Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ttoth0210)

@myadan So glad to hear you feel like you are back to your old self! I was wondering if you could share your experience with Ivermectin? What do you think it helped with? At which point did you take it and for how long? I am 7 months out and trying to sort out what options I still have. I hit the diet and lifestyle stuff pretty early on as I am vegan and tend to also eat focusing on nutrition and whole foods.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@ttoth0210 so I only took 3 out of 16 pills because at that time I was given wayyy too many medications and I was scared to continue. If you tell me your symptoms I will direct you tp the right place. What are you suffering from ? I would say that for me , the prednisone was a life saver and also my diet. It takes time and everyone is different. 

ReplyQuote
(@ttoth0210)

@myadan the only lingering side effect now is vertigo, more specifically disequlilibrium, when walking. I feel it 80-95% of the time.

Chelsun and Chelsun reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@ttoth0210 unfortunately I didn’t have that symptom so I’m not sure about the appropriate treatment. But I’m certain they it will pass with time I have read lots of posts of people that had your symptoms and they resolved eventually. Just be patient. Sorry that I couldn’t help more. ❤️ Stay strong 

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@myadan Thank you so much for giving us hope!! I am so happy for you! 
Did you have head/ear pressure, eye floaters, blurry vision? Please let me know. 
thank you 💕

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@myadan I am so so happy for you. So glad your okay and feeling better, thank you so much for reassuring us all ❤️

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@myadan Hi Moran, so pleased for you and thank you for sharing your good news, much needed here I'm sure. After all the tests you had, were you given an explanation for your symptoms?😊

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@tarx

Body temperature increase is a know vaccine reaction.

To see a list of reactions for each 'vaccine' go to https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

Choose your vaccine, and scroll down to see the VAERS reported reactions.  Keep breathing, there are many reactions.  This aspect of the site if free and I find it more useful and quick than VAERS.  Keep in mind that the numbers there should be increased to reflect reality.   It is estimated that only 1-10% of reactions are reported, as hospitals have prevented their employees from reported what they are seeing.

Best

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@atp223   Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It's the same toxin that causes a life-threatening type of food poisoning called botulism. Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, including: Temporary smoothing of facial wrinkles and improving your appearance.May 14, 2020

Maybe this is not such a good idea for humans, Botox?

ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @jessiekhri

@medee Hi. My chest pain was intense in first two weeks but on and off then dwindle down on 3rd week and its like palpitations after that. I went through ECG, Echocardiogram and blood works. ALL test came normal. My cardio gave me a med for palpitations but I didnt take it and even the pain-relievers or my antihistamine for my rhinitis (I cut it down, i only take it if I can't get through the dAY BUT IN the last two weeks, It was good). I do a lot of the naturopath : proper rest (8-9hrs/day) with naps at work breaks, supplements (c,d,e,zinc,quercetin, barley juice, b12 and others then I cut down to 3). I am only taking c,d and barley everyday then sometimes e or zinc., I increased my water intake to 3L per day, cut down my processed foods/fried and coffee, only re-introduce them last week in small amounts, eat more healthy food, stay away from social media, acupuncture weekly, 3-4x light or moderate workouts/week and i Pray a lot too. I still have the symptoms of blurriness, dizziness, tinnutus, muscle pain but in little episodes to nothing. they're gone when im busy.  I am also trying to re-introduce my body to cold weather so I walk a lot everyday and wear light clothing. The only thing I'm trying to manage it is my intense rhinitis which i had i prior to vaccine, but I can manage it by resting and more water or drinking my ginger tea/garlic everyday or every other day. I am grateful the major side effects didnt linger and the minor ones are fading too and all of my lab works and tests are normal.

I went through a lot of roller coaster of emotions like the rest, but I kept my routine,work and trying to be "BRAVE" everyday cos all of my tests/check ups/labs are NORMAL. The only thing i dont do that much since the onset is meeting friends or attending gatherings to avoid some infections. Which is a wise decision to be honest these days. Time heals, I agree to this. I pray that you will get better soon. Just soldier on and we all going to beat this.

cheers.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.🤍 

May I know what other symptoms you had and have they vanished now? How long did it take to reach recovery?

Do use the QUOTE option when you reply. Take care.

