Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@plandistry So while we have substantial, almost miraculous improvements from the above which seemed to culminate with the grandest improvements from adding the following in relatively significant dosages: Selenium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Lithium, Zinc, Sulfate, Chloride, Sodium (Mostly for us in highly absorbent liquid form)

Would you mind listing the amounts you are taking?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eileenwh)

@gatordoc Do you think steroids before and after the vax would prevent another severe reaction? I know it could compromise the vaccine effectiveness but a little protection is better than none!

KitKat, Gloria M, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rutha)

My story:  Moderna. 2nd shot end of March. Developed vertigo, dizziness, faintness which ENT found no "cause" for. Eventually resolved over 2 months-- June all was ok.

October- began noticing 'floaters' out of left eye.

MODERNA BOOSTER mid-November:  within a week extremely painful stye on outer corner of right eye. Using rx eyedrops, resolved within a week.  Immediately after, began intolerable itching of inner right eye. Saw Opthalmologist who specializes in eyelid disorders (NYC). He found no pathology. Today injected cortisone to attempt to relieve itching.

Vision is 20/25.

Has anyone had major EYE issues after a vax?

This post was modified 2 years ago by Ruth A.

ReplyQuote
 Jan
(@jand1262)

A little bit of History about me is that I have been diagnosed with meniere's disease and vertigo since 1996. I received my moderna booster shot last Wednesday. I have the normal flu-like symptoms the next day but they were not as severe as the first two shots. However, my vertigo has increased tenfold since then. 

Most of my most of my vertigo incidents only last for approximately 6 to 12 hours. Since the booster I've had vertigo for 5 days now. Symptoms are especially bad rolling over in bed, standing up, and when my eyes are closed while standing. This means I've been unable to take a shower due to past falls when dealing with my normal vertigo. Other symptoms include foggy brain, nausea times, and flashing images in eyesight.

Unfortunately it's nice to know but I'm not the only one who is having these symptoms but wondering if there was an average time as to how long these symptoms might last. I have been unable to drive to work so this is getting to be costly for me. Had doctors video visit yesterday and really no results other than prescribing a low dose of Valium. He wants to do labs on Friday if I'm not any better. 

Open to any advice or even some humor in this craziness. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@eileenwh

Yes I would like to know the same on taking a tapering dose of steroids. Thx. 

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Plus I wonder if anyone has gotten side effects from booster because I’m not recovered from second Pfizer side effects since March and keep having new symptoms. Very depressing. 

Chelsun, Chelsun, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@rutha 

I currently am since August had eye issues and they are getting worse. Side effects dizziness and vestibular problems started in March after 17th second jab. I now have pulses seen in eyes. Plus blind spots followed by flashing zigzag lines that eventually take over field of vision accompanied by tightness in neck and skull. I’m guessing my former migraines with aura have changed to Ocular migraines but will confirm with neurologist on next visit. Would love to hear of anyone has similar symptoms. 

ReplyQuote
(@jaytune)

@jessiekhri thank you for your reply. I actually visited the ENT earlier this month after my first initial post on here and he diagnosed me with rhinitis. He seems to think it’s because of a deviated septum and the best treatment would be surgery😒 I’ve been dealing with the sinus pressure and headaches daily it’s so debilitating😅 Also, the blurred vision seems to get better when I keep myself busy or when I’m not thinking too much about it. I do think my anxiety makes it worse. But more recently, when I drive at night my vision gets really flashy and if I look towards bright headlights or stoplights it’s like it blinds me for a few seconds. I’m contemplating revisiting the ophthalmologist to see if my vision has worsened at all. Sadly, the brain fog continues. It’s like some days I have a clearer mind and other days I feel like I can’t think at all. I was an avid user of THC for many years to help my anxiety but I feel like it exaggerated my brain fog so I’ve completely stopped at this point and that was very hard in itself😪 I wonder if the brain fog could be linked to the ongoing sinus pressure, I’ve read somewhere that brain fog is a very common symptom of sinusitis. But what do I know. I had COVID in August of 2020 and luckily never experienced the brain fog so it’s very frustrating for me. I just don’t feel like myself at all. These days I’ve also been having trouble sleeping, my neck pain gets really bad at night. I don’t know what else to do but give it time. My first shot was August 14th so I’m now over 3 months dealing with this. I’m praying everyday that I will feel a little better by Christmas since I have family coming to town. Im trying to keep in touch with other’s stories on here to find some motivation that this won’t last forever. It has been very depressing for me. But I have hope that we will all get through this eventually and we’ll all have a story to tell🙏🏼 

ReplyQuote
Apee1981
(@apee1981)

Hello 👋🏻. New here and just wanted to see if anyone that has been suffering from vertigo, nausea, brain fog, and tinnitus from the covid vaccine if the physical therapy helped at all? I saw an ENT and she is having me go to physical therapy I'm just waiting for my short-term disability to be accepted. I was also curious if anyone has tried acupuncture? The ultrasound tech mentioned that may be good to try too. 

ReplyQuote
(@spencer)

hi,,i posted on here a while back,,i'm still having all the same issues,,numbness,tingles,,mostly in left side of face and hands,,my hands feel swollen sometimes and it feels funny when i touch or hold stuff,,i constantly rub my fingers together because of the funny sensation i get,,,also i am an avid weight lifter but i have noticed lately that the day after i workout i feel utterly wiped out,,and everything comes rushing back again,,i'm 3 1/2 months past my 2nd shot,,this is getting out of hand now

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@courtneymchale2288 i sent you an email to join 

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@centeno1023 hi there 🙂 

so glad you made an account 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@bambi08 i am dealing with chest pains and my resting heart rate has increased significantly. One step forward now 10 steps back. 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo

@lmkk Thank u, Kit. 

May i know which country are u from?

Am from Singapore.

Your welcome anytime. I'm in the UK.

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Does anyone have any thoughts on why anxiety/panic attacks are a common symptom most of us are dealing with? I understand that our way of thinking of our symptoms can significantly exacerbate anxiety, but a lot of people have had increased anxiety out of no where. My remaining symptom (as of today) is this anxiety feeling that I cant seem to shake no matter how I distract myself.  

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 776 / 1151