Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@hopetofeelbetter yes I will keep you posted, I’ve had every symptom here and quite severe, seems like my most prominent one now is 24/7 dizziness stopping me from sleeping 😢 they ordered an mri to rule out a blood clot on the brain I think this was a week ago so hopefully hear results soon 

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@simplicity2378 Pfizer. Don't regret not having enough information. I can't speak for everyone but I think for most people there is no way to know how your body will respond to the jab outside of getting it. Many people with existing vestibular issues have received the vaccine and had minimal to no side effects. The obvious exception is a known allergy which doesn't seem to apply to most people in this group from what I have inferred The odds were in our favor so I think we both made the right choice. 

ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@anotherone92 omg! Please please get help from a professional. You WILL be okay. You and we all are going through a terrible phase of our lives and ALL will be fine in the end. You should not lose faith in yourself and perhaps consider getting medication for your anxiety symptoms. Suicide is never the answer to what you’re going through. Please get up and make yourself a nice cup of hot herbal tea and thank your bidy for being very strong. 

LorraineB, AnotherOne92, LorraineB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@simplicity2378 thank you so much. I felt the warmth in your message. This has been extremely challenging to cope with. It is one of those weeks when contolling my anxiety is tougher than having made so far in life. 

ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@wynnwolter Hi I feel this going out and the symptoms are fading. I still have some episodes of chest pain thesedays but minimal and some muscle twitching and vision problem but its lesser now. I'm post 6weeks pfizer shot(1 dose). When I am out and about, the symptoms are there(LESS to nothing) but when I start doing and walking, they're just fading and gone. It feels like re-introducing myself again to the same old you w the (remaining) toxins of vaccine in your body. I believe that the symptoms are your bodys way of combating and coping the effect of vaccine. I will monitor more of my signs and see if I will get another test again just to be sure, but usually Im fine now and they are gone now. Thanks for the shares and stories. I think part of my being functional since my 3rd week is because, I was really active still and didnt mind it and just rest when I can and still working, run my errands, tend my chores etc and if I have some issues that i feel to sort, I go to the hospital. and Thank GOD all of my tests and labworks are NORMAL.

I'm nearly 100% to recovery but I don't force myself too much these days as I don't want to get sick or if I get sick w my basic movements at least its not like the first day again. Cheers to 100% recovery!! 🙂 

Godbless us all.

ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

Hi all

One more month has passed since the last time I wrote. Havent been here for weeks tbh because for some time, I actually almost felt back to more or less normal. But a quick recap. About a month ago, started taking antihistamines and nasal spray, avamys, also fish oil, herbal teas (turmeric + other things), mutlivitamins,zinc, vitamin C. Also went to see a neurologist, she did a few basic tests to see if my nerves work ok, blood pressure test and pretty much told me I was ok. I understand completely, I mean they get to see people with very severe neurological symptoms and diseases, and now comes a healthy looking 35 y.o male complaining about his head spinning... yeah whatever, next... But anyway, I was actually doing quite ok for a week or about 10 days, I actually thought I was in the clear. I was happy, had tons of energy, socialized quite a bit and just felt great overall.. Aaaand I am back. About 4 days ago, I didnt really sleep well at night and just felt a bit off in the morning, low energy, kinda moody.. And later durin the day, the dizziness came back.. AGAIN! Back on the boat.. (as one previous individual described it, feels like have had a few good beers and thats the buzz..) Vision is again off, brain fog, head spinning, the works.. It is just so frustrating, you thought you had your good ol self almost back and bam, back to where I was a a month ago.. (symptoms started for me in the beginning of august, had my second pfizer shot end of June). 

So today I am more or less calm, came here to share my story and read how others are doing. I guess its not uncommon to have these setbacks, flareups. I believe there is nothing much we can do tbh, just to ride it out and let our bodies do the work, but even as I write this, I secretly hope that by taking antihistamines, things will get better quicker..dont know 

PS! My neurologist told me to take steroids, Medrol. Anyone have any experiences with steroids and if yes, did they help. I am kind of reluctant to take them, considering that I am in this mess because of medication/vaccine in the first place. 

