Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Well I have vestibular testing scheduled for January 6. I will report back any results. One of my most prominent symptoms post shot that won’t go away is dizziness/vertigo. It is intermittent but has been worse the last two days. I seem to be having a flare up of symptoms. It’s so discouraging. I just want to be back to normal and living my life. I’m feeling depressed today 

Chomer86, Rainyday, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @cliff212

Hi everyone

i had the second pfyser shot 1 week ago from today, I have never felt this unwell ever. I am like not running on all 4 cylinders, loss of strength , get sudden bouts of dizziness and just foggy, weird random pains In different parts of body, ears feel blocked and sometimes ringing or pulsating. Then out of no where a hot feeling all over torso and head. I been so emotional and crying a lot feeling like life is over. I’m not sitting here thinking anything bad of the vaccine to cause this , been to doctors more than ever and have had tests looking for clots , myocarditis and nothing but after hearing many posts it gave me hope that I’m not going crazy and not alone. How long will we feel like this ? Has anyone come out of this after some time ?wish everyone the best and get back to normal. Any reply would be appreciated.🙏 thank you  

It is scary but you are not alone here. There are many people who posted on here right back at the start of the year who were sufferers of post Vax problems who have been back on to say they got better. It can sometimes take a few months to get back to normal but in the meantime you can take measures to help aid your recovery by taking good quality multivitamins, turmeric, omega 3, avoiding caffeine, alcohol, dairy products and sugar. Hang in there you will see improvement.

LorraineB, Rainyday, Gloria M and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaytune)

@milena90 I saw a video on YouTube that a man who was suffering from tinnitus after the vaccine said his symptom started to subside after a few months and by 6 months it was completely gone. I know that sounds like a long time but the healing process is also different for everybody. Just know it’s not likely that you will have it forever! 

Aishah and Aishah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anna432)

@kambro2222 swaying on a boat feeling sounds familiar. That has disappeared for me mostly after 6 weeks post 2nd shot however have now got intense pins and needles and itchiness all over my skin. It’s like new symptoms develop the whole time when something is finally over… 

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/05/health/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-submit-data-plans-wellness/index.html

Just FYI. I don’t want to take a chance on another Pfizer. I personally have suffered enough. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

strengthen....lost a spelling bee on that word!

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@gabw 

[email protected]

Courtney is organizing the zoom meetings and you can email her for more information. 

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@gabw hey send me an email! I’m trying to make it a weekly thing to check in on each other! 
[email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@heybro 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/05/health/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-submit-data-plans-wellness/index.html

Just FYI. I don’t want to take a chance on another Pfizer. I personally have suffered enough. 

I will be interested to see what happens with that vaccine, to see if it causes the same terrible side effects as the others.  I don't think anyone should be in any hurry to take that one until they know.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@isismadec 

Not in a hurry. Will wait and see. Think you are singing to the choir. 
🤗🤗🤗

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

FYI I spoke with senator Mike Lee’s office today out of Utah. I saw a news clip about a lady named Bre I believe who had the same issues as we all have during the vaccine trials.

Senator Lee is helping her and trying to get research in place for people like us. His office is going to give her my contact information as they said she has started some sort of coalition with others like us and has lawyers too. Call senator Lee’s office in Washington DC too and tell them your story if you are from the United States.

We need these issues researched so maybe we can get help. If the government doesn’t help us I don’t see anyone else doing it either due to cost of research with no benefit to the company for the cost. I guess what I mean is, if the legislature puts pressure on halting the vaccines or finding out why this happened maybe we might get somewhere.

Another idea I had is if there are enough of us, insurance companies will be getting upset soon with the amount of money they spend on side effects but of course that would have to outweigh us being in the hospital with covid. I’m just out here trying to make something happen. 

Callie, jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@twistedgift)
Very Active Member

I've posted in a couple of other threads am having a bit of a hard time navigating the forums as to where the right place to post is. I thought I was posting on vaccine side effects thread previously but I don't think I was. Here's my experience so far and I am hoping to find some people with common issues so I don't feel so alien as right now I feel absolutely crazy. I'm going to copy the info I put in the tingling/numbness thread from the 25th November and add my current issues below it. I appreciate anyone taking the time to read and respond.

Hi everyone,

Very grateful to have found this post as I was feeling quite crazy. Barely had any side effects after my first Pfizer jab. Had sore arm, headache for a few days after my second jab and then everything appeared to calm down. Skip to 3 weeks after the second jab and that is when everything starts to go downhill (it is now 4 weeks so this has been going a week so far). I have random stabbing pains in my head, paresthesia in my legs below the knees that sometimes also comes in my arms/hands/face. Heart palpitations and chest pain, got formally diagnosed with Pericarditis yesterday via an echo. I have also developed what appears to be costochondritis. Now I am getting random bouts of dizziness that leave as fast as they come, not enough to make me nauseous but enough for me to go woah wish that wouldn't happen so often. Paresthesia is really bad some days and other days it's just a dull humm in my feet but it never really goes away. It's wreaking havoc with my anxiety and I quite often find my thoughts in dark places.

I'm honestly not sure how much more of this I can take.

Can anyone with similar symptoms please give me some kind of good news? Did it go away eventually?

Another post in the same thread this morning which hasn't been approved yet:

I'm really tired of feeling like this. My family thinks I'm mad I am pretty sure, I'm the only one who had Pfizer as they are all older. Yesterday it started again, started with the prickles in my legs, arms, middle of chest and weird numbness around the lips (numb enough for me to say oh that's a new one, but not to the point where I can't feel them at all). The humming feet made an appearance and my face was super hot and looked to be a red rash (no temperature it was 36) and my right eye was bloodshot. Congestion in my nose came out of nowhere as well, there was dizziness/nausea and just a general feeling of something not being right. Once I managed to calm myself down and reassure myself that I wasn't seriously ill, I was able to lay on the lounge and rest up.

This morning the weird feet feeling is still there, I feel the hot face coming back and my eyes are super sore. I feel really foggy. It's been a little over a month since my second pfizer dose and I am not handling this well at all.

I can count on one hand how many times I've been sick in my adult life (I'm 43), could my immune system be working too well?

This morning I feel a bit better, my face is still flushed and I have the numb/hum going on in my feet and random pains in my head. My lips still feel weird. The general feeling that something isn't right and a kind of fog in my head. My eyelids feel super heavy. This whole thing is doing my head in, honestly, I am not in a great place mentally and no one in my life can relate because they haven't experienced any of these side effects. Pretty sure even my doctor things I'm mad, even though I did get the pericarditis diagnosis. I'm keeping hydrated and taking vitamin D supplements as my last blood tests showed low levels but everything else was fine. She's booked me for another round of blood tests but I am pretty sure they will come back normal like pretty much everything else.

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@isismadec 

Not in a hurry. Will wait and see. Think you are singing to the choir. 
🤗🤗🤗

Considering the number of people who had a terrible reaction from the first shot and then went back for more, I'm not so sure about that.

DrL, jacquelyn sauriol, Gloria M and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jkro The hope that there's even a possibility that someone will fight for us to be heard almost brings me to tears. 

jacquelyn sauriol, Gloria M, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@rainyday if I have anything to do about it there will be. I am the type of person who doesn’t let something go. I encourage you to call your elected officials as well as senator Lee. I live in Iowa and called the senator from Utah. 

Rainyday, dragonlover, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 782 / 1151