. All of my issues started within 24 hours of the vaccine, although some symptoms became more pronounced in the following weeks.

I am excited and anxious about getting the test results. On the one hand It will be nice to know if anything is out of balance, on the other hand im hoping everything is fine- yet if it is fine it leaves me to wonder whats going on? Feels a bit like a no win scenario. I would have preferred to go sooner but its been difficult getting into see doctors much less finding one who is willing to treat me.

KitKat, LaraG, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ivank)

Hello, guys. Small update for me. Before second jab I got persuaded that it is just my imagination and vaccine went fine. So I took the second. This time in addition to anxiety and heart palpitations I added cold feet and hands, some tinnitus, like sound in the head, but heard mostly at night. Pretty bad again, I took herb syrup Novo-Passit, after 3 weeks hands, heart palpation's and feet got much better, basically no issues. For the tinnitus It comes and goes, but don't feel it too much, work daily, played tennis 3 times maybe, don't do much sports right now. Now I feel a bit off balance, my right hand is a bit shaky and is not that accurate as it used to be, I think its a nerve thing. Comparing to what has been months ago I feel definitely much better right now. Good luck everyone.

KitKat, Tabby, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

@isismadec Yes Dragonlover, I realise that, but you have good reasons for not getting the jab and your contributions have been invaluable. So glad you're still here offering a helping hand.😊🙏

Whether anyone's reasons are good or bad in the eyes of others, it's something that should always be a personal choice.  No one should be pressured or forced.

I've had all kinds of abuse heaped on me for refusing to allow myself to be injected with poison.  I've had to cut people out of my life because they just wouldn't let it go.  Oh, well.  The consequences of succumbing to the pressure in all probability would have been much, much worse.

jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizervictim

Great, I just read something on my news feed today which really upset me. Covid infections are on the rise again in my country, how is that possible when 80% is fully vaccinated? Wasn't this wonder drug supposed to protect us?

I'm just so angry and frustrated that I chose to inject this poison into my body, which took away my hopes and dreams, my life.

I really feel your pain and frustration. At the beginning they were pushing the jabs so the UK could get back to normal. Now I hear more and more restaurant, clubs, festivals etc require vaccine passports to attend 🙁 

How are your symptoms? I'm slowly trawling through this thread and I have seen you have been posting on here for a while. I'm 3 days short of 10 weeks since life as I knew it got turned upside down by having my first Pfizer vaccine.

PfizerVictim, Sassafras, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

Does anyone know why vaccine long haul and covid long haul symptoms are the same? 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

@thenystagmus hi.  At about 6 months now, have you recovered?  Any additional symptoms?

Hi, Thanks for asking! I got my (regretted) Moderna vaccine on March 3rd, with my vestibular, etc. symptoms starting 2 days later, so I've had a little over 7 months dealing with this crazy business. I had several significant relapses that got further apart as time went on, the last major one at about 14/15 weeks and improving once again from that time.

I took a low dose steroid taper twice during that early period, about a month apart and saw improvement during the 6 days of med, with some diminished improvement afterwards.

I've been going for weekly vestibular rehab therapy for 3+ months now and doing recommended daily exercises at home. I believe this has helped my brain and body to significantly compensate for my vestibular injury.

I do continue to have mild symptoms when storm fronts approach, I believe due to the increased barometric pressure involved, with fairly rapid resolving afterwards. I'm not counting these as (unexplained) relapses, because I can anticipate them and account for their temporary arrival and departure. It's better for my mental well-being to be able to view them in that light! 😏

I've read your posts and I'll mention that I also have experienced significant digestive issues when my symptoms have flared - nausea, vomiting, bloating, intestinal pressure w/pain, hypermotility to the point of diarrhea. I initially attributed this to changing my diet due to dizziness induced nausea, etc. because I normally manage gall bladder issues with a lower fat diet and I was eating whatever I felt I could stomach, which wasn't always lower fat. Looking back after reading others' accounts I think it was rather part of my whole vaccine response.

I've also had eyelid twitches and a few mild involuntary muscle movements throughout my body from time to time, but I wasn't very bothered by them, especially knowing others were reporting them also. The facial paresthesia I experienced along with my other vestibular symptoms was concerning enough to me that I pressed to get an MRI to make sure I didn't have an acoustic neuroma. To my relief, my test result was normal.

This beastie has been quite the ride, but I'm grateful to consider myself to be 90/95% recovered at this point. I really doubted I would ever get to this point, but I'm not through looking forward to more improvement.

I hold out hope for the same for you and us all! 😏🙏

(Now that I've had this adverse response, after considering my potential future risk vs. benefit ratio, not surprisingly, I've decided I'll not be having any more Moderna or any other Covid vaccinations, come what may...)

Jolie Molie, Adelaide, dragonlover and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@thenystagmus are you still experiencing the digestion issues today?  I have to say that's probably the worst of my symptoms. 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@jaydev55 may i ask what symptoms you suffered with? It's nice to hear your improving!!

ReplyQuote
Page 624 / 1151