Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tarx

Hey does anyone know if fluoxetine is the same as Fluvoxamine? My doctor has said they don’t prescribe fluvoxamine here in uk but has given my fluoxetine! Hoping it’s the same 🤞🏼

There were differences in the side-effect profiles, with fluvoxamine being associated with less nausea than fluoxetine. In summary, fluvoxamine and fluoxetine were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms, but the two drugs displayed slightly different side-effect profiles.

People also ask

Which is better fluoxetine or fluvoxamine?

Gloria M and Gloria M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rika33)

@jazmine hello, for how long have you been dealing with depersonalization and derealization after the vaccine? For me, it started 7 days after the second dose and it's been almost 5 months with these symptoms. 

ReplyQuote
(@rika33)

@yi03 hi there, I really wish you to get better very soon. I've been dealing with depersonalization and derealization, tinnitus, eye floaters, high anxiety and intrusive thoughts/ fears for 5 months now after the second dose. I've talked with many doctors and only one GP mentioned that it might be related to the vaccine. All the others reject any association. Supplements, yoga and talk therapy help me a lot to cope with these. Please do not take anti-depressants if you can try to deal with this by yourself. If they work for you, it's ok. But consider seeking help from alternative therapies.

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Has anyone on this forum have their tinnitus go away?...

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@heybro

What stomach irritation?

My waist bloated big time after the shot and I had extreme pressure around my stomach.  I still have nerve problems over my stomach.

Same with me...nerve problems in stomach...this is a new symptom for me...

ReplyQuote
(@dan1878)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @dan1878

Has anyone with any heart issues since the vaccine been able to get back to working out at the gym and exercising. I started to a couple of months in but it just gave me incredible dizziness and chest pain. Now nearly 5 months in and mostly better except slight chest pains and weird heart beats 

Did you do any tests for it or any medication?

How do you feel these days?

Hi, 

yes had all tests. 24 hour ecg, echocardiogram, stress test and an MRI. All came back clear except the 24hours ECG picked up I was having heart rhythm problems. But the MRI ruled out any issues with my heart meaning it’s whatever is sending signals to my heart. Doctor and cardiologist say it’s just time and no permanent damages. They are calming down by the day. Still dealing with flare ups with chest pain and head pains however. Intense tingling in the limbs this week. Leaving me feeling weak

Gloria M, Gloria M, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

I know we have had a number of recovery stories on here, most of which say they have recovered 90% or so. Does anyone know if these people have recovered 100% and are back to their "normal" self? Like most of you, I am seeing slight improvement but find it hard to believe that I will ever be 100% or "normal" again.

Coco, Rainyday, Gloria M and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

I'm super anxious right now... are we going to be okay? I am sick for 11 weeks now

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Has anyone with any heart issues since the vaccine been able to get back to working out at the gym and exercising. I started to a couple of months in but it just gave me incredible dizziness and chest pain. Now nearly 5 months in and mostly better except slight chest pains and weird heart beats 

Hi, 

yes had all tests. 24 hour ecg, echocardiogram, stress test and an MRI. All came back clear except the 24hours ECG picked up I was having heart rhythm problems. But the MRI ruled out any issues with my heart meaning it’s whatever is sending signals to my heart. Doctor and cardiologist say it’s just time and no permanent damages. They are calming down by the day. Still dealing with flare ups with chest pain and head pains however. Intense tingling in the limbs this week. Leaving me feeling weak

So are you on any medication for the chest pain and palpitations?

How can Echocardiogram and MRI show different results?🤔 My ECG came back nornal but Echocardiogram showed mild mitral valve prolapse syndrome which means a valve is slightly thicker and it has led to the palpitations and he denied it to be from the vax but I know it is.

Though I was told there is nothing to worry about, he also added that if another technician had done the test, they would have given a normal report but since the Cardio knew my history he saw during the test that it was the syndrome which is very very mild.

I don't even know what he means by that, why would some other person give me a normal report if there is an issue. I feel like this is some sort of inflammation as I did not have any issue before vax. I developed chest pain post vax and then when I had a tablet prescribed by a Neurologist, I started having palpitations as well which never left me.

I was on beta blockers for a few days but it did not help. Was put back on it but it is causing more issue so I thought of stopping it but I don't know what to do further. 

What about you, has any medicine for the chest worked for you? How long have you been dealing with this? Are you feeling better now? Do you get nightmares as well with palpitations, are they constant throughout the day?

ReplyQuote
(@dan1878)

Hi, 

How can Echocardiogram and MRI show different results?🤔 My ECG came back nornal but Echocardiogram showed mild mitral valve prolapse syndrome which means a valve is slightly thicker and it has led to the palpitations and he denied it to be from the vax but I know it is.

Though I was told there is nothing to worry about, he also added that if another technician had done the test, they would have given a normal report but since the Cardio knew my history he saw during the test that it was the syndrome which is very very mild.

I don't even know what he means by that, why would some other person give me a normal report if there is an issue. I feel like this is some sort of inflammation as I did not have any issue before vax. I developed chest pain post vax and then when I had a tablet prescribed by a Neurologist, I started having palpitations as well which never left me.