And to everyone in this mess - Keep calm and Carry on. Sending good vibes to you all.

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @anotherone92

@charsen I'm up at 3:45am unable to sleep on my end. I just can't bear with the anxiety. I feel like I'm trapped in and endless loop and I'm sat here thinking about suicide. I don't know what to do. I'm calling Samaritans and they won't pick up, nor will my friends.

Feel like I've hit my breaking point.

Many of us, including myself, have felt like they've reached an all time low and it's not easy to deal with. Speak to your doctor about relieving your anxiety, and to be honest, friends who don't want to know aren't really friends, try reaching out to family members who listen and at least try to understand. Anxiety is hell, I know, but there is help out there but you need to speak to your doctor and ask for help, people here have felt the same way, I'm sure of that. These horrible debilitating symptoms have been relentless, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel as many here have posted. I know right now it feels like your in a whac a mole game, you raise yourself up, think you're getting better then wham, you've been knocked down again. Just keep popping back up because one day you will remain up. Every day is a step nearer to recovery even though it may not always feel like that. You have to believe that you will recover, as many people here have done so.😊🙏

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@tabby Thank you. I just can't deal with my existing mental health issues as every time I go to therapy and release my anxiety or try and apply skills, it sets off another relapse, so my underlying issues are only getting worse and I've no way of treating them.

I don't understand - I can't be sad, angry, anxious or overly emotional or the symptoms get worse. Am I just stuck in a cycle? I can't just sit here all day without emotion but I dare get anxious or show too much emotion and I spiral. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@nath7 side affects of beta blockers are sometimes dizziness! It shouldn’t last longer than a few days and it could relieve so many of your chest problems once they properly get into your system! Don’t give up or get too upset they could help you so much 🤞🏼

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @anotherone92

@tabby Thank you. I just can't deal with my existing mental health issues as every time I go to therapy and release my anxiety or try and apply skills, it sets off another relapse, so my underlying issues are only getting worse and I've no way of treating them.

I don't understand - I can't be sad, angry, anxious or overly emotional or the symptoms get worse. Am I just stuck in a cycle? I can't just sit here all day without emotion but I dare get anxious or show too much emotion and I spiral. 

What is your therapist advising? Are you taking any meds for it?

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@tabby I'm not on any medication and my therapist kindly said that I'm the worst person he knows this could've happened to, so I dumped him.

I'm living with my parents and both have told me to get back to work, find my feet and that there's nothing wrong with me and it's all in my head. They've told me to go lock myself away somewhere to deal with my mental issues and are accusing me just saying I'm unwell so I can avoid work. I've brought up my doctor's diagnosis and have even shown them this thread, but they don't believe my doctor and think this forum is full of Russian bots. Can only laugh at this stage.

Apologies for venting and getting so personal/oversharing.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thelamehorsegmail-com)

@tarx I found zinc helped me with this. Almost instantly (In day or 2).

Neal

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@anotherone92 I know this is so hard, I’ve been struggling myself and it’s so so hard to stay positive. I feel like I’m loosing myself and I’ve lost so much valuable time with my 2 little children it’s hurting me so bad 😢 but people are getting better, we all have the same sort of symptoms, and people are getting better from them! Surely that means we will also in time, it feels so long and I understand how you feel honestly I do! But there’s people on here who have come out the other end, plenty of them too! I know it’s easier said than done but please keep going! You can do this, all of us can do this!! ❤️

PfizerVictim, Tabby, AnotherOne92 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@thelamehorsegmail-com what did The zinc help with sorry? I’m yet to try zinc have some in my cupboard though! X

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@tarx Thankyou 🙏 yeah I’ll try hang in there your right it could really help! Isn’t it just shit feeling ill all the time 😔

ReplyQuote
Page 670 / 1151