Hi Dee,

I have almost share the same symptoms as the others at first, but they mostly vanished now. The chest pain was only intense in first two weeks then it wean off on 3rd week, then nothing on 2nd month. But I feel some arm and armpit pain which is nothing serious on and off, happens when pre period or sometimes when I do my laundry which I have it before that radiates in the back, it feels like folk syndrome that goes away by an ointment too, i had this syndrome before too. I am turning 10weeks post first pfizer vax tomorrow, I get better on 3rd week with  different flare ups and different intensity in the previous weeks. Nothing serious but the healing is slow. Having said that, when I hit my 7th week, thats when I can say that I am normal. Since I never managed any medications up today (thank God)for my symptoms, I only took ibuprofen for my first day of period as I have dysmenorrhea even since but thats it. My blurry vision is also gone now since 2weeks ago, I left with sometimes mild migraine when I'm tired, dull pain on my left leg and joints but manageable with ointment and forgetfulness too but not that intense. I became sharp on other things and most of my stuff. So I try to relax a lot and not to get knackered in each day. 

The one thing that really took a toll on me and realised in this whole chaos is the mental stress. I think it plays a crucial role towards my slow healing process as worries, doubts, negativity and uncertainty lingers on my head for a while when i have these symptoms, I was anxious and even knowing my lab works, vital signs and check ups are normal. I was still feeling down and defeated, but I wake up on these realisations. Its a process. That alone was one of my biggest hopes and ways on why I am almost feeling normal everyday. Moreover, a proper rest, less stress and my friends and families support helped me to navigate it. When I stopped feeling anxious or defeated and worry about the things i feel or things I cant control, the symptoms aren't presenting, or even if its there, it feels like they're nothing. So you have to watch for your mental aspect too as our brain is the most powerful one. I do meditation, PRAYERS and affirmation everyday and I always speak to my brain/self before I start my day for our work,errands, etc and all to get used to it. A pep talk to myself helped a lot. Apart from physical remedies, I do a lot of mental and emotional healing as this vaccine will hit your head when you're feeling physically down. I look back in the last 2mos like a nightmare, I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was anxious, scared, feeling down and overthinking, but as they say, time heals and you will learn. I am not worried of any relapse now and praying for a great recovery compare before, as I know all of my lab works are normal, life is good and when I am kind to myself and sane with the facts. My brain just functions well and help me to heal the rest of my system. 

So, hope that helps. A lot of lessons, perspective and outputs had given me in this season of my life and I will continue to battle through as I know Life is long & beautiful and I believe this is just a phase to each and one of us.

Have a good day.

Dee, sickofthis, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@sara90 hey Sara. Yes. I did. I had ear pressure, head pressure, blurry vision, eye pain. The whole thing. It goes away. I promise. I didn’t believe it either. How long ago did you have the jab???? 

KitKat, Sara, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@myadan wow I’m so happy you have recovered!!! What about eye floaters? 
I got my first shot on June 5th and I will never touch this stuff again!! 
If you click on my name you’ll see all the side effects I’ve had in my first post. 💕

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@tarx hang in there, and if you have any questions about my treatment or need a friend to talk to , you can always reach out. You will win!!! I promise you! Just be patient and take it one day at a time ! I remember being there on the forum EVERY DAY, searching for success stories . Many people get better and just move on with their life without going back to let everyone know that they are better. I wanted you guys to know that soon you will be ok too. I know that !!!! This forum gave me hope.I felt the unity that we all share by this experience. Slowly you see that everyone is making a turn for the better! I learned a lot from this experience and now looking back, as horrible as it’s been,I realize that it’s been also a very humbling experience. I created connections with strangers and felt the beauty of humanity and human interaction. I can tell you that the people in this forum are incredible people. I have felt more connected to all of you than I have to people that I have known for years. Nobody understood what I was going through. Sometimes they even doubted my sanity. Because only those who went through this understand the craziness of those symptoms. So thank you to all of you. And I’m here to help you to cross to the other side… it’s right around the corner… just relax and ride this temporary rollercoaster …. You are stronger than you think !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by K

Dee, Dee, Jessie and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@bowie 

No on or in head, but on calf of left leg and at vaccination site. Very weird have never experienced it before the two jabs. 

ReplyQuote
(@atp223)

@jacquelynsauriol hi thanks for your comment. My dad is a critical care anesthesiologist and I have a degree in chemistry. I understand exactly what Botox is. I admittedly do have a bit of anxiety for a few days after each set of injections, but it was literally the only way I could get out of bed and function as the mother of two small children. Luckily I haven’t had any issues yet.

I am debating whether I need the next injection or whether I will be ok. But the vision therapy is helping a lot and I’m hoping I can give it up soon.

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 754 / 1151