40191 Likes
2 M Views
 ray
(@raymondrindone)

yes!! 35 lbs in 2 months

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@tarx yes I get whole body shakes for a second and been felling very sick! It’s really crazy this is, I’m thinking that it’s our body’s reaction to a flare up or something I’m not quite sure but it’s horrible when it’s happening! I don’t it 🤷‍♂️

ReplyQuote
(@trawii)

Has anyone else been weight lifting? I lost 15 pounds after getting my second Pfizer jab in June. I started lifting weights a few weeks ago and my symptoms will intensify during these workouts but I have kept at them and that weight has been coming back! I have been taking omeprazole and it’s doing wonders for my gastrointestinal issues, and I am finally able to eat (almost) normally again. Medical marijuana has also been a life saver, it helps immensely with the lack of appetite. Hoping I can gain all that weight back

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@nath7 sounds silly but I’m just so glad it’s not just me, the past 3 days I’ve really been panicking thinking something is seriously wrong, but I suppose it’s just another side affect to this whole thing we’re going through 🤦🏻‍♀️ Right now I can’t see myself being mentally well enough to get through the next few weeks, months. It’s really taking a toll on my mental health 😢

Jen, Nath7, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 ray
(@raymondrindone)

@lukenick 

ReplyQuote
 Maya
(@maianixon)

Hi everyone,

I’ve been experiencing constant dizziness since my 2nd Pfeizer jab I got end of July. I was a bit dizzy first couple of days but nothing I paid attention to, and then about 2-3 weeks after the shot I started experiencing on the boat like dizziness, blurry vision and sensitivity to light, trouble reading. I was told my dizziness is Mdds-like. It was on/off for the first month and for the last month it’s been constant and much more intense to the point that I’m currently not able to work as looking at screens makes it much worse. I’ve had multiple tests done, including an MRI with no physical issues found and the only advice the GP here in the UK was able to give me is to try antidepressants, which I’d rather not tbh. I’ve really been struggling the last 2 months and I’m sometimes terrified that this will never go away - it’s been reassuring to see on here that some people recovered even after many months. I wanted to share my experience if anyone can relate.

Quail444, Dannyefc, divaeyez37 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@tarx I’m exactly the same, I agree with you that Atleast we have roughly the same sort of things going on slightly reassures you that these things are happening, still doesn’t make us any better! It’s so tough mentally as everyday is a struggle but Atleast your not o your own, I’ve stopped taking any meds or vitamins today just to see if it stops me feeling so sick! Hopefully it helps abit. I feel physically and mentally drained I bet you feel the exact same! Just try keeping hydrated eating is abit of a struggle at the minute so I’m just eating smaller things when I can. Urrghh it’s been a long couple of months for us! We got this far in I do think we should be coming closer the end though 🙏🙏

Quail444, Sassafras, Quail444 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@nath7 I stopped taking vitamins but I didn’t know if that is what made me worse so I’m trying them again today, everything’s just trial and error isn’t it 😩 yeah I’ve not eaten properly for weeks especially this week I’ve really struggled! Probably makes us feel so much worse but the thought of eating just makes me feel sick 🤢 how bizzare is all of this 

Sassafras, Nath7, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@tarx it really is trail and error! I haven’t really found anything that makes me feel a lot better, it’s almost like I’m sat here waiting for everything to pass wishing time away, I find it difficult to do the smallest of tasks which is so annoying as I was really active before this 😔 trying to stay positive but like you said it’s so draining! Still wishing us for improvements, I do think looking on here we might be in for another couple of months though 😢 but if there’s light at the end of the tunnel we can get there. I won’t be having my second vaccine jab I just don’t want to feel like this again, I had Covid in dec 2020 turned into a chest infection and was nowhere near as bad as this 6 months later 

Sassafras, Tabby, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@nath7 yeah I struggle even taking my son up to school which is a 15 min walk, if I over do it aswell I feel so awful the next day! None of my family understand it’s just so stressful 😩😩 yeah I think so too, but the success stories really are keeping me going throughout this. I’ve tried so many things and nothing makes me feel better either! I guess it is just time that helps. I too had Covid straight after the vaccine, was nothing compared to this! 😩

Jen, Tabby, Nath7 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@speicherbar)

Hi guys! 