I was on beta blockers for a few days but it did not help. Was put back on it but it is causing more issue so I thought of stopping it but I don't know what to do further. 

What about you, has any medicine for the chest worked for you? How long have you been dealing with this? Are you feeling better now? Do you get nightmares as well with palpitations, are they constant throughout the day?

My echocardiogram came back normal also. Just the 24 hour ECG showed too many PVC’s or skipped heart beats. This lead me to getting referred to do an MRI. This showed my heart was working perfectly. So it’s whatever is sending signals to my heart. Most likely POTS. 

Im 5 months into this Had my first moderna June 23rd and also tested positive for covid 3 days later. I’m better than I have been but still not had a day where I feel 100%. Always something that flares up. Not sure wether I’m better or just learnt to deal with it more and stress less. I wasn’t given any medication as my MRI showed absolutely nothing. I’ve tried various vitamins and supplements but nothing has particularly helped. Just time is the best healer 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dan1878)

Hi, 

My echocardiogram came back normal also. Just the 24 hour ECG showed too many PVC’s or skipped heart beats. This lead me to getting referred to do an MRI. This showed my heart was working perfectly. So it’s whatever is sending signals to my heart. Most likely POTS. 

Im 5 months into this Had my first moderna June 23rd and also tested positive for covid 3 days later. I’m better than I have been but still not had a day where I feel 100%. Always something that flares up. Not sure wether I’m better or just learnt to deal with it more and stress less. I wasn’t given any medication as my MRI showed absolutely nothing. I’ve tried various vitamins and supplements but nothing has particularly helped. Just time is the best healer 

I also have had no nightmares. I’ve always been someone who’s struggled to sleep and have had bouts of insomnia. However since the jab I’ve slept better than ever. I struggle to want to wake up in the morning I’m sleeping that well 

Gloria M, Dee, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@creativecat)

@andyl89 Hi Andy, unfortunately I'm still about the same.  However, with it going on so long unchanged, I can't help but think there's something underlying perpetuating it, and I'm finally seeing some new doctors who are much more willing to look into a systemic cause. But I don't want to worry you that my symptoms have lasted this long.  I don't think this is the norm by any means, and I really think this may be an individual health issue that may have been aggravated or perpetuated.  Hopefully with more tests I should be getting answers -- and a fix. I think I'm getting there.  It's just been a bit of an uphill battle.  🙂
So sorry you're having to go through this.  Hope you start feeling better soon! 

ReplyQuote
 Gab
(@gabw)

Hi all,

I’m wondering if there will be another Zoom any time soon? 

I’m really struggling with my symptoms at the moment. I’m alone most of the time and it’s all mentally ruining me. I’m scared I’m dying most days. I just saw the zoom comment and thought maybe talking to people going through the same things could be comforting. 

Or even if not a zoom, just a platform to talk directly? 

Its not usual for me to speak out and ask for help like this. I just feel here is the best place. 

Thank you 

(11 months post vaccine - still dizzy with increasingly worse headaches).

Dizzyisnotfun, Rainyday, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @jtranger

Anyone have bulging veins after the vaccine?

I did notice for the first few weeks after my vaccine my veins were more prominent and looked more purple in colour. They went back to normal after a few weeks.

Horse Chestnut Tincture can really stregnthen vein walls.

Look for it on Etsy or other online...Herb Pharm, those yellow labels, also....and on a Horse Chestnut tree near you, for almost free unless you buy really good vodka to tincture it in, which would be just silly to do, right?  Potato vodkas are usually worth the price, though there are some new labels that filter their corn based vodkas better....decide for yourself by observation and study....

Full disclosure; our magnificent and crunky Horse Chestnut tree fills our yard with acidic leaves...a pain to remove, but still,

the tree is medicine and therefore a gift none the less....often what's growing in your yard is trying to help you...look up English Ivy and Covid....Ha!

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

Hi

i just wanted to say I got vestibular Nueritis after having a flu shot in 2018. Basically if you have a virus dormant in your body and the vaccine takes your immune system down there is a chance it can become active and that is what happened to me. My Epstein Barr virus attacked my vestibular nerve. Most of the symptoms I see here sound like VN. I had vertigo for 4 days straight.  Took 2 weeks before I could walk a line. Imbalance, ears felt full, got the feeling I was swaying and falling constantly.  My head felt like it was stuck in a church bell and every step I took my head felt like it was being rung.  Tinnitus.  I lost 15 pounds. Overwhelmed by surroundings. Derealization.  It took a year and a half for me to get over.  Well I’m not completely well and things will never be the same.  I say the best thing is don’t sit around. Get moving. I went to work a month after my illness started and my physical job and physical therapy got me better.  Look into the Vestibular Nueritis section of this site.  I know I had more symptoms than I listed. Btw the anxiety comes from your vagus nerve.  It’s happening when your body is panicking due to dizziness and imbalance.  The only thing that helped that for a while was a benzo.  I wish all of you well.  I will not take this vaccine or any other ever again.  Because of this. 

Chomer86, Jessie, Chomer86 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 781 / 1151