I previously posted here on August 23rd after my first Moderna shot on August 4th. I was still feeling myself bad in the end of August, but in a couple of weeks my health greatly improved and now I feel okay again. So all in all I felt myself bad for like a month after the vaccine, still think that’s a huge amount of time. 

Is there anyone who got their second shot after having weird side effects from the first one? 

I am thinking of taking the second shot but am really convinced that this dizziness, non-stop anxiety and fatigue will return again. 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@tarx not a great year for us at all 👎😔 it’s just strange how my body feels and to what doctors see is so different. But clearly it’s not life threatening something would have show up it’s just debilitating! I do think it’s an over reaction on our immune and nervous systems and everything is out of balance, leading to just time to sort it out really! Let’s get better by Christmas!! 🙏🎄 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@maianixon yep had all those symptoms and plus more! Everything from nearly fainting to heart problems and gi problems, I’m at the 4 month mark and not going to lie it’s been terrible 👎 I had the moderna vaccine and it’s well and truly took hold of my body, only feedback really I’ve had is there an over reaction and my nervous system is all out of balance! But everyone I have seen has said they think it will just run it’s course and burn itself out. I would say 6-8 month mark for most some people have got better sooner though! I think I’ve had quite a over reaction and it’s hit nearly every area! I’m just hoping time heals it, you would think being 27 your body would be able to cope but guess not 🤷‍♂️ Hope you start to see some improvements soon 

(@kenny)

Anyone did test via d dimer for any blood clots or micro blood clots?

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

I am so thankful I found this forum. I have been following since I received my second dose of Moderna and began experiencing symptoms eleven days later (e.g. head and ear pressure/brain fog/fatigue/weakness/muscle twitching.)

No one I know - including family, friends, or co-workers - have experienced anything similar after receiving their Moderna/Pfizer doses. My provider is also perplexed and is reluctant to link my symptoms with the injection (despite being 27 years old and 100% healthy prior to my second dose.)  

I am a single parent to a four-year old and I work 40 hours a week at a fast-paced clinic. Since receiving my second dose on October 1st, I haven't felt like myself, and I'm riddled with anxiety about what's next. Everyday, it seems like a new symptom will begin.

It has been extremely difficult to work while experiencing symptoms - especially brain fog - and I've noticed that stress sets whatever progress I was making back. 

I am desperate for help. I am the sole-provider for my child and I must continue to work. My provider ran a blood test, which came out normal, and has prescribed Flonase and Xyzal after seeing fluid in my ear and finding swollen lymph nodes. I have never had allergies of any kind. She says that if these don't help, she'll order a CT of my brain next week. Has anyone tried allergy medication with any success? I'm doubtful it'll have an effect, especially after reading this forum.

I'm currently taking a multivitamin and Vital Nutrients' BCQ supplement (Bromelain, Curcumin, and Quercetin). The latter HAS helped since I began taking it last week. I've also been drinking ginger and green teas to try to reduce inflammation, as I believe this is what is causing the head/ear pressure and brain fog. Is there anything else I should be trying?

My next step is to see if I can make an appointment with a chiropractic neurologist who specializes in naturopathic medicine. He's extremely expensive, but as I wrote earlier, I'm desperate. 

If I had known the second dose caused symptoms like these, I would never have gotten it. What I don't understand is why symptoms like mine (and everyone on this forum) aren't being widely publicized. The public has a right to know these symptoms are widespread and hundreds of people are suffering for months afterwards. 

Anyways, I'm thankful for this forum. Thank you for helping me not to feel so isolated and afraid. 

Quail444, Marieski858, LorraineB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 662 / 1151